Melissa 2nd Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, show me what you bought?" he begged when she got home but his request fell on deaf ears.

Jack really wanted to see what she had but she told him he would have to wait. She instead went and showered then did her hair while Jack worked in the kitchen making a light dinner. Melissa was experiencing a combination of nervousness and excited anticipation. She wondered if the evening could turn out to be even more exciting than her first time at Marc's. She closed her eyes for a moment remembering the hot tub, how turned on the men were and how Jenn was their co-conspirator. She licked her lips at the thought of maybe tasting her pussy again. She thought about the morning after in the kitchen too. She hadn't really wanted to have sex but did anyway and loved it.

She joined Jack for dinner, it was pretty quiet as they both stayed away from talking about the party. There was already enough nervousness in the air without building more. After they were done they went their separate ways to get ready. While Melissa went to their bedroom to get ready for the party, Jack got ready in the guest bedroom. Naturally, Jack was ready first, and anxiously waited to see what his wife had planned on wearing. He was sitting in the living room watching a ball game when he heard the clicking of his wife's high heels as she walked down the hallway towards him. He turned off the game as she entered the room.

He turned his head to get his first glance at Melissa and she took his breath away. She looked absolutely stunning. Her long blonde hair was once again done up in a ponytail, she had just enough makeup on to highlight her blue eyes, soft skin, and light pink lipstick. She wore simple earrings and a pearl necklace. Secretly, Jack hoped she'd have on another kind of pearl necklace later and laughed to himself at the thought.

Melissa stood in the middle of the room, she was proud of how she looked and felt sexier than ever. While her dress was a simple cami, it was beautiful and made her feel desirable. The color was a soft lavender, the neckline was low cut which highlighted her nice firm breasts without putting them right out on display. There was just something that called out to her when she saw it in the store. She did a little pirouette for her husband and she saw his face light up. The dress flared out enough to show her panties to him, which gave Melissa a little thrill. What Melissa really liked was how her legs looked, it came down to her mid-thighs which showed off how long and toned her legs were, especially paired with the clear three-inch heels.

"You're gorgeous. You're going to have to fight the guys off tonight," he said with a wink. "But don't fight too hard."

"You're such a pervert, Jack but I love you anyway," Melissa replied with a smirk.

"Yes I am dear and that's one of my better qualities," he replied with a grin. "Can I see the back again?"

Melissa turned around to give him the view he wanted. The dress was backless and Jack knew she wasn't wearing a bra. He stood up and moved behind her, tracing his fingers over the thin straps on her shoulders, down her back to the top of her ass. Everything about her screamed sexy and delicate, including what she wore. Melissa turned to face him and they stared into each other's eyes. No words were spoken but they had a silent agreement that she was free to explore her sexuality even further that evening. Jack noticed that Melissa was feeling it, her nipples were starting to poke through the thin fabric of the dress which only made him happier.

Not long after they were driving to Marc's house, Jack kept glancing over at his nervous wife, he was impressed with how gorgeous she looked in her new dress. It showed off a lot of her soft white skin but left enough to the imagination to make a guy wonder what was underneath and strive to find out. Her ponytail allowed her beautiful face to be highlighted, it reminded him of how she looked when they got married. But what caught his eye most were her long legs; the dress accentuated them as did the heels. If or hopefully when Melissa decided to let herself go, Jack was sure there would be plenty of men wanting to get in on the action. Without realizing it, Jack's dick was stirring in his pants and they weren't even there yet.

Like most of the night, there wasn't a lot of conversation. Melissa mostly stared out the window, she was having cold feet and debating internally whether to ask Jack to return home. She wondered how she got herself into this position on one hand, but on the other she was excited. It was the unknown that had her pulse racing and the evening, for sure, had some real surprises in store for her. She could almost feel Marc's cock inside her and wondered if Frank would be there too. She also wondered what his other friends would be like. Her pussy was getting damp at the possibilities but she was also concerned that she would be distracted with her husband there and watching. Jack could see that his wife was deep in thought, he placed his hand on her leg and caressed it in a reassuring way. Just that little touch made her feel better and she gave him a warm smile.

When they got to Marc's house there were several cars in the driveway and also on the street. It was going to be a full house.

Melissa looked over at her husband before she got out of the car, the look in her eyes told him he needed to give her a little more reassurance, and then she asked him, "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Babe, I'm more than ready for this. I've been dreaming about this for a long, long time."

"Okay then, let's do this," she said and took a deep breath.

They walked up to the door holding hands, Jack rang the bell and gave his wife's hand a little squeeze. Jenn quickly answered the door, she greeted them with a long hug and told them how glad she was that they decided to join the party. Unlike Melissa who was going for a more elegant but sexy look, Jenn was putting herself out there. She was wearing a very low cut dress with her boobs pushing out of the top, showing off what was definitely her best assets. The women took turns complimenting each other on their attire and Jack paid his cousin a compliment too. He thought she was looking hot and wondered if he'd get a chance to see her bodacious tits.

"Damn right she looks hot," Marc said overhearing Jack fawning over Jenn.

Marc greeted them like at the bar, he firmly shook Jack's hand. He then turned his attention to Melissa and told her she looked marvelous. He took to pointing out the several bars around the residence and also where they could find food and snacks if they were feeling hungry.

Melissa and Jack walked through the house getting the lay of the land. They saw two other couples both of which looked to be more than a few years older than themselves. Melissa was feeling more confident and decided she was much more attractive than either of the women she had seen. Jack saw a subtle change in his wife's posture and demeanor. He liked that she was competitive and that side was coming out. It meant that she would be willing to go further to stay in the spotlight and be the most desired woman there. What got both of their attention was the number of single men.

There were easily ten and maybe more, so the women were greatly outnumbered. Melissa scanned them all taking in their differing ages, shapes, and levels of attractiveness. As she passed by each of them, they would check her out like they were sizing her up for a possible encounter later. She even saw one guy nudge his friend with his elbow to make sure he saw Melissa pass by. She considered what it might be like to have that many men fuck her in one night, it was crazy but she knew it was possible. Jack was also imagining how many possible ways could his wife be taken. He couldn't wait to see her in action and wasn't about to say or do anything to risk it from happening.

They made their way over to the bar to get a drink and a few more men sized her up. Jack could tell they were undressing his wife with their eyes as he watched them scan her body. He could tell Melissa was a little on edge as there was a clear expectation that the women were there for one purpose; to sexually satisfy the men that were there. As they moved about the house with their drinks, Melissa heard a familiar voice. It was Frank calling to her from across the room. He smiled as he approached Melissa and Jack and wasn't shy about pulling her in close for a deep kiss as he slipped his hand up the back of her dress to grab a handful of her ass in full view of Jack.

Frank assumed they came to the party knowing full well that Melissa was going to get fucked by some other men. He was just letting them know he was going to get some of her hot pussy too. It was also Frank's not so subtle way of showing his dominance over Melissa right in front of Jack. It didn't bother Jack at all because he brought his wife to the party hoping to see her get taken by several men, whether Frank was one of them didn't matter. Frank acted as a co-host, encouraging them to mingle, have something to eat and drink. He even mentioned there were several joints being passed around too.

Frank instructed Melissa, "When you're in the mood, be sure and find me, okay darling?"

Melissa shyly replied, "Of course I will Frank."

Jack was having fun as several men had their eyes on Melissa, they would greet them hoping to strike up a conversation but neither he nor Melissa was sure what to do or how to act. After a little while Jack suggested they split up, he thought the other men might feel more comfortable without him being right there. Melissa rejected that idea because she was still too nervous, she wasn't sure she could handle being approached alone. A couple of minutes later, Jack said he had to find a bathroom and he'd be right back. Melissa shot him a dirty look, she thought that was bullshit but couldn't argue with him.

"You better come right back Jack," she said, glaring at him, giving that look to let him know she was dead serious.

"Of course I will," he answered knowing he was lying.

While Melissa waited for her husband, she was feeling very insecure standing there alone and being looked at by several men. She decided to look for Jenn after getting another drink. It helped a little but it was the joints that took the real edge off. Thankfully, Frank was right about them being passed around. She walked around as the drugs and booze started to take effect, she was starting to enjoy the attention of the men at the party but she was also miffed that her husband had abandoned her. She entertained a few of the men in short conversations that consisted mainly of them complimenting her attire and her looks. The more she talked, the better she was feeling about herself and the bolder the men got, the more her juices flowed.

She had just excused herself from one guy who spent five minutes telling her how sexy her legs and ass looked in her dress when she saw what was happening in the hot tub. Melissa smiled seeing the woman in the water with a few guys, she was being groped by them while playing with each under the surface of the water. She overheard that one of the couples had left unexpectedly and realized that only left three women at the party including herself. She thought about it and knew it meant she was going to get even more attention, she was naive to the fact that being the new girl automatically put a spotlight on her. She looked to see if Jack was around but did not spot him, she decided to deal with him later. She was feeling a lot more comfortable and enjoying being the center of attention. The sexual tension was building but she still felt awkward and unsure of what to do She knew the guys wanted to have sex with her and she was feeling it too, she just didn't know how to take the next step without just saying, "Let's go fuck."

"Oh, there you are! I've been looking all over for you Melissa. Come with me we've got to talk."

Jenn took Melissa by the hand and led her into the man cave where Marc and Frank were waiting. What happened next was a total shock to Melissa.

Jenn looked at Marc and said, "We have something to tell you."

She then held out her left hand to show off a large diamond ring, and excitedly proclaimed, "We're getting married."

To say Melissa was stunned was an understatement. Jenn only knew Marc for a couple of months; it was her first relationship since her divorce. Melissa was sure Jenn was jumping into this much too quickly. However, like any good friend, Melissa feigned excitement for the sake of her friendship. In the end, it was nice to see Jenn so happy, even though, to Melissa, the relationship was strange on many levels. After all, Marc had fucked her in front of Jenn. There was a loud pop as Frank opened a bottle of champagne, poured everyone a glass so he could make a toast to their good fortune. He also lit up a joint to pass around which Melissa also appreciated.

It was Frank that broke the ice when he said, "I think this calls for a celebratory blow job."

Jenn smiled at Melissa, this was something they had definitely planned. She quickly got down on her knees, unbuckled Marc's pants, and began to suck his dick. As Melissa stared at Frank's cock, she had a flood of memories rush into her mind about that penis. Frank cleared his throat to get her attention, he stared at Melissa with a sly smirk on his face. It didn't take a psychic to read his mind. Melissa decided it was time to play, Jack was nowhere to be found but this was what he wanted. She knelt down and copied her friend. She took Frank's thick cock in her mouth and started to give him a blow job.

Meanwhile, Jack had returned from the bathroom and roaming through the party to find Melissa had wandered off and he lost sight of her completely. It was exactly what he wanted, he thought for sure if left alone she would be pounced upon by some guy or guys.

He was making his way around the house when he heard a guy telling a few others, "A couple of women are blowing two guys in Marc's man cave. One of them is the new fox."

That was music to Jack's ears. He followed the others to another room where several men had gathered to watch the action. He had to maneuver around the room to get a good look and quickly smiled as he saw his wife down on her knees sucking Frank's dick. When Frank saw Jack he gave him a wink then held Melissa's head still as he pumped his dick into her mouth, almost like he was doing it for her husband's benefit. Jenn was furiously working on her new fiance's cock when Marc suggested they switch.

The women stayed on their knees and crawled over to their new man and began to suck their dick's again. The men watching were marveling in the cocksucking expertise of Jenn and Melissa and were saying they hoped to get a turn themselves. Jack was bursting with pride in hearing them talking about his wife.

Jack's heart began to beat faster and the adrenaline began to flow heavily through his veins when Marc instructed Melissa to stand up. She knew exactly what he wanted and obediently lifted her arms high in the air so he could lift her dress over her head. Jack watched along with about eight other men as more of Melissa's long legs came into view as Marc pulled her dress higher. Her tight ass was next to be seen along with her minuscule white thong. A camel toe was quite visible between her legs that outlined her pussy lips. Melissa's habit of working out and exercising was paying off as her tight abdominal muscles came into view impressing the horny men.

There was an audible gasp when Melissa's 34b breasts came into view, then finally her dress was completely off and she was standing there in just her thong and heels. She must have been lost in her cocksucking because she seemed surprised when she turned around and saw everyone watching her being stripped. Her cheeks flushed before Marc turned her towards him and kissed her deeply while fondling her tits and rubbing her pussy through the satin material of her thong. She squirmed to his touch, her knees buckling slightly, and moaned loudly when he pulled her thong aside and began to finger fuck her.

Marc was staring at Jack while he continuously penetrated Melissa with his fingers, first, it was a single-digit then he added a second. In return, she was stroking his cock, looking longingly into his eyes. She gripped him firmly as she pumped his shaft, he truly had the nicest cock she ever experienced. Frank had also stripped Jenn of her clothes and made her face the crowd while he fondled her big tits and played with her pussy. Jenn was rubbing her big butt against his cock with a highly sexual woman.

The sectional furniture had been arranged into a large bed just like a couple of weeks earlier when Melissa went back to the house on the double date. Marc stripped Melissa of her thong and heels, then made her show herself off to the other men in the room who were hypnotized by the action unfolding before them. Melissa took a moment to look at each of them, wondering which ones would be fucking her later. She purposely made eye contact with every man and invited them to screw her with a look. When her eyes finally met Jack's, he smiled broadly to let her know he was alright with what was happening. He was more than alright, he had a full erection watching his wife making out with Marc and Frank, sucking their dicks and now stripped naked in front of everyone. Melissa saw the exhilaration in her husband and could hardly wait for him to see her taken by any man who desired her.

Marc decided he wanted to switch back to Jenn; he wanted to fuck his new fiancee first before turning her over to the party guests. Frank was now naked and approaching a willing Melissa who was drunk, high, and horny. The slow tease of having the single guys eyeing her up all evening then having them be a witness to her seduction made her hotter than she could ever remember. There was a buzz in the room as they were now about to watch Melissa fuck one of the hosts of the evening. Frank thoroughly enjoyed his dominance of Melissa as he made her get down on all fours putting her on display for the crowd. Her pussy was glistening with dampness under the dimmed lights of the man cave, Frank lewdly spread her ass cheeks wide for all to see and Jack thought he might faint. It was a strange feeling to see another manhandling his wife in such a way and she seemed to love it.

Frank got behind her but instead of shoving his cock inside her and fucking her right away, he slid is dick along the outside of Melissa's pussy lips and clit to tease her. He was making her moan with pleasure and Melissa bucked her hips back trying to force him into her cunt. However, Frank was too wiley for that move and continued teasing her. Jack could see his wife's need growing as she tried to get him to push it in.

"Tell me how much you want to get fucked, Melissa. Tell the others how you need some cock."

"Fuck me, Frank. I need to get fucked badly. You're such of fucking tease. Give me your cock."

"When I get done with you, will you fuck the others, Melissa?"

"Yes, Frank. I'll fuck anyone you want me to."

"Tell your husband you are my slut tonight. Tell him you need more than his cock."

Melissa lifted her head to look around for Jack, then locking eyes with him, she said, "Honey, I love you but I'm Frank's slut tonight. I need more than your cock. I need to get fucked hard."

Jack replied, "I knew you were a slut, Mel. Go ahead and have a good time."

The rest of the men started to remove their clothing hoping to be next in line after the two hosts got the first shot at Jenn and Melissa's pussies. Frank flipped Melissa over on her back and spread her legs wide for everyone to see what she had to offer. She was as exposed as you could get, she felt so slutty being on display while begging to be fucked. Frank kept up his teasing, rubbing the head of his cock along her now drenched pussy, He was even making sure to rub her clit which had Melissa squirming. Melissa's face was flush with excitement, her nipples hard and she was already breathing hard. Frank knew he was driving her wild and that's just what he wanted. He wanted her to be so turned on that she would take on every person at the party if he wanted her to. He inserted the head of his dick into Melissa, Jack's heart raced and he was sweating watching what was happening. He was about to have his number one fantasy come true; to see his wife getting fucked by another man and almost, for certain. multiple men.