Melissa 2nd Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa gazed from one man to the other, she wanted all of their cocks and knew they were about ready to stop the show and start fucking them.

"I don't know about you, Jenn. but I'd like some real dick," she said and smiled at all the throbbing cocks that had surrounded them.

That was music to the men's ears who were anxiously waiting for another turn with the two women playing the part of willing whores for the night. Jenn and Melissa disengaged from the double dong dildo then looked at the men. It was an awkward moment as the guys were so entranced by the lesbian show that they just stood there, not realizing that it was time for the second round of the orgy.

Jenn finally asked with a laugh, "Well, what are you waiting for, a fucking invitation?"

Marc, Frank, and Jack stood back watching, letting the six other men go first. Melissa and Jenn were quickly surrounded by three men each. Melissa was on her back, a cock was quickly stuffed into her mouth while someone else started sucking on her tits and a third man began eating her pussy. She had never been hornier and came to another orgasm quickly. It was a sight to see for Jack as his wife's body writhed, the man between her legs devoured her while her tits were played with and she took a cock into her throat.

As Melissa's orgasm subsided they guys looked around trying to decide what to do with her next. Frank laughed seeing they seemed confused and called out to them.

"There's a hole open for each of us, you know."

Frank looked at Jack and grinned. It was a power trip to be telling the other men how to fuck his wife in front of him. Melissa needed to get fucked badly and wanted to do exactly what Frank suggested. She made room for one man to lay down, he was heavier set and older with an average-sized dick. There was nothing special about him but that didn't matter to Melissa, she only needed his cock. She willingly went onto all fours and raised her ass up high so it could be lubed. Jack was fascinated by seeing how much she wanted it in her ass from another man. She let out a little moan as a younger and very attractive man used his finger on her ass.

"Give me a minute," she said to the man who lubed her ass, as she straddled the man under her.

His dick felt nice as she slid down his shaft, she smiled at him as she slowly began to ride him. He placed his hands on her thighs while she ground down on him. Melissa turned her head and nodded to the young man, signaling she was ready to be double penetrated. He quickly got behind her. as she pressed her chest down and lifted her ass up without letting the man beneath come out of her. His dick slid in easily thanks to all the lube; Melissa groaned as the two men found a rhythm almost instantly. She loved the feeling of both cocks moving inside her, she looked over to Jack and he saw she was in heaven. Melissa lifted her head and opened her mouth for a third cock. The man was long but not very thick. He grabbed the back of Melissa's head and started face fucking her while the other two dicks that had penetrated her pussy and ass moved faster and harder.

"Look at your wife, Jack. Now that is what a real whore looks like," Marc said to him.

Melissa was completely lost in the moment, she eagerly sucked the cock in her mouth as she took a solid fucking from both of the others. She thought about the date night when she was fucking Marc and Frank in a similar position and at that time she wondered if she could suck a dick at the same time and now she was actually doing it. Pleasuring three men at once was even better than she imagined and there was more to come.

Jenn was receiving the same attention as Melissa, she could hear the men commenting on the hole they were fucking and knew her friend was enjoying it as much as she was. The men started to switch places, the guy fucking Jenn's ass moved over and stuffed his cock up Melissa's and men getting blown switched too. The competitiveness in Melissa started to take over, she wanted them to like her best and think she was a better lay. She licked and sucked the new dick in her mouth with more enthusiasm while squeezing her ass tighter for the dick in her ass. The grunts and groans coming from the men she was pleasuring told her she was getting them close.

Jack was amazed as his wife took on all comers, but what he was still confused about was her acceptance of anal sex with strangers but not him. The man in Melissa's mouth was the first to cum, filling her throat with his sperm. He refused to withdraw until she sucked him dry and swallowed every last drop. It seemed to start a chain reaction, the guy sodomizing her started to pound her butt harder. He finally lunged forward deeply into her while letting out a loud grunt. He then gave her ass a few hard thrusts and pumped more cum into her. When he was finished he smacked her butt cheeks before he withdrew. Melissa felt the sting of her flesh and laughed as he treated her like an object.

The older guy that Melissa was riding rolled her over onto her back. He began pounding her pussy surprisingly hard. Frank moved over to the action and fed Melissa his dick. Jack saw how happy she was for the familiar dick to be placed in her mouth. Frank rocked his hips fucking her mouth, he looked over to Marc and Jack and gave them a thumbs up. The older guy had more staying power than anyone would have thought. Melissa wrapped her long legs around him and pulled him in as deep as he could go. Finally, he exploded inside her pussy and she let out a gasp, it was an incredibly heavy load. Once he rolled off of her, Frank wasted no time putting her back on her hands and knees. He smacked her ass sharply making her squeal, then he proceeded to stuff his thick cock into her ass.

Frank knew Jack had never fucked his wife's ass and taunted him by saying, "Damn Jack, your wife has a nice fucking ass."

He knew he was antagonizing Jack, he enjoyed giving the other man shots about his inability to ever fuck his wife's ass. Melissa appeared to love the rough fucking he was giving her and Jack felt a twinge of jealousy. She would let anyone who wanted to fuck her ass do it, everyone but Jack. He was planning how his turn would go, he could fuck Melissa from behind too and then surprise her by putting it in her ass. But he was afraid she would reject him in front of everyone and he couldn't handle that sort of embarrassment. Instead of trying to sodomize his wife, he decided to fuck Jenn's big round butt again in hopes of making Melissa jealous enough to let him butt fuck her when they were alone.

Frank pulled out of Melissa and moved in front of the ladies, he alternated between letting Jenn and Melissa blow him. Frank smiled at Jack as both of the ladies turned their heads slightly so they could suck him at the same time. Jack couldn't blame Frank for being happy seeing both their tongues running up and down the length of his shaft. He thrust hard into Jenn's ass and fucked it for the second time that night, taking full advantage of an opportunity to enjoy anal sex, something he hadn't felt for many, many years. He was giving his cousin a hard ride, pumping hard into Jenn and slapping her ass loudly. He wanted Melissa to know what he was doing to Jenn. He switched from her ass for a short time to fuck her pussy, there was just something oddly thrilling with fucking her. He heard Melissa gag as Frank gripped her by the hair and made her deepthroat him. Jack had just gone back to Jenn's ass when Frank pulled out of his wife's mouth, she was breathless and a string of spit connected her mouth to his cock. The lewd site was too much for Jack as he left his full load deep in her bowels.

A moment later it was Frank who was ready to cum, Jenn and Melissa opened both their mouths so they could share his load. Frank jerked himself hard, the girls took turns taking his cum as he began shooting, they were hungry for it as they licked it from everywhere including what dripped down his shaft onto his balls. They didn't let any cum go to waste.

That left Marc to be the last man standing with a big dick waiting for the lucky ladies. Melissa and Jenn kissed, licking cum from each other's faces until Marc joined them. He told Jenn to lay back and spread her legs so Melissa could eat her pussy while he fucked her cunt from behind. Melissa groaned feeling his magnificent cock inside her, she did her best to lick Jenn's pussy while her fiance pounded her hard. Melissa could taste the cum that had been shot into Jenn and it was delicious. Marc made them switch after a while, Jack watched as Marc acted like a movie director, instructing the two women in what positions he wanted them to be in. Jenn and Melissa's only goal was to please the host of the party and a very dominant host at that. Both women hoped that Marc would choose them to shoot his load into.

Jack and Frank both watched as Marc gave his fiance a super hard fucking. He snapped her head back by pulling her hair while driving his large cock into her over and over. Jenn collapsed after having a massive orgasm. Marc laughed and smacked her ass before moving onto Melissa. He had every intention of making her cum just as hard.

Jenn got a little envious when Marc had Melissa lie on her back with a pillow under her hips. She knew he was going to finish with her. He put Melissa's legs up on his shoulders as he pushed into her pussy. Marc started off fucking her hard and only got harder. Jack loved how the man treated his wife, he folded her over pinning her knees to her shoulders, and slammed himself into her. Melissa cried out as an orgasm ripped through her body. Marc fucked her all the way through it and kept going. Her whole body shook from the force of Marc's thrusts until he grunted loudly several times and released his cum inside her. It was one of his techniques to show Jenn he was in charge and would do as he pleased. He tossed Melissa's legs over to the side as if she was being discarded. She moaned quietly still feeling the effects of her own climax, Jenn reached over and stroked her hair. She could see Melissa was overwhelmed at that moment.

Jack, on the other hand, was thrilled his wife took yet more cum inside her, no matter which hole it was. He watched her be a wanton slut for most of the night and into the early morning, taking on everyone who wanted a piece of her. She had lost track of how many men she allowed to use her mouth, pussy, and ass for their sexual pleasure. What Melissa did know was she completely enjoyed every moment of it and was exhausted.

Jack was more turned on than he could ever remember and his dick got hard again. He wanted to fuck his wife but not with an audience, he wanted to do it by himself and mentioned that to Marc. The host agreed to his request which Jack immediately thought was odd. It was odd because he was asking permission from another man about fucking his own wife privately. Everyone left them alone, including Jenn who, if Jack heard right, was not done for the evening, Frank and Marc had something else in mind for her. Jack laid next to his wife giving her a deep kiss and told her how much he loved her and thanked her for fulfilling one of his deepest, darkest fantasies. She smiled and looked at him with her tired eyes. After breaking their kiss Jack thought he could taste the remnants of cum on her lips; the cum of other men that she sucked.

Melissa saw her husband was hard again, she had him lay flat on his back and leaned over him so she could suck his cock. He was impressed with how good a cocksucker his wife was, no wonder all the guys bragged about her abilities. He lifted her head from his dick and climbed on top of her. He wanted a turn fucking her, and seeing how Marc dominated her, he wanted to do the same. Melissa's legs went up and then over his shoulders as he drove in and out of her. Her legs were like rubber and bounced around as Jack pounded her hard. Seeing the cum oozing from her pussy before he stuck his cock inside was crazy exciting for him. Now deep in her, he could hear her cum filled pussy, it sounded squishy with each downward thrust. What he wanted was her ass, he desperately wanted to finally experience it. He whispered into his wife's ear, "I'd like to fuck your ass."

"Sorry honey, not tonight. I'm too sore back there."

He said he understood but really he wondered if that was true or was it he wasn't allowed. He'd have to wait to get his chance to sodomize his own wife, even after several men had taken her anally that very evening. He turned her over again onto her hands and knees, he roughly pulled her ass up and stuffed his dick into her pussy. Melissa let out several cries as he spanked her ass while he took her hard. It took him longer to cum than normal after cumming twice before, but he finally deposited his last load into his wife. Jack grunted and groaned as he added his cum to all the others that fucked her before him.

After taking a couple of minutes to compose themselves, Melissa and Jack got dressed and went out to find the rest of the group. They were standing in the kitchen, Jenn down on her knees sucking both Marc and Frank's dicks.

"The party never ends," Melissa chirped, "But I'm exhausted and we're going to go home."

Marc offered to let them stay the night but she said she'd feel better waking up in her own bed. Jack also thought that too though he was enjoying watching Jenn blow them. Jenn took a break and stood up to say goodbye and thank them for coming to the party and celebrating their engagement.

"We'll definitely invite you to the next party," Jenn said and kissed Melissa softly on the lips.

For a second Melissa considered getting down and helping her finish them off, but she resisted the urge. Jenn then kissed Jack on the mouth and she caressed his crotch. It was strange for them both but Jack was already looking forward to next time.

As Jack drove, his wife fell asleep almost immediately. He kept glancing over at Melissa, her hair was mussed and had dried cum splattered in it. Her dress was wrinkled and her makeup was all washed off. He smiled thinking how beautiful she looked in all her whorish glory. When they got home, Melissa slowly got out of the car, Jack noticed the back of her dress was stained from the cum that must have leaked out of her pussy on the way home. Once inside, Melissa went straight to the shower leaving a trail of clothes. Jack collected her clothing and looked closely at her thong. It was covered with cum, a mixture of his and more than half a dozen others. For some strange reason, he wanted to preserve her panties and set it aside as a souvenir of the incredible evening. He went and lay in their bed, he was tired too. He closed his eyes hoping that there would be another chance to watch his Melissa in action and soon.