Melissa 2nd Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept raising her hips to try and force his cock into her while begging to get fucked, "You have to fuck me, Frank. I can't wait any longer. Please fuck me."

There were voices in the audience encouraging Frank too, "Go ahead and give to her."

"Fuck that hot bitch."

"Don't worry baby, if he won't fuck you, I will."

Frank then looked up at Jack and asked, "What do you want me to do Jack?'

"Fuck my wife Frank. Fuck her good and hard just as she wants."

With that being said, Frank laughed and slid the entire length of his thicker than average dick into Melissa's pussy. She groaned loudly, finally getting the feeling of a full pussy. She arched her back beautifully for the first of Frank's powerful thrusts. Jack watched as Frank put his wife's legs over his shoulders and began to really fuck her fast and furious, much to Melissa's pleasure and to the pleasure of those watching. It was an incredible sight to see, Jack almost came in his pants as he watched and listened to his wife cum from the thrusts of another man's dick.

One observer commented, "Damn, she's got one hot pussy."

Next to Frank and Melissa, Marc was busy fucking Jenn from behind. His hands gripping her ass, her big tits flopping back and forth with each thrust. When Marc released his hands from her ass, you could see the flesh of her ass rippling in waves as he pounded away at her pussy. The ladies were getting off being fucked in front of a crowd, they loved the attention and being the focus of everyone's attention. For Melissa it was something she never imagined doing, sex was a private act or at least it used to be. But now doing it in front of people it was the biggest turn on she could think of.

Frank and Marc exchanged a look, then Frank suggested they switch partners. The men quickly swapped places and both women were happy for more cock. Melissa looked up at Marc, fondly remembering the feel of his big dick in her just a couple of weeks ago. She didn't want to admit that she missed his cock but she was going to thoroughly enjoy it, it felt so good having it inside of her once again.

Marc told Melissa, "Look over at your husband. He's got a big smile on his face. He's enjoying the show just like I knew he would."

She looked over at him, Jack was watching intently which pushed her to another orgasm. Having her husband there while being fucked was powerful.

Just before Marc came he told Melissa, "You're my slut tonight too aren't you? You're going to fuck my friends aren't you?"

Melissa nodded her head but Marc made her say it out loud, "I'm your slut tonight Marc and I'll fuck whoever you want me to."

That was what he wanted to hear, Marc then came, shooting a blast of cum deep in Melissa's pussy. She could feel his cock convulse inside her and felt the force of his cum as he released it. Jack could see Marc's balls pulsating and his ass cheeks clenching with each wad of cum entering his wife that matched the grunts and groans of his orgasm.

Jack felt like he was dreaming as he watched another man drain his balls in his wife's pussy. Marc and Frank had used her for their sexual pleasure once again. His wife really was their slut for that night and he was more than fine with handing her over to them. But he wanted to see more.

As soon as Marc and Frank got up, their erections shrinking, two more men took their place. Melissa was now fucking an older man, maybe in his 50's, balding and overweight with a smaller than average cock. It didn't matter to her or Jack. She was a party slut now and would fuck any and all takers. Jenn was getting it put to her by an even older man but with a larger dick. Jack was liking the dynamic of the party, his wife and Jenn were simply objects to be fucked by anyone and everyone.

Marc then said, "Hey guys, I think the ladies can suck some dick too. There's no sense waiting your turn."

Two guys instantly got into place on each side of Melissa and fed her their dicks. Jenn took on a couple too as they got in front of her. Melissa was turning her head from side to side, alternating sucking one cock then the other. She was so enthralled she even tried to stuff both in her mouth. The guy thrusting away in her pussy came quickly and was replaced by one of the guys she was blowing. It turned into a train for both of them as Melissa and Jenn's mouths and pussies were continuously filled with dicks from that point on.

Jack watched as men of all ages, sizes and dick length took their turns with his wife and cousin. At one point, he couldn't take watching any longer; his balls were about to explode so he took advantage of being Melissa's husband, cut in front of the line, and stuck his dick in her pussy after about four or five guys had previously left their loads inside her. His dick slid easily into her sloppy, cum filled cunt. His eyes rolled into the back of his head in pleasure upon feeling how juicy her pussy was and feeling the cum of the other men oozing out of her as he plunged himself into her. It felt better than he ever imagined it would. The men who had been feeding Melissa their cocks had both given her a facial, covering her face with cum. She looked so lovely as he took his turn with his wife. It only took a few minutes for him to fill her pussy with his cum too, mixing with that of the others. He told her how much he loved her before climbing off of her to make way for the next guy waiting with a hard-on.

The next guy was much younger, handsome with an athletic body and he made Melissa get on all fours. While fucking her from behind, he started to play with her asshole, using his saliva to get his thumb wet to stick it up her ass. Someone else put their dick in her face for her to suck on. Marc grinned seeing how much the young man enjoyed playing with her ass and gave him some lube to use. That really caught Jack's attention as Marc pointed and smiled. Was he about to see his wife get sodomized? The young man plunged one finger, then two into Melissa's ass and watched her squirm as he finger fucked her while getting a piece of her pussy.

After she was sufficiently greased up, the man pulled out of her cunt and took aim at her ass. Jack was wondering if his wife was going to object as she did with him. Would he have to intervene if this man insisted on fucking her ass over her objections? Thankfully, that wouldn't end up being a problem as Melissa kept sucking on the dick in her mouth as the young man pressed himself against her asshole without any sign of displeasure from her. Jack watched without blinking as the head of the man's dick disappeared into his wife's ass. She jumped a little bit at first but then relaxed, she even pushed back against it. Jack was stunned that she let still another man fuck her ass, something she never allowed him to do.

The young man forced more and more of his dick into his wife's ass until the entire shaft was buried deep inside her. He began to fuck her slowly and gradually picked up his pace, Jack realized she was comfortable with a dick in her ass. The other thing that Jack was noticing was his wife was enjoying having a dick stuffed in her butt.

He looked over to Jenn and she was getting sodomized too. Maybe it was the setting. Maybe she didn't want to disappoint Marc and Frank after agreeing to be their slut for the night. Jack stopped trying to figure it out and decided to simply enjoy the show. He loved how the men were still talking about his wife being a whore and a great cocksucker.

Someone even commented without knowing Jack could hear him, "Can you believe she's here with her husband? I'd never let my wife get gang banged like this. She is gorgeous too. I'd keep her all to myself."

Jack just smiled and thought, "If they only knew how much this turned me on."

The guy fucking Jenn's ass shot his load all over her back and there seemed to be a pause in any new takers so Jack decided to get a piece of ass even if his wife wouldn't let him do it. He greased up his dick real fast and took his place behind Jenn's big, round ass and slipped it in. It went in real easy seeing he was the second guy to fuck her butt. He started thrusting into her ass, relishing in the feeling of the tightness gripping his cock. He was grabbing her ass and then reached around to play with her big tits. Even though she was his cousin, he always wanted to squeeze them. The taboo nature of nailing Jenn made it extra exciting.

At first, Jenn didn't even know who was butt fucking her because she was busy sucking on a dick, but when she turned around to look she called out, "Jack?"

That stunned Melissa, she stopped sucking the dick in her mouth and looked to see her husband fucking Jenn's ass. She wasn't mad but she felt a twinge of jealousy sweep through her mind.

She decided to play with Jack by telling her lover, "Ohh, that's it, fuck my ass. I love to get my ass fucked."

That made Jack fuck Jenn's ass harder as payback to the attempted taunting. He wanted to get some of her pussy too, it had been another fantasy of his for years, marveling at her curvy figure. He didn't know if he'd get this opportunity again, so withdrew from her ass and began to fuck her pussy. Just like Melissa, her pussy was all sloppy from fucking all night but he didn't care, he was having sex with his cousin and making her his bitch. For Jenn, it was a little payback for allowing Melissa to fuck her boyfriend, now fiance. She was now satisfying Melissa's husband.

As Jack was getting close to his orgasm, he laid Jenn on her back and mounted her chest, placing his cock between those gorgeous tits. She knew exactly what he wanted. He wasn't the first man to want to titty fuck her, not even the first one that night. She squeezed her tits together around his dick as he pumped himself between them. He was looking directly at her pretty face the entire time and she simply smiled. He was getting a chance to live out several fantasies in one night.

Jack started pumping faster as his orgasm quickly approached, he lifted Jenn's head to make it messy. She instinctively opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as he shot the first wad that splashed from the top of her tits up towards her forehead, only a little hitting her tongue. He then forced himself into her mouth and made her swallow the next couple of shots, then pulled out and finished the last few wads on her lovely face. Jack couldn't believe what he was doing as he gave Jenn the biggest load of his life and she took it happily. Meanwhile, the grunting and groaning continued next to them as Melissa had two men on the edge. The man in her mouth pulled out, as Jack did to Jenn, he grabbed her by the head as he jerked off in her face. Melissa loved each splash of cum that hit her, her lips looked glazed by the time he finished. The man from behind her seemed to speed up and roughly pounded her ass. She looked up at Jack, her eyes rolled back into her head as she nearly passed out from an intense climax. The man's body flexed as he pushed his heavy load into her ass.

There was a moment of no action so Jenn and Melissa announced they needed a break and the men respectfully backed off to give them their space. The girls sat by themselves talking quietly for a couple of minutes, some of the party-goers thought the night was over and left. The other couple Melissa had spotted in the hot tub was nowhere to be seen. Apparently, she had enough sex with the couple of men she was entertaining and decided it was time to go too. Jack surveyed the party and saw that Melissa and Jenn were the only women there with nine guys including himself, Marc, and Frank.

Melissa was feeling like a queen from all the attention the men were giving her and Jenn. They were continually offered more drinks and, of course, a joint or two.

"Come on, I think we need to freshen up," Jenn said to Melissa as she grabbed her hand.

Jenn led Melissa off to the master bathroom which had a large, marble walk-in shower with a bench and dual shower heads that could easily accommodate both of them. The hot water felt amazing on their skin as they stood there enjoying the moment of peace as the cum was washed away. The two of them joked about how each other was covered in cum, they also commented on how much the men enjoyed seeing them like that.

They discussed the night's events, so far, since they both knew it was early and not over just yet. They laughed loudly comparing the differences in the several cocks that each of them experienced and some of the weird grunts and groans they heard when the guys came.

"Which cock was your favorite?" Jenn asked her and waited for an answer.

"I think Frank's is my favorite, he is so thick," She answered.

Melissa started to shampoo her hair not wanting to make eye contact, she lied to Jenn and didn't want to tell her it was Marc's cock she liked best and wanted more of it. Jenn could tell though she wasn't being truthful, she wasn't upset about it but more proud of her man. At first, she was a little jealous when they got together on date night, but now she enjoyed seeing Marc use Melissa's mouth, pussy, and ass however he wanted. She was not worried about there ever being any emotional connection between them other than lust. Jenn then admitted that sex with Jack was weird, she had never imagined how being fucked by her cousin would be but it was exciting and a new adventure she was enjoying thanks to Marc opening up her world.

Melissa couldn't help but note the differences in their body types, she thought that it probably made it more enjoyable for the guys. Melissa was a tall blonde with blue eyes, long, slender legs, and smaller breasts and by contrast, Jenn was average height, brunette with brown eyes, big, full breasts, curvy hips, and a big round ass. Melissa understood why the men liked fucking Jenn, she looked very sexy and even more so now as the water cascaded over their nude bodies.

They both simultaneously reached for the body wash dispenser, it was another strange moment as they looked into each other's eyes. Without speaking they both lathered up their hands and began touching the other's shoulders. Slowly they moved their fingers across their soft skin, they were slick from the wash and glistened. Melissa felt her heart speed up as Jenn made the first move by kissing her gently on the lips. That first kiss turned into a longer and more passionate one, they both felt free to explore each other's body. Melissa felt emboldened and wanted to push the envelope more. She began fondling Jenn's large breasts and even sucked on her big hard nipples. Jenn moaned quietly as Melissa moved from one breast to the other, she loved Melissa's soft lips. She lifted Melissa's head and returned the favor, she took her friend's smaller perky nipples into her mouth and sucked on them. Melissa closed her eyes and smiled. It was very different to have another woman pleasuring her than a man. When Jenn straightened up, they started kissing again and both fingered the other's pussy.

Melissa had Jenn move over to the bench seat and sit down. Jenn was ready to have her eat her pussy, and enjoyed every moment as Melissa kissed her way down, from her breasts to between her legs. Jenn spread her legs wide for Melissa as she knelt down, she offered her cousin's wife her pussy. Melissa was licking at her inner thighs when she heard a noise that wasn't Jenn or the water raining down on them. She looked over to see it was the rest of the partiers, including Jack. They were all watching the lesbian action playing out before them and encouraged them to continue.

The guys were only trying to get a peek at the ladies taking a shower as a bit of fun but got a lot more than they expected. Having a roomful of voyeurs didn't stop Melissa from continuing on as she began to lick between Jenn's pussy lips and inside. She stuck her tongue as deep as she could, tasting her friend's juices. She heard her moaning loudly as it echoed in the shower, it turned her on even more. Melissa tasted some of the sperm that had been deposited inside her cunt and it was divine. She moved to her clit and worked it hard bringing Jenn to an orgasm. She came in front of everyone as Melissa mashed her mouth to her pussy. When Jenn's orgasm subsided, Melissa looked up, stared directly at her husband, and smiled. She noticed a broad, wicked grin form on his face in return. Both she and Jenn noticed that several of the men had erections or the beginnings of one which meant their efforts were appreciated.

The impromptu show wasn't over, Jenn and Melissa switched places. Melissa gleefully opened her legs wide for Jenn as she went down on her. Melissa looked at each of the men so they could see the look of pure lust on her face while she was getting orally pleasured by Jenn. She moaned louder to tease those watching but she truly enjoyed Jenn's pussy eating skills. She closed her eyes and gasped, it told everyone watching that she was climaxing. Her moans grew louder which encouraged Jenn to push her tongue in deeper and lick harder. She threw her head back while pulling Jenn's head in tighter, she was grinding against her mouth as she came. Everyone watching was now fully erect and ready to fuck them. It was a full standing ovation in every sense.

Jenn stared up at Melissa and commented, "It looks like we have more work to do Mel."

"I'm ready, especially since you lit the fire again."

"Maybe we should tease them a little more first. I have an idea."

The men stepped back as the ladies stepped out of the shower, they playfully dried each other off. Jenn whispered something into Marc's ear that made him nod and smile. As he disappeared for a moment, Jenn took Melissa back into the party room with the men following behind them like ducklings. Both of the women felt like they were in complete control, more Jenn than Melissa because she didn't know what her friend told Marc. They again crawled up onto the sectional sofa and began to make out. Marc returned to the party and he was holding something behind his back. Everyone was intrigued and wondered what he was hiding. He pulled a double dong dildo out from behind his back and handed it to Jenn. There was a lot of chatter and excitement at seeing the toy. Melissa was looking inquisitively at Jenn having never seen this kind of dildo before and wondered what exactly she had in mind..

Jenn noticed the look and said, "Don't worry, I'll show you how to use it."

Melissa was surprised Jenn had used it before and that she even had something like that but she was game for anything. The booze and joints had taken care of any nerves or inhibitions.

"Spread your legs nice and wide," Jenn told her as she started doing the same.

Jenn inserted one end of the dildo into her pussy and then put the other to Melissa's. She now understood what they were going to do, she felt a thrill at making such a spectacle for everyone to watch. She took it inside and with Jenn's help, they found a nice rhythm. They held onto each other's legs as they rocked their hips. The guys cheered as they watched the girls use the large dildo.

One man commented, "You've thrown some great parties Marc, but this is the hottest thing I've seen."

After a few minutes of fucking, both of them were moaning and groaning. Melissa held onto Jenn's thick thighs as Jenn bucked harder. She was pushing that large dildo deep inside her.

"Cheek to cheek girls. Let's see those asses up high," Frank directed getting praise from the other guys.

The women followed his direction and switched positions. Melissa and Jenn were on all fours and inserted the dildo again. They both rocked their bodies back until their asses started banging together. Both of the women were trying to get as much of the dildo into them as possible. They moaned in unison, breathed heavily and their tits bounced wildly as they fucked the dildo, much to the delight of everyone watching. Jack was especially enthralled with seeing his wife acting like such a slut. He could only imagine what it would be like to see Jenn using a strap on with Melissa but he would suggest that some other time..