Melissa Rauch Does Porn Remake Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa wraps up remaking a porn classic.
7.6k words
4.65
12.1k
15
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,194 Followers

Melissa Rauch and I, her agent, had rewritten the classic porn movie Deep Throat and were in the process of filming. Per Melissa's demands, not only was she not using "stunt" doubles for the multiple sex scenes, she was truly performing the sexual act in an effort to make it as real as possible for the audience. She wanted it written specifically so that, unlike the original movie where the main character had her clit buried in her throat and couldn't achieve orgasm without deep throating a man, Melissa's revised character had a double clit, one buried in her throat and one buried in her ass, so she couldn't cum unless she was deep throating and getting fucked in the ass.

In Act I she had sex with her movie husband Tom Cruise. In Act II she had sex with her friends Jennifer Love Hewitt and Kaley Cuoco. We've just finished Act III, where she visited the sex doctor for a diagnosis, where George Clooney, myself, and our budding new star Steve gang banged her.

After the gang bang, we were back in Doctor Clooney's office for the diagnosis. George and Melissa were cleaned up from the aftermath of the gang bang. Melissa was back in her overly tight yet frumpy clothes.

"Mrs. Allen - Bernadette - I believe you have a, um, very rare condition known as duplex oropharynx anal clitoricitous. In other words, instead of being born with your clitoris located at your vagina, you have two clitorises, one in you anus and one in your throat. Even rarer, since you can't reach orgasm by stimulating one or the other, they're connected, so both have to be stimulated at the same time in order to reach orgasm. It's very rare. There are only five other cases known in the world."

"Oh my goodness! So, what you're saying is, I have to have sex with two men at the same time in order to climax?! Oh no!"

"Both areas have to be sufficiently stimulated, yes."

"What am I going to do?! I can't tell my husband, 'oh, by the way, sweetie, in order for me to orgasm when we have sex, we have to find another guy who wants to help because I have to be fucked by two men in order to cum!'"

George chuckled. "Ha ha ha! Yes, well, that is a dilemma, isn't it? However, I might have a solution, if you're interested. Well, a suggestion if nothing else."

"Really?! Oh, that would be wonderful!"

"It's unreasonable to expect your husband to invite another man into your bedroom. It would also be unfair of him to deny you the opportunity to enjoy the joys of sex, right?" Melissa nodded her head. "I think it's an understatement to say you have a unique condition. I have clients - several clients - that are in need of someone like you. They can't enjoy sex unless there's a third party involved. And they would pay handsomely! Your needs are met, their needs are met, your husband thinks he's taking care of your needs...everybody wins!"

"Wait. You want me to have sex with your clients?! Jumping from one strangers bed to another?! And get paid for it like some street hooker?! Do you think I'm a whore?! I'm a happily married woman!"

George waved a hand at her. "Hang on, hang on. You're taking this all wrong. You're looking at this all wrong. You'd be doing this in the name of science! You'd be acting as a sort of physical therapist for me! You'd be helping people! Don't you like helping people? The fact that you would be getting satisfaction - and a paycheck to boot - out of it is just icing on the cake!"

Melissa sat back in her chair. "Well, I do like helping people." She thought about it. "A physical therapist you say?"

"Sure! I'll get you a license and frame it for you!" He didn't tell her he had templates on his computer that he'd just plug in her name and print it on his laser printer. "I'll even get you a nurses uniform! How does that sound?"

"Well, that does sound good actually. It would be in the name of science. I'd be helping people!"

"Great!"

*****

We follow Melissa up a beautiful, tree lined stone walkway. She's dressed in the white nurse's uniform the doctor has gotten her. It feels and looks like it's two sizes too small. The zipper on the front that is supposed to run from waistline to bustline doesn't quite make it to her bustline, making it very apparent she's wearing a lacy white bra today and shows plenty of cleavage. To make matters worse, her 36 inch bust is straining the zipper to its max. It could break lose at any moment. She also has mid-thigh white stockings and white stilettos and is carrying a small black doctors case.

She knocks on the grand wooden door and it swings open. A handsome young man greets her. It's Brad Pitt. He's wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and that's it. His chiseled torso is on full display. Melissa went weak in the knees at the sight. Her pussy twitched almost immediately.

"Oh! Hey! You must be Nurse Bernadette that doc sent over. He said you were hot but goddamn! He's out done himself this time!"

Melissa blushed. "Oh, well, gee, thank you. That's very kind of you to say." There was a brief pause. "Shall I come in so we can begin your treatment?"

"Oh! Yeah! Right. Sure, yeah, come on in. Can I get you anything? Water? Bourbon? Jack? Maybe some weed?"

"Oh no! No thank you. I think I should keep my wits about me."

"Abso-fuckin-lutely! Yeah, I want to be clear headed for this, too. I think this is gonna be something I want to remember!" They walked into the large, beautiful house. It was very grand with a Spanish theme to it. "Yo, Matt! The nurse is here!"

Matt Damon came around the corner. He was carrying a beer and wearing a pair of tight boxers and flip flops. There were was already a sizeable bump in his shorts that ran from his crotch all the way up to the waistband leaning to his right. Melissa blushed at the site. And became sopping wet.

"Oh, right! Bernadette, right? May I call you Bernadette?" Melissa nodded her red face. "Sweet." Matt looked her up and down. "Fuck yeah! Doc done good!"

Matt and Brad's characters were brothers. Their parents patented the goop that wound up making wacky wall walkers and their clones work. They made millions. When they past, they left everything to their two sons. They did everything together. As hard as they tried, they weren't able to sexually perform unless they shared a woman together. They went to the good doctor for help. And here we are.

"Okay. Well, uh, shall we begin?" Melissa asked with hesitation.

"Fuck yeah we shall!" Matt said as the two men quickly approached. Before she knew it, the two men were on her. "We need to get you fuckin' naked first, though!"

It felt like a thousand hands were pawing at her body. "Boys! Boys! Slow down!" Her uniform was at her feet before she finished the sentence. Her bra sailed over the couch. Lips, tongues, and teeth feasted on her breasts and hard nipples. Hands squeezed her ass and globes. Fingers were in her g-string and roaming everything inside until it was eventually ripped off her body. Her hands were inside their pants, stroking their erect, sizeable members and trying to concentrate on the task.

After a few moments of pawing, Brad finally broke away. He ripped off his sweatpants and flopped on the couch. His erection pointed at the sky. "Bring her over here. Doc says she can deep throat. Let's put her to the test!"

Matt guided her beautiful, naked body the few steps it took to be in front of Brad. She looked back and forth at the two men. "You understand this is for therapeutic purposes, right?"

"Yeah, yeah! Whatever! C'mon, let's go!" Matt said. He pushed her at the shoulders until she was bent at the waist. He ripped off his boxers and slid behind her and between her legs, with his wand leading the way.

Melissa's was mere inches above Brad's raging hard on. She felt Matt sliding in behind her. It was all happening so fast! Is every treatment going to be this way? she thought. Suddenly, Brad's hands were on the back of her head. He shoved down. His rod slipped past her lips and banged against the back of her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Brad exclaimed.

Matt held his poker steady and touched its tip to her puffy pink lips. He looked at his brother wearing a huge smile. "Fuck, dude! She's soaked! Ha ha!" With one thrust he slid through her velvety folds and was balls deep. Melissa gave a loud, muffled squeal. Matt gripped her hips and began to pump away. "Holy shit! This cunt is fuckin' tight!"

Brad's head flew back into the leather couch. "Oh fuck!" Her face landed in his lap. "She swallowed me, dude! Oh fuck! She swallowed the whole fuckin' thing!"

This pounding went on for several minutes. The men took turns reaching around and groping her massive melons. Matt winked at Brad as sweat rolled down his face. There was a challenge unbeknownst to Melissa to see who could make her break character and cum on camera while being vaginally fucked instead of anally as her character required. With that in mind, Brad reached around and unexpectedly flicked at Melissa's excited clit. She squealed and nearly came out of her skin.

That motherfucker! I wonder if that asshole Clooney put him up to that! I'm gonna kill both of them! Fuck!

Melissa was close cumming. She finally broke free from Matt's grip and lifted her head. "Please! Please! Fuck my ass! Please!"

Matt shoved her back down on his pole. "Do you believe that shit? She's actually begging us to fuck her ass!"

"That's your area of expertise, bro. You want a crack at her?"

"Hell yeah I do!"

Brad pulled out of her trembling slit while Matt slid out from under her face. As Matt began to fill the space Brad had vacated, Melissa turned her head to Brad. "In my bag there's a tub of lubricant. Would you mind using that first, please?"

Brad grabbed her head and yanked it down. She took him down her throat on the first gulp.

"Oh my fucking God!" Brad barked.

Matt picked up her black doctors bag and looked inside for the requested lube. He spun around with a huge smile to see Melissa's bobbing head. "Fuck, dude! Look at this shit! Ha ha ha!" He proceeded to pull out several different sized and colored dildos and vibrators. Handcuffs. Blindfolds. Butt plugs. Sex toys of all kinds. "We hit the jackpot with this one!"

He finally found the lube buried in the bottom of the bag. He squirted some onto his finger and pressed it against her rosebud. Another push and he was knuckle deep. Melissa's body jerked when she yelped. He proceeded to slide his finger in and out of her dark hole hard and fast. He finally pulled out and went back to the black bag.

"Hmmmmm, oh yeah, mmmm hmmmm, this should do the trick."

He pulled out a thick, pink, ribbed vibrator. He bent over and touched it to her spasming slit and smiled. He watched it slide in with ease. He paused. Melissa squealed long and loud when Matt flipped the switch. A dull buzz could be heard over the sounds of slurps and gurgles. Both men roared in laughter.

"Now, let's see what this back door feels like." Melissa barked and her ass turned a bright red when Matt swatted it with his hand. He slid in behind her. She felt his swollen head touch her slick back gate. He leaned forward. The tip slipped in. With a slight thrust, he was balls deep. Melissa and Matt echoed each other's animalistic groans. "Holy fuckin' shit her ass is tight! Jesus Christ!"

"Dude! Her mouth is like a vacuum cleaner!"

Matt began to pump his piston in and out of her ass like a finely tuned machine. Each thrust threw her face deeper into Brad's crotch. Melissa was so close to cumming before Matt plugged her ass. Now, with three holes filled, the sudden intrusion into her ass matched up well with her character's orgasmic capabilities.

The two men felt their respective holes begin to clamp down on their tools. Her body began to visibly tremble. Her tiny body suddenly felt like it was on fire. A stampede of thunder and lightning raced up her thighs and crashed into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmhmmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmm! Ggggggfffffffggggggg!"

The two men laughed. Her moans only accelerated their thrusts into her.

"Ha ha! Look at this little bitch cum!" Brad chortled.

"Nurse! Ha! Doc's found himself a good little slut here! Ha ha ha!" Matt chided.

Melissa's tremors finally settled. She felt weak, exhausted. The only thing keeping her from falling to her knees were the two cocks stuck inside her.

"Good job! Cut!" the director yelled. The two actors continued to pummel her body. "I said cut, goddammit!" The whir of the cameras could still be heard.

Brad glared at the director while Melissa's head continued to bob on his post. "You'd better back them fuck up, bitch! We'll stop when we're good and fuckin' ready!"

"Mmmmhmmmm! Mmmmhmmm!" Melissa moaned in agreement.

"Fuck," the director muttered.

Brad looked at Matt's red, sweaty face. "I'm gonna bust a nut down this bitch's throat!"

Matt's hips started to stutter. "Oh yeah! I'm gonna fill this bitch's ass! Oh fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck!"

Melissa felt warm spurts shoot into her ass. She was growing to love that feeling more and more with each new load. Maybe there's something to this cumming while I'm ass fucked thing! Fuck that feels good! she thought.

Just as Matt's throbbing in her ass started to subside, the throbbing in her throat grew stronger. Brad held her head in place while he fucked her face hard.

"Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuuuuuuck!"

His torso pressed back into the couch cushions while Melissa's throat filled with his thick spunk. Each throb dumped a fresh supply. He finally shoved her head into his crotch and held it there.

"There you go! Fuck! Take it! Take it all! Fuck!" Brad commanded.

Melissa's body began to jerk. She coughed and gurgled while her body begged for air. Her airways were clogged with cum and cock. Spits of cum and saliva began to spray from her mouth. The room started to spin.

Just as everything was starting to go black, Brad took his hand off the back of her head. Her head shot off of his prick like it was spring loaded. Matt pulled away from her ass. Melissa spun around and fell onto the couch gasping for air. But, through it all, her body was beginning to overheat again. A dull buzz could still be heard. She gripped the still whirring vibrator stuck in her snatch and began to yank it in and out. She closed her eyes and began to moan through clenched teeth.

"Jesus Christ, will you look at that?! She's not fuckin' done!" Matt said standing to the side, naked while his manhood melted away.

"Un-fuckin'believable," Brad muttered while he watched from his seat next to her.

Melissa molested her tits while she stuffed the phallic in and out of her gash. "Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah! Right there! Mmmmhmmmm, that's it, right there! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh sweet Jesus, right there! Oh ggggggaaaaaahhhhhh!"

The cast and crew watched her explode with a self-inflicted explosion. She pumped her slit as if she were churning butter. She cried and moaned and told her imaginary lover exactly how she liked it, squirming on the leather couch the entire time.

When the flame inside her finally extinguished, she pulled the dripping wet vibrator out of her aching gash and tossed it to the floor. It buzzed and sputtered like a child's Christmas toy. Her body glistened with sweat. Her long blonde hair was matted to it. She looked around at the stunned faces.

"Everybody enjoy that? Y'all enjoy that? Think that'll sell the movie?" she asked sarcastically.

From the back of the room came "Fuck yeah it will!"

*****

We cut to the good Doctor Clooney's office a few days later. George is handing her a check.

"Matt and Brad really enjoyed your, uh, treatment. They'd like to schedule another session."

"Oh good! That's nice to hear. I'd like to schedule another session, too. I thought it went well."

"Hey, listen, a group of us get together once a month, all doctors. We discuss unique cases and patients. We enlighten each other and sometimes we even come up with a solution for another doctor's case. You're a very unique case. Would you mind attending our next, uh, meeting? I think they'd love to, uh, know more about your situation. All in the name of science, of course."

"Do you think they might find a cure for it?!" she said with excitement.

George shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Who knows? I'm sure they'll, you know, want to look into it deeper. A lot deeper."

*****

Dr. Clooney's Mercedes SLS pulls through gates of a grand estate. A valet walks to the car as the gullwing doors open. The valet assists Melissa out of the car, takes the keys from George, and drives off while George and Melissa ascend the granite staircase to the front door. The mansion is actually Clooney's. He was more than happy to let us film there. He'll get to write part of it off on his taxes.

Melissa looked down her clothes. She's dressed in a flowery, very tight dress who's hem barely reaches mid-thigh. The buttons up the front of the dress are struggling to contain her buxom bosom. Trying to find clothes to fit her stature and curves off the rack were tough. Her character wasn't rich by any stretch of the imagination and couldn't afford to have things altered. Of course, we went with tight. The dress would be great for dinner at Grandma's house. But an event at a mansion like this?

"Are you sure this is okay? I feel like I'm under dressed. Maybe I should have worn my doctors coat," she squeaked in Bernadette's nasal voice.

George chuckled. "Ha! If anything, you're over-dressed." Melissa gave him a confused look but didn't say anything.

A butler met them at the door and led them into the massive living room. There are nine other "doctors" milling about the room, all holding a drink of some kind in their hands. They froze when George and Melissa walked into the room.

The room was filled with the big hitters of Hollywood. De Niro, Pacino, Redford, Stallone, DiCaprio, Downey, Jr., The Rock, Hemsworth, and Affleck. All making $500 a day. A good mixture of young and old. We made sure there were little purple pills in the dressing rooms.

Melissa knew they were all going to be there. Even so, seeing all of them there in one room, she was a little star struck. Knowing all eyes were on her, she was a little intimidated.

Clooney proceeded to work their way around the group and introduce each one. "Doctor Redford, this is Bernadette, the case I was telling you about."

Redford shook her hand and undressed her with his eyes. "Oh yes, Bernadette. You're even more beautiful than Dr. Clooney described. I'm looking forward to, um, delving into your case deeper tonight." This, or something similar, was repeated eight more times.

The nine men finally settled into the furniture scattered around the room while Clooney and Melissa stood at the front. He went into some detail about his diagnosis and how unique it was.

Clooney finally looked down at Melissa. "So, Bernadette, I think we need to show these gentlemen what we've determined so far what does and doesn't work."

Her head snapped around. "Huh? You...you...you want to...in front of everybody?!"

"Oh, absolutely. Yours is such a unique situation, I think they really need to see the, uh, depth of the problem."

"You mean you want...to have sex?! Right here? Right now?!"

Clooney shook his head while the rest of the group watched with great interest. "No no no, you're looking at this all wrong. To you it might be sex, I don't know. But we're all doctors. We'd be looking at it strictly from a science aspect hoping to find a cure for you. You want to find a cure, don't you?" She nodded her head. "Well, this might be the best way, to show them what it takes for you to cu...er, reach orgasm. So, what do you say, Bernadette?"

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,194 Followers