Melissa Rauch Does Porn Remake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's cum together! I'll swallow every...oh God! Every...every bit of yourrrrrrr cummmmm!" she squealed.

"Mmmmmmmffffff! Mmmmmffffff! Mmmmmmnnngggg! Mmmmmnnngggg! Gggggggmmmmm!" came the muffled moan from Tom when he exploded in her mouth.

"MMMMMmmmmmMMMmmmmmMMMMM!" she hummed around his throbbing hose while she tried to swallow his load and cum at the same time.

Tom dove in and out of her throat with every dip of her head. Her juices streamed across his tongue and down his chin and cheeks while he lapped at her quivering clit. Her sphincter clamped down so hard on the fat black dildo sliding in and out of her ass Tom had to put true effort into continuing to please her. Both of their bodies shivered in unison while the cameras caught their massive orgasms.

After what felt like an hour, their bodies finally relaxed. The camera watched as Melissa's head lifted. A thin strand followed her ascent until finally snapped and fell out of frame. Another camera watched the silhouette of her body crawl off of Tom and swing around until she was curled up next to him.

"Damn, Bernadette! You really seem to enjoy, uh, you know..." he panted.

"Fucking? I really seem to enjoy fucking? Is that what you were going to say?" she said playfully.

Tom nodded. "Right, fucking. You really seem to enjoy fucking since you started that new job."

She nodded. "Mmmmmmm, it's true. I do! It's taught me so much about myself!"

"That's awesome! Maybe I should come down there one day and have a session? Maybe I'll learn something we'll both enjoy even more."

The camera zoomed into Bernadette's face. She looked directly into the camera. Her eyes twinkled. Her lips curled into a devilish grin.

"I'm sure you would."

*****

We fought and fought and fought with the MPAA. The first three screenings received NC-17 ratings, which is the kiss of death for almost any movie. We replaced several "cum" and "fuck" utterances with moans or "oooo yeah, baby!" or something similar. We severely edited the orgy scene as you might expect. Nothing was getting us there. Finally, with a considerable bribe that arranged a mostly male MPAA viewing, along with Melissa (don't forget, she had as much financially riding on this as I did) agreeing to give the viewing males blowjobs during the screening, we got our "R" rating.

15 months later, almost to the day of that original meeting, the movie premiered. We didn't know what to expect. It was a massive hit! Apparently, Melissa was right. People wanted to see innocent little Bernadette get her brains fucked out. It didn't get nominated in any snobbish Oscar categories, but we made it into the Golden Globes in several. I told Melissa her golden globes got us into the Golden Globes.

Melissa and her husband Winston divorced shortly after the new making of an old X-rated classic went ballistic. Thanks to an ironclad prenup, he got squat. Out of the kindness of her heart, she let him keep one of the houses and wrote him a nice check with several zeroes behind it.

Melissa and I are currently working on our next project. The rehearsals sure are a lot of fun! We're keeping the censors busy with this one, even busier than the first. Always push the envelope, I say. The studios are clamoring to get a piece of this one. Melissa and I are debating whether or not we want to tell them to fuck off or not. My phone is ringing off the hook with calls from the biggest names in the biz volunteering to work in the follow up for union minimum wage.

The next one's going to be even bigger.