Melissa Rauch Does Porn Remake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about it. "Yes, yes. If we're doing it in the name of science, yes. I mean, who knows? We might find a cure for anyone else with this affliction! I'd be doing the world a real service, wouldn't I?!"

"Exactly! There you go." He paused. "Now, let's get you naked."

Clooney began to roughly paw at the buttons on the front of her dress. She slapped his hand away. "Hey, bub! I think I can undress myself, thank you very much."

"Let's go, toots! I ain't got all night!" De Niro demanded.

She looked at Clooney. "Shouldn't I do this in another room or something? Maybe come out in a robe?"

Clooney shook his head. "Baby, you ain't got nothin' we haven't seen before. We're doctors."

The bulge in each man's pants grew larger with each undone button. She finally wiggled her shoulders and the dress fell to the ground. The cool air conditioning mixed with the excitement had her gumdrop nipples at full attention. They looked as if they were about to tear through her lacy white bra. She reached behind her back. The bra immediately snapped around while she held it in place. Like a burlesque show, she slid a strap down one arm and covered a breast, then repeated it with the other side. It fell to the ground. Eyes grew wide when she finally removed her hands. The girls were finally free. And they were spectacular! She paused, allowing the men, as well as the cameras, admire their beauty. She finally gripped the thin strips of material holding up her white thong. It already had a damp stain. The camera watched from behind as she slowly pulled it down her legs. Her heart shaped ass was staring at the camera. She finally pulled the soiled material over her feet and tossed it aside.

The air left the room when she stood up. The camera behind her picked up the lust in each man's eyes and the bulges in their pants. She stood there naked before these giants of the industry, quite self-conscience, but also craving their touch.

"Boo-tiful. Absolutely fuckin' boo-tiful," Stallone mumbled.

George spoke up. "Okay, very nice. So, I think the first thing we should show them is how you can't cu...have trouble reaching orgasm strictly by fu...uh, having vaginal intercourse."

"If you say so," Melissa squeaked timidly.

"Why don't we go right over here?" He led her to the middle of the room and motioned to a large coffee table in the center where all the men had a good view. "Yeah, right. Now, just bend over and grab the, right, yeah, just like that." Melissa was now bent at the waist. Her ass was pointed straight at Clooney. She jumped when he roughly raked his hand along her swollen slit. "Ahhh yes, very nice. The patient is very nicely lubricated already. So, shall we begin the procedure?" A quick zip and his stiff trouser snake was out of his pants. He slid between Melissa's legs. He held his instrument steady and leaned in. A chill ran up her spine when his purple tip touched her pink lips. She gave a slight gasp when the head slipped through. He grabbed her hips and paused before he threw his body forward.

Her back arched and her head flew back. "Oh fuck!"

Clooney smiled and chuckled. "Oh-ho-ho-ho, that's the shit right there!" He gathered himself together and began to slowly glide back and forth. "So gentlemen, let it be noted that the patient is sufficiently tight. Incredibly tight. She shouldn't have any trouble cu...reaching orgasm under normal circumstances. And, just to show you how incapable she is of reaching orgasm, I'll stimulate her even more."

She closed her eyes and squeaked when he reached around and swatted at her raised kernel. Oh that motherfucker! I swear to God, he's a dead man! He's a dead man walking! Fuck!

He continued to flick her clit while his thrusting picked up speed. Every man around them was rubbing and grabbing a huge bulge in their pants. It wasn't long before her entire body began to tense. George could feel her beginning to clamp around his piston. His eyes twinkled with mischief as he grinned at each man.

Melissa closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Don't make a sound! Don't make a sound! Clooney gave one final, hard flick and then pressed her button. Oh God! Oh God! Oh dear God in heaven! Oh gggggdddddd! her mind screamed in silence.

Every man in the room smiled as they watched her try to keep her body from trembling. She gripped the edge of the wooden coffee table as if she was trying to bend steel. But only the men with the best of hearing could hear her whimper.

Once George felt her muscles stop throbbing around his own muscle, he pulled back. Melissa took a deep breath when the head finally slipped out.

George looked around the room. "Now, any normal woman - at least, any woman I've ever been with, would have cu...orgasmed by now. How about it, Bernadette, did you feel anything? Anything at all?"

She shook her head while shooting daggers at him with her eyes. "(ahem) No. Uh, no, (ahem) not a thing."

"Maybe she needs a bigger cock. Maybe she needs some Rock cock!" Dwayne cracked, making the rest of the men laugh.

George held his own glistening side of beef up. "Really? Really? So, what're you thinking? A baseball bat maybe?"

Melissa's eyes flew open. Wait, what?! There's nothing in the script about that! If these motherfuckers think they're shoving a bat up my pussy, we'll shut this fucker down right now!

The Rock waved a dismissive hand at George. "Ha ha! No, just fuckin' with ya. Carry on."

George took a breath. "Alrighty then. Now, who brought the lubricant?" Affleck reached into his pocket and pulled out a small tube. "Ah, yes, very good. Good man. So, next let's see what happens with anal sex. It's very interesting." Melissa gasped when his finger touched her rosebud. "Cold? Yeah, sorry 'bout that." Her anus began to tremble as he rolled his finger around her winking hole. She rose to the balls of her feet when he pressed and slid past her sphincter until he was knuckle deep. His fist smacked against her ass as he prepped her. He finally yanked his finger out. "Okay, I think that should do it."

She concentrated on relaxing her ass muscles. She'd become quite good at it. He touched his pole to her back gate that was quickly swinging open. Melissa squeaked when the wrinkled tip slid in. A slight push. She growled when his body fell against her. He had completely disappeared into her darkness.

Her head flew back and her back arched. "Fuck!" she barked.

George took a breath. "Goddamn," he moaned. He looked around the room at the wide eyed spectators. "Okay, so, take note, her ass is tight. Incredibly tight! Now, watch what happens when I fu...have anal intercourse with the subject. Okay, here we go. Let me know if you feel anything."

I feel you up my ass, you fat cocked bastard! she thought.

He gripped her hips and began to hammer away at her backdoor. The room filled with the sound of whimpers and skin slapping skin.

After a few minutes, George asked, "Now, um, do...do you feel that? Do, uh, you feel anything?"

Melissa tried to gather her thoughts. "I...I...mmmmm...it...it tingles! It's tingling!"

He pumped harder. "Yes! Mmmmmhmmm! That's, uh, good! That's, uh, very good!"

"Yes! Yes! Good! Very good!"

"Oh yeah! You're going to...going to...gah! Your ass is about to feel a warm rush! Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah!"

She started to shove back into his quickening thrusts. "Ooo yeah, baby! Give it to me! C'mon, give it to me!"

His thrusts stuttered. "Oh yeah! Cumming! Cumming! Ggggaaaaahhhhh!"

She felt a rush of thick, warm fluid fill her cavity. Each throb of his fat cock sent a new gush. Her own cunt was throbbing. She needed a release. Soon.

George's body finally halted. He pulled back. "Yes, okay, very good. Very good. So, uh, you felt a tingling but no orgasm, right?"

"Yes, a tingling but no orgasm," she panted.

George looked around the room, sweat rolling off his chiseled chin. "There you see, gentlemen, she had more stimulation by...ah, fuck it...by getting fucked in the ass than getting her tight little cunt fucked."

The director bowed his head and began to rub his forehead. George had just gone off script. "Shit. This can't be good."

George held up a finger. "But she still couldn't cum! Now let's show them what happens when you suck dick, okay? Bernadette, how would you like to give Dr. Pacino a blow job?"

Melissa knew George had completely thrown the script out the window, but went with it. She looked at Pacino with bedroom eyes. "Mmmmmm, with pleasure."

Al quickly had his rock hard machine gun out of his pants. "Ooooo yeah, bitch, why don't you come over here and say hello to my big friend."

Melissa slid over and knelt in front of Pacino. He groaned when she wrapped her soft hand around his shaft. She could feel his power pulsing through its veins. Her tiny hand made it look even larger than it was. Her face dove into his groin. He smiled while he watched her slide her tongue along the underside from ball sack to tip, then rolled her tongue around the purple head.

"Mmmmm, you like that, Dr. Pacino? Does that feel good?" she purred.

He gave an evil chuckle. "You want to play games? Hmmm? You want to play games with me?"

"Mmmmm, I'll play with you."

"Oh yeah? You wanna play? Hmmm?" He grabbed the back of her head. "I've got just the thing for you!" He shoved her face down. His rod flashed through her lips. She'd gotten quite good at deep throating. But she wasn't prepared for this sudden assault. He slammed against the back of her mouth. "There! You want to play games with me?! Huh!" He began to pump his groin into her face while he held her head still. Then, suddenly, "Oh fuck!" he cried out. "Oh, that's right, you fucking maricón!" Her throat took on the shape of his sizeable bullet. She swallowed him whole.

Pacino gripped her head and continued to skull fuck her hard and fast while he continued to curse at her. She smoked his pole as hard as she could, hoping to end the assault on her esophagus quickly.

De Niro was sitting next to the pair stroking his sizable tool. "Goddamn, Al, leave some for me, you fuck!"

Pacino's grip grew tighter. His thrusts into her face stuttered. "Oh, motherfuck! This bitch is gonna make me cum! Motherfucker!"

"Then cum already, you miserable fuck!" De Niro commanded.

Pacino threw his hips into her face. The director was afraid he might break her nose. "Oh yeah! Take that! And that! Oh fuck! Oh yeah! Take that, you bitch! Fuck! Fuck! Gggaaaaahhhhh fuck!"

He pulled her face into his lap and held it there. Melissa felt spurt after spurt of thick spunk shoot down her throat. Pacino continued to hold her head in place. She couldn't breathe. Her airways were full of cock and cum. White bubbles slipped out through the corners of her mouth. She pushed on his thighs. The room started to spin and go dark.

Finally, he removed his hands from her head. Her head shot up like it was on a pogo stick. She had streaks of white running off her chin and she was gasping for air.

Pacino was smiling back at her. "You were pretty fuckin' good. Pretty fuckin' good." She shot daggers at him with her eyes and said nothing to him through her clenched jaw. He just chuckled.

A familiar voice brought her back into the movie.

"So, Bernadette, how do you feel? Do you feel anything while you were, uh, pleasuring Dr. Pacino, uh, orally?" Clooney asked.

You mean other than feeling like I was going to pass out? is what she wanted to say. But her line was, "No, just a tingling. The same tingling as when we were, uh, having, you know, anal, um, anal intercourse."

Clooney looked around the room. "There? Did you hear that, gentlemen? The same tingling from anal...fuck it, while she's getting fucked in the ass as when she's sucking cock.

The director put his head in his hands. "So much editing. Sooooo much editing," he muttered.

"Now let me show you what happens when she's stimulated both anally and orally. Bernadette, why don't you slide over and use Dr. De Niro for your oral stimulation. And..." Clooney didn't get to finish.

"I'll do eet. I'll fuck her aahss. I'll get her baach," Schwarzenegger said in his thick, Czech accent as he stood up on the other side of the coffee table.

Initially, Melissa panicked as she spun her head around. That muscle bound motherfucker will rip me in two! When she spotted him walking around the table, she realized she had nothing to worry about. Because of the massive amount of steroids Arnold had taken in his lifetime, his pecker was one of the smallest she'd ever seen. I hope it's big enough to get the job done! was her next thought.

She felt a tug on her arm. "C'mere, little girl. Let's get this 'oral stimulation' started," De Niro growled as he pulled her into his groin. He grabbed her by the back of her head and shoved her into his lap. His sizeable wand sailed past her lips and slammed into her throat on the first dive. "Oh! Holy shit! She fuckin' took the whole fuckin' thing! Holy shit!" he roared.

Arnold was standing behind her watching her head dive in and out of De Niro's lap. Because of 6' 2" frame, his tiny tool hovered close to a foot above its prey. He studied the situation for a moment. Melissa yelped when his beefy hands grabbed her hips and her feet left the ground. She squealed when, without a word of warning, his hips slammed against her ass.

Arnold laughed. "Ha ha ha! Oooooo yaaaa, ba-by! You've got a tight little aahss, don't you?! You've got ahh tight little aahss like a little slut, ya! Oooooooo ya!" He began to pump his hips back and forth. Each drive of his muscular frame threw Melissa forward until her chin smacked against De Niro's balls.

De Niro continued to shove her face into his crotch. "Jesus fuckin' Christ! She sucks fuckin' cock like a fuckin' Hoover vacuum! Holy fuckin' shit!"

Melissa could only gurgle in reply to the comments. But she felt a very familiar heat building in her loins. She was actually building to a climax without any vaginal stimulation! Holy shit! Maybe there is something to these anal orgasms I've heard about! She thought while she drooled down De Niro's shaft.

As her heat continued to build, Arnold's thrusts quickly began to stutter. "Ohhhhh ya! Ohhhhh ya! Ooooooo ya, ba-by! Yourah aahss is so fuck-ing tight! Oooooo ya!"

Melissa pushed back on De Niro with all her mite and lifted her face out of his lap. She spun her head and looked back at Arnold's contorted face. "Don't you fucking dare! Don't you fucking dare cum yet, goddammit!"

De Niro grabbed her long blonde hair and impaled her face once again. "Who fuckin' told you to fuckin' speak, you fuckin' cunt?!" he hissed.

Arnold's face scrunched up. "Oooo ya! Oooo ya! Ahh'm cumm-ing! Ahh'm cumm-ing! Ooo ya! Ooo ya! Oooo gggggaaaaaaa!"

Once again, Melissa felt thick heat pump into her ass. Only this time she was much less pleased about it. That small dicked motherfucker! Wait until this gets out! she angrily thought while De Niro continued his assault on her throat.

Arnold finally pulled out and unceremoniously let her drop to the floor. A stream of white quickly began to flow down the insides of her milky white thighs. She gave a muffled bark when Arnold slapped her ass with his beefy hand, leaving a red hand print.

"Ha ha! Ya, sor-ry about that, ba-by. May-be betta luck next time! Ha ha ha!"

Stallone stood up from his seat. "Yo! Douchebag! Let me finish what you couldn't finish...again!" he loudly mumbled.

Arnold stared down at his nemesis. "You cahn try, mutha fahkahh! Ahhs usuahl, you get my sloppy sec-ahnds!"

Stallone nudged him with his broad shoulder when he passed. "Fuck you, prick! Let me show you how a real man does it!" Stallone slid in behind Melissa's sweet, albeit slightly red ass. Being considerably shorter than Arnold, he didn't have to make the height adjustment Arnold did. "Yo, baby, you ready for some Italian beef?!"

Truth be told, Stallone had taken almost as many steroids over his career and had the same problem Arnold did. But he'd be big enough to do the job. Melissa was so busy just trying to breath that she barely noticed Stallone's initial touch. But she immediately noticed the fresh new intrusion into her backside. The fire inside her quickly built again.

"Oh shit! Yo! Clooney an' Schwarzenegger didn't stretch her out at all! She's tight as hell!" Stallone announced while he stabbed her backside.

De Niro looked up at Stallone. "Wait until you try her fuckin' mouth! Jesus fuckin' Christ!"

The heat in Melissa's loins was quickly racing towards her sweet spot. Oh my God! I'm gonna cum! Oh my God! The two thunderbolts crashed into her slit and shot through her tiny body like an atom bomb.

"Mmmmmmm! Gggggggg! Gggggggg! Gggggggg!" she sloppily gurgled as her body trembled.

The men all watched in perverse delight while her body twitched. Goddamn! Either she's a helluva actress or she's really fuckin' cumming! Clooney thought to himself while he stroked his newly formed hard on.

"Look at this fuckin' slut! Fuckin' cummin' like a common fuckin' whore!" De Niro bellowed. "I'll bet she swallows cum like a fuckin' whore, too!" He threw his hips hard into her face.

Suddenly, there was new pressure applied. Pacino shoved down on the back of her head and held it there. "Yeah! Swallow his fuckin' cum like a fuckin' whore, you fuckin' cunt!"

She felt throbbing in her throat followed by spurts of thick goo. With De Niro's girth filling her throat, and the constant pressure to the back of her head, it was impossible to swallow as hard as she tried. Streams of white flowed out of her mouth onto the plush couch.

Stallone grabbed her hips tight. "Oh fuck! Yo! Her cunt is squeezing my dick like a vise grip! Oh fuck! Yo! She's gonna fuckin' make me cum! Yo, bitch! Here it cums! Here it cums! Yo, fuck!"

The shots of heat filling both ends of her body only extended the mind numbing orgasm she was having. Melissa couldn't believe her body was reacting this way!

This scenario played out for the next two hours. Every man in that room took at least two turns with her. Those little purple pills are life savers for the old timers and work overtime on the young bucks. They fucked until their bodies had deposited every bit of white liquid in or on her. And the cameras rolled the entire time. The editing team had their work cut out for them.

*****

For the final scene, we return to the quaint little cottage where we began. The camera starts at the back of the house in the cool night air and slowly moves around the side. With each passing window moans grow more distinct in the darkness. As the camera wraps around the opposite side of the house it comes upon an open window. The lacey curtains rustle in the light ocean breeze. We see a naked couple in the throes of passion in the candlelit bedroom. Their moans drown out the sound of cool jazz in the background.

The closer the camera moves in, the more the silhouettes of their bodies make it obvious they're in the "69" position. Melissa's loving husband in the film, Tom Cruise, is underneath her luscious body. Her head is bobbing in and out from between his legs. You can also make out the long, cylindrical shape of something Tom is pumping in and out of Melissa's heart-shaped ass.

Melissa lifts her head out of Tom's lap. Another long, cylindrical shape appears from her face in the darkness. "Oh my God, Tom! Keep licking my pussy! Your tongue feels so good! Keep fucking my ass! Oh my God, you're going to make me cum!" she loudly squeaks. The dark tube disappears back into her face.

A camera from above the bed zooms in. Tom's head pops out from underneath her. The dark pole he's pumping can be seen in the far edge of the frame. "Jesus Christ, Bernadette! You're sucking me so hard! Holy shit! I don't know how much more I can take!"