Melissa Rauch Does Porn Remake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve's mind was racing. Getting a chance to fuck Melissa Rauch in your first movie?! It could be a huge failure and ruin a guy's career. Or it could make him a huge star! But you'd be fucking Melissa Rauch either way! I can always go back to the farm in Ohio. Calm down! Calm down! "Yeah, sure, I s'pose a guy like me would be interested in a role like that."

I smiled. "Yeah, I figured as much." I let that sink in for a bit. Let's really see how serious she is about this. "How big is your cock?" I asked flatly. Their jaws hit the floor simultaneously.

"Um, 'cuse me?" Steve asked stunned.

"You heard me. How big is your cock?"

Steve couldn't believe he was having this conversation. "Um, well, uh, average, I guess. I dunno. I mean, I've never had any complaints."

Here's the real test to see if she can pull it off. "Tell you what," I said. "Let's do a real quick scene. Right here. What do you think, Melissa? There's no time like the present."

She looked at me like I'd lost my mind. "Right here?! Right now?!"

I nodded. "Yeah, you're right. We can do our screen tests on a sound stage with casting agents and a film crew present."

Melissa gasped. "You're right! Yes, doing a test here makes perfect sense. You're right."

Steve's eyes were darting back and forth between Melissa and I. "A-a-a screen test? Right now? Right now? But...but...there's no one here to film it. I haven't even seen a script!"

I waved him off. "Just adlib. I'll record it on my phone so we can review it later. That cool with you guys?"

"Sounds good to me!" Melissa replied with sudden excitement.

"Uh, yeah, sure, I guess," Steve replied, quite unsure of what was about to happen.

I nodded my head and clapped my hands together. "Good good. Let me get my phone set up here. Yeah, there we go. Okay, Melissa, it's your project. It's all yours."

"Okay. Well, uh, gee, I hadn't really thought a scene or anything." She scratched her chin. "Okay, let's see. Steve, you're going to be the doctor who finally discovers that I have a clit in my ass and my throat, okay? And they're joined together somehow. But we don't know that yet. Okay?" Steve shook his head nervously. "Okay. Here we go." She cleared her throat. She scooted her chair closer to Steve's. He nearly jumped out of his chair when Melissa touched his thigh with her hand. "Doctor, I don't know what's going on," she said sexily. "I can't reach orgasm when a man is fucking me. You know, fucking my pussy." Her hand was running up his thigh. I could see a bulge growing. "I can only cum if I'm deep throating a big, fat cock and have something shoved up my ass at the same time. Is there something wrong with me, Dr. Atkins?"

"Well, uh, uh, that's very, um, unusual, Miss Rauch. I think I would, uh, suggest running some, um, tests, maybe an MRI. We'll get to the bottom of this, no pun intended."

Melissa broke character. "Oooo, good line! I'll have to remember that. Oooo, sorry. Okay." She cleared her throat again. "(ahem) I certainly hope so, Dr. Atkins. I feel like such a...slut. I need to know if there's something wrong with me. What kind of test would you recommend?" Her hand was rubbing his bulge now.

"I, uh, I, um, geez, I, uh..."

She could see he was lost. "Maybe you should try fucking me to see for yourself, huh?" Now I was rubbing my growing bulge.

"Oh! Yes! Right! That's, uh, that's exactly what I was going to suggest."

"I thought so. I'll get ready for my exam, okay?" she purred. She stood up from her chair and did the same thing to poor Steve as she did to me. It felt like that damn shirt took an hour to unbutton. It fell to the floor. The bra soon slid off her arms and joined it on the floor. Judging by her nipples, it must be freezing in here. I wouldn't know. I was hot as hell. She kicked her shoes off and flung them across the room. She unzipped her tight jeans and gripped the waist. She sexily shook her ass back and forth as she wriggled out of them. She stepped out of them, leaving them in a crumpled pile. She stood there wearing a tiny white thong and a smile. Nothing else. She paused for dramatic effect, then shimmied the small amount of material that was left down her legs and over her feet.

There she stood, naked as the day she was born. Her long blonde hair fell across her shoulders. A thin strip of blonde peach fuzz ran vertically just above her swollen slit. Her hands were gently massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples. I had my beast out of his cage and was giving it a massage of its own. Steve could only stare in stunned amazement.

"Now let's get you prepped and ready, Doctor," she said with a wicked smile.

She dropped to her knees in front of Steve and expertly has his pants unbuckled and unzipped in no time. She could see the bulge already present. He lifted off the chair when she tugged on his waist band, allowing her to quickly yank them down to his ankles. The defined outline of his rock hard rod was quite apparent in his boxers. She gripped the front of his boxers and gently tugged on it. She pulled it lower. The purple tip peeked out. She tugged more. A hint of the veiny shaft appeared. Then more. Then, suddenly, the stick jumped out like a jack in the box.

He gasped when she wrapped her fingers around the shaft. "Oh my, Dr. Atkins, look at you! Looks like you're already prepped and ready for the exam!" He was right. He was average, maybe a little longer than average. The girth was definitely more than average. I'm sure it was true when he said he'd never had any complaints. "Let's begin the examination, shall we," she said with a broad smile as she got up off her knees.

"Y-y-yes, let's, uh, let's begin the examination, Miss Rauch," he stammered.

Melissa stepped forward and slid up his thighs. She grabbed his stiff upright and stood as tall as she could. "First I'll show you how I can't cum with vaginal stimulation, okay, Dr. Atkins?"

He nodded. His eyes bounced from her tits to her twinkling eyes. "Yes! Yes, I think that's a, uh, good plan."

She broke character, becoming a director. "Don't cum yet, okay? Can you do that?"

His face was red. The veins were popping out of his forehead. He shook his head. "No, no, I don't think I can. I...I...I'm already close."

"Ha ha!" I laughed. "I appreciate your honesty. C'mon, Melissa, cut the guy some slack."

She giggled. "Okay. Do you think you can get hard again pretty quickly?"

He nodded his head. "If it means getting to have sex with you again? Yes, ma'am."

Melissa giggled again. I laughed out loud. "Okay, I've got a plan B. So, for this part I'll just fuck you really hard and really fast, okay? Just last as long as you can, okay?"

He nodded his head again. "I'll do my best. Can I...can I grabbed your, uh, um..."

"Grab my tits? Absolutely! Sweetie, we're fucking, okay? Just be natural." He nodded his head again.

"Hey, Melissa, don't forget. The character can't orgasm just by fucking. So you can't cum," I reminded her.

"Oh shoot! Thanks for the reminder. Boy, this really is going to take some acting!" She looked back at Steve. "Ready?"

He nodded his head. "Yeah, I think so."

To simulate what it might be like, I yelled, "Scene 17, take one, action!" I clapped my hands together.

Melissa's swollen slit hovered over Steve. She held him steady and began to lower herself. Stave gave a quick gasp when her heat first touched his tip. Melissa bit her bottom lip. She lowered herself more. She squeaked when his swollen head slipped through her velvety folds.

"Ohhh fuuuuuuck," Steve moaned while she slid down his pole until she landed in his lap.

True to her word, she began to bounce on his pole like it was spring loaded. She grabbed the back of the chair and rode him hard and fast. True to his word, he took a fleshy globe into each hand and began to massage and squeeze them. He sucked and nibbled on each pointed nipple. She started to run her grocery list through her mind, trying to take her mind off the pleasure she was getting from this stranger. Steve couldn't get the thought out of his head I'm fucking Melissa Rauch!

I'll give him credit, he lasted longer than I thought he would. A few minutes in, he was ready to explode.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh fuck, Melissa! I'm...I'm...I'm gonna cum!"

"That's okay, doctor, you can cum. You can cum in my pussy, okay? Go ahead, it's okay," she said as calmly as she could, given the circumstances.

"Yes! Yes! Okay! Oh God! Oh God! Cumming! Cumming! Uhhhhhh cumming gaaaaaa!" His eyes closed and his head pressed back into the chair.

She felt his hot spunk begin to fill her cavity. Normally she would squeeze Winston's cock, trying to coax every bit of cum from him. She didn't this time. She was afraid if she did, she would cum, too.

"That's it, baby, c'mon! Give it to me! Give it all to me," she cooed while she bounced. His moans finally began to lower. The throbbing inside her quieted. She finally stopped and sat in his lap. "Mmmmm, how as that, doc?"

"That was fucking awesome," he panted with sweat dripping onto his white shirt.

Melissa giggled. "Good. But, see? Nothing. That was a great fuck. But I'm not even close to cumming." That was a lie. It took all of her acting skills not to cum. "I'd show you how I can cum while I'm sucking on a big, fat cock and getting fucked in the ass by another one. But there's not another one here," she pouted.

I knocked on my desk to simulate knocking on a door. "Doctor, you said you might need an assistant in a few minutes? Do you still need me? Still need a hand?"

My voice startled both of them. But they quickly recovered. "Oh! Uh, yes, Mr., uh..." Steve said.

"Dr. Allen," I said as I stood and walked around my desk.

"Oh! Yes, of course," he panted. "The, uh, patient here has what seems to be a unique, uh, problem."

She looked me in the face and smiled. "I can't cum unless I'm getting fucked in the ass while I'm giving a blowjob."

I smiled back. "Oh! Well, how I may I be of assistance?"

"Well, if you could, Dr. Allen, we'd, uh, like for you to insert..."

Melissa interrupted him. "I want you to fuck me in the ass," she said in a husky voice.

"I'd be happy to assist with that procedure," I said while I stroked myself.

"Wait a second," she said, breaking character again. She nodded at the meat she had already swallowed once today. "You're gonna stick that huge fucking thing in my ass?!"

I gave her a wicked smile. "Mmmm hmmmm. Might as well get used to it. We don't know how big these other actors are. I've heard Pitt is hung like a horse though. Besides, you took it down your throat. Your ass can take it."

Steve and I helped Melissa out of his lap and onto her feet. Cum immediately began to stream down the insides of her thighs. Steve's post was glistening and still standing straight and tall.

She reached over, grabbed her clutch off my desk, and pulled something out of it. She handed it to me. "Since I can't cum without someone fucking my ass, I always come prepared." It was a tiny bottle of KY jelly. She looked at Steve. "Ooooo, look at you, all hard and everything. Where have you been all my life?" she asked with a giggle. "Okay, now, for this scene, you can cum. But you can't cum until I've cum. Okay? Got it, bub?" She turned her head and looked over her shoulder at me. "That goes for you, too. Got it? I don't think you should touch my pussy, either. I mean, I need cum without that, okay?"

She put her hands on Steve's thighs and bent over. Her face was suddenly hovering over his tool. He felt her hot breath rush across it. He jerked when she flicked her tongue across the tip, then again. She rolled her tongue around it.

His body stiffened. "Oh fuck!" he cried out when her mouth took him in. In no time, her head was bobbing on his stick.

She stopped for a moment and looked up at him. "God, I love the taste of myself on a man's cock. I love it!" Steve gasped again when she dove back in.

Her heart shaped ass was staring back at me. I squirted some of the jelly onto my fingers. The cold gel momentarily took her breath away when I first touched her. I rolled my fingers around her brown rosebud. It was already winking at me. I applied a little pressure and a finger slipped through with ease. Melissa gave a loud, high pitched squeal at the sudden intrusion. I slid my finger knuckle deep in and out until I felt her muscles relax. I pulled out a slid between her legs.

Steve watched intently when I gripped her hip with one hand while I held my prod steady. I moved in. She gave a short, muffled squeal when I pressed against her for the first time. I leaned forward. I felt her begin to open. I leaned more. She barked when the bulbous head slipped in. I leaned a little more.

"Mmmmmmmmgggggggggmmmmmmm!" she howled as I slipped past her sphincter until my balls slapped against her.

"Oh fuck me!" I moaned. "Goddamn, Melissa! Your ass is tight as fuck!"

"Mmmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmm!" she whirred in agreement.

Seconds later, Steve's grip on her head tightened. "Oh fuck! Holy fuck! Ohmagawd! Her throat is like a vise grip!" It didn't take long for her to swallow his sword after taking mine earlier.

With that, I grabbed her hips and began to slide my entire 9" in and out of her ass with gusto. Each thrust of my hips drove her face into Steve's six pack abs. I controlled how deep she took him. So, knowing that, she was taking him balls deep every time.

My office was quickly filled with moans, groans, and pronouncements of what a great fuck she was. Skin slapping skin echoed off the mahogany covered walls. The room quickly smelled like sweat and sex. I had to stop myself from giving her a reach around several times.

After what seemed like hours, she briefly pulled her head out of Steve's lap. "Oh God! Oh mother, Mary and Joseph, I'm gonna cum! Ohmagawd, don't stop!" Then she took Steve back into her throat.

Steve and I both tightened our grips. My thrusts came harder and faster.

"That's right, cum for us! Come on, cum for us! I wanna see you cum!" I growled.

Her throat tightened around Steve. Her ass clamped down on me. She could feel the heat racing up her thighs. Two thunderbolts were headed for a collision course. They slammed into her cunt and exploded like an atom bomb. A stampede of thunder and lightning tore through her tiny body without mercy. Steve and I watched her body tremble and twitch. I envisioned my secretary with her fingers poised to dial 9-1-1 because of the high pitched, muffled screams coming from my office.

Her body was still trembling when Steve's body tensed. "Oh God! Oh God! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fuckin' cum!" He pressed down on the back of her head and began to thrust his hips into her face.

She felt his cock throb in her throat. Each throb shot a salty stream into it. Having just cum not long ago, the volume wasn't the same, but the force was still there. He continued to curse while he fucked her throat. She gagged and coughed several times at the blockage.

Steve finally released her head. "Fuck!" he panted.

Her head popped up out of his lap. She turned and saw the evil look on my face. "C'mon, Doc, fuck me! Fuck my tight little ass! C'mon! I wanna see that fat fuckin' cock cum!"

"Oh yeah? Oh yeah? You wanna see me cum? You wanna see me cum, you fuckin' cunt?" I growled. "Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Oh gggggaaaaaahhhh!" I pulled out and stroked myself hard and fast. A rope of white shot out over her ass, up the spine of her back, and into her long, blonde hair. Several more spurts landed on top of her ass and pooled in the small of her back. She yipped when I stabbed her ass again and pumped until I felt like I had drained myself. I pulled back out and slapped it against her tight ass and backed away.

Melissa fell to the ground. I fell back against my desk and leaned against the edge.

"Motherfuck," I moaned.

"Holy shit," Melissa panted.

Much to his credit, Steve stayed in character. "Miss Rauch, I believe you have a, um, very rare condition known as, um, duplex oropharynx anal clitoricitous. In other words, instead of being born with your clitoris located at your vagina, you have two clitorises, one in you anus and one in your throat. Even rarer, since you can't reach orgasm by stimulating one or the other, they're connected, so both have to be stimulated at the same time in order to reach orgasm. It's very rare. There are only, uh, five other cases known in the world."

Melissa turned to me. "That's a great line! I hope you're still recording because that's a great line!"

I nodded. "Yes it is. Way to go, great job, Steve."

Melissa looked up at Steve with dreamy eyes, still seated in his chair. His weapon had finally retreated. "Yeah, great job. Really, really great job."

"You weren't so bad yourself," he said to Melissa with a big smile.

I went back to business. "You know, Melissa, I'm gonna have to go back and review the recording to when I pulled out and came on your back. I don't know if we can pull off a money shot and still get an 'R' rating."

Melissa thought about it. "What if the guys cock was out of the frame and his, you know, cum just shot out from there and landed on me?"

Does that mean she likes for guys to cum on her? Interesting. "Yeah, I dunno. I guess that's up to you and how badly you want it in the movie. Let me ask around and see what people think we can get away with."

After that, Melissa and sat down and went to work. She and I wrote the script. We wound up producing it, too, because no studio would touch it. A couple of the big porn studios kicked in a little, just enough to get into the credits. We got several of the big name guys to come on board. Pitt, Cruise, Matt Damon, Robert Downey, Jr. Clooney begged for a part, so we wrote in a character just for him. We didn't have a big budget to work with. They all came on board for union minimum and a percentage of the profits, if there were any. To a man, they figured they were going to get paid to fuck some quality pussy and get paid to do it. I even got a part. It was one of the more graphic orgy scenes that wound up on the cutting room floor, but I didn't give a shit. I got to fuck a lot of strange that day. Even Steve got in on the action. We gave him the part of the doctor. Go figure.

15 months later, almost to the day, the movie premiered. We didn't know what to expect. It was a massive hit! Apparently, Melissa was right. People wanted to see innocent little Bernadette get her brains fucked out. It didn't get nominated in any snobbish Oscar categories, but we made it into the Golden Globes in several. I told Melissa her golden globes got us into the Golden Globes.

Melissa and Winston divorced shortly after the new "Deep Throat" went ballistic. Thanks to an ironclad prenup, he got squat. Out of the kindness of her heart, she let him keep one of the houses and wrote him a nice check with several zeroes behind it.

Melissa and I are currently working on our next project. The rehearsals sure are a lot of fun! We're keeping the censors busy with this one, even busier than the first. Always push the envelope, I say. The studios are clamoring to get a piece of this one. Melissa and I are debating whether or not we want to tell them to fuck off or not.

The next one's going to be even bigger.


12