Melissa Smith-Jones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

"It's a pity you're leaving tomorrow. There's much more I could teach you," I said.

"I'm coming to New York in a couple of weeks," he said.

"No," I said. "This was fun. It was time out of time and we were both on vacation and we each needed a wild time for our own reasons. This is not the beginning of a relationship, and I'm not the type of girl you can just fly into town and fuck while you're there, much as I love fucking you, by the way. No. Sorry, Nigel."

Nigel looked devastated. "If I move to New York?"

I smiled. "If and when you do, then by all means look me up," I said. "Don't worry, Nigel. I'll never forget you, and I'll never forget our first fuck outside at the beach this afternoon."

"No man on earth could ever forget you, Melissa. You are every man's wet dream," he said.

"Well if you have a wet dream like that tonight, lover, don't waste your cum on the sheets, okay? Place it in my mouth or my pussy where it will do some good. Now release me from my bondage so we can snuggle together, okay?"

"No. Sleep in bondage and if I wake I'll fuck you, helpless like that. It's a real turn on you know," he said.

"Yes, I know," I said.

There was something about Nigel. He had changed. He was different. It was as if my refusal to be his girl on standby in New York to fuck him whenever he passed through the city was for him a profound rejection. I saw it in his face. It made me sad. Not sad enough to change my mind, however.

The next morning we had a truly nice good morning fuck. I was still bound, of course, and Nigel fucked me with a ferocity I did not know he had in him. It was as if he wanted to punish me with his cock. It felt so nice, and I love rough sex, but there were real negative emotions in his fuck, which after all was going to be our last fuck.

After he came inside me for the last time, I expected finally to be released. I was wrong a second time. Like Mike before him, Nigel left me alone in the room, naked, spread eagle on my back, and bound. "If I see your stalker, I'll give him your room key and ask him to release you," were his parting words as he left. He asked if he could take my panties as a souvenir. I just looked at him.

An hour later my stalker entered the room, grinning a grin of pure evil.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers