Melissa Takes a Walk Ch. 01

Story Info
She & her sisters go thru their paces.
2.7k words
4
5.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa hated the Walk of Shame. Every Tuesday - for girls 20-22 - there was without fail a new humiliation, a new degradation. In public for all to witness. With a handful of her closest friends. In most communities girls in the "flowering decade" did what they wanted, got what they wanted, and of course, the better a girl looked, the more she ruled.

Not so in The Village Community. Quite the reverse. A girl in her flowering decade didn't do what she wanted; she did what she was told. She didn't get what she wanted; she took what she got. And the better she looked, the more she must take it like a champ.

Melissa was a superstar in the looks department. Shiny jet-black hair that hung straight down to her tailbone. A face to launch a thousand ships. Wide eyes, high cheekbones, a slender nose above a beautiful mouth. Tanned all over except for what the bikini kept white. Not a molecule of fat anywhere. You could bounce a quarter off her well-defined abs, or flip her over for a couple of well-timed swats on the butt. Or bounce the quarter. I've tried it both ways, and slapping Melissa on her firm, round butt is definitely the way to go. Easy to see why she had won a string of beauty pageants at age 18 and 19. Those who fly highest take the greatest fall.

The beautiful outfits Melissa was accustomed to wearing had been replaced by...well, nothing actually. Which made it easy to get an intimate look at Melissa as she stood nude and ready to walk hand and foot. At least she was not alone, she thought, looking to her left and her right. Today she was flanked by three blondes on either side as they stood on the starting platform. All had been high school cheerleaders accustomed to withholding their favors and tormenting their male classmates. Leading them on with suggestive remarks, getting them worked up, and then going cold. They were cold now, as the frigid air blew down on each one, until the shivering began.

The world had turned inside out, Melissa thought as she stood erect with one foot on either side of the walkway. Seven lanes for seven girls. Each had a pair of 6 inch pathways separated by a variable size water-way that could widen out to as much as 48 inches. Which will completely expose a girl's pussy pad and butthole to anyone who cares to take a look when she is bent over. Handholds stood out from whatever liquid was in the waterway. A 100 yard walk sounds like no big deal, but try it stripped raw, legs spread, sex exposed, and being groped or worse the entire way. To say nothing of the pre-walk warmup that in its own way was worse than the walk itself.

The Walk was also a race. No prizes for winning, but no girl wanted to be among the bottom three, emphasis on the word bottom. A gong sounded and six additional handlers came forward from the assembled crowd. One by one they put a stool down to the side of a girl and assumed a perch. I took up a similar position alongside Melissa. She, like the other girls, stood tall with hands clasped behind her head. Which lifted her perfectly round tits in a way that invited, practically begged for, some serious attention. Ah Melissa, be careful what you wish for.

A single gong sounded. Time for each girl to assume the position she was now commanded. I gave my girl "Attention". She put her feet on the 30" markers, threw her shoulders back and pushed out her tits. Then she reached between her legs and pulled her pussy lips as far apart as they would go. She uttered the only syllable she was allowed.

"Sir!"

Which she was only ever allowed to say when she thought she had successfully completed a task, obeyed a command, sucked a cock, taken it in the ass; that kind of stuff.

I surveyed Melissa carefully to measure her compliance. In my peripheral vision I could see variations on a theme of Let Beauty Suffer. Jason, who at 6'6" and a rock-hard 240 was a slightly larger version of myself, had lifted his girl completely off the ground. He had wrapped her long curly hair around his fist in a high ponytail to straighten her up and then pushed his arm between her legs until he gripped her crotch in the crook of his elbow. Afraid to fall she had instinctively thrown her arms over his shoulders and clasped her hands behind his neck. Instantly he shifted his top hand to the back of her head and pushed her mouth into his for a long deep kiss. Meanwhile sliding his hand up between her legs and gripping her firmly with the palm of his hand over her mound and his middle finger deep into her in the back.

I half-watched Jason go about his business and I ran my fingers gently up and down Melissa's spine. At the same time I pressed a finger against each of her nipples. It helps to have really large hands. I stood behind her, reached around and held her rib cage just below the crease of her breasts. I brushed the undersides and was rewarded with the sound of hushed breath. With my left hand over her heart I could feel her pulse increase. I palmed each breast, rubbing slow circles around and around, gradually increasing the pressure. Melissa leaned back against me. I moved my hands in a meandering motion down to where the action happens. She stood patiently pulling apart her lips. I covered her hands with mine and made her use her fingers to massage her slit.

She knew to keep working herself between her legs so I moved my hands back up. I caressed each nipple until she started liking it. I instantly pinched them between thumb and finger and twisted viciously. She gasped and shook her head from side to side, knowing better than to try and pull free.

"Good girl," I said, as I slapped her tits with alternating hands forehand and backhand. This let me pay proper attention to the insides as well as the sideboob. Soon her white untanned skin turned a beautiful shade of dark pink. Her nipples stood at attention.

The murmur of the crowd increased, even more so when I slipped two fingers of my left hand inside of her as I ground the heel of my hand into her clit. And palmed her ass with the right. She just about lifted herself off the ground when she felt my middle-finger slide deep into her butt-hole. Probably because I had slipped my hand into a glove covered in ⅜ inch rubber nubs. She started to clench. Her muscles stiffened and I could hear a low moan coming from her throat. By now she was taking quick shallow breaths. I know Melissa, and I know when Melissa is close to exploding.

I backed her off just a bit, but I maintained my position in both her holes. "Down girl," I commanded. She released her pussy and put the palms of her hands on the floor in front of her, about the width of my hips. Melissa was now on only her hands and feet. Every part of her was available.

"Show your love for the Village now," I directed.

Melissa began swaying her ass, moving it up and down, doing her best to fuck the fingers that were busy working her from the inside out. Once again I could feel her begin to tense. I vacated her holes in favor of abusing her clit with my front hand and slapping her ass with the other. First going from cheek to cheek, then zeroing in on the cleft directly over her asshole. After she turned a good shade of red I began gently caressing her ass cheeks. The slightest touch made her flinch, pressing her pubic bone and her clit hard against my hand.

Once Melissa had accepted being gripped from behind I began running my front hand up and down the length of her pussy. Then just touching gently in a random pattern with my fingertips. Except every so often I would surprise her with a sudden and surprising slam upward between her legs. The handling front and back while bent over and exposed to all put her into sensory overload. All her nerve endings were firing and she could only stay on her hands and feet because I was holding her firmly between the legs with both my hands.

I regripped Melissa, this time with two fingers each front and back. The heel of my hand rubbed against her pubic arch while I squeezed her from inside and out. Two fingers were pistoning her in the back door. She was trembling all over and making the sound that means her time is running out. I lifted her off the ground and held her up for all to see. She went absolutely, completely rigid for 30 seconds, nothing but short breaths accompanied by a high pitched grunt with each one. Then a howl rose from deep in her throat. Her legs kicked wildly as she grabbed helplessly at the hand that was kneading her pubic mound like it was freshly risen dough. While it felt like a snake had crawled up her ass and made a home there. She bucked in my hands, first thrusting her pussy forward, then driving herself down on the fingers in her ass. I lowered her so that her feet just touched the ground and held my hands steady and rigid.

"Hump yourself now!"

"Sir," she cried.

She humped herself for all she was worth. I could feel her cum once, then a second time. I hooked the inside of her pussy and pulled it over and over until she let loose a giant squirt and slumped semi-conscious to the ground. Her elbows and knees pulled under her. I moved my stool directly in front of her, put my feet up on her shoulders and checked the scoreboard. Not too bad; she was the third to cum but had come second for intensity. That meant only 5 torments from the punishment wheel at the end of her walk.

Melissa knelt motionless, her head tucked between my feet. She thought back to when her family had first moved to the Village. Her first year of high school, when everything was fresh and new and even the senior boys chased after her. Anne, the eldest of the four girls, graduated and went off for her year of community service. Emily and Melissa each moved up a grade. Now almost 19, Melissa was looking forward to getting her driver's license, even though none of the girls were to get a car until after completing their service year.

She remembered the first family call with Anne. One month into the program on Zoom Anne gave the family a report. You could only see her face and shoulders but you could easily see that she was the picture of health and fitness. Her hair had the glow of a thousand brush strokes, her makeup was just enough to enhance her natural beauty.

"This program is even better than you could imagine," Anne said. " I've learned so much already. I never knew there were so many ways to service the community. Emily I can hardly wait until you get here. The program runs to next August and you would start in September. But they said you could apply for early startup and come in June. We could spend the summer together! What do you say?"

"Oooh I want to do it," said Emily. "Mom, Dad, is it OK?"

"Sure honey. Your sister can show you the ropes," her father had said. Little did he know...or did he?

A program administrator had come to their house to process Emily. He explained the program in such excruciating detail that Emily completely tuned out. He produced a contract for her to sign.

"This is what I just explained to you," he said. "Let me emphasize that joining this particular program does fulfill your community service requirement, but there are other programs that do the same."

"I want this one," said Emily quickly.

He held his phone out for her to see it was ready to record. He started it.

"Emily joining your sister's program is completely voluntary on your part. But once you sign up, you must fulfill your commitment. If you're sure, please go ahead and request admission to the program."

"Yes, I would like to be in the program," Emily said.

"That's not a question."

"Can I be in the program!" Emily was getting just a tad irritated.

"So you're asking to be in the program? You're asking for it?"

"Yes, damnit, I'm asking for it!" exclaimed Emily. "Just give it to me already."

He stopped the recording.

"That was great Emily," he said. "Thank you so much. I apologize for having to be so repetitive. Corporate insists on it."

"It's OK," she answered as she felt her pulse slowing.

He handed her a pen. "Initial here...and here...Turn to the last page. Sign there...put your birthdate there...and today's date here. That's good." Emily dutifully complied.

To think she had actually been jealous of her two older sisters. Little did she know.

She certainly didn't know the hidden truth behind Anne's glowing monthly reports. That Anne didn't just seem never to move during the sessions, she actually never moved an iota. How could she? Yes, her shoulders were clothed, but the top was cropped just under the camera line, leaving Anne with the rest of her body completely exposed. And defenseless, because she was tightly strapped over a bluetooth controlled punishment wheel. Dildos and butt plugs of various sizes were mounted all around the wheel. A second hub could deliver a variety of whips, floggers, canes and single tails. It articulated in order to strike at tits, ass and pussy. All off camera. Well, out of sight of the Zoom webcam, but faithfully recorded in studio, of course in front of a live audience.

The audience had actually come for the pre-call show. Anne was told to sing the praises of the program if she didn't want to sing a different kind of song. That involves a lot of howling and screaming like a person in torment and even agony. The pre-call show was a long procedure designed to be sure that Anne clearly understood what was demanded of her.

Melissa knew what Anne had gone through because she herself had complied, selling the program to her younger sister Melody a week after Melody's 18th birthday. Anne's head never moved because of the invisible-to-the-camera bare wire wrapped tightly 3 times around her neck and tied off above her head out of camera range. It wasn't just the presence of the wire that held a girl's head perfectly still; it was the threat of the voltage it could deliver. Anywhere from the mildest tingle all the way up to a knockout blow.

The first three weeks had been wonderful for Anne. A super healthy diet, yoga sessions, some light weight lifting, and for some reason lots and lots of deep squats with a kettlebell. After 21 days she had dropped any fat she had, and was showing just the beginning of a six pack. Her ass began looking tight and round.

Day 22 was Anne's introduction into the realities of the program. As usual she arose from her bunk bed in the dorm and proceeded into the bathroom. She emptied herself, threw her nightclothes down the laundry chute, and proceeded to take a very thorough shower. So far...normal. Provided "normal" includes a hard bristle scrub brush applied everywhere she could reach. With extra vigorous effort over her mound, between her legs, and up her ass crack. Training program standard was 100% cleansing outside, but also inside. This had been explained as medically necessary.

She picked up the pussy cleaner (similar to a bottle brush) and coated the bristles with the mixtures. She worked the tip of it slowly between her lips and just into the very beginning of her hole. After taking a big deep breath she pushed it all the way and pressed the "rotate" button. The cleaner oozed out a creamy substance and began turning. Soon Anne's pussy was completely coated inside. She felt a cool, creamy healing substance. She put on her workout clothes and headed to the gym.