Melissa's First Time In The Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"take off your skirt" he told me

I unzipped my skirt and laid on my back, he took off my underwear and I felt a sliver of excitement. There was something exciting about having a man go down on you, that feeling before his tongue goes in and when his tongue goes in, how fucking good that feels.

He spread my legs and started swirling his tongue in circles making me moan "Fuck Elliot, this feels so fucking good" I said as I felt a burning desire inside me come to light.

He looked up "You taste so good, best dessert I've ever had" and before I could reply he focused on pleasuring me. Swirling his tongue around, and then he put two fingers in while he licked me. It was becoming too much

"Elliot, you're making me come!" I shrieked with pleasure and he kept going over and over again. He held my hands down and I loved the fact that I couldn't move, it made me feel as though I am his toy and he can use me any way he wanted.

Before I knew it, I felt my orgsasm flow through my body and I looked down at him, he was looking at me and then came up and kissed me, allowing me to taste myself on his lips

I"'ve been wanting to do that to you since I asked your boss for you specifically" he told me

"So you didn't hire me for my skills?" I laughed

"You are one of the best real estate agents Ive heard of but it doesn't hurt that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen" he said and looked at me sincerely

I felt myself blush. "thank you for dinner" I said to him

"Thank's for the dessert, I'll let you know what my brother's say about the club" he said to me as I put my underwear on and zipped up my skirt.

He kissed me for the last time and we both got out of the car, him going home and me getting in the front seat so I could drive.

I drove home and had this post orgasm feeling where I am a combination of tired and happy at the same time. I was ready to get into bed and fall asleep.

when I arrived home, I got out of the car and went into my apartment. It was dark and it smelled like the perfume that I spritzed before I left. I turned on the lights, put my keys on the counter and headed towards my bed. I sat at the edge of my bed and took off my shoes, my feet were killing me. I took off my clothes and put the blanket over me, I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

The next morning she woke up to the sound of her usual alarm, she opened her eyes and remembered what happened last night with Elliot. He made her orgasm as he licked her pussy in the backseat of her car. she hoped that she didn't make a stain on the leather car seat, she put her hands between her legs and felt how wet she was at the thought of him doing that again and again until she screamed his name. Her alarm interrupted these thoughts and she came back to reality and hurried to get ready for work.

She headed towards the bathroom and got into the shower. The warm water felt so good against her skin, she took some shower gel and washed her body. She hoped that her boss will not find out that she's had a sexual encounter with a client.

She got out of the shower, dried herself with a towel and went into her room. She opened her wardrobe and took out a black and white turtleneck, black tailored pants, knee length boots and a black blazer.

She felt sexy today, and it was because of Elliot, he made her feel desirable and she liked that so she did something new with her makeup routine : a winged liner, added false lashes and wore a nude lipstick. She curled her hair with her curling iron and added a spritz of hairspray to make the curls last longer.

She picked up her keys and bag and left her apartment. She got to work quite quickly because there wasn't any traffic today which seemed a bit strange, but she brushed off the thought.

When she arrived to work, she went into the building and took the elevator. When she got to her office she smiled at her colleagues and went into her office. There was on her desk two things, her daily cup of coffee and a single rose with a note on it.

She picked up the red rose and read the note " 15 days until we open the dungeon, will you be my date for the opening? - E"

Her smile was so wide and she felt her heart beating fast. She picked up the phone and called Elliot. She was a bit nervous to talk to him because she didn't want to sound desperate but at the same time she had to be professional.

" I'm guessing you saw you're surprise in your office" he said smugly

"Yes I did. does this mean that you and your brother's have agreed about buying the club?" I said confidently hoping to appear professional but also playing hard to get.

"Yes, I talked to them and they agreed that it is the perfect location for the club. They have a lot of ideas. Now all we need to do is transfer the money to the owner" he said confidently

"I'll let the owner know" I told him

"So, What do you think of my offer?" he asked me clearly referring to the single rose with the note on my desk.

"I'll be your date to the opening" I said with a hint of excitement in my voice

"Good to hear, I'll see you at the opening" he said

"That's a long time" I said mischievously

"Patience is key. I'll see you at the dungeon. Dress code is black leather " he told me flirtatiously

"Yes sir" I joked

"I like it when you call me that" he said lowering his voice

"There's a lot more where that came from" I told him lowering my voice as well and then I hung up.

I felt flustered and a bit impatient. 15 days until I see him again? he knows that he got me wrapped around his finger, I'll have to be patient. Thank god I had a vibrator otherwise I'd have to take my sexual frustration on someone else.

I called Matthew and felt excited to tell him the news.

"Hi Melissa, Did your client give you an answer yet?" he said to me

"Yes they did. They are willing to pay the asking price" I told him

"Great, So I will send you my bank details and you can hand it over to them" He said to me

"Sounds good!" I said and hung up

half an hour later he sent me his bank details and I sent it to Elliot. I was so excited that I knocked on my Boss door and she said "Come in"

"Melissa, What is the update with your client?" Erica asked me

Erica mid-length black hair was down and straightened, She was wearing a black shirt with a light grey tweed jacket and matching skirt, she was wearing grey heels. Her light brown eyes looked at me waiting for me to answer.

"So I found a location and presented it to my client. The client agreed to pay the asking price so now all we need is the bank transfer and we are done" I told her

"I'm impressed, this is why they say you are the best in this business" she tells me with a smile

"Thank you! I will let you know when they do the bank transfer" I told her and then left her office

I looked at my phone and saw I had a missed call from Elliot. I rang him

"Hey, did you get the bank transfer details from the owner?" I asked him making sure that will only be a professional phone call.

"Yes we did, and we already transferred the money to him" he said to me

"That's great! Tell your brother's I send them my regards. See you in 15 days" I said to him cheekily

"I will let them know, and remember patience is key" he told me naughtily and then hung up the phone.

I felt relieved, they bought the club which means that I don't need to hold back on the sexual feelings I've been having for Elliot because now I don't work for him anymore.

Every day I would get a single rose with a note from Elliot on my office desk. Sometimes the notes were naughty and sometimes they were romantic. Either way It was a nice way of keeping track of the days until we meet again.

The day's went by quickly and on the 13th of February when I arrived to my office, a delivery man came up to me.

"Are you Melissa?" he asks me

"Yes I am, what is this regarding?" I asked him

"You have a package, sign here please" he said as he took out a receipt and a pen.

She signed the receipt and took the box to her office. It was a black box and it felt quite heavy. She laid it on her desk and opened it and gasped. There was a black leather dress that had a slit through it and it was strapless with a A black mesh thong and black lace embroidered suspenders. Then she noticed a black compact vibrator that was small enough to fit in the mesh thong. She didn't see the controller of it. There was a silver masquerade mask and a silver choker. Under all these items she noticed a red envelope that said "The Dungeon". She opened it and read it.

Dear Melissa,

I've been counting down the days until I can look into your beautiful eyes, and taste you once again. I want you to wear this tomorow night as my date to the opening of our club. 21:30 sharp. - E

She blushed as she read the message, she was so excited! At the end of the day she drove home with the package next to her. She entered her apartment and put the box in her wardrobe and then took of her clothes and stepped into the shower.

while she was showering and doing her skincare she decided she wants to go to bed early.

She layed her head on the pillow and got under the covers but she felt like she could barely sleep,

She kept thinking about Elliot. She never felt this way before, a mixture of naughtiness and confident and sexy at the same time. She didn't want him to only taste her, she wanted him to undress her, spank her, have his cock inside her. She wanted every inch of him.

When she managed to fall asleep, she fell into such a deep sleep that she got scared when she heard her morning alarm beep.

She hit snooze so many times wishing she could sleep in but it was a Monday which was one of the busiest days in the office so she woke up and forced herself to get out of bed.

She went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and went back to her bedroom. She opened her closet and saw the black box and felt goosebumps appear. She couldn't wait to see him again!

She took out a white shirt with ruffles, a light brown pencil skirt and black heels. She put on a neutral colored trench coat.

As she looked in the mirror and put on some mascara, blush and lipgloss, she had an idea. Maybe her hairdresser would be free today? She felt like doing something different with her hair.

she went back to her bedroom and picked up the phone and called her hairdresser who also was a makeup artist, her name was Vanessa.

"Hi Melissa, long time no speak" She says to me with a laugh

"Work has been so busy lately but I am calling you because I have an event tonight at 21:30 and I was wondering if you could do my hair and makeup at 19:00?" I asked her crossing my fingers hoping that she will say yes

"Melissa you are in luck because one of my clients cancelled on me an hour ago, so you can come" She said

"Thank you so much, sorry for the short notice. I've been busy with work and completely forgot to set an appointment" I told her

"It's alright, like I told you. You're lucky" she told me and then hung up

I walked out of my bedroom and put my coat on, grabbed my keys and left the apartment.

I drove to work and felt excited about this evening and how Elliot will feel when he sees me with the items that he told me to wear for tonight. I've never had a man be so direct with me before and it gave me a feeling of relief.

When I arrived at the office, I went to my office and saw a list of tasks that Erica wanted me to do. So I opened my laptop and looked through each task and started working on it. The day passed by quickly and I looked at the time, it was 18:30 and the salon was thirty minutes away.

I drove to the hairdresser and when I got to the salon it was precisely 19:00.

I entered the salon and was instantly hit with the smell of freshly washed hair and the sound of another hairdresser drying another customer hair.

Vanessa came up to me and said "I will first start with your hair and then do your makeup"

I nodded and she led me to the shampoo basin. Vanessa looks fabulous as always, her chic red bob with bangs and hazel eyes. She has long lashes and pouty lips, she was wearing a black V neck and ripped jeans with trendy platform sneakers, she was definitely the definition of a cool girl.

I put my hair in the shampoo basin and she started to wash my hair, I felt her finger tips massage my scalp and I felt goosebumps. I love the feeling of another person washing my hair, I can just sit back and relax.

when she was finished washing my hair, she wrapped it in a towel and took me to a nearby seat that had a big mirror.

"So what hairstyle do you have in mind?" she asks me

"I want to do an elegant updo because I am wearing a strapless dress" I told her

"Say no more" she said confidently

She started blowdrying my hair straight and went over it with a straightener and then she pulled my hair as if she was making a ponytail and put a hair gel to make the front of my hair sleek. she twisted the rest of my hair into a tight bun securing it with black bobby pins.

'What do you think?" she asked me

"I think its beautiful!" I said

"So what type of makeup look are you going for tonight?" she asks me

"A gorgeous smokey eye, glowing skin, a dark lipstick" I told her

"I'll bring my makeup kit and start in a minute" she says to me and walks towards the back room of the salon.

I looked at myself in the mirror, the updo looks stunning and I already feel beautiful.

she came back with her makeup kit and started applying makeup on me. After forty five minutes she turned my chair around and I looked in the mirror. A combination of black and silver smokey eye, my skin was glowing and a dark cherry red lipstick made my lips look pouty.

"Vanessa, I love it!" I told her as I gazed once more at myself, I felt like a vixen. I couldn't wait until Elliot saw me at the opening!

I stood up and payed vanessa $200 and then got into my car and drove home. It was already 21:00 so I hurried into my apartment and opened my wardrobe and took out the black box.

I laid the black box on my bed and took out the black leather dress that had a slit and was strapless, the lack mesh thong and black lace embroidered suspenders and the vibrator were all longing to be worn.

I put on the mesh thong, black lace embroidered suspenders and the dress. I looked in the mirror and didn't recognize myself. I looked so different compared to how I usually dress for a man. Elliot made me feel the urge to dive into unknown waters and see if I can swim or drown.

I put the vibrator inside me not knowing when he will turn it on and make me orgasm in front of all those people. I put my mask in my bag and left the apartment.

As I drove to the club, I felt myself get wetter as I thought about seeing Elliot again.

When I arrived to the club, I saw through my car window that people were in masquerade masks as they entered the club.

I put on my mask and parked my car. I got out of the club and stood in line to get in. Men wearing black leather pants and shirts and women wearing short black leather dresses, I could see a hint of suspenders and thong if I looked down. When I got to the front of the line, the guard told me to turn off my phone. I stepped aside as they let other guests in and wrote a quick text message to Elliot.

Im entering the club now, I am wearing what you sent me. Come find me" and I clicked send. I turned off my phone and the guard let me in and I put my coat with the woman who was responsible for keeping it in the closet room.

The place was filled with people and there was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, black and red lights shone on people and there a big dance floor, A DJ played a remix of "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake and "Pony" by Ginuwine. people were dancing and I saw an attractive couple grinding on each other.

I looked around and jumped when I started feeling the vibrator on my clit. Where is he? Why is he teasing me like this?

I headed towards the bar and ordered a drink. I felt a hand on my waist and turned around.

"You look stunning Melissa" Elliot said to me as I took off my mask

I gazed at him, he was wearing black leather pants and a silk black V-neck that showed off his chest hair.

"You have good taste" I told him flirtatiously

He took my hand and kissed it, when his lips made contact with my skin, I felt goosebumps all over my body.

The bartender came and asked "What would both of you like to drink?"

"Do you have a cocktail menu?" I asked

he nodded and gave me the cocktail menu. I glossed over it and chose "Vixen of the night"

"good choice" he said to me

"I'll have a whiskey sour" Elliot told the bartender

The bartender nodded and started making our drinks.

I felt the vibrator buzz in my panties again and this time Elliot looked at me and I saw desire in his eyes.

He whispered in my ear "You like it when I am in control?"

"Yes" was all I managed to say and then I let out a moan

"You've been very patient, Im going to reward you" he says and puts his hand on the slit of her dress.

She looked into his eyes and pulled him close and kissed him. He kissed her back and the feeling of his lips on hers, his hand underneath her dress and the vibrator made her want to please him in multiple ways.

The bartender interrupted their passionate embrace and gave her cocktail and Elliot's drink as well.

I raised my glass "Cheers to the opening of your club" I told him

"Cheers to that" he said and we clinked our glasses together

We drank and I let out another moan as I felt his finger going in. The stimulation of his finger and the vibrator was too much for me and I said

"Elliot you're going to make me orgasm" I said to him

"So do it. This will be your first orgasm of the night" he says to me while taking a sip of his drink

I lost control and moaned as I felt my body spasm with pleasure. I must have moaned loudly because the couple next to us turned around and the woman whispered something to the man and he flashed me a smile.

Elliot took out his finger and said "Lick it. I want you to taste yourself"

I took his finger in my mouth and licked it.

"I taste delicious, but later I want to taste you" I said to him and I grabbed him by the crotch.

He downed the last of his drink and said "Let's go upstairs"

he took me by the hand and I felt my heart beating as we walked up the stairs.

I saw the big space filled with people, a chocolate fountain shaped as a heart in the middle of the room. waitresses in black lingerie and red masquerade masks serving fruits that are shaped in a heart for people to dip in the chocolate fountain. There was red roses in tall vases and sofa's on either side of the room where you could clearly see people enjoying themselves.

The waitress stopped and offered us some fruit and we took it and stepped near the chocolate fountain. We dipped our fruit into the chocolate fountain and smiled naughtily at each other.

"This is delicious" I said as I put the strawberry covered in chocolate inside my mouth.

He looked at me and swallowed his fruit.

"So, where are your brothers?" I asked him

"Emilio is there and I have no idea where Ethan is " he pointed to the sofa on the other side of the room. A woman was kneeling and sucking his cock and another woman was sitting on his face, he clearly knew how to lick pussy because she looked like she was about to orgasm. Her eyes rolled back and her body shaking as she moaned loudly.

"He's having the time of his life" I said and giggled

"Licking pussy is something I learned from him. He used to get the hottest girls in high school and I'd hear him in his room going down on his girlfriend, the moans intruiged me and I caught a glimpse of it. He caught me in the doorway and gave me a lesson" Elliot says to me