Melissa's First Time In The Dungeon

Story Info
A real estate agent and a client have fun at a sex club.
9.4k words
4.32
14.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa worked as a real estate agent for six years and one of her guilty pleasures was seeing the look on a client's face after they found "the one" place that they could call home. She was passionate about being a real estate agent but in the back of her mind, she wished that someone would cater to her needs and lately she's been craving a man's touch.

On a Monday morning when she was getting ready to go to the office, her boss sent her a text message "We have a client who specifically asked for you. Your meeting is at 12:30"

She read the message and her heart started to race. She was intrigued, who would ask for her specifically? does she know this person?

She wrote back "Alright. Thanks for the update"

She looked in the mirror, her blonde hair was shoulder length and recently she decided to get curtain bangs that framed her face nicely. She coated her lashes with mascara which made her light blue eyes pop. She was 5'7 and had an hourglass figure which men seemed to admire.

She opened her wardrobe and took out a black blazer, a white button-up shirt, a black pencil skirt, and black leather ankle boots. She was wearing a white lace bra and matching underwear underneath.

When she finished getting dressed, she looked at the time. It was 11:30 which was perfect because she had time to go to the cafe next to her office building. The barista made the best cappuccino she's ever had and it didn't hurt that he was pretty cute.

She picked up her keys off the kitchen counter, tossed them into her work bag, and left her apartment.

She got into her car and drove to the office, when she got to the office she saw a black Mercedes parked out front. The car didn't look familiar and she suddenly had a feeling that this car is the client who specifically asked for her.

She looked at her phone it was 12:00, she sighed with relief. She walked towards the cafe close to the office and stepped inside, she was instantly hit by the heavenly scent of coffee and baked goods. She stood in line and when it was her turn to order, she was welcomed by the cute barista.

His name was Alex. Sexy dark brown hair that was cut in a fringe which hid his piercing hazel eyes, he was looking right at her and brushed off his fringe so he could take a proper look at her.

Melissa smiled "I'd like to have a cappuccino with three extra shots of espresso, extra hot"

he wrote it down and made it, soon enough he came back with her coffee order. She reached for her wallet and felt a hand on hers. She looked up and Samuel leaned in and said to her in a low voice

"You've come here so many times, It's not only for the coffee is it?"

she blushed and bit down on her lip. He had toned arms and was wearing a black shirt with the cafe's logo, she leaned forward and saw over the counter that he was wearing ripped jeans that dipped a bit low. He looked at her playfully waiting for her to reply

"You make really good coffee but I wonder what else you're good at," she says to him as she leans forward giving him a peekaboo of her white lace bra.

She hands him the money and he hands her a note. She walks out of the cafe and towards her office. Before she enters the building she looks at the note. "Call me when you're ready to get extra hot" - Alex

She blushes and puts the note in her bag. She enters the building and heads toward the elevator. She looks at herself in the mirror as the elevator goes to the 30th floor, when the doors open she sees her colleagues at their desks already talking on the phones to clients.

She goes to her office and sees three men waiting for her. All three smiled at her and shakes her hand, she felt her heart beating fast.

One stepped forward and shook her hand "Hi, I'm Elliot and these are my two brothers Emelio and Ethan"

Elliot had short black hair, his eyes were a dark brown which reminded her of dark chocolate. He was wearing a grey suit with a dark blue tie, he was staring so intensely at her and she liked the way his hand felt in hers.

She broke the handshake and said "It's nice to meet you Elliot, Emilio, and Ethan. I heard that you asked for me specifically, so what may I help you with?"

All three sat down and Emilio was the first to speak "We would like to make a sex club downtown and we haven't found a location yet and who better to ask than a woman who knew her way around the nightlife?"

Emilio had light brown both sides were shaved but what was left of his hair was pulled into a short ponytail. He had light brown eyes with flecks of green in them. He was wearing a black suit with a white button-up shirt, three buttons were unbuttoned and she could see a hint of black chest hair.

She smiled and said "I see you've been doing your research, so what type of location are you thinking about? "

He smiled at her and said "Well, we want to call it The Dungeon so we were thinking about a big space where there is enough room for dancers, special shows, a dancefloor but also there would be a downstairs area for the privacy of people who would like to enjoy pleasure"

in her mind, she already knew a couple of locations that matched their description.

"Anything more I need to know?" she asked

The third brother Ethan said "We would like to open officially on valentines day, so you have a month to find us a location"

She bit her lip, they saw her hesitance, It was already the 31st of January.

Elliot looked at her and stood up "We know it is a short amount of time but we will be paying you extra at the end"

She was nervous because she wanted to please them and didn't want to let them down in any way but they did specifically ask for her and they would be paying her extra so why not?

She smiled and shook his hand "You have yourself a deal"

Emilio and Ethan also stood up and shook her hand, she noticed one of them was wearing a ring but it didn't look like a wedding ring.

She knew she had a lot of work to do and she knew there was no time left to waste so she knocked on her boss office

"come in," a voice said

She entered the room and saw her boss Erica typing frantically on her computer

"Is this a good time to talk?" I asked her

Erica had mid-length black hair, light brown eyes, and long lashes, she wore a cherry red turtleneck and dark black pants, you could see her red Christian Louboutin heels as she stood up and signaled me to sit on her sofa.

"So the client that I met with are three brothers who want to open a sex club downtown called The Dungeon. They have given me a month to find the location" I told her nervously

Erica looked at me and put her hand on my arm " That's quite an interesting request, its such a short time though. are you ready to do that?"

I looked at her and remembered how Elliot's hand in mine felt, and how handsome he was. I had this urgent feeling that I want to please all of them, especially Elliot.

"They have asked for me specifically so i won't let them down," I told her with a smile on my face

Erica looked pleased and said "Keep me updated, and if you need any help. I am here to set you up with contacts"

She stood up and also did I. I left her office and began to do my research.

I knew my way around the nightlife scene, so I searched on social media the clubs that I usually go to and found the owner's page. I saw a recent post about how they are closing down the club. The club was called "complex" which had two floors, the first dancefloor upstairs had pop music and the second floor had a mix of R&B and hip hop. It was basically the perfect location for "The Dungeon" so I sent the owner a message with my phone number telling him to call me.

My phone rang 20 minutes later. I picked up the phone

"Hello?" I said

"Hi, Is this Melissa? you sent me your phone number"

"Yes this is her, I was wondering if I could come by later on and see your club? I read that you are closing down" I said

"Of course, it is unfortunate that we are closing but we couldn't afford to keep the place because of competition with other clubs," He told me

"Sorry to hear that, would it be possible if I come to your club now?" I asked persistently

"Yes, you can come in around 30 minutes. I am currently on my lunch break" he told me

"Thank you! See you soon" I said and hung up the phone.

I searched for other places that could fit the description that Elliot and his brothers asked for, I had a longing to please him but I reminded myself that my praise kink was surfacing and I had to control myself, he was a client and I have to be professional.

when thirty minutes passed, I put on my jacket and headed to the club. I parked outside and saw that there were two entrances, which intrigued me. I went in and saw a handsome man with shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes come towards me. He was tall and wore a white shirt and black ripped jeans.

"Hi, I'm Matthew" he shook my hand

"Hi I'm Melissa, thank you for meeting me on such short notice," I said as I stared into his gorgeous blue eyes

"Don't worry about it, today is a sad day because I'm letting go of my staff. Can't afford to keep them anymore" He told me

"Sorry to hear that, I have an offer for you. I have a client who is looking to buy a property for their sex club, that is the main reason why I am coming to look at your club" I told him

"Sounds interesting, let me give you the grand tour" he told me

"the club has two floors where we play different music" he said pointing to the stairs that lead up to the second floor. We walked upstairs and I was impressed.

"This is a big place, it could easily fit two hundred people," I told him as I imagined a BDSM show that could be performed if we build a mini stage.

"The whole club can fill more than two hundred people but it depends how big the bar is and decoration overall," He told me

My mind started filling up with ideas and he saw I was deep in thought.

"Let's go downstairs, I would like to show you something," he said to me. we walked downstairs.

He led me to where the bathrooms are, male and female next to each other. He pointed to a stairway and we went downstairs

"You could put a sign that says The Naughty Room and that would be where people would get intimate," he said to me with a grin on his face

"That's a good idea, I will let my client know" I felt myself blush

We stepped into the room and It was not a very big room but it could fit easily around thirty people which was not a lot but maybe this wouldn't be such a big problem for Elliot and his brothers.

"Let's go back to the first floor and discuss the price," I told him

"Of course," he said

We walked back to the first floor and I analyzed the place for the last time. The first floor was also very big and could easily fit two bars on each side of the room and a big dance floor.

He turned around and I said, " So what is your starting price?"

"$240,000" he said to me

I wrote it down on my phone and said "I will talk to my client and get back to you"

He shook my hand and I asked him "why is there two entrances?"

He smiled " Because I don't want people to sneak in, the first entrance is to get in and the second entrance is the exit"

"Hmm, I never thought about it like that" I said to him and he smiled at me.

"Goodbye, thank you! I will let you know what my client say's" and then I walked to my car.

When I got into my car, I called Elliot. The phone rang and my heart started beating fast at the same time at the thought of hearing his voice again.

"Hey this is Melissa" when he picked up the phone

"Hi Melissa, we had a successful meeting today, don't you think?" I could imagine him smiling as he said that

"Yes, we did. I think I found you the perfect place for your club" I told him

"you work fast, I'm impressed" he said to me

"Should I send you the details?" I said to him

"No, because we will talk about it over dinner tonight," he said

I was a bit shocked. why did he think he could tell me what to do? a part of me wanted me to see him again so I said

"if that's how you want to get the info then I'll see you at dinner," I said

" 20:30 at Lorenzo's," he told me and then hung up

As I drove home I wondered if it was just him who was going to come? Or will his brothers be joining too? I felt like I would rather talk to him. I see that he is the more dominant one in this business.

When I got home it was 17:00. I got undressed and hopped into the shower and started washing my hair. I wondered what Elliot looked like naked and what would he do if he was in this shower with me at that moment. I brushed off my dirty thoughts and finished washing my hair and started getting ready.

I curled my hair with hot rollers and did a simple light grey smokey eye. I put on a dark red turtleneck that the sleeves were cut off which showed off my toned arms and a black leather skirt that was a tiny bit shorter to perhaps tease him if she was in the mood. She wore her favorite red heels that she only kept for special occasions. And tonight was definitely a special occasion because she might actually close this deal in such a short time.

She looked at the time and saw that it was 20:00, it takes her half an hour to drive to the restaurant which means she would have to leave now. She put on her coat, spritzed some perfume, and took out of her closet a long black fur coat.

She left her apartment, got into her car, and drove to the restaurant. When she parked in the parking lot of the restaurant, she looked in the car mirror and put some lipstick on.

She got out of the car and walked to the restaurant. When she entered the restaurant, she came up to the hostess and realized she didn't know Elliot's last name.

"Reservation under the name Elliot at 20:30?" I asked her

She smiled and said "you're just in time, he's sitting near the bar"

I walked towards the bar, the place was dimly lit with round tables and leather chairs. I could see waitresses in black and white uniform serving sushi and champagne.

I saw Elliot sitting alone, he saw me and I saw that he did a double take on my appearance . My heart skipped a beat and I told myself to be professional as I took off my jacket.

"Melissa, Thank you for joining me for dinner" He said

He was wearing a white button up shirt, three buttons were unbuttoned and I could see a peak of his black chest hair, he had a gold chain with a pendant engraved but I couldn't make out what was written on it.

"I was surprised that you invited me for dinner to tell you the news. Where are your brothers?" I said cheekily

" I like to hear news in person. My brother's are talking to organizers that will promote the club once we close this deal" He told me holding his gaze until I blushed and looked away

We both sat down and looked at the menu

"The sushi is very good here" he told me

"So you come here often?" I ask

"Only with people that I do business with" he said

"Fair enough" I said and kept looking at the menu.

"Do you trust me?" He asked and leaned closer to me

My heart started to beat fast. "Yes, I do" I told him

" I will order for us, just sit and enjoy" he said and winked

The waitress came and he told her what we want to eat. I crossed my legs and saw his gaze lower to my skirt and legs. I wanted him to say something bold but I realized I was here to deliver news not flirt.

"So, I went to a club today which I think is the perfect location for your sex club" I told him confidently

"Interesting, tell me more" he says and leans forward holding my gaze

"Matthew the club owner is closing down his club "complex" because he can't afford to keep it because of competition with other clubs in the city" I told him

"That's too bad that he's closing down his club because of that, but if you think it is the perfect location then its a blessing in disguise" he says to me

"There are two floors, the second floor is a huge space that can fit over two hundred people and downstairs the owner gave me an idea" I told him

"Tell me" he says

'So when you go to the bathrooms, you see a stairwell that goes down and has a room. It's not a big room, can fit over 30 people but the owner said that maybe you should make a "Naughty Room" sign" I said and winked at him

"Creative, I'll tell my brothers. How much is he asking for?" he says to me as he crosses his arms and leans back

"$240,000" I said to him eagerly

"I'll have to talk about it with my brother's" he said

The waitress interrupted our conversation as platters of sushi was put on our table.

"wow it looks delicious" I said to him

"it tastes delicious as well" he told me with a smile

we both started eating and the sushi was fantastic.

"You have great taste in food" I told him as I picked up a roll of sushi with my chopsticks

He leaned over and said "I'd like to taste you" in hushed tones.

I almost choked on my sushi from the spontaneity of his comment. Before she had a chance to reply, she felt his hand on her leg slowly traveling up to her skirt.

"Elliot, you hired me to do a job for you." I said to him as I blushed

"Melissa, you are working for me but there are other jobs I'd like you to do in the meantime" he said in the same hushed tone

She felt goosebumps appear and breathed, trying to relax herself. She wanted him so badly and he could see that as her eyes widened from his words. She bit her lip and felt his hand spread her legs gently and found her underwear. She was wet from the excitement of this moment, she felt like she wanted to rip his clothes off.

"I'm so wet for you" I told him in a hushed town

He smiled and put a finger in, I tried not to moan so I kept eating the sushi, stuffing it in my mouth. he put two fingers in and I felt like I was going to orgasm. He pulled out his fingers and licked them, I felt disappointed because I wanted to orgasm.

"I'll finish my job later, enjoy your food" he said while smirking at me.

He started to eat his sushi and I was almost finished with mine. As I ate the rest of my sushi I thought about what just happened. A part of me felt like I wanted to get caught, I wanted to be seen and have others enjoy. Elliot was handsome and I knew plenty of women in this room would kill to be in my place, Little did they know that we met under professional reasons.

When we both finished eating, he waved at the waitress and she came to our table

"Have you finished your meal? would you like to see the dessert menu" she asked eagerly

I shook my head and looked at the time, it was already 23:30 and wanted to get a goodnight sleep before going to work tomorrow.

"we'll have the bill, and you can take away our meal" he said

The waitress took the sushi platters and nodded at Elliot.

A few moments later she came back with the bill and Elliot automatically took his wallet out and payed, I was impressed, he was a gentleman.

"Thank you for dinner, it was delicious" I said to him as I stood up and put my coat back on.

"My pleasure, where did you park your car?" he asked me

"I parked it in the parking lot nearby" I told him

"I will escort you" he told me firmly

we walked out of the restaurant and he walks beside me, when we got to the parking lot I said "That's my car" I pointed to the black Mercedes.

"That's a nice car, you have good taste" he said to me as I walked towards it and took my key out

he stopped me and held me close, his hands on my waist, his fingers running through my hair. "I didn't have my dessert yet" he whispered in my ear

"I'll give you dessert" I whispered back and opened the backseat car door. He smirked and got in. We started kissing, his lips engulfed mine and I felt as we were both a puzzle piece coming together.