Melissa's First Time In The Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I should thank him?" I ask him raising an eyebrow

"You haven't seen the other things I've learned" he tells me and takes me towards Emilio

As we got closer I heard Emilio moaning and she saw the woman kneeling and sucking his cock was taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth, I couldn't stop watching. It was such a turn on to see another woman do that.

The woman sitting on Emilio face was moaning and suddenly she squirted. I was amazed, could I ever do that?

Elliot and I sat down on the sofa and I felt bold. I unbuttoned his pants and whispered in his ear "Do you want me to suck your cock right here, in this room full of people and next to your brother?'

"Yes, I want to feel your lips wrapped around my cock right here in front of everyone. Take this off ' he told her referring to her dress.

She took off her dress and let him see what he picked out for her. The mesh thong and suspenders made her feel sexy.

"You look fucking gorgeous, I want every man in here to be envious that I have the most beautiful woman on her knees sucking my cock" He said to me as I kneeled and took out his cock.

I took his cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head of his cock and then I took it into my mouth going deeper and deeper, he gripped my hair and I kept sucking and then used my hands to add more stimulation.

"Fuck, that feels so good. I want you on top of me" he says to me and I get on top of him, taking off my underwear and sliding down on his erect cock.

I saw the woman who kneeled and sucked Emilio cock swallow all his cum. Emilio pushed her onto the sofa, she was on all fours and he spanked her. He recognized his brother but with my mask on, I was a mystery woman to him.

I started riding Elliot cock, I moved slowly loving the way his big cock filled me up. He put his hand on my hip and started thrusting making me feel his cock go deeper and deeper.

"You feel so fucking good" I moaned

He kept thrusting and I let him take control.

"Use me, You own me" I moaned loudly

he went faster and faster, my pussy was so wet and I felt like I needed a release.

"I'm going to make you come so fucking hard" he growled in my ear

I was lost in the pleasure, and suddenly I felt myself have the strongest orgasm I've ever experienced in my life.

"Yes, Yes, Yes" I moaned loudly and saw his brother wink at me as he was fucking the woman on all fours doggy style.

I slide off Elliot cock and he kissed me passionately.

"That was so fucking hot" I told him as we broke apart from our passionate kiss.

"You are so fucking hot, I've been wanting to do that to you since I licked your pussy in the backseat of your car" he said to me

my heart beat fast, did I really have sex in front of his brother and all these people?

"I've never done this before, coming to a sex club and having sex in public" I told him breahtlessly

"It's time you tried something new" he said to me

We stood up and he said "I took Matthew advice, we have a naughty room"

"Oh really? Let's go there" I said flirtatiously.

I put my panties back on and fixed my suspenders and put on my dress. He led me down the stairs and he took me to the Naughty Room.

He opened the door and there was red LED lights and mattresses on the floor with black silk sheets. two men were pleasuring a woman, one was licking her pussy and the other one was kissing her neck. She moaned and saw me and Ellliot standing and watching her and the men.

Elliot kissed me passionately and then walked over to the sex toys table. He took a blindfold and a leather flog

He walked over to me "Do you trust me?" he asked because of the shocked expression on my face.

I looked at the blindfold and leather flog in his hand, was I ready to do this? He was looking at me with such intensity that my heart beat faster and a part of me wanted to experience different types of pleasure that I've never had the chance of experiencing.

I nodded "Yes, I trust you" I told him

"Perfect, get on all fours" He whispers in my ear

I get on all fours and put on the blindfold, I took a deep breath anf told myself to relax. He spanked me with the leather flog, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. He spanked me again near my pussy and I moaned. He caressed my ass, kissing the cheeks gently and then he pulled my hair and spanked me again, it started to become pleasurable and I started to enjoy myself and relax.

"You look so sexy on all fours, letting me spank you" He told me

"It feels so good" I told him

"I want to fill you up with my cock, is that okay with you?" he asked me

"Yes, its ok. Fill me all the way up" I told him seductively

There was a special feeling of not being able to see. Just to feel his cock inside me and focus on that, not on the fact that there was people around me having sex.

He filled my pussy with his cock, putting it deeper and deeper inside me.

"Fuck, that feels so good. Fuck me as hard as you did upstairs" I moaned

He thrusted hard and fast, he used me for his own pleasure and I felt like a sex goddess. I felt vulnerable and powerful at the same time imagining the people around me looking at me as Elliot fucks me.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good, Im trying hard not to cum" he says

"Im almost there, keep going" I said to him

"your wish is my command" he said and kept thrusting hard and fast. I felt my body flood with pleasure.

"Im about to cum, fuck this feels so fucking good" I moan as my body convulses with pleasure.

I felt him slow down and pull out. He took off my blindfold and I saw 20 people looking at me, I felt my cheeks flush and turned around to see Elliot put the blindfold and leather floger on the sex toy table.

"You okay?" he asks me

"Yeah, I feel parched" I say to him.

I put my underwear on, adjust my suspenders and put back my dress on. We go up the stairway and I see people dancing on the dance floor, everyone having a great time. The bar was filled with people who were drinking and having intimate conversations.

We went to the bar and Elliot asked the bartender for a bottle of water. The bartender returned with a 50ml bottle of water and I drank it. I was so thirsty that I finished the entire bottle.

"Are you're feeling better? Elliot asks me

"Now I am, I think that this whole experience tonight made me feel a bit overwhelmed" I said truthfully

He kissed me gently and said "I enjoyed myself a lot, thank you for being my date"

I blushed and kissed him back, his kiss was comforting.

"I enjoyed myself too, two orgasms in one night is definitely a night to remember" I chuckled

"If you feel like going home, I will escort you" he said to me sincerely

"I'd like that" I said to him

we walked towards the exit and I grabbed my coat from the woman who was responsible for all the coat. It was chilly outside and we got into a cab.

"Fuck, my car is still there" I told him

"It's okay, you will come pick it up tomorow" he told me as the driver asked for my address.

I told the driver the address and we were on our way to my apartment. Elliot kissed me gently, he kissed my neck and we held hands.

"Your hands are so big, I like that" I said to him

"Melissa, are you drunk?" he asked me and laughed

"I'm not! look at it from my point of view, your hands are big and its the perfect size to fill my breast size when you caress it " I said and laughed

"That's interesting, lets put that theory to the test" he said and under my coat he pushed down my coat and put his hand on my breast.

"You're right" he said and smirked

I looked away, it was very late and I could see the stars in the sky through the window. I didn't believe in making wishes but tonight I made a wish upon a star. Hoping that Elliot and I will have many sexual experiences together.

The taxi stopped and said "Here we are"

Elliot and I stepped out of the taxi and headed towards my apartment. I unlocked the apartment door and stepped in.

"Welcome to my apartment" I told him as I switched on the lights. He looked around and whistled

"Nice place you got here, I think its time you go to bed. Where is your bedroom?"

I pointed at the door next to the bathroom. He led me to my bedroom and tucked me into bed.

"Goodnight Melissa, have sweet dreams" he said and kissed my forehead. He turned off the light and quietly went out of the apartment. I fell into such a deep sleep replaying this magical evening in my head. My first time in the dungeon and it was wonderful.