Melissa's Journey - Susie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry Suze," Mel said, feeling guilty for having enjoyed Susie in a position she now knew must have conjured up painful memories. Mel realized that, although they had very few secrets, these were deeply painful memories that Susie had never shared with her.

"No, Mel, don't be," Susie said firmly. "I know you love me, and it was totally wonderful," she added. "With you, I got to feel the part I craved without the pain or the fear." Now it was Mel's turn to tremble. She ran through Susie's words, struck by the word "craved," and she searched for the right thing to say next.

"I do love you... and it was beyond wonderful," Mel said quietly. "And I would never hurt you."

"I know, and that's the thing," Susie mused, clearly thinking about things from her past. "When I spread my legs, I was back with Liz, or her nasty friend, but I wasn't afraid. I realized though that it turned me on even then... even though I knew they would abuse me." Susie's voice was shaky, and Mel wanted nothing more than to hug and kiss her deeply. But she understood Susie needed to finish processing her thoughts.

"So, tonight," Susie said as if her feelings were revealing themselves in real time, "I knew you would never hurt me, and it was amazing to indulge my need without any fear." Susie looked up into Mel's eyes and said in a quiet but steady voice, "I wanted all of your hand in me... I wanted you to take back that part of me. But the feeling of being in that position with no fear made me come." Susie maintained eye contact as tears spilled from her eyes and ran slowly down her cheeks. "I'm sorry."

"Oh god, baby, no. There is nothing to be sorry about," Mel said almost frantically. Still looking into Susie's eyes, Mel said sincerely, "Being with you when you came was one of the most glorious, and erotic, experiences of my life." Susie put her head face down on the side of Mel's breast, and Mel felt tears trickle onto her body.

Susie lifted her head again, and Mel was happy to see a much more placid expression. "Can I ask you something?" Susie whispered.

"Of course," Mel responded. Susie shuddered and looked a little sheepish.

"Not now or tonight," Susie said haltingly, and Mel gave her an encouraging look. "But will you take that part of me back?" Mel gulped but tried to keep a steady expression as she processed that Susie was asking her to reclaim her pussy by fisting her to erase the memories of being violated that way by someone she despised rather than loved. "I know it's kind of weird, but..." Susie began but Mel cut her off.

"Yes," Mel said forcefully. "It's not weird, Suze, and I want that very much," she said looking lovingly into her friend's tearful eyes. "I will do whatever you want... whatever you need to feel good." After a moment, Susie laid her head down in the crook of Mel's arm until Mel turned her body some more so that Susie's face nuzzled Mel's breasts. Susie cooed, and Mel sighed as she felt warm breath on her bosom. They exchanged good nights, but, despite being physically spent, sexually sated, and perfectly comfortable, their minds turned over the idea that they had committed to share at least one more very intimate experience.

12