All Comments on 'Melissa's New Position Ch. 02'

by eclecticperversities

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Well written. Good storyline. Hot.

I'm already a fan of your work.

kensimoorekensimoorealmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you for writing such a fun and exciting tale, I cant wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good work

Great sex scenes but a bit light on a plot. So far the plot is she fucks and suck. The story has a lot of potential.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Yes, Potential.

Liked the somewhat unique bondage set up. Would like to see more such interesting scenes as she gets into the job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it!

I felt like I was actually there as I was reading this wonderful story... It's nice to me that there doesnt seem to be the degradation that so many stories in this category have. Don't get me wrong, I like that too sometimes, but this one had a nice, healthy, life-affirming, positive respectful tone I liked, while still being incredibly hot!

Good writing...

TanukiTanukiabout 6 years ago
Chapter 2 did not disappoint

I had a feeling this story would be more interesting than just a whorehouse, and wow, that scene was hot. The comment about the sweetness and lack of degradation was right on, and it makes Melissa’s choice seem like a good one, rather than her being a victim. I hope we find out who did the oral. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like it

The story is very reminiscent of a short trilogy I’ve just read by James Grey about a woman called Emma who undergoes training to become a highly paid escort “Escort in Training”. The vast majority of it is from her pov and whilst it had some minor flaws they didn’t really detract from the storyline.

Fingers crossed that Melissa enjoys all of this, I’m a very long way from being a modern feminist for one thing I believe in all round equality and not positive discrimination. The attitude towards women and sex has always been negative with women being demonised and ostracised for enjoying sex, because “good girls don’t do that”. Well I’m calling bullshit, women have every right to fuck around and enjoy it as much as men do, so long as everyone is practicing safe sex where’s the harm?

Looking forward to reading more of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous