Melissa's New Position Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mouth continued to work on her. The cock began to move again, slowly, gently, and without stopping. It burned like hell. It went deeper and deeper. She had never felt anything go that far into her ass, and it kept on going. It really hurt. Her anus had never been stretched so, and she had never had anything so far up her ass. It felt like it was up around the middle of her. The sensations of having her anus stretched and having something buried so deep in her bowels both competed for her attention. The tongue and lips working on her clit and her labia competed as well, and the combined sensations were almost overwhelming. The pain of her anus being stretched so wide and the pure pleasure of the expert oral ministrations at the same time created a sensory confusion that she could not begin to sort out. She could barely breathe as the shaft went deeper and deeper.

Her breath finally came to her and she began to make strangled noises deep in her throat. When the cock finally bottomed out, and the balls rested on her open slit, she let out a guttural "Oh, shit!" and began to talk to herself like that, making little sense, totally out of touch with what was going on around her or the fact that she even had an audience.

The cock buried in her ass was still for a moment, and the mouth went up there to lick the balls and her slit together. She had never felt so filled up, so stuffed. The pain subsided a little, but it still really hurt. She felt like she couldn't have moved even if she was not restrained so. It was hard to even breathe. Then the cock began to move again. It slowly pulled out of her, almost all the way out, before pushing deep into her again. The sensation was incredible. Her anus had relaxed some and she felt less pain than she first had. The movement was slow, sensual, and incredibly erotic. Very different from what she had experienced with Roger. Being so aroused that she was mostly out of her mind certainly made a difference. The pain gradually subsided a bit more as her anus became accustomed to the intruder and her arousal increased.

The slow, deep thrusts, over and over, complimented by the expert oral treatment her sex received brought her to a level of arousal she had never experienced. Or even come close to. The pace picked up, and the ass-fucking she was receiving became more vigorous and rougher. Each thrust jarred her as the cock bottomed out, all the way deep inside her. Her breasts swayed. Balls slapped her vagina when there was not a tongue or lips in the way. And the tongue and lips continued to play her like an instrument while she became more and more aroused.

She was brought over the edge, the combination of sensations fully overwhelming her. She rode this orgasm out as she had the others, in front of a room full of strangers, and equally oblivious to them. But this time, the climax did not stop. Somehow she felt like she was lost in it, and wave after wave, the sensation washed over her. Her breathing had long since passed heavy, and as she gasped and moaned and screamed and cursed, the huge cock moved in and out of her, deep and then shallow then deep again. The mouth sucked on and even lightly bit her clitoris, and the tongue moved up to her vagina and licked and plunged as far as it could. All of this continued, along with her hyperventilating, until the cock exploded in her. This last thrust was done slowly, sensually, and oh so deep. The experience of that throbbing member unloading deep in her was the last thing she knew before she passed out.

She was only out for a short while. When she gained consciousness, the cock was gone, as were the lips. She heard a voice saying something about that's what happens when you use teamwork, and some laughter, but mostly she was in a daze. Her behind was buzzing, and her legs were wet from the fluids that had run down them. Her arms hurt from hanging on them for so long, and her chest and throat felt funny from her breathing so hard for so long. And from her groans, grunts, and eventually screams. She felt light-headed. There was something else being said, something about getting out there and producing in order to get the opportunity to visit the resort, the sound of chairs, and enthusiastic talk among people as they left the room.

She hung there, lights on her, limp and tired, until the voices all were gone. Then the lights were turned off, and she could see the rest of the room, a large room with at least forty chairs and several tables in it. A lot of people had seen the show she put on, but she was too exhausted to be particularly concerned. She felt hands at her ankles, and felt the bracelets there unclipped. She tried to move her legs, and found that while sore and difficult, it was possible. Brad walked around to the side of the wall where her upper half was. She heard a click, and felt it as he raised the window. Her arms were lowered, so that she was about parallel with the floor. He got in front of her and unclipped her wrists. She fell on him, her arms over his shoulders, and he supported her by reaching up and grabbing her chest. Her breasts touched his hands. He walked her backwards, toward the window, and she walked backwards as best she could until she was holding the padded sill. She held the sill as she sat down, and she turned to put her back to the wall. She was exhausted.

Brad came in the door, and came over to her. He helped her to her feet, and put his arms under her back and legs, picking her up easily. He carried her though the door she had come in, walked across the corridor, and into a door on the other side of the hall. She was fairly limp, and allowed him to take her without concern about where he was going. She did look down the corridor to see if anyone saw her being carried, naked except for bracelets on her wrists and ankles, but she saw no one. The room they entered had a huge bed in the middle of it, and she was gently deposited there. There was a sheet and light covers on the bed. She stretched some, and laid there naked, exhausted, and in a daze.

Brad seemed somewhat awkward, wanting to say something and afraid to do so. He stammered "You were really something . . . I mean you did really well. I sure got turned on, you know kind of getting you ready and all. I was . . . well, you don't have to or anything, but if you didn't mind . . . well, I was wondering if you would mind helping me out some. I got really horny watching everything, I mean I guess everyone did who was just watching, but if you wouldn't mind . . . "

It seemed peculiar for a man to ask her for sexual favors so openly and awkwardly, and it seemed as though she should be shocked or something. Of course, she had just been fucked until she passed out in front of a room full of people. Though her head was spinning, this was not so shocking. She was a professional now. A sexual plaything. A whore? Sort of, but it didn't really feel like she had sunk to something low. It was her job. It did seem like a job to her. It was her job to have sex. It was not hard work. It did not take a great deal of time or effort. She was certainly appreciated. It paid well. If she continued to have orgasms anything like what she had just experienced, it had some impressive fringe benefits. She could do this. Maybe.

Melissa looked at him. She thought it was sweet of him to be so embarrassed, so awkward. She also really appreciated his "getting her ready," not sure what the experience might have been like without that. She decided that alone certainly deserved a thank you.

He looked down in silence as she looked at him. She moved over on the bed until she was sitting on the edge of it, and she unfastened his belt and dropped his pants to his feet. His erection was plain to see trapped in his underwear, and she eased those off of him, working them around the hard member, and dropping them to his feet with his pants.

His cock stood up and out, clearly engorged and throbbing as she watched. It was not as large as those that she had been impaled with earlier this evening, nor as large as Mr. Stewart. She began to think that it was more normal in size, more like Roger's, though she did not know for sure that was normal, since Roger had always talked about his like it was something pretty formidable. It never occurred to her that the reason he seemed large was because she was so small. It also never occurred to her that her vagina was as elastic as it now seemed to be.

She put her hands on his narrow hips, feeling the bone there with her thumbs. That bone felt good to her, somehow, and she stroked it with her thumbs a little. She parted her lips, and let his cock twitch against her lips as she licked the tip of it, tasting the little pearl of liquid that formed there. She slowly moved her head towards him, taking him into her mouth, letting him slide into her, and did not stop until her nose was buried in his blond curly crotch hair and his cock was buried in her mouth. She grabbed his buttocks and held him while she pushed him as deep as he could go. He gasped and pushed forward some, flexing his muscles in his thighs and buttocks. She liked the way his ass cheeks felt as they tightened in her hands. Slowly, she pulled away from him, sucking and tonguing his member as it slid out. When she reached the head, she slurped and sucked noisily, running her tongue around the circumference of his glans, before again sucking him all the way into her mouth and throat.

She repeated this only a few times before he stiffened again, threw his head back, groaned, and erupted into her mouth. She was surprised at the volume of his discharge as his cock throbbed on and on in her mouth. She was able to swallow it all, though, and she sucked the last little bit out before she pulled her head back.

Brad reached down, put his hand on the side of her face and told her "Oh my God! You are really incredible. Thanks. Thanks a lot. I mean it." His awkwardness returned as he ran out of words. She reached down and pulled up his underwear. She pulled up his pants as well, handing them to him. He fastened them, looked at her sitting on the bed, and then leaned down to kiss her before he left the room.

She sat alone, naked, the taste of his come in her mouth, her vagina sore, and her anus far more so. She still felt exhausted, but quite relaxed. She was sort of at peace, in a strange way. The room was warm. She laid herself out on the bed and slept. A deep sleep like she had not had in months.

12