Melissa's New Position Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, I needed that. You are really good. They said that you were. I can't wait until you can get me all in."

Ron seemed to be trying to catch his breath, too, which gave Melissa a sense of satisfaction, though her not having been able to take him all the way felt like a failure. She stood up, and with movement was reminded of her new "jewelry" as it moved and pulled at and bumped her tender clit. She decided that she wanted to find a mirror and see her nude mound with the ring on the front. She asked, "Is there a mirror I can see?" The sound of her own voice was startling, and she realized that she had not spoken since she arrived except to say hello.

"Let's get the rest of this done, and then you can look at everything."

"What do you mean, the rest of it?" Melissa asked, again growing anxious.

"We still have to do your nipples" Ron responded, casually and matter-of-factly.

"Do you mean to pierce them, too?"

"Of course. They did tell you didn't they?"

"Well, no, I don't remember anything about that. I really don't think I want my nipples pierced. I didn't know you were going to pierce my clit. It hurts. And you did not even consult me."

"Your contract clearly states that you are to be pierced. Didn't you read it? You did sign it, didn't you?"

"I don't remember having read anything about being pierced, though I guess I did not read it carefully. Not carefully enough. Do we really have to do this? My nipples, I mean. They are really sensitive. Not that my clit isn't."

"It is part of the deal. The piercings, I mean. People expect it. It is part of the role. There will be times when they are used for more than decoration."

"What do you mean?"

"There will times when they are used to guide or control you."

"What do you mean, 'control' me?"

"They didn't tell you much about this job, did they?"

"Well, that I was to be a sexual plaything. But, they did not tell me anything about being controlled. Or pierced anywhere."

"Most men, and a fair number of women, are very turned on by the fantasy of having someone sexually available to them who they can control, who has to do whatever they want them to do. If they want to stick a cock in your mouth, or up your ass, they can do it. Their wives, their girlfriends, these women can, and probably do say 'no,' but that will not happen here. Here, if they tell you to do something, you will do it. That is a sexual plaything. You are a toy, and have no say as to how you are played with. Just like it is a turn on for you to be controlled.

"That ring in your clit, when it has healed, will allow anyone who wants to to clip a silk leash to you and lead you around. And there will be people who want to do that. There are other uses, too. Creative ones we can talk about later. That will also happen with the rings in your nipples. Mostly, though, the rings are for decoration. It makes you more exotic, and reminds people what you are here for, to see you with that kind of jewelry.

"Of course, you can quit. You will still have to work out your notice, but I could put off doing your nipples for that time if you want me to."

Melissa was surprised, shocked really, in a way. But, in another way, this made some kind of peculiar sense. Still, she was not eager to have her nipples pierced. Of course, she had seen pictures of women who had done that, on purpose, and it did look nice. On the other hand, being led around by a leash sounded humiliating. But then, what about any of this was not humiliating?

Her head was spinning. She thought about what he had said about it being a turn on for her to be controlled. She was not so sure about that, but she had never thought about it before. Maybe. She thought about what her alternatives were, which was to say, few. She thought about the fact that she had actually considered such piercings on her own a couple of years ago. She had thought maybe Roger might like it. She thought about how the pain was pretty short-lived; even her clit, which was sore, did not hurt so badly as it had just a little while ago. She knew that it would be better after a few days, or weeks, perhaps. Or something. She thought about the surrender involved and in a way welcomed it.

"Okay, I guess."

"Are you sure?"

"Well, no, but what does it matter? Let's just get it over."

Ron looked at her for a minute, considering. He then said, "Okay, come this way" and led her over to where he pulled a panel out of the wall, like a pocket door, but just into the room. It was a solid panel except for two holes clearly meant for two breasts. She did not even ask, but walked over to it. The holes were a bit high for her, but Ron went back and retrieved the short step she had used earlier and placed it beneath the openings so that, when standing on it she was the right height. Her breasts fit into the openings, though the fit was tight. Ron grasped each breast, and pulled it fully through the hole, and then walked around behind her and fastened her wrists to a strap hanging from the ceiling. He tightened that so that she was pulled quite erect, and then fastened a strap to the panel on either side of her, one under each armpit. The straps were crossed, and fastened next to her waist. When they were tightened, Melissa found herself quite firmly pinned to this wall, with each breast thrusting out of a hole in it. Her head was turned and her face was pressed against the panel. It was cool and smooth.

She saw Ron walk from behind her to the other side of the panel, and then waited for him to pierce her. She was afraid, and hoped it did not take long to get this over with. She felt him grasp her left breast, and again felt some kind of clamp pinching her and the cool alcohol wash. When the stab came, it was almost a relief, like a child anxious about a shot feels after the shot. It hurt again as he worked the ring into the hole, but that was accomplished pretty quickly. She felt the small click as the two ends snapped together.

When he removed the clamp she could feel the weight of the ring, but when he clamped the other nipple, she forgot about the first in her anxiety. When he pierced her right nipple, she began to feel a little faint, and his inserting the second ring was a little blurred for her. She did remember the snap. She did not remember his bathing her nipples with disinfectant.

When he came around to take her loose, he first unfastened the straps holding her chest to the partition. Then he lowered her arms, and took them loose also. Melissa began to collapse and he caught her and picked her up easily, carrying her out of the room and down the hall to her room. He laid her on her bed, and stroked her forehead gently before leaving the room. She did not remember any of that, either.

Melissa awoke in the middle of the night. The exhaustion of her trip and of her experience with having been flooded with information and sensation, especially having her body pierced in ways she had not expected, was enough to keep her asleep for a while after she passed out, but not all night.

She looked out the window, and the sky was filled with a bright, nearly-full moon. Everything was very quiet and still, except for the sound of the waves on the beach. Her bed was pretty large, and had only a bottom sheet. There were no covers, or even a top sheet. The room remained warm, and she was not uncomfortable, but the lack of covers reinforced how naked she was. How she was unable to hide her body. She thought to go find her robe, but she was not cold and decided that hiding her body did not make a lot of sense at the moment. From whom?

Her body that now had gold rings fastened to it through her nipples and clitoris. All of which really hurt. She rose from her bed, feeling the weight of the rings, and the soreness of her most sensitive places as they moved with her movement. She found a mirror, and looked at herself in it. The only light was from the moon outside, but it was bright enough and her eyes used to the dark enough that she could see herself clearly. She could see the rings, like small targets drawing her eye towards her breasts and her crotch. Her mound was bare, another new sight, but she did not find it disturbing. She looked at herself in the mirror from several angles, taking in the sight of what she looked like now.

The rings looked good on her. She looked good. She had not felt like she looked good for a long time, she realized. She went back to bed. She was hungry, not having eaten before she went to bed, but she was afraid to leave her room and try to find the kitchen. She lay on her bed for a while, thinking about this life she had begun, before falling to sleep once more.

Melissa slept the rest of the night without waking. It was several minutes after she did wake before she remembered where she was and how events had led to where she was lying completely naked on a bed in a strange room. It was warm enough that her nudity was not uncomfortable physically, but she had something of a panic reaction at first. Her breasts hurt, and so did her clitoris, but it was not until she touched her breast that she remembered having been pierced the evening before.

She rose, and again looked at herself in the full-length mirror on one wall of her room. This time in daylight. The ring in her clit was slightly heavier than those in her nipples and had a small ball shape at the bottom. None of the rings showed any indication of where they might open, and she suspected that the snaps she felt were pretty permanent. To remove these would require that they be cut off. Or torn off. She shuddered, and forced herself to think of something else. Her clit ring kept tapping and rubbing on her clit with the slightest movement and the ring pulled at her enough that she could feel its weight. The nipple rings seemed lighter, but she could feel them also. She tried to squint her eyes and look at herself as though she was looking at someone else. The rings really caught her eye. And they did look exotic. And sexy. While she was not a bit in favor of the whole thing while it was happening, she had to admit that she kind of liked them now. A little. Once they stopped hurting, she thought she might like them a lot more.

She looked around the room, but there was little to see. She opened the blinds and looked outside. The sun was already well into the sky. There was sand, palm trees, sea oats, and other vegetation that she did not recognize. She could see water in the distance, though she thought that the water was not so far off in directions that her window was not facing since she could hear it. She was a little turned around. She heard a faint noise behind her and turned to see a cat. The cat studied her for a moment, and then approached her and began to rub its body on her legs. Melissa could hear the cat purring. She squatted down and began petting the cat, who walked back and forth stroking herself and accepting the attention like she really enjoyed it. It felt good to Melissa to stroke the fur, long and soft. The cat was mostly white, with a few black spots. As she rose, she thought that she would have to ask what the cat's name was.

She was really hungry now, but felt quite rested and even relaxed. Her breasts and clit were sore, but the pain was not that great. When she moved she felt them more, so that she walked a little gingerly. She was surprised that the rings did not bother her more than they did. She looked at herself in the mirror again, and actually thought they looked good. They could be difficult to manage if she were wearing underwear or a bra, she thought, but as it was, that was not a problem for now.


She stuck her head out of her door, trying to remember which direction she had come to get here. She was not sure, but turned right and walked down the hallway, turning around once to make sure she knew what her room looked like from that direction. The cat padded after her, clearly interested in its new friend. Every step resulted in tapping and rubbing on her clit, and her walk down the hall resulted in her being increasingly aroused as she went.

She did not remember the hall being this long, and looked into the rooms she walked past, seeing mostly bedrooms. They were well appointed, and she noticed that all had covers on the beds and, unlike her own, had furniture. She then heard some music, and further down the hall could hear sounds of movement. She turned a corner to see an open area with tables, and a kitchen area off to the right of it. Ron was in the kitchen, moving with purpose and efficiency doing something. He was wearing the same gym shorts and still no shirt. He was barefooted.

He looked up at her and said "Good morning. How did you sleep?"

"Very well, actually."

"I see you have met Chloe," Ron said as the cat walked around her, rubbing her legs. "Would you like some coffee? An egg? Toast?"

"All that sounds good. I'm really hungry."

The stroking of her legs with the soft fur actually felt pretty good. She had never really liked cats, though she realized that she had never had much to do with them either.

"Make yourself comfortable" he said, as he handed her a mug of coffee. "Do you care for cream and sugar?"

"Cream, please."

He handed that to her as well, and then pushed bread into a toaster and put a pan on the stove all in one motion. In moments, the smells of toasting bread and sizzling eggs began to fill the air. When Melissa began to eat, she really enjoyed it, as hungry as she was. She sat on a stool at a counter separating the kitchen from the dining room, forgetting for the moment that she was stark naked in this large room alone with an attractive man.

"How do you like your rings? Are you still sore?"

"I guess I like them. Well, I mean they look pretty good. They still hurt, but not as much as they did. I am still getting used to the whole idea. I guess I'm getting used to a lot of stuff. Like what the hell am I doing here. All of this seems to have happened so fast, it seems like everything just happened before I knew it. I still don't know what to think about any of it."

"Wait just a sec." Ron left the room and returned with a tube of cream, which he was opening as he walked back in the room. He squeezed out a little and began to work it onto each of her nipples. At first, it was sore, but the cream and the massage of her nipples began to feel good. He reached down and did the same to her clit. Again, it was sore at first, but began to feel good as he continued to massage her clitoris. She began to breathe more heavily, and squirmed slightly. She was already a bit moist from her walk to the kitchen, and his efforts were taking her further quickly. He continued to massage her there, and also teasing apart her lips and wetting his fingers with her juices, which had really started to dampen her.

His hands were skilled, and she finally abandoned herself to his efforts, with her head back and her legs parted on her stool. Just as she was about to climax, he backed off, and again worked on her nipples, leaving her quite aroused and desperately needing relief. He alternated between her breasts and her crotch, keeping her at a high pitch of excitement, not letting her climax, and yet keeping her very stimulated. Melissa began to moan, and after some time of being kept at the edge of climax, she began begging him to finish her off, but he continued just like he had been.

Finally she got off of the stool and pulled him towards her, putting her arms around him and kissing him deeply. Her sore breasts hurt as she embraced him. He returned her kiss, never moving his hand from between her legs. It still hurt down there as well, but her lust was greater then the pain. Deeply aroused, she reached down into his shorts to grab his cock, somehow hoping to get it into her now thoroughly wet vagina.

He continued to finger her and kiss her, obviously taking some pleasure in her frustration and arousal. He seemed unmoved by her efforts to get him to go further, though he was getting a solid erection. Finally she dropped to her knees and, pulling his shorts all the way down to expose his cock, swallowed as much of it in one movement as she could. She sucked greedily at him, the sexual frustration she was experiencing being channeled into her efforts to suck the juice out of him. It was not until he discharged into her mouth and down her throat that she realized with increased frustration that she may have worked against herself, since she had just emptied him and he would probably get soft.

He did not get soft, however. He reached down for her hands, and helped her stand, and then in one movement, took her by her narrow waist and spun her around. He bent her over the table and began to rub his member along her wet slit. Feeling him stroking her nether lips fed Melissa's arousal, and she began pushing back on him on her tiptoes, trying to impale herself on his cock. He teased her for a bit longer before lining up to invade her slick vagina.

As he pushed in, her tight walls resisted, then stretched to accommodate him. He had to push hard, but she pushed back, and they continued until he bottomed out. There was still a fair amount of him that she had no room for, but he pushed at her, stretching her depths as well as her walls, gaining a little more. She had never experienced anything push so hard on her inside; it was like he was going to lift her up on his penis and then push into her guts somehow. He did not, of course, but instead pulled back only to make another, more rapid thrust to push into her again. Each time he would push deep into her and each time bottom out and push. It felt like he was pounding her insides. The sensation for her was overwhelming.

Already aroused, each time he hammered into her she became even more so. Her breathing became gasps and the noises she made, alternating between squeaks and curses, became louder. When she went over the edge, she screamed and collapsed while Ron kept thrusting. He held her by the waist and pounded into her, her toes barely touching the floor. She was still recovering from her first powerful orgasm when she felt another begin. That one was as powerful as the first, until Ron pushed in as deep as he could while erupting inside her, pushing her even further and making her climax last longer. She felt like a doll suspended by his strong hands and arms while he pulsed deep inside her. She quivered and shook through her orgasm as it subsided, finally hanging limp, still skewered on his huge cock, her arms and breasts on the table, trying to catch her breath.

"Welcome to the Lagoon," he said.

12