Melissa's New Position Ch. 12

Story Info
Sandi.
14.4k words
4.69
17.1k
11

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one ever asked Melissa what she wanted to be when she grew up, but if they had, she would not have picked sexual plaything. Her parents did not talk to her a lot, but they did not talk to each other much, either. It was just not how the family worked. She did not think about it much, either. She mostly kept to herself. She spent nearly all her time at home in her room reading, actually. She did her schoolwork, but no one seemed to care how well she did. She was generally content to make C's, which was not very hard for her. She never had a lot of ambition to go somewhere in her life. She mostly let things happen.

When her parents died it was right before she graduated from high school. She did not have any plans for what she was going to do after high school, but she did think that she would have to get some kind of job. When her parents died, the urgency of that picked up and she found that it was a lot harder to get traction than she thought it would be.

All of her parent's resources were used up just settling their affairs and getting them buried. There was enough to leave her without debts, but nothing left over. She found a secretary job, but it barely covered her small apartment and the basics it took her to live. What she wanted to do was hardly a consideration, so she never asked the question, much less answered it.

When she met Roger and moved in with him, she did not have to worry about making a living, and found herself either catering to him or again, reading. No thoughts about what she wanted to do for a living, because she did not have to. She was pretty sure he would not have let her work, anyway. When he kicked her out, she was only trying to survive, and what she wanted was even less a question.

But if she had ever asked herself the question, or if any one had asked her, she was pretty certain that she would not have said "I'd like to be something sexual for people to play with." That was, however, exactly where she found herself.

She had as little agency as she ever had, no idea what it was that she wanted, and so she was content enough to just do what others wanted her to do. Even if it did involve her being a sexual plaything. It's not that she wanted that, it's just that she did not want anything else, really.

There were parts of the job she did like, and interestingly enough, at least to her, not having to make decisions and relegating responsibility were among the parts she likes. Having orgasms, numerous orgasms, most days, was a perk as well.

The things she did not like weren't as bad as she thought they'd be. Or after a while, at least, things stopped bothering her so much. Each time Melissa was exposed to something that made her uncomfortable, she began to be more comfortable with it after it was over.

Of course, just the experience of being a sexual plaything was pretty uncomfortable at first. Especially having to be naked all the time and having to do sexual things while other people were watching. After a while, though, being naked all the time was pretty comfortable. She liked it now. She had no interest in wearing any clothes, really. And having sex in front of others was not such a big thing either. Especially since it was usually others waiting for their turn.

When she first had men take her in the ass, it was both painful and almost paralyzing. She could barely breathe. Now, it did not hurt all that much, and not for long, in any case. She had even begun to orgasm from anal fucking alone some times.

Having sex with a woman was the biggest challenge she had encountered, but having had the experience, it was not at all as repulsive as she anticipated it would be. It was really no big deal. Actually, it felt as good to her to pleasure a woman as it did to pleasure a man. And, she did like to pleasure others. It was her job, and something she could be good at, but people were so appreciative that she usually felt good about her "work."

The same was beginning to happen, days later, after her experience with Raymond. Initially it made her very uncomfortable to be in a dominant position, having power over someone else. And hurting him. Being waxed was no treat. She knew that personally. The fact that he wanted her to do all that helped, but she did not like it. She had felt sorry for him. She wanted him to feel better, not feel bad. She liked it better when he took control and fucked her mouth and anus.

Later, though, as she had time to mull it over, she started to recognize that if he wanted to be dominated and that was what turned him on, she should do what he wanted to. She started to feel better about it all. It even occurred to her that she understood liking it when she was dominated. She had never thought about being dominated, exactly, but when she did use that word, it seemed to fit. It would be some time before she would understand herself as a submissive. For now, she just knew that she liked it better when others made the decisions and she did what they wanted her to. She liked to get it "right," whatever that was, and she liked it when others appreciated her. And, if she were really honest with herself, she liked being the focus of attention. She had felt invisible for most of her life. Now, it was quite the opposite. She could not hide if she wanted to.

Of course, looking at it from a different perspective, every time she got comfortable with her role, her job here, something came up to make her uncomfortable again. She had some suspicion she would encounter discomfort again. She was beginning to understand that she would be able to adapt to them as well. That calmed her some.

These were her reflections this morning. She had gone to her spot by the water, the secluded little spot she liked, earlier and she was reading now. She was not expecting any guests today and was relaxed and feeling lazy.

It surprised her, then, when she heard the plane. She had come to recognize the sound from some ways away, and she went to the window and watched the plane approach. Normally, Ron would tell her if someone were coming, and he had said nothing today. The plane landed in the lagoon and taxied to the dock. Melissa watched as a man, tall, thin, and slightly greying, disembarked the plane. He was followed by a much younger woman in a white sundress. He gave her his hand as she stepped out of the plane. He then walked down the dock briskly, and she followed, looking a little like she was having to try to keep up.

Usually when someone arrived, they would go see Ron, visit with him, and she would wait in whatever position she was told to assume. This time, the man and the woman with him came directly to the living room where Melissa was. Usually she would be waiting in the playroom, but this time she was just on a couch reading.

She looked up, not sure what to do.

The man was dressed in grey slacks and a white shirt. The collar was open, he did not have a tie on, and his sleeves were rolled up a little, exposing his lower forearms. His face was hard to read, but it was handsome enough. He looked to be in his young to mid 50's. He looked at her with piercing grey eyes, increasing her discomfort about not knowing what to do.

The woman was much younger, probably around Melissa's age or maybe younger. Her blond hair was shoulder length. She was thin, with modest breasts unconstrained by any more than the dress itself. Her nipples were hard and protruded clearly beneath the thin material of the sundress. Her blue eyes were alert, but nothing as intense as her companion's.

Melissa felt more naked, more self-conscious of her nakedness, in the presence of this clothed young woman than she was around the man. She did not know what was going on and she had no idea what to expect. Although it was not all that long before the man spoke, it seemed like an eternity.

Actually, instead of speaking, at first he just raised an eyebrow, conveying that he was expecting something, but Melissa did not know what he wanted. She got off of the couch, and went to her knees. She parted her knees, put her hands behind her neck, and looked down. That's when he spoke.

"Stand up. I want to look at you."

Melissa stood, eyes still down. She saw him gesture with his hand that she should turn around, and did so slowly, allowing him to inspect her. It very much felt like an inspection, and for some reason she felt anxious that she might not pass. Not that she had any idea what that might mean. She was also aware of being inspected by the woman in the white dress. Though she had not said a word, she had looked very intently at Melissa when she had come in and Melissa was sure she was still looking at her, even though she did not look up to see.

She was again facing the man again, still looking down, when he spoke again.

"Not bad. I am to understand that you are a talented cocksucker, among other things. I'm curious to know if you live up to the hype."

He did not say anything else. Melissa knew that she was supposed to suck on his penis, but felt almost paralyzed with both of them watching. She forced herself to her knees in front of him, trying not to think about the young woman watching her. She was aware that she wanted to do a good job in order to please him, but she also wanted to prove herself to the young woman, somehow.

He did not move, but Melissa reached up and undid the belt to his slacks, unfastened the button and pulled down the zipper. She lowered his slacks and they collected at his feet. He made no effort to step out of them, so Melissa left them there. He had silk boxers on, and she slid them down with his trousers, exposing his penis. It was not as impressive as Ron's, but it was no slouch. It was only slightly turgid, and she stuck her tongue out and licked the very tip. His cock jumped a little. She again licked the end of it, this time lingering a little. She liked that it jerked a little with her attention and she licked the head some getting a similar response. He was beginning to stiffen, and she slipped him into her mouth a little and swirled her tongue around the head.

She moved her mouth a little further down his shaft, and pulled out with a sucking grasp on his cockhead. By now, he was nearly erect and she began at the base of his cock and licked up the underside to the head. She did the same thing several times, and then she went lower and licked his balls. They were smooth, with little hair on them, and she sucked one and then the other into her mouth, swirling each carefully with her tongue. Again licking him, she laved him with her tongue up and down his shaft, stopping to suck on his head. She teased the little hole there with her tongue and then moved on. After doing this for a minute or two, she found herself getting into it. She had forgotten about the woman watching and her anxiety had reduced now that she was actually doing something.

She began to move up and down his cock, each time a little closer to the root, each time sucking on him as she pulled back. She had him well into her throat by the time she bottomed out, and on that stroke she stayed down as long as she could before coming back for air. She then began to slowly suck from the head to the base, almost all the way out and then all the way down. She picked up the pace, and throated him over and over. She reached up for his balls, and held them lightly while she worked on his cock. She liked the weight of them, and how they felt in her hand.

She was now enthusiastically sucking on this man's penis, moaning and humming while she did so. Her mouth was watering from having cock lodged in her throat again and again, so the whole experience was getting to be a sloppy one. She was sure that he would not want saliva on his slacks, so she was careful, but the sound of her slurping and sucking alone was evidence of how hard she had to work to control where it all went.

He never touched her. He let her do all the work, and again and again she forced him down her throat. Although Melissa could not see it, the young woman watching could see her throat bulge slightly each time she did so. His breathing had begun to be more audible, adding to the sounds Melissa was making with her sucking and moaning.

Finally, she could feel him beginning to tense. She held his balls and felt them beginning to tense up as well, and she pulled out slightly in anticipation of his discharge. She did not have to wait long. He exploded into her mouth and she began swallowing as quickly as she could. She was literally gulping as he filled her mouth. He kept spurting and she keep swallowing for what seemed minutes before he started to relax and no longer unloaded. She kept his member in her mouth, gently sucking on him, using her tongue to swirl around his head. She went deep a couple more times, sucking on him so as to be sure to get every drop, and then she was still, with his deflating cock in her mouth. She kept him there for a couple minutes or more before gently withdrawing.

Still not looking up, she reached down and lifted up his boxers, arranging him before reaching down to get his trousers. Once she had zipped, buttoned, and secured his belt, she sat back on her heels, head still down, and was still.

"I guess it was not all hype. Very promising."

He walked out of the room. Melissa looked up to see him leave. The young woman, however did not go with him. Melissa had no idea what to do next. The woman spoke to her.

"Wow. You got Mr. Hartford all the way down. How did you learn to do that?"

It was not a challenge, nor was it critical. It really did seem like an honest question.

"I don't know, just practice, I guess."

"Have you sucked a lot of cocks?"

Mellissa had never thought about it that way, and it seemed like a strange thing to think about, but of course the answer was that she had.

"Yes. I guess I have."

"Do you like it? Sucking cocks, I mean."

"Sometimes. Most of the time, really, I guess. I don't think about it, really."

"How long have you been doing this job?"

"I think it has been about six months now."

"Do you like the job?"

"I guess. I mean it's not what I always wanted to do or anything, but I like it pretty well. Some times I like it a lot, I guess."

"Do guys, like, fuck you as much as they want?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"Are there sometimes more than one guy?"

"Sometimes."

"Is it exciting?"

"It's a little scary at first, really. Once things get going it's different."

"I haven't ever had more than one guy at a time. I've not had that many guys, really. I mean sex with them, you know."

Melissa did not speak. This was possibly the strangest conversation she had ever had with another woman. Or with anyone, really. She had no idea who this woman was or why she was talking to her, but she did not mind answering her questions, really, so she waited until she was asked another one.

"So you have to do whatever someone tells you to, then, right?"

"I guess. Usually they just move me how they want me. It really is like I'm a toy. That's what they call my job. I'm a sexual plaything. That fits, really. People play with me."

"That must be wonderful."

Melissa had never thought about what she did as wonderful, and again it seemed odd to talk about it that way. Pretty much everything this woman said sounded peculiar to her, though. It was clear that she did not really know exactly what Melissa did, but when she tried to explain it, it sounded odd even to Melissa.

"It's been a good job, really. I'm still getting used to it, I suppose. Sometimes it's boring. Sometimes it is great. I guess most jobs are like that."

"So you do girls, too?"

"Yes."

"Is it gross?"

"I thought so before I first did it, but found out that it's not. It's just different."

There was silence for a minute or two.

"So if I tell you to do something, you have to do it, right?"

Melissa did not even know who this woman was, nor what she was doing here, but she was clear on her role being that where she could not refuse to be used sexually. She did not think she could say "no," and she was not sure she wanted to do so, but everything about her interaction with this woman seemed surreal so she paused for a moment before she responded. Finally, she said "Yes."

It was at that moment that she heard the plane start up. She did not know if it was leaving with or without "Mr. Hartford" but it was leaving without this woman. The woman heard the plane, too. It seemed to make her a little anxious.

"So do guys do it to you in the butt?"

Melissa started to say "sometimes," but it was pretty much most of the time, so she responded only with "Yes."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Yes."

"That scares me. I don't like it in the butt."

It seemed to Melissa that they were having a conversation with big holes in it. She had no idea what was going on. She heard the plane take off and it got quiet again.

"I want you to do me. I've never had a girl do me before."

It seemed to Melissa that this woman was not at all sure how she would respond, like Melissa might tell her "no." She was not sure, herself, how she would respond. There was a long pause before Melissa got to her feet and walked up to the woman. She looked her in the eyes, but the other woman looked down.

She looked up and said "You have really pretty breasts. I like your gold rings, too."

Melissa did not say anything, but reached around and pulled her close and kissed her. It was a deep, sensual kiss. The other woman hesitated, but then reached around Melissa and held her as well. The kiss went on, becoming more passionate. It felt good to kiss this woman. Whoever she was.

She pulled back, reached for the little zipper of the sundress and pulled it down, then moved the straps off of her shoulders. The dress had made it clear that she was not wearing a bra, but she had on no underwear either. The dress fell to the floor and the woman was as naked as Melissa. She had smaller breasts than Melissa did, but they were well-formed and firm. Her belly was flat and her waist narrow. Her small nipples were hard. Her mons was shaved and the little cleft there seemed to pout.

Melissa moved back close, this time holding her body next to this woman's naked body more tightly. She began to kiss her again, and the kiss was returned with more enthusiasm than earlier. They stood there holding one another and kissing for some time, both becoming increasingly more aroused as they went. It felt good to feel the other woman's breasts with her own. She had never hugged a naked woman before. She was a lot softer than the men she had hugged.

Finally, Melissa broke the kiss and led the woman over to the couch and sat her down on it. She sat next to her and started kissing again before she lowered her head and kissed the woman's left breast. She kissed all around it getting closer and closer to the nipple. She kissed and then sucked the nipple into her mouth and received a gasp for her efforts. She continued to kiss and suck on the woman's breasts, listening to her breathing become more pronounced.

She then leaned her back on the couch and kissed her way down to the little cleft she had seen earlier. When she arrived there, she kissed all around the mons and then slipped her tongue into the slit itself. That really got a reaction, as though there was an electric charge that had just hit her. Melissa gently pushed her legs apart, offering better access, and continued her oral ministrations.

By now the object of her attention was quite wet, and its owner breathing very deeply and moaning. Melissa licked and prodded with her tongue, sliding her tongue up the wet slit to the little pearl at the apex. When she reached that she really got a reaction. She licked at and then sucked on the little clitoris with increasing enthusiasm, enjoying the woman's thrashing about in response. She brought her up to where she was about to climax, and then moved away from the clit to lick on the lips again. She pushed her tongue inside as far as she could, then licked all over before going back to the clit. This time it was clear how sensitive her clit had become and just touching it with her tongue got a huge reaction. Melissa decided to stay there and focus her attention on her clit. In just a minute, the woman began to climax. She tried to hold Melissa's head but was too out of control to do anything with it. Melissa pressed on, drawing the climax out, and then pushing her right into a second one.