Melissa's New Position Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear that the woman was overwhelmed, but there was a sense of power here that Melissa found she liked and she continued to stimulate her, forcing her into a series of smaller climaxes until she just went limp. That's when Melissa stopped. She licked gently, then kissed the woman's wet lips. She then laid her head on her thigh and just rested. So did the other woman.

It was perhaps 5 minutes before either moved.

"That was incredible. I've never experienced anything like that. You are wonderful. You're going to be an excellent teacher."

Melissa was confused. "What are you talking about?"

"You are supposed to teach me how to be like you. I mean how to do the stuff you do. Mr. Hartford wants you to train me."

"Just who is Mr. Hartford? I have not heard anything about this. I don't know what you are talking about. Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Sandi. I belong to Mr. Hartford. He's friends with Mr Dorn and he said I could come here and you would teach me to be a sexual plaything. Mr. Hartford wants me to."

"No one said anything to me."

"I think that's why he wanted you to give him the blowjob. So he would know. You did really well, so he left me here for you to teach."

"That was him leaving on the plane?"

"Probably. Mr. Hartford does not tell me everything. He just tells me what to do. I hear him talking to other people sometimes, though. I'm pretty sure that's what is going on."

Again, the moment Melissa thought she knew what she was doing, something new made everything different. She had no idea what to say or do, so she just sat there. In a moment, though, Sandi said "OK, it's my turn to do you. I've never done a girl before, but I have to learn. Let me know if I do it wrong."

She sat there, looking like she was concentrating for a minute, and then she leaned in and began to kiss Melissa. Melissa was not expecting this at all, but she was pretty aroused from the previous session, and welcomed Sandi's attention, even if she did need direction. She kissed back.

Sandi reached over to hold Melissa's left breast, and she played with the nipple some before lowering her head to suck on it. She was a little rough, and was clearly in a hurry, but it felt good just the same. Melissa closed her eyes and allowed herself to enjoy the attention. Most men did not try to suck on her nipples, probably because the rings were in the way a little, but it felt good. Sandi switched to the other breast and did the same. Melissa did remark "Don't be in such a hurry. You are doing fine."

Sandi seemed to relax a little and did become more gentle and sensuous in her efforts. She continued for a while, and then returned to kissing Melissa's mouth. She did that a little slower as well, and got a passionate kiss in return. She then pushed Melissa back until she was laying on the couch, and she lowered herself so that she kissed her way down to Melissa's breasts, and then continuing on until she arrived at Melisa's crotch.

By now, Melissa was quite aroused and she spread her legs to give Sandi access. Sandi stopped to look at the little balls hanging from Melissa's hood, but she moved them aside and took her clit into her mouth. Again, she was clumsy and rough, but it felt really good just the same. Melissa put her head back and allowed the other woman to pleasure her.

Sandi mostly tried to imitate what Melissa had done just a little while ago, so she went about licking up the slit of Melissa's vagina, sucking on the lips, pressing her tongue as deep as she could into the wet hole in the center, licking up to stroke her clit, and sucking on the clit when she got there. She seemed to be getting more comfortable with what she was doing, and Melissa's obvious arousal gave her confidence. By now Melissa was gyrating and moaning, pinching her own nipples and gasping when Sandi hit the right spots. Sandi took her cues from those gasps and soon was eliciting plenty of them. Mellissa finally went over the edge and cried out in a throaty sort of roar. She grabbed Sandi's head and held her there while she rode out her orgasm. She held her until she was still herself, and then let her go.

Sandi looked up from between Melissa's legs, her face wet and earnest.

"Did I do okay?"

She seemed a little anxious that she might not have. Melissa reached down and stroked her cheek.

"You did very well. Thank you. It was very good."

It was funny how transparent Sandi was, obviously relieved to have gotten high marks.

"Good. I've never done that before. You are right, it's not gross at all. It's just different." She smiled.

Melissa still had no idea what the fuck was going on, but she was pretty satisfied at the moment and was content to find out what what was actually happening whenever she was supposed to.

"I see you two ladies have made each others's acquaintance."

Ron had entered the room and was looking at them smiling. It occurred to Melissa that he probably watched everything that had happened over the last hour via camera.

"I just found out myself what is happening, so here's the deal. Sandi has been loaned to us by Mr Dorn's friend Mr Hartford. She is to be prepared and trained to do the same job you have here, Melissa. She will probably watch you with clients at first, but will join in when she is ready. Mr Hartford was particularly interested in her learning how to perform fellatio well. And, she will have to have her anus stretched so that she can better accommodate a penis. You will help her with all of that. She also has to have piercings and jewelry like yours. I'll do that. In fact, we might as well get that over with." He looked at Sandi and said "Come this way," and then added to Melissa, "You can come along, too."

Melissa's head was spinning, trying to take all that in at once. What an odd set of sentences.

Ron walked out of the room towards the playroom. Sandi looked at Melissa, obviously a little anxious. Melissa reached over to stroke her cheek and smiled.

"You'll have your own jewelry now" Melissa said, trying to be light and cheery about it. Then she got up and followed Ron.

Sandi looked pretty apprehensive, but got up, too, and padded after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the women got to the playroom, the wishbone was already set up. Ron stood there, waiting for them to get there. He gestured to Sandi to come to him. She did so, but hesitantly.

"Come on, let's get this over with. It's not that bad."

Melissa knew just how this was going to go, since she had had the same experience about six months ago. She could not tell Sandi that it would not hurt, because she knew it would. She just stood there while Sandi walked over to Ron between the legs of the wishbone.

"OK, sit up here" Ron said as he grabbed her by the waist and helped her up. He took two supple leather bracelets like the ones Melissa wore and clipped them on Sandi's wrists, first her right and then her left. He did the same with each ankle. He then leaned her back and slid her back until her head was on the headrest. He took her right arm and fastened it to a ring down on the side of the wishbone, and then walked around to the other side and secured that arm as well.

Sandi's eyes were wide and her breathing was rapid and shallow. Ron clipped her ankles to the arms of the wishbone, and then walked over to a drawer and returned with a stainless steel dildo with a flared base. He lubed that up and inserted it into Sandi's anus. Whether because she was small and tight or just anxious it was hard to say, but he had to work it in there and she obviously did not enjoy the intrusion. Once it was all the way in, he paused for a moment for her to accommodate the thing before he pulled up some kind of stake from the table that he fastened the dildo to. Once he had done that, he tightened the straps on the arms of the wishbone so that her legs were pulled tight and she was held firmly on the shaft.

Melissa watched all of this with a certain amount of fascination. She herself had experienced the exact same treatment, but it was so interesting to see it happen to someone else. She was especially intrigued as she watched the steel phallus slowly disappear into Sandi's anus. She also found it nearly as interesting to look at Sandi's face as it did so. Her eyes were wide, her mouth in a silent "O," and her breathing shallow and ragged. Her arms fastened down on both sides made her breasts stand up. Her belly was especially flat laying down. Her mons was more pronounced in contrast with her belly. Her legs were spread wide. Her labia, larger than Melissa's, were slightly parted. They looked like a flower, or a butterfly or something. She squirmed a little, probably to try to find a way to be comfortable more than to get away, which would have been futile. Still, the movement accentuated the scene and Melissa found herself becoming aroused. She watched with rapt attention.

Ron went over to the cabinet again, and returned with what looked like a surgical clamp with what seemed to be long rubber jaws. He pulled up on Sandi's clit, and secured the clamp close to her body so that the clit and its hood stood up. He washed the area with what smelled like alcohol. Melissa remembered what all that felt like, but seeing it happen was very different. It actually made what happened to her make more sense. She then watched Ron tease the clit out a little and then, holding a ring up to the clit itself, mark the hood above the clit with a little marker. He then took a needle and pierced the hood in that spot and slid the ring through the hole. He then pushed the ends of the ring together. Melissa could hear the click. She knew that Sandi would soon not be able to walk across the room without thinking of her clit, and would not be able to go much farther without being aroused by the stimulation. At least if she got those little balls Melissa had received a week after her own piercing.

She could also hear Sandi, who after soundlessly gasping for air had found her voice. What came out was mostly long "OOOOOO." Now she was struggling in earnest, even though she could hardly move. Sandi's lean body was stretched taught and sweat had begun to form on her forehead and between her breasts. Her efforts did make her breasts move around, and Melissa found herself mesmerized watching them. Her hand had unconsciously moved to finger her own piercing and it was not until she began to stroke her clit that she recognized what she as doing. She stopped and removed her hand immediately, but then did not know what to do with her hands. She just put them to her side.

Ron removed the hemostat and wiped the piercing with more alcohol. He then stepped back. Melissa could see his penis partially erect in his shorts. She understood how be might be aroused. She certainly was.

Ron walked around to Sandi's right side and placed the clamp on her breast to hold the nipple up. Sandi had clearly found her voice by now. "Owww! Stop! No, I don't what that. It really hurts. No, really. Please. Don't do that!" Her voice had an edge of panic in it, and while Ron did not stop, Melissa felt sorry for her. She moved over to her head and put her head down by her face. Softly, she said "It's not that bad . . . I had mine done. You thought they were pretty, remember? You will have some, too. They'll be so pretty. It does not hurt for long. You can do this."

By this time Sandi was just moaning a little, but then Ron put the needle through her nipple and she started up again. "Owww! I don't like this! Don't!" Melissa continued to sooth her as best she could, and the same was repeated when Ron pierced the other nipple. By the time he was done, Sandi was just crying softly. Melissa stroked her cheek and continued to make soothing sounds, not words really, but sounds like one might comfort a distressed child with.

Ron started to loosen the straps on her ankles and then removed the phallus from her ass. Melissa walked over to look as he did so, curious what that would look like. Once the steel shaft was removed, her anus was still made a round "O" as though it were still in there. Melissa watched as it slowly began to close up. She had never seen anything like that. She wondered if her own anus did that when someone removed his penis. She figured it probably did. Did men like to look at her gaping anus when they had been fucking her there? Once more she wondered what sex was like for men.

Ron had removed the restraints on Sandi's ankles and then released her wrists. Sandi pulled them up and tried to get them moving. Ron helped her to sit up, and then helped her to stand. Having been stretched and being so taut and struggling with her restraints had been physically demanding. She was stiff and a little sore. She felt like she had had a workout.

"There, all done." Ron stepped back, and started cleaning up and putting away. He turned to Melissa and said "Go ahead and take her back to your room and let her lay down for a little. We'll get her her own room later. And then come back down here."

"Oh, and here" Ron said, holding out a tube to her. She recognized it as the cream she had used on her own piercings after she had gone through the same ordeal Sandi just went through. She took it and put her arm around Sandi and they left the playroom.

Melissa remembered feeling dizzy and tired after she had been pierced. She held Sandi as they walked. She recognized the way Sandi was walking, trying to make steps that did not make the piercings tug on the newly formed holes they were now occupying. She laid her on her bed when they made it down the hall. Sandi laid on her back and Melissa rubbed some of the cream on her nipples and clit. She might have dwelt on the clit part, eliciting a moan from Sandi after a while. Melissa continued to rub Sandi, and it was not long before she was moaning and breathing rapidly. Melissa liked the power to make this woman aroused and enjoyed it when she climaxed. She then held her, and stroked her hair for a while. Sandi appeared to be almost asleep when Melissa got up and went back down the hallway.

Arriving in the playroom, Melissa just walked over to the wishbone and leaned over with her chest on the padded surface. She had a pretty good idea why Ron wanted her back there, and she hoped she was right. She was surprised how horny she had become watching Sandi on the wishbone, but it really had. She parted her legs slightly. Ron came over and grasped her waist and then she felt his hard cock slowly press into her wet vagina until he was buried nearly to the hilt.

Melissa groaned, feeling him push deep into her belly as he bottomed out again and again. He picked up the pace gradually, but ended up thrusting into her furiously. Melissa began to climax while he was pounding her and her legs got weak as he kept on. He was holding her like a rag doll by the time he released as well. Her legs spasmed while he unloaded into her. Even though it was his hands and arms that held her up, to her it felt like it was the massive cock impaling her what was suspending her. Her limp legs certainly weren't doing much.

By the time he finished in her and started to go flaccid she was able to get her legs to work. She was still recovering from her own climax, but after a minute or so she was able to straighten up and turn around to look at him. His half-erect penis, still wet with his fluids and hers, was dripping a few drops on the floor.

She just said "Thank you."

Ron smiled and said "You're welcome. The pleasure was all mine. Or at least a lot of it was."

Ron walked over to this sink in the corner of the room and cleaned himself with a wet washcloth. He washed it out again, and came back and offered it to her. She cleaned herself up a little, just standing there, and went over to the sink and put the cloth back.

Ron said, "Let's go find a place to sit." He led the way down the hall to the the living room area.

Each took a seat, Ron as naked as Melissa. Although he seldom wore anything but shorts, seeing him sitting there naked was a little distracting. Her eyes kept darting to look at his cock as he sat there.

He began "I just found out that Sandi was coming here about the same time you did. A friend of Mr Dorn, a guy named Douglass Hartford, had heard about our operation here and about you and decided he wanted to do something similar. They both have more money than God. I'm not sure how he found Sandi, but he wants her to be able to do what you do and Mr Dorn just said that she could come here and you would teach her. So, like the next day or something he shows up and Rick flew them down here. I think he just thinks this is something we do here, I'm not sure, but if Dorn wants her to be trained, train her."

"I have no idea how to train anyone to do anything. What am I supposed to do?"

"Well, there are three places to take a cock. She needs to be good at all this. I get the impression she needs help knowing how to perform, and most likely that is going to be help knowing what to do with her mouth, which takes skill, and what to do with her ass, which takes stretching and pain tolerance. I suspect that fucking her vagina is going to be easy enough, but she might need some practice there as well. She will also need to know how to be responsive, and how to do what she's told."

"How do you teach someone any of that?"

"Well, we have plenty of dildos, and I'm sure that practice with those will get her better at the oral part of things. As you know, it is doing something over and over until it is easy is how things get easy. Same thing for her ass. Start with small plugs and work up to bigger ones. I expect she will have to wear a plug most of the time and will have to spend some time every day practicing sucking. Start with smaller dildos and work up to where she can go down on a full size cock. Same thing with her ass. I might be able to help some, too. I happen to have a full sized cock I could bring to the party for her to practice on."

"It is certainly full sized," Melissa said. She even smiled a little.

"She can also watch you as you work. After a while I expect she can join in. Who would not be interested in two pretty girls sucking on his cock, right?"

Melissa had never given it any thought, but could imagine that a guy might like that.

"OK, I'll try."

"Your job and mine are the same. We are both hired to make Mr Dorn happy. We do different things to that end, but it's the same end."

Melissa thought about that, and wondered how it was that the things she did all involved sex. She supposed that was because that was all she knew how to do. Because when it came down to it, it really was. It didn't help a lot when Ron added "Hell, you make a lot of people happy. All you have to do is show Sandi how to do the same and everyone wins."

"I guess. I mean, I'll try."

"My job is to toughen her up some. Hartford said she is too sensitive and he does not want someone who whines or complains, or cries a lot. You saw how she reacted to getting the piercings. You had the same thing and you did not carry on like that. He wants her to get used to more discomfort. You'll have to be strict with her as well. She'll have to be pushed, I'm pretty certain."

"Does she want to be here? It sounded like she was okay with all this."

"I think she does, but I'm pretty sure there are parts she won't like and I'm not sure how much pluck she has. Still, whatever her agreement with Hartford, I don't think backing out is an option. We'll do our part no matter what she wants. She'll be fine when she is fully trained. It's just getting her there. I really don't know much more than you do."

Melissa thought about all of this, and again found herself well outside her comfort zone. Still, she also recalled that every time she was uncomfortable she got used to whatever and her comfort zone was a little larger than it had been. She supposed this would work that way, too.