Melissa's New Position Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was horny now, but she decided that she could wait for later.

Both women went down the hall to lunch. Sandi struggled to walk with the butt plug Melissa had re-inserted, since it felt so funny to her, but she made it just the same.

That afternoon they returned to the playroom and Sandi was again stuffed with a plug, a slightly bigger one this time. She also worked on her cocksucking with larger dildos. She got so that she could get a longer one partly down her throat. She still had to fight her stomach's lurching, but she did well enough. Melissa encouraged Sandi to accept a larger butt plug, but she was having none of it.

Ron came down in the middle of the afternoon. He had Sandi sit up on the wishbone and then attached a string of little balls to her clit ring. They were just like the ones Melissa had, little balls that had some kind of spring loaded something in them that caused them to vibrate when they moved. Especially with they hit one another. Sandi was surprised at the sensation, first the weight, and then the vibrations, when she stood and began to walk. Ron just reached down and slapped her ass, making her jump and making all the sensations more pronounced. He then left them to their schooling, while Sandi tried to get used to having these vibrating balls activate the ring in her hood that landed right on her clit every time she moved. That, and having a plug in her ass that she was not at all used to, made any movement feel very strange to her. And, more than a little arousing.

"It's my turn, now" Melissa said, and led Sandi over to the bed where she laid down and spread her legs to give access to her wet vagina. Sandi did not need any encouragement. She just lowered her face so she could lick the smooth, glistening lips in front of her. She was more thoughtful and used more teasing and delicate licking and sucking then she had last time, having learned what feels good from Melissa's efforts with her. She stuck her tongue into the lower end of Melissa's vagina and licked up with her tongue just between the lips until she ended up at the little clit poking up at the other end. She did this over and over, dwelling on the clit only a little before starting over each time. After a number of trips like this, she began to linger a little more each trip on the hard little nub, eventually being mostly attentive there. For her part, Melissa's arousal had built gradually until she was breathing very heavily, squirming, and trying not to grab Sandi's head. She was rewarded for her patience with a dramatic orgasm of her own. She looked like she was having a seizure, and was unable to keep her hands off of Sandi as she grabbed her head and held it still while she climaxed.

When she was done, she let go of Sandi, whose wet face peered up at her from between her legs. She was smiling, pleased with herself at having given Melissa such pleasure. Melissa smiled at her, and stroked her hair a moment before putting her head back and relaxing. It was nearly 20 minutes later that they got up and washed for dinner. A long day of sex lessons was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls slept together again, each comforting the other with their presence. Upon awakening, Melissa showed Sandi all the prep work, especially the morning enema and lube up, required to begin the day. Sandi had her plug reinserted, though she did not want a larger one like Melissa suggested.

"This is big enough. It's hard to walk as it is."

Melissa did not argue with her, but suspected that it might not prove large enough if someone tried to sodomize her.

It was amusing to watch Sandi try to walk with the little balls vibrating against her clit. Melissa knew very well how arousing even a few steps were and how hard it was to walk any where near as far as all the way down to the kitchen with all that stimulation. Sandi was more than a little aroused by the time they arrived for breakfast.

At breakfast Ron announced that there would be a client in just a little while.

"Melissa, you know what to do. His name is Max. He wants you on your knees and low eyes. In the playroom. Sandi, you should assume the same posture that Melissa does, but off to one side. Watch and see how she does things. Don't speak unless you are spoken to. Keep your eyes down as well. If you are told to do anything, do what you are told. Otherwise, just watch."

Melissa was used to such instruction and just got up and went down the hall. Sandi was a lot more nervous, unsure of what was going to happen or how she was supposed to act, but she followed Melissa, as naked and barefoot as she was. And still trying to walk with a butt plug and a vibrating clitoris. And horny.

Melissa assumed the position that she was supposed to in the middle of the room, facing the door like she always did. Sandi did the same, only over near the wall, perhaps 10 feet away. Sandi started to ask a question, but was shushed by Melissa and was silent after that. It was perhaps 15 minutes before they could hear the plane arrive, and another 10 minutes before a tall man wearing shorts and a tee shirt came in the room. He had a full beard, trimmed, and dark hair, somewhat long. He stopped and took stock, looking at Melissa first, and then at Sandi. She had looked up at his arrival but remembered that she should be eyes down and quickly looked down.

Max walked over to Melissa and stood in front of her. At first he did not say anything, and she continued to look down. He finally said "Well, it's not going to suck itself!" and Melissa looked up enough to grasp his shorts and pull them down. His partly erect penis bounced up and wavered a little before Melissa took it in her hand and then guided it into her mouth. Her head moved towards his belly until the entire length of it was buried in her throat. She moved out again, just as slowly, until only the tip remained in her mouth. She repeated this several times, eventually eliciting a little moan from the man.

While she continued with her attention, Max turned to Sandi and said "So what are you doing sitting over there. What are you doing here?"

Sandi was obviously pretty anxious, and his turning to her so suddenly seemed to startle her. "I . . . I'm just supposed to do what I'm told. I'm like an intern. I'm learning how to be like her."

"Well, get over here and help her suck on my cock. I've always thought having two girls sucking on my cock sounded like a pretty good idea."

Sandi paused for a second, then got up and walked over, getting down on her knees beside Melissa. Melissa did not stop deep throating this man, and Sandi was not sure what to do. There was only one cock. She leaned over and licked his balls some while Melissa sucked his cock. She tried to suck on them, and when Melissa drew back, she licked at the base of the cock as well. When she did this, Melissa started licking up one side of the shaft and then Sandi licked on the other side, so that each was on one side licking up and down. Sandi started to suck on the head, but she did not get it very far in. She was still anxious after her experience with Ron, and was afraid she would gag or get choked if he went off in her mouth. Melissa had another turn, and then Sandi sucked again, but again not nearly the deep throat action Melissa gave.

Max seemed impatient with Sandi's efforts and took her head in his hands and pushed it down onto his stiff cock, forcing it into her mouth, and then into her throat. While Melissa could take it into her throat pretty easily, Sandi panicked and gagged at the same time. She tried to pull back, but Max didn't pay much attention to that, and held her there for several seconds before letting her up. She gasped and tried to catch her breath before he forced her back down again. She was not much more graceful the second time, and he was not much more considerate. Her eyes were watering and she was trying not to puke as he face-fucked her several more times.

"You're not very good at this, are you? That's okay, what I really want from you is a rim job. Your friend can continue sucking."

"A rim job?" Sandi had no idea what he meant.

"You don't know what a rim job is?"

"Umm, no. I'm sorry. I just don't know. I mean, I'll do it, just tell me what to do."

"Wow. OK, that is where you take your tongue and lick my asshole. And you try to stick your tongue in my asshole as far as you can get it. And you lick my asshole some more. While your friend sucks my cock."

Sandi blanched, trying to take in what was required of her.

Melissa seemingly paid no attention to any of what they were saying and simply continued sucking on this man's member again by herself, trying hard to please him.

Sandi was visibly upset, though.

"Don't worry, I washed up extra good for you" he said as he reached around and pulled his ass cheeks apart a little. "Come and get it."

Sandi, still on her knees, slowly moved around until she was behind this man, eye level with his puckered anus. She forced herself to move close, but struggled with actually touching him, much less licking him. She knew that if she refused, that would not go well for her. She might be forced to anyway, and she certainly would not get high marks with Mr. Hartford. She was already anxious that he would "sell" her to someone for what she owed him if she did not do well, and she was sure that would be worse than pleasing Mr. Hartford. Probably worse than licking Max's asshole, too. She moved a little closer.

Close, she could smell soap, and nothing that smelled bad, exactly, and she moved close enough to actually touch him with her tongue. She closed her eyes, and did stick her tongue out and touched the center of his asshole. It did not have any taste, exactly, and she tentatively licked him there. He responded with a what appeared to be a grunt of satisfaction, which she found encouraging. She licked him again. She could feel the puckered skin and the texture of it was weird. She began to lick him again, slowly, and then she poked her tongue into the center a little. It did taste a little sour at first, but not for long. She repeated alternating between licking and poking, reaching up with her hands to hold him, her thumbs drawing his cheeks apart so that she could do her job.

She could sense the motion of Melissa's efforts on his cock, and in fact when she bottomed out on this shaft, it pushed him a little towards Sandi. She stuck her tongue in his clenched anus as it came towards her, so that for him every time one woman had him deep in her throat, the other had her tongue in his anus. The noises that he was making made it pretty clear that he was enjoying the experience quite a bit. Sandi was even starting to get into it a little. It was strangely satisfying to be forced to do something she did not want to do, and by the time she had been licking on this man's ass for a while, it was not particularly unpleasant. She liked that he seemed to really enjoy it.

After a while, though, Max pulled Melissa off of his penis and said "You know what, I know what I want to do. Come on in here."

He walked over to the room off one side of the playroom, a room with a large bed in it that took up most of the room. Melissa had always thought of it as the bedroom, though that sounded funny. Still, it was literally a room with only a bed in it so the word fit. The women followed him there and he turned and said to Melissa "You lay down with your head off the bed. I want to watch this thing disappear down your throat. See if we can get a little throat bulge going. And you," he said turning to Sandi as Melissa started to climb on to the bed, "you get up there and eat her out. I want to watch you eating her pussy while I fuck her."

Without a word, Melissa got up on the bed, laid down on her back, and scooted towards the edge of the bed so that her head hung over the edge. Sandi paused and then just got up on the bed and positioned herself between Melissa's legs. Her ass was up higher than her head in that position, so for him the sight of her was of her well-rounded ass, slender waist and her face with her lips locked on Melissa's pussy.

Looking at Melissa, he could see her knees up and her legs spread, her flat belly and narrow waist, her throat bulging and her perfect breasts swaying slightly with each thrust. Overall, it was a remarkable sight, one that he enjoyed for several minutes before he decided to change things up once more.

He pulled his cock out of Melissa's throat and mouth, leaving her to catch her breath, no small task with Sandi at work at her vagina. He got up on the bed behind Sandi and while she was still pleasuring Melissa, he got behind her and slid his cock into her now wet vagina. He did this rather abruptly, and buried himself in her to the hilt in one thrust, but as wet as she was it did little more than make her gasp. As she tried to both accommodate him and still suck on Melissa, she heard him say "well, look at that, butt jewelry!"

He wiggled the butt plug with it's large fake gemstone in it, reminding Sandi that she wore the thing. Her attention had been elsewhere.

He then grasped her hips with both hands and began to pound away at her, thrusting deep, pulling almost all the way out, and then thrusting deep again. The dangling balls were doing their job at the same time, every thrust bringing another buzz of vibration to her sensitive clit. The effect on Sandi was that she began to get a lot more enthusiastic about her oral ministrations with Melissa. This clearly had an effect on Melissa, who grasped her head and started to approach a climax. Sandi, in turn, felt her own orgasm start to build.

Abruptly, Max reached out with his right hand and tugged at the butt plug, first twisting it a little and then pulling it out. It was uncomfortable as it stretched her anus, but nowhere near as uncomfortable as it was when he pulled out of her vagina and shoved his cock in her ass in its place.

Sandi had done, at Melissa's insistence, a pretty good job of lubing up her ass. She had not, however, done as well heeding the advice that a bigger plug might be in order, so while she was stretched some, it was not nearly enough. Getting her anus impaled roughly and abruptly like that was therefore a lot less than unpleasant. It hurt like hell. Sandi screamed, or what would have been a scream if she did not have her mouth over Melissa's vagina, and lurched forward some, only forcing her mouth tighter. The vibrations from her vocalizations pushed Melissa over the top, and Melissa continued to hold her head as she began a powerful orgasm. Sandi was feeling pinned, held down on one end and impaled at the other, but did manage to have the presence of mind to remember how much better if felt when Melissa was ass-fucking her with a dildo when she also rubbed on her clitoris. She reached down and frantically rubbed herself while the guy in her ass picked up his pace, approaching his own release. When he did let go, he held himself deep in Sandi's ass and unloaded pulse after pulse of semen. Sandi could feel every spurt, and between her previous arousal and her current efforts with her hand, the cock throbbing in her bowels was enough to push her over the edge as well.

Sandi let loose another roar, again muffled by the pussy in her mouth. Her legs shook like she was having a seizure. The cock in her ass made a few additional short strokes. Melissa let go of her head. Sandi stilled. The cock in her ass began to shrink. She licked the clit in her mouth a few times, like she just remembered it was there. The cock withdrew, leaving her feeling empty. She rolled over on her right side, her face resting on Melissa's leg, her mouth still close to her vagina. She could feel cum begin to leak out of her ass. She was sore and exhausted.

Max looked at Sandi. "You know, I was not so sure about you, but you're all right. We'll have to do this again later."

And he left the room.