Melissa's New Position Ch. 13

Story Info
Melissa becomes a teacher, and learns a few things as well.
8.8k words
4.75
16.6k
8

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was laying on the beach in her favorite place, where the beach was secluded on both sides by patches of mangroves. It seemed to her like it was sort of cozy. It reminded her, in fact, of a pillow fort in the living room, making a small place out of a larger one.

Usually she was alone, but she was not alone this time. Sandi was lying next to her. They were both nude, both tanned, and both relaxed.

It had been a challenging few days, especially for Sandi. Sandi had come to better understand what it meant to be a sexual plaything, and not just because of what Melissa was teaching her. After spending part of the morning learning what a rim job was and what it was like to give one, she got to find out what it was like to eat pussy for an audience. She also got to find out what it was like to have a pretty big penis stretch her anus and invade her bowels. The afternoon with Max had been similar to the morning. She was better prepared, having put in a much larger butt plug before lunch and being better prepared for a reaming in the afternoon, but it was still a stretch. Literally.

Max had wanted to have another go at her ass, as Sandi had anticipated. It was a still sore from the treatment it had received before lunch, but she had lubed up well and used a larger plug, so that if he again used her there again it would not be so bad. It helped a lot.

Sitting in a chair, Max called her over. "You have a strange combination of eagerness and innocence, you know? I like that."

Sandi looked down, not sure how to respond.

"See if you can get the whole thing in your mouth this time. I'll be more patient."

Melissa watched from behind as Sandi leaned over and put his cock in her mouth. She could see Sandi's vagina and the butt plug, and saw her breasts hanging. She imagined that was what it looked like when she did that sort of thing, and the thought unexpectedly excited her. She resisted an impulse to reach out and stroke Sandi's labia and instead walked around to look at Sandi as she started to suck on his cock.

Sandi did not try to tease or build up to anything. He was already hard, and she just tried to get him in her mouth all the way. She got him down partway, had to pull out, but tried again. She got him in as far as the back of her mouth, the entrance to her throat, but could not go the rest of the way. She did this several times, and then she held him there and forced him in, into her throat.

She did not get him in all the way, and she had that stomach lurch that made her choke, but after pulling out, she pressed down again and got him even further in. She held it for a moment, pulled out, but went after it again and got him all the way in. She managed to hold it for a little while before she pulled out. She repeated this over and over, getting him all the way in and holding it, until he said "Good job."

He had not told her to stop, exactly, but she correctly understood that she had passed some kind of test. She looked pleased with herself. Melisa felt proud of her too, in a way, though she was also feeling left out and even a little jealous.

"Turn around."

She did.

"Spread your legs a little, and bend over some. I want a good look."

Sandi did what she was told, but it felt very exposed, somehow, to have her vagina and ass right in someone's face being examined. She had the butt plug in, but that did nothing to make her feel less exposed. She found herself feeling a little embarrassed. She was also looking at Melissa, who had walked back around and looked on with some interest.

Melissa was used to being the object of attention with the various visitors to the island. She felt slightly left out now, which surprised her. She also felt quite interested, enjoying her role as a spectator. Most surprising, to her at least, was the fact that she was also pretty aroused. She had first noticed that when she watched Sandi squirm on the wishbone. She was impaled and tied down so she could barely move, but her writhing efforts and the sheen of sweat that formed on her taut body had really turned Melissa on. She had felt a little of that when Raymond was tied and had the hair on his balls and crotch removed, but she was also uncomfortable being the person doing it. With Sandi, she was just watching and it was more exciting to her.

She watched Sandi's face as Max removed the plug. Her eyes grew wide, and she formed a silent "O" with her mouth. She relaxed a little when it was out, but then Melissa saw him grasp Sandi's hips and guide her back towards him. Sandi's face was a study in concentration as she was guided to straddle his legs and lower herself onto Max's cock.

Melissa watched with fascination as it slowly disappeared in Sandi's anus. Sandi still looked like she was struggling to get it in there, accommodating as best she could as she went. She had a look of relief on her face when she finally bottomed out and she relaxed, trying to get used to being stuffed with cock.

Melissa could only see Max's balls beneath Sandi's wet slit. He spread his legs some, which caused Sandi's to spread that much more. Her vaginal lips, much larger than Melissa's, were spread a little on either side, looking like a butterfly or an orchid of some sort. They glistened with her fluids. Her eyes looked a little glazed. Her mouth still formed an "O".

Melissa got on her knees between Sandi's legs. With her tongue, she licked up the length of her vagina and ended with a flick on the sensitive little nub at the apex. Sandi jumped, or as much as she could with a good sized cock in her ass. Max reached around and grabbed her tits, pinching the nipples with their little rings. They were still a little sore from their piercing but she was so aroused at this point that she just found it more arousing.

Melissa took both of Sandi's labia between thumb and forefinger and pulled them apart, exposing the wet pink inside. She used her tongue to lap up and down, stopping at the little clitoris on every pass. Sandi could not sit still, and her squirming and jumping resulted in her working the cock in her ass such that she fucked it while it fucked her. This was starting to have an effect on Max, whose groans served as the bass line to the song that Sandi was singing with gasps and little squeaks.

Melissa was reminded of a time not that many months ago when her asshole was impaled by Mr Thantos' cock while Lisel ministered to her vagina in exactly the same way. She had been so afraid that she would have to even touch Lisel, much less go down on her. That seemed silly to her now. She enthusiastically worked to pleasure Sandi, which in turn pleasured Max.

This had not gone on for very long before Max let out a low roar, grabbed Sandi's hips, and began to move her a little more vigorously, an activity that brought him to a louder roar and a climax. Again, his spurting deep inside her brought Sandi over the edge. She threw her head back and began shaking while Melissa did not let up, but kept lapping at her, keeping her orgasm going for over a minute. Sandi waved her arms around randomly for a moment, and them put her hands on Melisa's head as though to slow her down. Melissa pressed on for a moment, and then started to slow down, gently licking until she stopped entirely. Everyone was still. Only Sandi's gasping breath gave any indication of what had happened. She was damp with sweat. She was also limp. Max had to lift her off of his shrinking penis and she had trouble walking over to the couch by the wall, where she collapsed.

"Damn," she muttered.

Melissa went over to get a wet washcloth for Max, feeling pretty wet herself. She was noticeably left out of the orgasm club and did not like it very much.

"Nicely done, ladies."

Melissa put her legs together in that squirmy, awkward pose that results from wanting to relieve some of the sexual tension her visibly wet slit belied. She tried not being obvious, but she could not wait to be alone so that she could relieve herself.

Max noticed.

"Got left out, didn't you? You need a little help?"

Melissa was startled that he said anything, not knowing how obvious she was and being embarrassed at being caught. Still, she responded, "I'm okay. I'll be okay."

"Come over here."

She did, walking over to him and standing before him. He reached up and drew his finger along the edge of her wet vaginal lips. Melissa gasped. He did the same again, this time slipping his finger in a little deeper, feeling the slick smoothness there as he stroked her. Melissa closed her eyes and moaned a little, and as he continued she spread her feet a little so that he had better access to her hungry vagina. He wet his thumb with her juices and then rubbed her little clit with it. She gasped out loud, and her breathing picked up noticeably. He continued to work on her and she got increasingly more excited until her legs got a bit wobbly and she had a hard time keeping on her feet. Finally, she went over, standing there orgasming while he fingered her.

As she came down, she was aware that she was standing in the middle of a room, with a man's finger in her twat, having put on a show for both him and Sandi. And probably Ron. And she was humiliated. Most of the time, well, all the time, sex was for someone else. One of the visitors to the resort, usually. Or Ron. Or Rick. It just so happened that she was often able to climax as well. Here, she had been "caught" being horny and brought to climax just because she was. She felt like she was out of control, and that she was a slut. Funny that she was in the full-time business of fucking for a living and this is what made her feel like a slut. She wanted to run away, but there was this finger in her vagina. Max was watching her and had not let her go. The mixed feelings that she was experiencing were all over her face. Finally, she just hung her head. She felt defeated, but she had no idea why.

She just stood there, a finger holding her in place, and then Max stood, his finger still inside her, pulled her close with his other arm and held her close. He whispered in her ear "That was really hot." She put her arms around him and held him back. It seemed to help that he said that, but she really had no idea why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, on the beach, the girls did not speak a lot. Each was deep in thought, though their thoughts were somewhat different. Melissa was pretty conflicted. She had liked being the expert, the instructor. And she liked the company. It was nice to have another female to talk to. But there was also some competition she experienced. And it felt funny watching Sandi. She was used to being the one at work, and, as such, the center of attention. It's not that she did not want Sandi to be successful, but she felt like she was left out and like she had to share her own success. Or the attention. Or something. Maybe it felt like one was chosen and the other not, like they were competing. Maybe it felt like Sandi might be chosen before she was, or that men would like her better.

The payoff for the dominant is power. Control. The payoff for the submissive is that in relinquishing control, she also relinquishes responsibility. She experiences a kind of freedom. And, she is the center of attention. At least the center of sexual attention. Although Melissa had no idea what a submissive was, really, and even less of an idea of what dynamics were involved, she did notice that she did not like it as much that she had to share.

She also was struggling with her own desires. So far, she had approached her new position as a sexual plaything as a job. It was one where she served the desires of others, and coincidentally got some pretty terrific orgasms as well. The little trick with the vibrating balls stimulating her clit every time she moved certainly kept her aroused, but she still had not seen any of this as something to meet her own sexual needs. She had not acknowledged to herself that she had sexual needs.

But that was changing, and she was not sure how to think about it. When Sandi was on the wishbone, taut, sweating, and struggling, she definitely found herself excited. She had come back to Ron for a good pounding, but even then, it was easy because she knew that was what Ron wanted of her.

She wanted to do what she did to Sandi when Max had his cock up her ass. And she wanted her own release, even though it embarrassed her to stand there and accept it. When she had masturbated in front of Mr. Dorn, she was also embarrassed, and she was doing it because he wanted her to, but she was also horny as hell at the time. All of this was a lot more complicated for her than she had thought it was. And, again, it came back to what kind of a person would do this job anyway? She was insightful enough to recognize that most women would not do this no matter how desperate they were. What about her made it so that she would be here anyway?

Overall, Melissa found all of this confusing, in no small part because of her questions about herself and just who the fuck was she, anyway?

Sandi was lost in thought as well. The interesting thing for her was how much she actually enjoyed the experience. There were parts that were hard at the time, but looking back on them, they were not as big a deal. There was something very powerful about being dominated, about not having a choice, exactly. Of surrendering. Like Melissa, she was a long ways from consciously understanding any of that, but it did add a layer of excitement and satisfaction just the same.

Sandi had been pretty aimless for the last year or so. She had held meaningless, low-paying jobs and lived at her parents' house. Her father had been giving her shit for not being ambitious enough, but she really had no idea what she could do that would interest her. She'd had something of a fight with her father before she went on her birthday outing with her friends, and it was her not wanting to go back, in addition to a lot more alcohol and cocaine than was good for her, that made her accept Mr. Hartford's offer to begin with.

She liked sex okay. Mostly, sex for her was letting boys have sex with her, their interest in doing so something she used to her advantage. Boys were happy to buy her things, to take her out and so on in hopes that they would get in her pants, and that is often what came of their efforts. She would not have thought of sex as something she was good or bad at, though. Boys did sex. Girls let them. Or not, as the case may be.

Being a sexual plaything was different for her. One the one hand, she did not have a lot of say about who got to have sex with her. Not any say, actually. And she was expected to do things to make the boy happy, not just let him do things to her. The first part was not much of a stretch for her. She was happy enough to have sex with new people, but having to do whatever he wanted and having to be good at doing some of those things was a challenge.

She was not surprised that she would have to suck on men's penises, but she did not know how hard it was going to be for her to do it the way she was going to have to do it. Having a cock in her throat was really different than licking the head a little to get a boy excited.

And, she had not given the whole anal thing a lot of thought, either. She had let one boy put it in her butt once, but did not like it and made him take it out and had no intention of doing it again. Now, in her new role, she finds out that she will likely have that experience a lot.

She also did not know that she might actually enjoy having a dick in her butt. Once things got going, however, and it did not hurt so much, she found that it felt pretty good. That was not only a surprise to her, but a relief.

And, having gotten Max all the way in her mouth, and having felt he was satisfied with her efforts, was not only a relief, but also a sense of accomplishment. She was proud of herself. She could do this. She had even licked his ass. She did not like it much, but it was not as bad as she thought it would be and the experience further helped her feel like she could do whatever she needed to do this job.

And, the potential for making $100,000 a year or so was pretty exciting as well. At the rate she had been going, she would never have come even close to that kind of income. She thought about her dad being so critical of how she dressed, calling her a slut on more than one occasion. She wondered how he would feel about her making a lot more money than he did by being a slut. She liked the idea of going home in a year or so with a lot of money and telling him how she earned it.

She was also surprised about the sex with Melissa. She was not against gay sex, but had never thought of that as something she would be interested in. When Melissa had pleasured her it had felt really good, but then she figured out that if Melissa had to do it, so would she, so she just went ahead and did it to Melissa. And again, she was surprised that it was not at all what she thought it would be, but it was all right. In fact, she found Melissa pretty hot and she was sort of aroused by her, seeing her naked and all like that. She was also very pretty, and had magnificent boobies. That part was hard for Sandi, since she felt like she did not compare to Melissa, especially in the boob department. Still, Mr. Hartford had said that he might buy her some boobs if she did really well, and she thought that would help.

Melissa was nice to her, and was trying to help her, and she liked her. She could tell that she was pensive, or maybe unhappy right now, and she wanted to cheer her up.

She said "Thanks, by the way."

"What for?"

"You know, licking on me like that when Max was in my butt. That would have been really different if you had not helped. That made it a lot better."

"You're welcome."

"What made you think to do that? I never would have thought of that."

Melissa paused. "Actually, someone did that to me once. I knew how much it helped."

"Someone did that to you? Was it a girl?"

"Yes. Her name was a Lisel. She was with the president of the company. He was doing the same thing to me when she did what I did to you. I was very new to all this, too. I appreciated it. I'm glad it helped."

"You have been so much help. If I could not get the hang of all this, I'm sure Mr. Hartford would have sold me to someone else and I would have harder time paying back the money."

"I don't think he can sell you. He does not own you."

Sandi said "Not really, but If I could not work off the money I owed him, he would give me over to someone else who would pay him off and then I'd have to work that off for them. I don't think that would be so good. I was pretty scared about it, actually. I'm pretty sure I can do it, now. I mean, I need more practice, but I think I can do it. You know, work things off with Mr. Hartford."

"Of course you can. You'll do fine. And, you seem to like sex. That will help."

"I like sex. Who doesn't? Sex is good. But what we do is more than what feels good to us, it's more about what feels good to them. Right? I'm not used to that part, to be honest."

Melissa was reflective. "That's all sex has ever been for me, what is good for him. Roger, the guy I was with before I started here, did not care if it was good for me. Sex was just for him. That was what the arrangement was, or what it turned into. He gave me a place to live, supported me, and I took care of his needs. Sex was the only thing he ever complimented me on. He said that sex was the only thing I was good for."

"Wow. That's kind of a dick move. He sounds like an asshole."

"You know, he was. Not at first, or at least I did not notice it at first. But by the time he kicked me out, it was pretty clear. Of course, I'd been listening to him for 5 years and I thought it was my fault. I thought I had not done my part very well and that was why he made me leave. I'm not so sure of that now. I think you are right, he was an asshole."