Melissa's New Position Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa said "I know what you mean. All I ever think about is sex. I suppose walking around naked all the time contributes to that. And these crazy little balls that are buzzing my clit every time I move." Melissa thought a moment, and added, "Having naked guys around with stiff penises all the time probably has something to do with it as well."

Sandi smiled. "Yeah, especially since they are pretty determined to stick them somewhere."

They heard the plane arriving. Melissa said to Sandi "The plane is almost here. You should meet Rick. He's the pilot. I like him. He's always been nice to me and he's funny the way he talks. I usually give him a blowjob if there's time."

"OK, if I can walk. Everything I own is sore."

The girls did walk out to the dock, though admittedly they walked a little gingerly. The plane made it to the dock about the same time they did. In just a couple minutes, the engine had shut down and Rick poked his head out of a window.

"Hell, am I seeing double? Usually there is just one naked babe here to greet me and it makes my dick harder than nuclear physics. How the hell can I manage two?"

Melissa smiled. "This is Sandi. Sandi, this is Rick."

Sandi smiled and just said "Hi."

Rick nodded at her and said "Last time I saw you you didn't say a word. And you had clothes on. I think I like you better this way."

Sandi actually blushed a little. Melissa said "Sandi is learning how to do the same job I do. She's going to do it for Mr. Hartford. At a different resort."

"Is he the guy you came with? I remember him. Sort of an uptight fucker. He didn't say much either."

"I think he was kind of mad because he thought I was going to be better at sex than I really was. That's why we came here. For Melissa to show me some things."

"Well, if anyone can teach you, I bet Missy here can. I believe she could suck a golfball through a garden hose. She been teaching you to do that sort of thing?"

Sandi looked at Melissa, but Melissa just smiled. "That thing's nowhere near as long as a garden hose."

"Not that skinny either." Rick smiled.

He turned to Sandi. "You want to see it? You can show me what you've learned."

Again Sandi looked at Melissa, and Melissa just gestured like 'be my guest' and said "Go ahead and show him."

Sandi looked around and then approached Rick. She dropped to her knees and undid the belt holding up his shorts. As soon as she slid his shorts down, his cock bobbed up and hit her in the nose. She jumped back, surprised. She had not expected it to be quite so long, nor for him not not to be wearing underwear, so she was a little too close. Getting bopped in the nose startled her and she jumped back a little. She laughed, though, and so did Rick. Melissa was especially tickled, and they all laughed for a long minute.

Sandi took hold of Rick's cock and licked the tip of it, stuck her tongue in the little hole there, then began to run her tongue around the head. She began to lick the underside, beginning at his balls and up the length of his shaft, and continued with this for a while, alternating between taking the head into her mouth and swirling around it with her tongue.

Soon she was taking the thick member into her mouth, stroking it with her stretched lips and wet mouth, each time going a little deeper. Eventually, she had managed to get him all the way in, so that her nose was on his belly and his cock was in her throat. She looked up at him. Her wide eyes watered. She struggled not to gag, and had to pull out to breathe, but she made the trip again, once more into her throat, and tried to hold it like she had seen Melissa do.

She did this over and over, picking up speed, until she was deepthroating him with enthusiasm. Rick's enthusiasm was evident as well as she began to coax a climax out of him. He stood there with his hands on his hips, his hips thrust forward, his head back and let his climax build.

Finally, he let out a deep groan and began to send ropes of cum down Sandi's throat. She pulled out a little, so that he was cumming in her mouth and not her throat, but she kept sucking on him until the pulsing member was still and his discharge complete. She swallowed what was in her mouth, sucked a little on the tip of his dick to make sure she did not miss anything, and leaned back, sitting on her heels. She wiped her mouth and looked up and smiled.

"How was that?"

Rick was still breathing a little hard. "That was just splendid, young lady. I see you have a future in the cock-sucking business."

"Melissa taught me. She's a good teacher, huh?"

"That's my little Missy, a professor of cocks. A cockologist!"

Sandi laughed. "That's it! She's a cockologist. I'm studying cockology!" She turned to Melissa and said "Teach me, master!" She paused, then turned back to Rick and said "Actually, she did teach me all I know. I'd never done that to a boy much. I think that is why Mr. Hartford was mad at me. Now I'm going to be a cockologist!"

Melissa smiled at the absurdity, but was also embarrassed by the compliments. She did not blush, but she did lower her eyes.

Rick noticed her discomfort. "You two need to head on out of here. My pecker is getting stiff again, and I don't want to have a hardon when these fellows come out to get on the plane. Might give them the wrong impression." He smiled. "I sure appreciate y'all coming out to lend me a hand, though. And, nice to meet you Sandi. You can practice your cockology on me anytime."

He reached over and patted Melissa on the butt. "I sure appreciate you thinking of me. And thanks for introducing your student."

Melissa smiled, and both women walked up the dock toward the building as the four men were coming out of it. The were in a good mood, and spoke to the women as they passed.

"Thanks for a good time, ladies!"

"You two don't let up, do you?"

"Nice to have a twofer. I hope you have a sale again soon!"

"Thanks, girls. Don't forget to dream of me!"

"Damn, now I want to go back in for another round."

"You make us miss the plane and you'll miss more than another round."

"AHHL BE BAAAACK!" in an Arnold voice.

And the men were down to the dock, handing their bags to Rick.

Both girls just waved.