Melissa's New Position Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He kicked you out? Where did you go?"

"I stayed in a motel, but I only had a little money. I tried to find work but the money ran out before I found anything. That's when I found this job. It was just in the nick of time, really. I'm not sure what I would have done."

Sandi was obviously surprised and more than a little pissed off. "So he just kicked you out after 5 years? He didn't give you any money or anything?"

"No."

"That's fucked up!"

Melisa had known that all that had felt bad, but she had sort of thought it all went down the way it did because she had not been good enough. Saying it out loud, and hearing Sandi's response made it look different. It made it a little more clear, more real. Roger really had treated her badly.

"Whatever I did, he criticized it. Even stuff he used to like." Melissa started to tear up, the first time she had really let herself feel about what Roger had done.

Sandi leaned over and hugged her. "I'm glad you are here and not there. You are wonderful. I don't know what was wrong with him."

Melissa hugged her back and cried for the first time in over a half year, when this all started.

After a few minutes, Melissa leaned back. She sniffed and rubbed her eyes. She said "I don't even know who I am. I have no idea what led me to accept this position. I have no idea why I would stay here. I actually like it most of the time. What kind of a woman wants to get fucked all day long by strangers? I don't know what's wrong with me."

Sandi just looked at her for a moment, then said "I like it."

Melissa looked up. "What?"

Sandi said "I like getting fucked all day by strangers. Or at least I think I will. I like it so far."

Melissa started "I'm sorry, I didn't mean. . ."

Sandi just said "It's okay. I just don't think there is anything wrong with you for liking sex. I think that is a good thing. And you get paid for it. That's even better."

Melissa said "I've just been thinking about it like a job, not really thinking about whether I like it or not. But I guess I do. At least sort of. Hell, I don't know. Sex has just always been about the guy. I feel funny with it being about me."

"How about if it's both? Can't we enjoy it, too?"

"Sometimes, maybe. Did you like licking Max's ass?"

Sandi paused. "No, but I liked the rest of it. Even that was not as bad as I thought. How often do you have to do that?"

"Actually, I've never had to do it. I didn't even know that was a thing. Was it really gross?"

"It was at first. I was afraid to say no but I did not want to do it. After I started, it was not so bad." She smiled. "I'm glad it's not something I will have to do all the time."

Melissa made a face. "I hope I never have to do it."

Sandi asked "What's it like having more than one guy at the same time?"

"I don't know. It's different. In some ways it is harder, and in others it's easier, I guess. With just one guy I feel more responsible for making him happy, but with more it's easier to let go. I'm more self-conscious with just one guy. I feel more like a plaything with more guys. They are more aware of each other and they will usually interact some. I'm not required to interact, or something. I don't know, it just seems different when there's more than one guy. They act different. I'm a lot busier, too. It's different having more than one penis to deal with. When there is one in my mouth and one in my vagina, they call it spit roasting. It's hard to concentrate on both at the same time."

"Do you ever have one in your butt and your pussy at the same time?"

"Sure. Sometimes all three, you know, in my mouth, too."

"What's that like?"

"Even more overwhelming. Really hard to concentrate. I kind of zone out. You'll get a chance to find out. I think there are like four guys coming this afternoon. I'll bet you have more than one at a time at some point."

"Four? Are there usually that many?"

"Ron said that some people found out you are here and like the idea of two girls so some of them arranged to come at the same time. Ha. Come at the same time. I guess the pun was intended."

Sandi smiled. "I bet we come at the same time, too, huh?"

Melissa returned the smile. It looked exactly like that.

As the girls got up to go back inside, Melissa saw the bow of a boat. The view was mostly occluded by the mangroves, but she could see someone looking at them with binoculars. The boat was a little closer than the other times she had seen it. She was not sure it was the same boat, even. She did try to hurry things along, though.

"Let's move. There is someone on a boat out there looking at us."

Sandi smiled. "Let's give them a show."

Melissa did not smile. "I've seen some other people looking before. Maybe the same people, I don't know. I just want to get inside."

She moved a little faster, looking over her shoulder. Sandi followed her, much less concerned. She wiggled her ass a little for fun, but she did keep up with Melissa. She, too, looked over her shoulder for a moment. The boat was pretty far off shore, or at least enough that she couldn't read the name on it or anything. But there was clearly a guy looking at them with binoculars. Sandi shrugged, gave it another wiggle and caught up with Melissa again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa and Sandi were engaged in a sixty-nine position, licking each other with some enthusiasm, when four men wearing only shorts arrived. Melissa was on top and it was her bottom and Sandi's efforts to pleasure Melissa's wet slit that greeted the newcomers. Ron had told them this was how they should be when their guests arrived, and both were pretty into it by the time the men arrived.

All four stopped and took in the sight, like they had just stepped on the set of a porn shoot.

"Oh yeah, that's it."

"Shit, this is going to be great."

"OK, I've got to get at this."

A man in red shorts pulled them down, stepped out of them, and moved towards the girls. His cock was fully erect by the time he got down on his knees, straddling Sandi's head, and pushed his penis into Melissa's vagina. Although it was quite wet after the attention it received from Sandi, he still had to force it in slowly in order to get it all the way in. Once in to the hilt, he pulled out and then thrust it all the way back in. He let out a guttural "Aaah! Fuck, that is tight! Goddamn!" He began stroking, burying himself deep in her vagina, pulling almost all the way out, and then going deep again.

Sandi kept licking at Melissa's clit while his balls dragged back and forth across her face. Melissa kept licking at Sandi until another man, who had also quickly lost his shorts, knelt in front of her and pulled her head up off Sandi and slipped his cock between her lips. He slowly buried his member in her mouth until his balls were on her chin. He too let out an "Ahh!" and began pumping.

The other two men watched, entranced, for a little, until one offered "Hey you guys, you're trying up both of these women but only fucking one. How about you share a little?

Neither man slowed up much, but Melissa lifted herself up on her hands and knees allowing Sandi to crawl out from under her, which she did. She moved to sit on her heels, her face wet from her efforts between Melissa's legs. Once free, one of the men approached Sandi and simply stuck his cock in her face. She took it, put her lips around the head, and began to suck on him, licking the tip and swirling her tongue around the head of his penis. The other man approached her from behind and helped her to her feet with the penis still in her mouth, and then buried his own penis in her from behind. Her vagina was also soaked and as such offered little resistance.

Her hands were on the first guy's hips while she worked his cock into her mouth. She was bent at the waist now and the other guy had begun pounding away at her from behind. Each thrust pushed her forward, so that the cock in her mouth moved into her throat on every stroke.

Sandi was struggling to breathe, and to focus, but was managing. Barely.

Melissa was much more accustomed to being spit roasted and had found her own rhythm much more easily, taking the cock in her own throat effortlessly while the one in her vagina pounded her, balls slapping on her clit. The little vibrating balls dangling from her hood also vibrated on her clit, and the combination of all of this had her pretty close to climax.

Sandi's jewelry was having the same effect on her, though she was not nearly as accustomed to it and that and the same ball-slapping she was experiencing proved to be enough to bring her to orgasm pretty quickly.

Melissa looked over and could see Sandi bent over, her hands holding the hips of the man in her mouth, her eyes open wide as she struggled to manage the assault of his cock at the same time as her own orgasm. Her breasts hung down and swayed with the action. Melissa found the sight quite erotic, and it helped push her over into her own climax.

None of the men slowed down, however, even though both women were spasming with their own orgasms. One of the men, the one in her mouth, called out "Rotate!" though, and he pulled out of her mouth and went around to her back side. The man in Melissa's vagina went over to Sandi's mouth and the one in Sandi's mouth went around to her backside while the man in Sandi's vagina came over and thrust his member into Melissa's mouth.

Melissa could taste Sandi on the cock in her mouth as it slid down into her throat. The way the rotation went, she knew that Sandi had the penis that had just been in her vagina in her mouth as well. She could only see Sandi from the corner of her eye, but it was clear that she was struggling to keep up.

Melissa's guys were both becoming more vigorous and she started to build to another climax as they pounded her. Sandi's guys were as well, and just when Melissa glanced her way, the one in Sandi's mouth went off. He roared and shot his load down her throat. Sandi was bug-eyed as she tried to keep up with what he was discharging all the while being pounded into from behind. She swallowed and tried to breathe while being jostled by the guy on the other end. He held her hips and let go with a roar of his own as he unloaded into her wet vagina.

Melissa and the two guys fucking her all went off at almost the same time. She started to cum and then the man in her mouth discharged only moments before the other unloaded into her vagina. She swallowed as best she could, but in the throws of her orgasm some just spilled out the sides of her mouth.

It was minutes before the activity in the room stilled. Sandi was sitting on the floor, her eye makeup having run and tears still on her face from her face fucking. Cum was leaking out of her pussy. She was still breathing hard. She looked a little dazed.

Melissa looked much the same; her vagina was leaking, and her face was a mess. She was trying to still her breathing as well.

All the men were standing, to Melissa's mind looking pretty satisfied with themselves. The one that had been in Sandi's vagina walked over to her and said "Why don't you clean up a little. Your friend seems to have made a mess on my cock."

Both his and Sandi's juices were coating his penis, making is shiny. As he presented himself to her, Melissa took it into her mouth and began to lick and suck it clean. At the same time the guy who had been in her went over to Sandi and wordlessly presented himself to her. Without a word, Sandi began to clean his cock much like Melissa was doing to the first man.

Of course, the oral attention the girls were giving the men made them hard again, and it did not take long before both men were erect again.

One of the other men looked at Melissa and said "So, she is your apprentice, is that right?"

Melissa stopped cleaning up her guy long enough to say "I guess. I'm showing her the ropes, I guess."

"She seems to be picking things up pretty well. You must be a pretty good teacher."

Melissa did not know what to say, so she said nothing.

"What can we do to help her know the ropes? We'd love to help."

He laughed, and so did the other guys, but it did seem like she was expected to answer the question. She thought for a moment.

"Well, she has never had three guys at once. She will to have learn about that."

"Now, I'd be proud to help her with that. I have dibs on her ass."

Another man said "I'll take the pussy" while a third said "I guess it's the mouth for me, then."

The guy who Melissa had been sucking on had not spoken up, but then he said "I think I'll tap this ass and enjoy the show. You guys show her how it's done."

He reached down and helped Melissa to her feet, then leaned her over, took hold of her hips, and started to shove his erect cock into her tight anus. Melissa had her hands on her knees as she leaned forward and felt him slowly start to plumb her bowels with his cock.

At the same time, the guy who had claimed his position in Sandi's vagina laid on the floor and led her over on top of him, helping her lower herself onto his now erect penis. He reached up and took hold of the rings in her nipples, and pulled them, and her, towards him, so that she was laying down on his chest. Another guy got behind and began to work his cock into her anus. Sandi had never had both her vagina and her butt filled at the same time and the sensation was clearly overwhelming to her. Her eyes were again wide, and so was her mouth, as the second cock pressed into her ass. She was breathing deep and was struggling with the sensations. The third guy approached her and lifted her up enough to get her level with his cock and then slid it into her still open mouth. The guy beneath her continued to pinch her nipples and knead her breasts.

Melissa felt the cock in her ass going deep and pulling almost all the way out only to go deep again, his balls slapping gently on her labia every stroke. The little balls dangling from her piercing vibrated and stimulated her clit, building her own arousal as well, but what was really turning her on the most was watching three guys fuck Sandi. She had been on the receiving end of that kind of treatment, but watching it happen was different. She wondered what it looked like when she was gang-banged like that, and imagined it would be similar. That aroused her as well, for some reason.

They all stroked at different tempos. The guy on the bottom was rapidly pushing up and nearly bouncing Sandi with his thrusts. The guy in her ass was holding on to her hips and crouching, pushing deep and pulling nearly out, stroking more slowly. The guy in her mouth had taken her head in his hands and was face fucking her, pulling her head down on his rigid cock and pushing it back some before pulling it back down. Sandi's eyes were still wide and she was clearly struggling to breathe. She was keeping up, however, and the sight of her and the three guys was making Melissa really aroused. The cock in her behind was doing a fair job of that as well, and the ball slaps didn't hurt either.

Melissa was getting close to her climax, and it promised to be a big one. Sandi was more overwhelmed than aroused, but gradually she began to really get into the frenetic rhythm of the three men fucking her, and she, too, started to approach climax.

The men had all gone one round, so they all seemed to have decent staying power, but they, too, were getting close.

The guy in Melissa's ass went first. He grasped her hips even more tightly, buried himself as deep as he could, let out a roar, and unloaded deep inside her. Feeling him discharge and throb in her ass was all it took for Melissa to go over, and it was all she could do to continue to stand as her legs began to shake as she climaxed, looking like she was having a small seizure. The man's strong hands and the cock in her ass were what held her up, mostly.

The guy in Sandi's vagina went next, pushing up as hard as he could to bury himself as deep as he could. The guy in her mouth discharged next, and she struggled to swallow his load and breathe at the same time. Shortly after that the guy in her ass exploded and she, too, could feel his discharge as he shot spurts of his semen deep into her. It was this final sensation that pushed Sandi over the edge, and like Melissa she had a powerful orgasm that had her quivering and shaking. She collapsed on the guy beneath her and she just held him until her climax subsided.

The guy in her ass pulled out, leaving her with an odd, empty feeling, but she had a hard time getting up off of the guy she was laying on. He was not in a hurry to get up either, so he just held her while she laid on him. They lay there for several minutes before he gently rolled her off of him, sliding his deflating penis out of her as she went. He got up. Sandi just lay on the floor, exhausted.

Melissa's guy had removed himself, and she struggled to stand on her own. She went over to the sink and got two hot washcloths, giving one to the guy who had been in Sandi's ass and then went to the man who had just butt fucked her and cleaned him up. Sandi saw this, and took the cloth from her guy and cleaned him up as well.

The guy who had been in Sandi's mouth turned to Melissa and said "That was delightful. I'd say your student gets an "A," professor."

Another man said "I'm hungry. I say we break for lunch and give another examination this afternoon. We have to do what we can to help."

"Right on both counts."

"Hell yes!"

The men began to move down the hallway towards the kitchen leaving the women holding cooling washcloths.

"That was fucking intense" said Sandi. Both women realized the double meaning of that at the same time, and both laughed aloud.

Sandi hugged Melissa. "I got an "A!" How about that?"

The both laughed again. Melissa said "I thought so, too. Actually, watching you was really hot. Let's go get a shower. Lunch will be over before you know it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa had been right. Not long after they were again cleaned up, the men returned and reprised their performances with the two women. For their part, both women performed their roles flawlessly, even though the men were all able to hold on longer due to having had a couple orgasms each earlier that day. They were pretty young, and were able to keep going for a while. The girls kept up. The men were satisfied. The men were tired. The girls were exhausted, but truth be told, they were satisfied as well.

After they had left to go to supper, Melissa and Sandi were talking.

"Is it always like that? I mean, do you get fucked that much every time?"

"No, that was more than usual. It depends on how many guys come, but having four is not that common. Usually it is just one guy, sometimes two. I've had three a number of times, but only a few times have I had four. I'm glad you were here to help. Imagine keeping up with four guys by yourself."

"Wow. That would be even more intense. My butt hurts as it is. In fact, I kind of hurt all over. I feel like I have had a long workout at the gym. But what a workout!"

"I never knew how many orgasms I could have at one time," Melissa said, "until I started working here."

Sandi said "Like everything else, they are more intense. Or they have been so far. This is pretty extreme shit. I really had no idea what I was getting into. Did you?"

"No," Melissa said, "I had no idea what I was doing. I just needed a job or I'd be out on the street, homeless. I've just been grateful, mostly."

Sandi said "I did not have any idea either, and really had less reason to do this than you did. I mean, I could have gone home and everything. I just didn't want to and the offer sounded good to me. Of course, I was stoned out of my mind, and that might have had something to do with why it sounded good. So far, though, it's not so bad. I'm doing stuff I never imagined, but it's pretty exciting or something. Having guys do things to me and make me do things really excites me. I can't believe how horny I've been."