Melissa's New Position Ch. 15

Story Info
Melissa goes to a party.
6.3k words
4.67
13.9k
11

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was more than a little nervous. She had become increasingly anxious over the last few days. She had agreed to serve some role at Mr. Dorn's party, not really knowing what that meant, and in the days that followed her imagination had been working hard. And, her confidence had begun to deflate. The flight here, though uneventful, was also marked by increased anxiety. Rick had been his usual friendly self, and she had been happy to "pay her fare" with a competent blow job, but she sat quiet most of the flight. It took nearly 45 minutes to get from the Lagoon to another island, though she did not even know where the Lagoon was much less where this other island was. All she knew was that by the time she got there, she was pretty anxious.

It was Lisel who met her at the dock. She was wearing a thin satin robe and bare feet. Lisel was the first woman who had ever introduced her to lesbian sex. She had licked Melissa's clit when she was being sodomized in front of a group of executives and again when she was sodomized once more by the same man, the president of the company, when they came to the Lagoon weeks later.

She was also the first person Melissa had ever touched sexually, though she had only touched her clit with her fingers. She looked back on how scary all that had seemed to her. Now that seemed silly. She had been sexual with a number of women, especially Sandi, and found it was just as pleasant as having sex with a man. Different, but still pleasant.

Still, seeing Lisel still startled her a little. She was not expecting to see her and it surprised her. She had also never heard the woman say a word, and that added to her seeming a bit scary. What was most scary about her, though, was the intensity with which she approached sex. When she looked at Melissa, it was as though she was hungry, eying her up like she might consume her.

She was looking at her that way now, looking up and down Melissa's naked body like an animal of prey might. Finally, she held out a folded robe of the same material as her own. She did not say anything for a moment, and then looked at Melissa's face and spoke.

"This is for you to wear."

Her voice had a strong accent. Melissa had no way to place it, other than it seemed like it might be Eastern European or even Russian.

Melissa had not worn any clothing for about 9 months. Not once. She took the robe, opened it and slipped it on. The smooth silkiness of the material was striking to her, and she felt it all over her when she tied the belt. She liked the feel of the material, but mostly felt constrained by it and wanted to take it off. She did not.

"Come, let's get ready. It will not be long."

Melissa followed, silent herself.

They entered the building and walked down a corridor. There were doors here and there, but then they walked past an entryway on the left that led into a large room. Melissa looked to her left as they went past and froze.

The room was large. There was a raised area in the middle, a kind of dias. There were quite a few people, 25 or more, all dressed in evening wear. The women wore jewelry and gowns, the men shirts, slacks and coats The were milling about like a cocktail party, and many were holding drinks. The voices, the clink of glass, the rustle of material — all made that familiar party sound.

Melissa was terrified.

"No, come, come." Lisel took her arm and pulled her along. A couple of heads turned and caught a glimpse of Melissa before she was pulled out of sight. "We must get ready. Come this way."

Melissa followed her a few feet further down the corridor and then into a door on the right.

"Take off your robe. We must wash."

Lisel handed Melissa an enema and took one for herself. She disrobed as well.

"Here, you do me and I will do you." Lisel lowered herself to the carpeted floor with her face on the floor and her ass up. Melissa used a little lube and slid the nozzle into Lisel's anus. She slowly emptied the bottle and then removed it. Then she did the same, with her face down and her ass up while Lisel emptied the other bottle into her bowels. When she had, Lisel went back to the same position to give the enema a chance to work, so both women were looking at each other with their faces on the floor and their asses in the air. It was not unusual for Melissa to clean her self out; she did it most days. She had done it this morning, even. She had shown Sandi how, but had never taken turns like this. Doing it like this with Lisel was more than unusual, it was surreal.

Finally, Melissa said "Have you done this before? Been to a party like this?"

"Oh yes, many times. You will do this and you will see. It is good thing. You will see."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"I will show you. You will have sex with me. The others will get excited. Then you will have sex with others. They will have sex with each other. Everyone has sex. You will like it. You like sex, no?"

In all the time she had been working as a sexual plaything, the actual question of whether she liked sex had never crossed her mind. It was just what she did. Sometimes it felt good. Most of the time it did, actually. But she had never considered if she liked sex or not. She reflected a moment before answering.

"I guess I do. Most of the time, anyway."

"I, too. Sex is good. You will like it. You will see."

After each woman had evacuated her bowels and each had put a generous amount of lube in the other's ass, Lisel stepped into a large shower, turned on the water and proceeded to wash herself. Melissa just followed her and set about washing herself as well. She wanted to ask more questions, but she could not think of just what she wanted to say. Mostly, she wanted to know more about what was going to happen, but could not think how to ask that. So she showered.

When they got out and dried, some attention was paid to hair and makeup, each woman doing her own. Then, Lisel told Melissa to come close and she took out a small container that looked like a contacts container. She told Melissa to open her eyes, and took a contact out of the container. She put some solution on it, and began to put it in Melissa's eye. Melissa saw that it was not clear, but solid black.

"Wait a minute. What are you doing?"

"You are to wear these. I must put them in."

"I've never worn contacts. And these are black. I won't be able to see."

"That's okay. You do not need to see. You are to wear these. I have to put them in. We must hurry."

She held Melissa's eye open and popped the lens in. It felt weird to Melissa, but it was not uncomfortable. She could not see through it at all, though. It was not until the second was installed that her panic began to rise. She was completely blind. She blinked her eyes, and it was the same if they were open or if they were closed. She started to put her hands up, but Lisel stopped her.

"No, it will be okay. You will see."

Melissa wanted to say no, she would not see, that was the problem, but Lisel had taken her hands and put them down by her sides.

"You must keep your hands down." Melissa tried to hold still, but she was becoming more anxious. Lisel put the robe about her shoulders and clipped it at the neck. She then walked off and came back, this time to clip a silk leash to the little ring between Melissa's legs.

Melissa had a piercing through her clitoral hood, just above her clit. The ring bounced on her clit whenever she moved, and there were little balls dangling from that ring which vibrated with every step so she stayed aroused much of the time. It was to this ring that Lisel attached the leash. Although it was quite light, Melissa could feel the tug and the weight of the thin leash. She wanted to hold the leash. Having it attached to her there was anxiety provoking to say the least.

"It is time. Come."

She tugged on the leash a little, and Melissa was quick to follow The robe was open except where it was clipped, so the rest of the way down it parted as she moved. Melissa wanted to put her hands up in front of her, her natural fear that he would walk into something making it hard not to.

They went though the door, turned left, and walked down the hallway a short ways.

"Stay here" Lisel whispered. She peaked around the open doorway looking to see if it was time. Melissa stood silent and terrified. They waited.

After a few minutes, Lisel picked up whatever cue she was looking for, and then whispered to Melissa "Come. We go now."

Melissa felt the slight tug on her leash and tried to follow Lisel without falling or bumping into something. They did walk slowly, which helped, and then after several yards, Lisel stopped and whispered "There is step here." Melissa approached gingerly, found the step with her toe, and stepped up with her other foot. She stepped again, then heard Lisel whisper "One more." She took the last step and then walked slowly in the direction her leash led her. Several steps later, Lisel stopped and so Melissa did, too.

Melissa could feel Lisel close to her, then felt her unclip her robe. She let it drop from her shoulders, and then Melissa could sense that Lisel let her own robe drop as well. She had not seen Lisel don a robe, but she could feel it hit the floor at her feet.

Melissa could see nothing, but she knew that now both she and Lisel were standing naked in the middle of a room full of fully clothed men and women.

The two women looked very different. Melissa had impressive breasts for her small frame. They seemed to defy gravity. She had a narrow waist and pleasing hips and a rich tan from being nude in the sun so often. She had soft leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles and a soft leather collar around her neck. All had rings and clips that could be used for restraint. She had gold rings in her nipples, and another in the hood of her clitoris. They went well with her tan. Her eyes looked blank with the black lenses in, leaving her looking a little startled.

Lisel was taller, paler, and somewhat thinner. Her breasts, though smaller than Melissa's, were still nicely shaped and perky. Her hips were narrower than Melissa's but her butt was nicely rounded. Her eyes conveyed her unrestrained lust as she looked at Melissa.

They were both literally in the spotlight, with a roomful of men and women watching them. Melissa knew they were there, and could hear small noises in the room, but she could not see a thing.

Lisel took Melissa's shoulders and gently turned her around. Melissa turned in a complete circle allowing everyone to see her from all angles until she was again facing Lisel. She then took Melissa's face in her hands and began a deep kiss.

Melissa felt it down to her belly, and soon found herself kissing back with enthusiasm. She liked it when her nude form pressed against Lisel's. The fact that there were tits and smooth skin was a contrast from kissing a man who had neither, and while she liked kissing men just fine, she also liked kissing women. She had liked kissing Sandi and the sensation of their breasts rubbing together and she found it just as pleasant to do this with Lisel.

After a while, however, Lisel pushed back and then grasped Melissa's left breast and lowered her head to suck on the nipple. It felt wonderful. Lisel gave both tits sloppy oral attention while Melissa, her head back, reveled in her efforts. Lisel sucked and Melissa moaned for some time before Lisel pulled away and straightened up. She then took Melissa by the shoulders and pushed her down until she was on her knees. She took her by the head and guided her to the now moist cleft between her legs. She spread her legs slightly, arched her back, and pushed herself towards Melissa's mouth.

For her part, Melissa needed little guidance. She knew what she was supposed to do, and while it was very uncomfortable to imagine herself performing cunnilingus in front of a crowd, she was now grateful that she could not see any of them. She applied herself to the task of orally pleasing Lisel. She took her by the hips and pulled her closer. She reached her tongue out as far as she could, reaching as far down Lisel's slit as possible and then slipped her tongue between the folds, sliding it up until she reached her clitoris. As her tongue slid over that little nub, Lisel shivered and gasped slightly. Encouraged, Melissa repeated the move, licking as much of Lisle's labia as she could reach on the way.

Melissa realized that she wanted to show Lisel that she could do this well. She wanted her to be impressed. She wanted her to be overcome. She pushed Lisel's legs a little wider and lowered herself to where she could reach most of her slit. She worked her tongue in as far as she could, lightly bit her labia, slid her tongue up the slit and grasped the little pearl at the top with her lips. She sucked on the clit and then rubbed her tongue over the swollen nub, sucking it into her mouth to do so.

Lisel's legs were beginning to do more than quiver. They were shaking and her hands on Melissa's head were now much more for stabilization than direction. She could barely stand by the time her climax came. Her body went rigid and she let out a squeaky "Oh, oh, fuck!" as she struggled to stay on her feet. She was still gasping when Melissa heard another sound.

People in the room, who she had largely forgotten for the moment, began to clap. It was as though she, well, they, had put on a performance that the audience appreciated. Which, as she thought about it, was exactly what had happened.

Melissa sat back on her heels, her face wet, waiting. She was not sure what to do next. Then she felt Lisel take her by her shoulders again, and push her back. She had to put an arm out, but understood she was to lay down, and did that. Lisel arranged her so that she was lying down, her arms by her sides, her legs bent and parted as far apart as they would go. She then felt hair tickling her thighs as Lisel lowered her head between her legs.

Melissa could only feel and hear, but if she could see she would have seen Lisel on her knees, her ass in the air, her back sloping down to her head buried in Melissa's snatch. That is what everyone else in the room saw.

As she lapped at the delicate lips, they opened like a flower, and Lisel, like a very enthusiastic bee, tried to lap up the juices there. For Melissa it was sensual overload, as aroused as she was. It was her turn to moan, and moan she did, from deep in her throat. Lisel seemed to have a similar goal to Melissa's in that she was showing how well she could do this. She was doing exceptionally well.

As Melissa started to get lost in the sensation, it changed some. It was like Lisel was pushing on her, backing off, and pushing again. Pushing at a her with her lips. It began to be gradually more violent but it still took Melissa a little bit to figure out that the reason was because someone was behind Lisel fucking her while she was orally pleasuring Melissa.

About the time she did figure it out, she had another sensation. There were knees on either side of her head, and then a wet vagina was lowered onto her mouth. Whoever had done this was still wearing a skirt or dress, and the sensation was like that of being in a tent. Sound was muffled a little by the cloth and by the legs near her ears. The woman on her face was facing away from Lisel, since her clit was right beneath Melissa's nose, and she slid down so that the clit was directly in her mouth. She moved back and forth, sliding her lips and clit over Melissa's mouth.

For her part, Melissa was doing all she could to keep up, but found the bouncing mouth on her own vagina was pretty distracting. The woman sitting on her face reached back and took Melissa's nipples between her thumb and forefinger, pinching and pulling the stiff little nubs while rubbing her own crotch on Melissa's mouth. Melissa did her best to focus on the vagina in her mouth, but it was getting harder to do.

It got even a bit more confusing right about then. While she could only tell that the motions were different, had she been able to see what the others in the room saw, she would know that someone had approached the woman sitting on Melissa's face and fed her his erect cock. This, of course, diverted some of the attention that woman had been focusing on getting her twat licked, so her movements were more random if not abated.

Melissa could not keep her own focus any longer. Though the woman sitting on her face had let go of her nipples to hold the hips of the man in her mouth, Lisel had not let up. And neither had the guy plowing Lisel from behind. There was a chain reaction then when he climaxed, pushing deep into Lisel when he did so. This pushed Lisle over the edge and she screamed into Melissa's vagina. That sent Melissa over the edge, and she let out a muffled scream into the vagina covering her mouth. That woman began to quiver and shake, still pressing herself onto Melissa's face, as she climaxed as well. The man in her mouth pulled out and she went on to gasp loudly as she rode out the rest of her orgasm on Melisa's face.

That woman finally lifted off of Melissa. Lisel had gone away somewhere, and Melissa just lay on her back, her legs spread and her arms still by her side. She could hear better now, and the sounds of what she recognized as sexual activity were apparent. Others in the room were having sex, though she could not see any of them.

It was only a minute before another woman sat on her face, though this one did not seem to be wearing anything. Melissa was tempted to reach up and put her hands on the woman's waist, even to touch her breasts. She settled on stroking her nude back and butt, running her hands up and down as the woman rubbed her sex on Melissa's mouth.

Melissa was focused on her job, and the woman seemed to be appreciating her efforts, when Melissa felt her legs being forced apart a little more and a man slid his penis into her vagina. It was certainly wet enough, but was tight because this was the first go anyone had made of it this evening. As he pressed into her, she could feel herself stretching to accommodate him until he was buried all the way in. Her hearing was again hampered by legs beside her head, but she could hear him make a satisfied grunt when he finally bottomed out in her. She felt stretched, as she always did, and struggled to accommodate him while lapping at the slick slit that was sliding up and down her face. She would suck on the little clit when it slid into position, then licked and lapped the labia as they were presented. She buried her tongue as deep as she could when she could and by the noises she could hear from the owner of said vagina, it seemed like her efforts were well received.

Melissa was getting distracted by the cock plowing her vagina, and had started to build to her own climax, when it just pulled out. Surprised, and a little disappointed, Melissa felt the emptiness she always felt when someone pulled out for just a moment before she felt another cock take its place. She could tell it was a different man because she cock was skinnier and longer, but it was not long before she began to build again.

She woman on her face began her own climax and rode it out, somewhat loudly, while she continued to press her clit into Melissa's mouth. Melissa sucked, although somewhat distractedly. Just before she reached her own climax, this man pulled out as well.

It took Melissa a moment to realize that these men were trying to last for a lot longer if they could, so were not interested in reaching climax right away. This was going to be a long night.

As the woman straddling her got up, she expected another woman to take her place. Instead, someone took her by the arm, pulled her to a sitting position, and then moved her over so that she was on her hands and knees. As soon as she was in that position, someone took her head in his hands and pressed his cock to her lips. It was just instinctual for her at this point to open her mouth when a cock was presented, and that is what she did. In one motion, steady though not particularly quickly, that cock was slid into her mouth and on into her throat. About the time it had reached as far as it could, she felt another cock at the opening to her vagina and it, too, was thrust all the way in in one motion. That motion was a good deal more vigorous, and the thrust as it hit bottom pushed her forward onto the cock in her mouth, pushing it even deeper in her throat. Her firm breasts swayed with the motion.

12