All Comments on 'Melissa's New Position Ch. 15'

by eclecticperversities

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 4 years ago
Tough Chapter

From chapter 14 I thought this was going to be special or important or something more than just a few pages of sex. No plot. No story progress. Just a few sex scenes that if read without some previous context would mean nothing. Why did Mr. Dorn fly her out, blind her, and simply loan her out to the masses so they could fuck her? What was so special about that? Anyone could have done it. This is a tough ending and she deserved better. The worst part was hooking her up with Lisel who basically tells her that she (Lisel) used to be the special thing at Dorn’s parties but now she is too old and her body too out of shape to be highly desired anymore. And that this is the path that Melisa can expect for her future. Ouch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting although I disagree with parts of the previous comment

It’s pretty obvious that Lisel is Mr Dorn’s personal sex slave, he’ll she might even be his wife?

It makes perfect sense to fly Melissa in for the party, an experienced prostitute would have been obvious to everyone as a prostitute. Melissa was roughly in the same geographic area so no need to hire a new toy when you already have one. The fact that he’s able to have her brought in for a hedonistic party and that she won’t say no to anything (hopefully hard limits would already have been mentioned before they started)

The black contact lenses are a good idea (seen similar in other stories) it keeps the identity of the guests private from Melissa in case they’re celebrities of some sort.

A repetition of orgies isn’t her only future, in an early chapter she was told that the previous toy left after 2 years (I think) 250k better off. It’s not going to be enough to retire on but it’s enough to put her onto a career she wants.

My main concern for Melissa is her emotional well-being because at this stage she’s not even sure if she likes sex all that much. Her dick of an ex boyfriend didn’t care about her at all, not her, health, happiness or even whether or not she orgasmed during sex. The story is a little plot light at the moment but I’m hoping the author isn’t going for the shock and awe tactics to have her do everything physically possible.

Looking forward to reading more.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous