Melissa's New Position Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa opened her eyes wide at the assault from both ends, but of course could not see a thing. Not being able to see made her feel even more vulnerable as she struggled to accommodate the cock now buried deep in her throat.

She could hear the sounds of others in the room, though. It was not only the man plowing into her from behind that made that tell-tale slap, but she could hear that same sound from other places in the room now, too. Not only the gurgling, glucking sound of her own efforts to breathe with a cock going in and out of her throat, but similar sounds elsewhere as well. One quite near her. She could hear the sounds that came from sexual stimulation, the gasps, the groans, the occasional "Oh, fuck." Guttural moans and off in one corner of the room a high-pitched "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" over and over in a crescendo that ended up as something of a scream.

The cock in her mouth erupted with a flood of semen that went down her throat while the man behind her kept on vigorously pounding her from behind. She swallowed what she was given, sucking on the cock as it retreated from her. She had barely caught her breath before another one was pushed between her lips.

The man behind her had grasped her hips and was thrusting as hard and fast as he could. The man in front of her took her head in his hands and began to face-fuck her. She felt like a doll or a toy somehow. The man in her vagina finally let loose, pushing in as deep as he could and letting out a roar as he unloaded into her. She was struggling to keep up with the guy holding her head, but he did not last very long and in a similar way held her tight and unloaded as far down her throat as he could.

He finished and pulled out just before Melissa began to panic. She caught her breath, and a fragment of her composure, before someone took hold of her collar and pulled up, helping her get up on her feet. Someone took her hand and led her over to the edge of the platform, helping her navigate the steps down and leading her over to one end of the room.

There she felt someone push on her shoulders, a sign that she was to again get to her knees, which she did. With more hands-on guidance, she was pushed onto her hands and knees, and then led by her collar, being held much the way someone might guide a dog, over to someone sitting in a chair. It was a woman. She was wearing a dress or a long skirt. With prompting, Melissa moved forward and moved under the dress and up to the bare sex at the end of the legs in the dress.

Melissa licked at the flesh there, running her tongue up the slit. She repeated this, and then began to slip her tongue into the slick inner lips. She made her tongue lick up again and again, each time coming closer to the clit at the top. When she finally allowed her tongue to graze that little pearl, its owner made an enthusiastic gasp and spread her legs a little farther apart.

Melissa was getting into her task, rewarded by the responsiveness of the woman she was pleasuring, when she felt a something at the her anus. A cock began to press into her, opening up her tight little ring. As always, it took Melissa some time to be able to accommodate a cock in her ass. It broke her concentration and she neglected the wet vagina in front of her. The owner of said wet vagina was pretty aroused and had no interest in stopping now, so she grabbed Melissa's head and pulled her back to her sopping sex.

The penis in her backside continued to press on while Melissa tried to relax and make room for it. She licked and sucked on the pussy in her mouth while the cock in her backside finally buried itself balls deep. She felt the weight of his balls bump her swollen labia as he bottomed out, and then she felt her anus being tugged on when he began to pull out. He was almost all the way out, only the head of his penis remaining inside her, when he pushed back in, this time with a little more force.

His efforts were distracting to say the least, but she managed to focus on her own task well enough that the woman on the receiving end of her oral ministrations started to reach her own climax. She held Melissa's head all the more tightly, and then thrust her pelvis forward and let out a loud, deep groan, rubbing Melissa's face on her sex while she climaxed.

The man behind Melissa had picked up speed and was pounding her, his hands grasping her hips and his balls bouncing off of her vulva with each stroke. Melissa was pushed against the pussy in her mouth with each thrust, enhancing the orgasm of the woman she was pleasuring. Blind, Melissa found heightened sensitivity in all her remanning senses. When the man in her ass finally went, she did so as well, shouting her orgasm into the vagina in her mouth.

Things were still for a moment. The man behind her pulled out, leaving her with that empty feeling that always came after an ass fucking. The woman's legs had stopped shaking and she let Melissa's head go.

Melissa started to collapse, but someone took her by her collar and pulled her to her feet. She was led a few feet away and then moved so that she was standing astride someone. She was pushed down so that she realized that she was expected to lower herself onto someone and when she got close, a stiff member was guided into her vagina. She seated herself, and was pushed forward to find an erect penis at her lips. She had long since gone past the point where she questioned sucking or not. That is just what she did with penises. She opened her mouth and it slid in. It was a substantial cock, and it continued to slide in until it was well into her throat before it bottomed out. She worked to accommodate it, her throat stretching a little to make room. As he pulled out, she felt another cock at her anus, and in moments it was forcing its way in. With one cock already in her vagina, the one in her ass seemed an especially tight fit. She was fully stuffed. The one in her mouth had pulled mostly out and was again going for her throat. She knew she had to time her breathing and did so as best she could on the next stroke. The two buried in her other end began to thrust, each in its own time so that there was not really any discernible rhythm but more of a chaotic fucking, all the more chaotic due to the fact that the one in her mouth was not in time with either of the other ones.

Not being able to see added to the feelings of powerlessness and the sense of things being out of control. Being bombarded with sensation, cocks thrusting into her everywhere one could fit while she could not see anything felt much more like sensory overload than previous times when she had been airtight. She felt slightly panicked and a lot overwhelmed. She tried to calm herself. All she could do was ride it out.

And ride she did. When the guy in her mouth discharged, someone immediately took his place. When the guy in her vagina climaxed, the guy in her ass grabbed her by the waist and without breaking his stride but for a moment, rolled her off the guy beneath her so that the guy in her ass was now beneath her. The guy in her mouth picked up again quickly, leaning her head back and holding her by her head as he slid his penis into her mouth again. With her throat exposed so, when he continued into her throat, the outline of his cock could be seen quite clearly. Each stroke showed the outline of his cock in her exposed throat as he slid it in and out of her.

Another man pressed into her vagina, and again the multiple rhythms of three men thrusting into her made up the same chaotic dance she experienced just a while ago. She had her hands on the floor behind her, which not only allowed her head to tilt back so, but also thrust her firm breasts up and out. They swayed in the confused rhythm until one of the men, probably the one in her vagina, grabbed them. He used them to hold onto while he fucked her, while the guy in her ass held her hips in order to fuck her there.

One after the other, each man would discharge his load, pull out, and be replaced by another man. Several times, while she was tits up and her head tilted back, it was a vagina that was held to her mouth. More than once it was a freshly fucked vagina, and she could taste both her sex and the man who had recently fucked her.

Melissa lost track of time. It was all a sweaty blur to her. Once or twice someone gave her water to drink, but mostly she was given penises and vaginas. For hours that seemed interminable. While they were not interminable, it was hours, and Melissa was used constantly the whole time.

Finally, she noticed that the sounds in the room were not so loud. The gasps, the clinking of glasses, the slaps of skin on skin, the moans and noises that accompanied reaching and arriving at orgasm. There were still those sounds, but she could tell, almost all at once, that there were fewer of them.

Then it was obviously more quiet, still in stages, but clearly so. It was as though everyone was tired. It's like when one couple leaves a party and other guests start to get their coats, except Melissa could not tell if anyone was actually leaving or not. She could just tell they were not fucking. When the guy who was in her ass at that time was finished, no one took his place. The guy in her vagina finished, and again no one took his place. When the guy in her mouth finished, he barely had any discharge at all. One more guy took his place in her mouth, and it took him a while, but he finally gave her a small load as well. No one took his place. Balls were empty. Lust was satiated. Melissa lay on the floor, exhausted. No one came to her to unload.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, maybe more, someone came and touched her shoulder, then leaned down and hugged her. She could tell it was Lisel, and welcomed the hug. It felt good. Lisel took her hand and pulled, getting her to sit up, then helped her get to her feet. She did not say anything, but gently led Melissa down off of the platform, the last place she had ended up, helping her find her footing on the stairs, and leading her out of the room.

Melissa could still not see, and she was so exhausted that she had some trouble walking. She leaned on Lisel, who helped her out and down the hall and into another room. Melissa could tell just by the sound that it was much smaller than the one she had been in. Lisel led her over to a chair, and helped her sit down.

"You got a good fucking, yes?"

Before Melissa could say anything, Lisel went on to say "I will take these out. Hold still."

She held Melissa's left eye open, and pulled out the black contact. The light seemed painfully bright, and Melissa squinted while Lisel opened her other eye and removed the lens from it as well. Melissa rubbed her eyes and squinted until they started to adjust to the light. She found she was sitting in a bedroom.

Lisel got up and walked into an adjoining bath, and started to run water. Melissa just sat there until Lisel came back out and led her into the bathroom. She helped her into the large tub and Melissa sank into the water, just her face exposed. She looked up at Lisel and noticed that she looked like she had had a good fucking as well. Her mascara had run down her cheeks and her messed hair had semen in it.

Lisel got into the tub beside Melissa, also submerging herself into the hot water.

"I was fucked good, too. Not as good as you, though. You are new. And you have very pretty tits. These people have fucked me before. And my tits are not as nice. Still, I got much fucking. I will sleep well. So will you, no?"

Melissa did not say anything. She did smile a little, though. What was there to say? She had, in fact, gotten a good fucking, if that is what you wanted to call it. She had certainly had a lot of fucking. In nearly four hours or so, she had been fucked pretty much non-stop. If her glance at the room told her anything, it was that there were probably close to thirty people in it. Both men and women. And she had probably had sex with every one of them, and certainly with some more than once. Her ass was sore. Her vagina was sore. Her jaw was sore. Her neck was sore. Actually, there was not a lot of her that was not sore. The hot wanter felt wonderful.

Eventually Lisel sat up, retrieved some shampoo from behind her, and put some in Melissa's hair. She massaged her scalp for some time before rinsing her hair out. That felt wonderful as well. Lisle had begun to put shampoo in her own hair and Melissa sat up and washed Lisel's hair for her. It was nice to be able to return the favor.

They both washed up and rinsed off, and exited the tub. Lisel toweled Melissa off, wrapping her hair in a smaller towel. Melissa again did the same for her.

It had to be late, and Melissa was exhausted, so as soon as her hair was dried, she went over to the bed and drew down the covers. She crawled in and Lisel followed her, turning out the light once she was in. After a moment, Lisel reached over to hug Melissa. Melissa hugged her back. Both clung pretty tight at first, then relaxed a little as they drifted to sleep. The two naked women held each other most of the night as they slept.

12