Melissa's New Position Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the darker one who said, "Right this way, Princess." He led her to the side of the boat. He leaned down, put his arms around her thighs, and stood up with her over his shoulder. He then stepped/jumped off of the boat into the shallow water. She felt the impact in her belly as he landed. He easily leaned over and placed her on her feet so that she was standing in the shallow water as well. He took her by the elbow and led her ashore.

She still had the gag in, but it's not like she had anything to say. She was trying to be compliant in hopes that no one would hurt her.

A big guy with slightly long brown hair looked at her as she approached. "Now that is a piece of USDA, Grade A ass, boys. What did I tell you?"

He looked tan and in shape and was taller than the two who she had seen on the boat. Another man, whose she assumed to be Tuck by the process of elimination, turned from a cooler and looked at her. He was of average height, dark haired, with thick hair on his chest.

"Damn, Eddie, you aren't kidding. Built for fucking, right?"

All of the men seemed to be in their 20's, probably late 20's. None wore shirts or shoes. All wore shorts. The man who had her elbow, either Harry or Larry, led her over to Eddie. He reached up and stroked her tits with both hands, squeezing them and pinching the nipples. He pulled on the gold rings there a little, commenting, "These are pretty." He looked down and tugged on the set of gold balls having from her hood piercing. "Wow. Bejeweled pussy. How do you like that?"

He slid his finger between her legs and into her slit, sliding it up from the bottom to the top. "She is a bit wet already. Must be anticipating a good time. Take her arms, Tuck. Larry, you take one leg and Harry, you take the other. I've got to sample this fancy cunt."

Tuck spun Melissa around and put his arms through her arms, reached up and grabbed her tits and held her. With her wrists clipped, she could not raise her arms, or do anything to stop him, though she had no idea what she could do anyway. One man took hold of her left leg and the other took her right, and they lifted her up, spreading her legs as wide as they could go.

Melissa had been exposed to a good many men over the course of the last 10 months, and nearly all of them had put a cock into her vagina. This seemed so much more exposed. She felt so much more helpless. She felt scared.

Eddie pulled his shorts down and stepped out of them. He stroked his cock a few times until it was all the way hard, then stepped up to Melissa. She certainly knew that doing so was futile, and she could not have even said why she did it, but she started to struggle as he approached. She could not move much, but she was trying to get away, trying to prevent him from penetrating her. He held her still enough that he did penetrate her anyway, and it was a moment of struggling after that before she realized that she was basically fucking him with her efforts. That's when she became still.

"Don't stop now, sweetheart. Damn, this thing is tight. I would have thought a slut like you would have a worn out socket. This is great!"

He proceeded to fuck her with long, deep strokes. Melissa did not want to look at him, so she looked down, but then she was looking at her own splayed crotch and his pumping into it. She just looked away, out towards the beach and the water as he thrust away.

He did not last long. When he climaxed, he thrust in deep and roared "Aaah." She could feel him pulsing inside of her. She still did not look at him.

When he was done, he pulled out. "Very nice. You have great promise, slut. Now get on your knees and clean me up."

The two guys holding her legs set her down, and Tuck let go of her tits and pulled his arms out. He untied the gag and pulled it away. Melissa's mouth was sore from the gag, and she worked her lips and tongue a little.

"I probably don't need to say it, but just in case, if you bite me you will really not like it. Now clean me up good. You've made a mess all over me."

Most of the mess was his discharge, and Melissa certainly was not responsible for the mess, but she did not argue. She got to her knees in the sand and opened her mouth. He stepped forward and she began to lick on him. This was something she had done many times. It had seemed gross to her at first, but it was not really any different than a blowjob and the taste of her own juices did not bother her, so she took at as a matter of course that some guys wanted her to clean up his cock after sex.

It seemed much more gross to her now. She made herself do it, correctly recognizing that she did not have much of a choice, but it was harder to make herself do it.

By the time she had cleaned him up, he was already getting hard again. She made no effort to stimulate him that way, but it was hard not to have an arousing effect when you were licking and sucking on a man's cock. Someone took her head and turned it and she found herself looking at another erect penis, this one belonging to the redhead, either Larry or Harry. Whoever it was, he took her by the head and forced his cock into her mouth and down her throat in one move.

Melissa had enough practice that she did not choke or gag, but when he began to vigorously fuck her throat she had to struggle to breathe when she could. He held her head and sawed in and out rapidly until he held her head still and discharged deep in her throat. She felt his cum slide down into her stomach. She struggled some as he went, since she had not had a chance to catch her breath, but he pulled out after nearly 30 seconds and she gasped for air.

She had only managed to catch her breath for a moment before the guy on her other side pulled her towards him and similarly assaulted her mouth. This man, again either Harry or Larry, was not as long and skinny as the first, but shorter and thicker instead. He was also a good deal more gentle, and allowed her to do much of the work. She did.

She was not eager to please him, but she was grateful that he was being kinder to her, and she did want to get this over, so she made some effort to make him cum. She was pretty good at oral sex, and it was not long before she was able to accomplish her goal. He discharged in her mouth, not her throat, and she swallowed what he gave her.

The man behind her, Tuck, actually took her by the arms again, bringing her to her feet, and pushed her forward. She could only bend over so far without falling over, but he kicked her legs apart, took her by her hips, and plunged into her vagina. She heard and felt the slap as their bodies met, and felt his vigorous thrusting as he continued. The first guy, Eddie, walked up to her and put his cock in her face. He did not have to say anything. She opened her mouth and took him in.

Her hands were still clipped behind her, so she struggled with balance since she could not hold his hips and the thrusting at her other end made it hard to even stand. Eddie took her head and helped, essentially face-fucking her like the redheaded man had.

When the man behind her finished she was still sucking on Eddie. Someone else took up behind her and slid his cock into her vagina. It was the long and skinny one belonging to the redhead, she could tell. After a few strokes, however, he pulled out and placed the head of his penis at the pucker of Melissa's anus. She could not protest, nor would it have done any good, and in a few short strokes she had a cock all the way up her ass and balls slapping her vulva. The thrusts pushed the cock in her mouth deep.

"Fuck, Harry, you tapping that ass? I wanted to get at it before you make a mess of it."

It was the other guy, the one who must then be Larry.

Harry, who was in fact tapping her ass, vigorously now, simply said "You'll get your turn. This fucker's tight as hell. I'm not going to wear it out."

Melissa could not help but compare her experience with the experience of the previous evening. She was fucked there pretty non-stop, but it was never rough. She was not scared. She had penises in her mouth, in her vagina, and in her ass, sometimes all at once, but this felt very different.

These men were rougher with her. There was no consideration of her as a person. If she felt invisible after her experience last night, this was so much more exaggerated. Worst of all, she did not know how long it would last. Or what would happen to her when it was over.

Harry finished in her ass to be replaced by Larry. Eddie finished in her mouth to be replaced by Tuck. It was still early in the day, perhaps 3:00 or so in the afternoon. It was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa would often go to the beach to relax, and Ron thought little of her not being in the building when he and Mitchel got back from their fishing trip. They had not had a lot of success and had come back a little earlier than they might have otherwise.

He was a little surprised that she did not come in when they got there, though. Her job was to be available for their guest, and in fact it was Mitchel's interest in Melissa that had tilted the decision to come back early. The boat was loud enough that she must have heard that they had returned.

Ron would have been a little irritated with her but for the fact that it was so out of character for her that he thought she might have just fallen asleep somewhere. He knew she had a long night the night before. He checked her room, and looked through the whole place, but did not see her. He went out to the beach, and looked where he knew she usually went. When he got to that little secluded beach, he saw her blanket and water bottle, but not Melissa.

He then saw the stem of her sunglasses sticking up out of the sand. It was only then that he became concerned. He looked in the water in front of the beach, then moved down the beach, such as it was, looking for evidence of her. He found none, but he did find see lots of footprints in the sand there that indicated people had been there. It was then that his concern galvanized.

While she may not have been abducted, Ron was now operating as though she were.

He returned to the building and went to his little control room. That was where all the surveillance equipment was that allowed him to see what was going on throughout the building and on the grounds around it.

There were no cameras that looked over the part of the beach where Melissa had been, but there was one that looked out towards the ocean. Ron pulled up the recording and fast-forwarded through the video from this morning up until the present.

There was no way to see if anything had landed down by that little beach area, but he did see a boat moving out at pretty high speed off to the left side of the screen. It was a powerful boat, and it did not take long to disappear from sight, but it did seem like it was leaving the island or that it had come very close to the island on the way by it. Ron did see blue stripes running down the side of the boat, but there was no way to see any detail or even to tell what kind of boat it was.

Ron radioed Rick immediately. "I'm pretty sure someone has abducted Melissa. I cannot find her anywhere, and I saw evidence of lots of footprints near where she sunbathes. I saw a boat on the camera, but not much detail. It was headed what seems to have been North-Northwest.

"For anyone to even know she was here means that they would have to be pretty local. Someone would have had to have seen her. Maybe passing by. Are there any islands that direction?"

Rick responded, "There's a bunch of 'em. Little ones. There's a few maybe more Northwest that are maybe 30 minutes by boat. Several more that are more North, about an hour or more. Most of them are inhabited, but some small ones are not. Do you know what the boat looks like? I can be in the air in a few minutes and I can make a pass at all those, at least enough to see if there are any boats that look like that there."

Ron said, "All I could tell is that it was probably about 35 feet or so. Packing a good sized engine, based on how fast it was moving. It had some kind of blue stripes on the hull, kind of like they rose up out of the water at the bow and went along the side of the boat. It had radar and whatnot, so it's not a cheap boat. I have no idea if they changed direction after they were out of sight or not, but they were headed in a straight line as far as I could see them."

Rick said, "It's a pretty big ocean, but they are likely going somewhere and that does narrow it down. I'll get in the air and see if any of those islands have any promise. It it's one of the more populated ones, I can't imagine being able to tell one boat from another in a harbor. If it's a little one, or especially one that is not populated, we stand a chance. If they are going a long distance, not local, I don't have a clue how we could find them."

Ron paused. "Keep me up to date as you go. I'm going to prepare in case you find her."

Rick signed off and Ron called Mr. Dorn.

After he had explained the situation, Mr. Dorn asked him, "How did this happen? How could she have been taken?"

"I don't know, sir. Someone must have known she was here and must have waited until I was out with the boat. Mitchel Hendricks is here and he wanted to fish a little."

"And there are no cameras where she was?"

"No, sir. Not exactly. She liked to get a ways off for some time to herself. I never recognized any risk in that."

"It seems there was some you did not recognize."

"Yes, sir."

"I want whoever did this. I want them alive if you can do it. But I want them. I'm furious. You should have thought of this."

"Yes, sir."

"Fuck, I didn't think of it either. Who the fuck would be stupid enough to do something like this? Who would steal from me?"

"I don't know, sir."

"Can you find these fuckers?"

"I certainly intend to. Rick is in the air looking. If he can find her, I will bring her back. You can count on that."

"Make it happen. I want you to keep me appraised. This is making me anxious and I do not like to be anxious."

"Yes, sir. I will, sir."

Mr. Dorn broke the connection.

Ron began to collect some gear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The men who had abducted Melissa had slowed down a little after each had unloaded in her a few times each. They had been drinking beer most of the time between turns, and it was beginning to show. Melissa had been tied to a palm tree. Her wrists were clipped together, and then tied above her head. Her nude form looked like someone tied to the stake in Medieval drawings. She did not know what she looked like, but she knew it was uncomfortable. And she was still scared.

"So what you gonna do with her when we're done, Eddie?" It was the red haired guy, Harry, who had asked.

"What you mean done? I'm nowhere near done fucking this bitch." This was Larry.

"I'm getting charged up for another round. Just give me a minute." This was Tuck, the solid guy with the hairy chest.

Harry persisted, "Me, too, but we can't do this forever. What happens next?"

Eddie finally said, "I'm not sure. I expect we'll just leave her here. Send out a message so someone can find her. We can leave her some beer." He laughed, and the other guys did, too. "You know, I heard about some guy who buys girls. You know, exports them for slaves and stuff. I hear there is really good money in that. I bet she would fetch a pretty penny. I mean, she's perfect looking and perfect for fucking. Real sex slaves and all, you know? That should be worth a lot."

Harry said, "Dude, you can't just sell someone."

Eddie paused, thoughtful. "Why not? I mean, how do you think people get sex slaves, anyway? Hell, I'd buy one if my old man wouldn't have a shit fit. Imagine it, someone who would do whatever you wanted them to. Because you owned her, right?"

The others joined in.

"Fuck, yeah. She'd have to do me whenever I said. And do whatever I said."

"If you get a sex slave, you have to share with me."

"We could get a bunch of em. Have a collection!"

"Yeah, a harem!"

"We could charge admission. An all you-can-fuck buffet!"

"Dude, that's genius!"

The men kept up with this kind of talk for a while, drinking beer and letting their imaginations and their mouths run. Melissa was tied to a tree some 12 feet away. She could hear most of what they said and it did little to comfort her. Her own imagination had been at work, and this was not helping.

She also had to pee. She was afraid to draw any attention to herself, but she could not hold it. She spread her legs as far as she could and just peed on the sand below her. No one noticed. She could not remember ever being so scared. When she was about to be homeless before she took her position at the Lagoon she was scared, but nothing like this. She could do nothing but wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting late in the afternoon. Rick had been flying for a couple hours without any success. He was working through the last few islands that he thought might be in the general direction Ron had suspected the boat was headed. There had been a few with harbors and lots of boats, but it was really hard to see if any one boat resembled the one he was looking for. Smaller ones had a few boats, and he had made more than one pass at several to be sure, but there had been nothing like what he was looking for.

He was passing over a very small one, expecting to see nothing, when he saw a single boat. It was partially hidden by palms, but when he looked close he could see blue stripes. It was the right size. There was a little clearing, and there were people there, but he could not make out if Melissa was there or not. He was afraid that if he made another pass it would alert the people there and by the time he could get back with Ron, they would have gone.

Instead, he radioed Ron and let him know what he had found.

"I'm about 75% sure I've found the boat. I did not want to take another run at it because they could figure out that someone's looking and take off, and then I'd never find them. I'm not sure they will stay there anyway, but I'm coming to get you and you can sort it out. I have another two little islands I'll pass on the way, and if I find something there I'll let you know. So far the one I just saw is the best bet."

"I'll be ready when you get here. It's getting late. I'm worried about Melissa."

"I'll be there in about 20 minutes. Be on the dock."

"Roger that."

Rick noted that Ron's military training was coming out. He had a pretty good idea what he would see when he landed. It was closer to 15 minutes than 20 when he pulled up to the dock and he was not surprised to see Ron ready. Nor was he surprised to see him in a lightweight black wetsuit and some kind of black paint on his face. He had a small pack with him and a variety of things, including a belt with pockets all around it and a serious looking knife, strapped onto him.

Ron did not say a word, but stepped onto the plane the moment it was close enough to do so. Rick never stopped, but passed the dock, turned the plane, and headed back out.

"The island is only about a mile long, maybe not that long. It's probably a quarter mile across. The boat was kind of in the middle of the west side. It was pulled up to the shore. No dock. Probably tied to a palm or something with a long painter. I have no idea how many people there are. I did think I saw someone, but I could not tell you anything other than I think he had red hair. I don't know if Melissa was there or not. I don't know much, actually."

Ron was in his head. He did not say anything for several minutes before he said, "I want you to drop me on the other side of the island from where the boat is. I'll go overland and come at the site from inland. I want you to slow down, touch water, let me bail, then take off again. Go past the north end of the island and set down, maybe a quarter mile off. Wait for a flare."