Melissa's New Position Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick nodded. The instructions were clear enough and he knew that questioning anything was useless. "I can do a touch and go. That will have me at about 70 miles per hour when I hit the water. I can still take off easily if I don't let the water drag me lower than 50 miles per hour. Can you manage that?"

"Fifty is fine."

"Can do. We're about 12 minutes out."

Ron did not speak. It was getting very late in the afternoon by now. The sun would be going beneath the horizon very soon, and civil twilight would only last another 35 minutes from then. At that point, Ron would be operating in the dark. If that bothered him, it did not show.

Rick had known Ron for years. He had always known that he had been a Navy Seal, but Ron had never spoken about it. Everyone just knew. It's not like people would have behaved badly if it weren't for Ron, but his presence had a lot of influence on people. Essentially, no one would consider fucking with Ron. It's not like he did anything. People just knew.

This was different. Ron had a presence about him that seemed overtly dangerous. Rick was not afraid of him, but he was aware that Ron was in a very different place than he had ever seen him in. He was all business and in command. Rick could not imagine not doing what Ron told him to do. Whatever that was. Rick had never been in the military, but he could easily see himself following Ron into battle.

There was silence till Rick said, "We're getting close. I'm going to descend and come in low."

He brought the plane low so that it was only about 12 feet off of the water and flew that way for another couple minutes.

"There's the island."

Ron looked up, studying the approaching figure of the island. He still did not speak. He did strap his bag onto his stomach, making sure everything was secure.

As they got closer he said, "Bring it down about 1200 feet from the island."

That seemed a ways out to Rick, but that is exactly where he headed. As he came close and prepared to touch the water, he slowed down as much as he could. Ron stepped to the door, opened it, and stepped down onto the port side pontoon. The plane touched the water, splashing up small flumes from the pontoons. Ron turned around so that his back was facing the front of the plane and stepped off. He was not quite straight, but bent slightly at the waist. He held onto his bag and slid and skipped on top of the water like a stone having been thrown. He kept his position and then the drag slowed him down enough that he was not skipping but sliding. In a moment, he had stopped and was still in the water. The plane had powered up the moment he had stepped off, and by now was airborne and headed off to the north side of the island as directed.

Ron opened his bag, removed fins and goggles, and began to swim toward the island. He was a strong swimmer and with the aid of the fins he made it to shore pretty quickly.

Once there, he removed the fins and goggles, placed them back in the bag and strapped it to his back. The sun had gone down and while there was still light, it would not last. He set off toward the other side of the island, moving as quickly as he could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa was on her knees. Tuck had decided he wanted his cock sucked again and had untied her and told her to get to work. She had asked for water, but they had none. He gave her a beer, instead, and on an empty stomach she could feel it a little. Her hands had been unclipped so she was able to steady herself holding his hips as she sucked on him. He had been drinking beer most of the day and while he might have wanted another blowjob, he was having a hard time of it. Melissa had been sucking on him for a while. He finally went, though he did not have a lot of discharge. He had been fucking all day as well as drinking and he was wearing out.

Tuck went over by the cooler and picked up another beer. He opened it, but without enthusiasm. He sat on one of the folding chairs they had brought ashore. Larry came by and stuck his penis into her mouth, stroking it with her lips until he was fully hard again, and then pulled Melissa to her feet, then bent her over and plunged into her from behind. Because he had already come quite a few times during the day, he could keep up his efforts for a long time and not climax again. Melissa had hoped that they would all grow tired and give it up, but instead she was getting railed for a longer time each time.

Melissa was tired. She had been used all day and she was still tired from the evening before. Eddie had finally given her a sandwich late in the afternoon, but there was only beer to drink and she did not like beer. The men had been drinking beer all day, but that had slowed down as well. Someone had started a fire and as it got dark, the light from it made shadows dance about. She would probably have liked that if the circumstances were different. As it was, it just seemed to accentuate the darkness everywhere else and made her feel all the more like a captive. The moon was not much more than a sliver and did little to help.

Not that she had imagined that she could have gotten away. Where would she go? How would she get there? She had hoped that perhaps there were other people on this island and that someone might discover her but it became clear listening to the men talk that the island was chosen precisely because there was no one there.

Eddie was on another chair. He had been going on earlier about how great a job he had done finding and abducting Melissa, but he was quieter now. Like the other men, he had not bothered to put clothes back on, but just sat there in the buff.

Harry was a little more animated than the others, and was walking around picking up sticks for the fire. He built it up squatting down, poked at it. Melissa could see his penis and balls hanging beneath him while he did so. Larry was picking up speed and was pounding her pretty hard as he approached a long awaited climax. Melissa was trying to stay on her feet.

When he finally did go, he held her hips and pushed in as far as he could. He held her that way for a minute, and then just let go of her. She fell forward and had to catch herself so that she did not fall down. Then she just sat down on the sandy ground. No one seemed to want another go at her at the moment and she just sat there.

Larry went over to the edge of the circle of light the fire made, to empty his bladder, no doubt. Melissa just stared at the fire.

Then she heard a crack and a thud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ron had moved quickly through the undergrowth, though the sand was hard to walk on. He was able to see the shapes of the trees, but much of the smaller stuff he found by contact. He was wearing a wetsuit, so he did not get cut up much, but it was not easy going.

After ten minutes or so, he caught sight of a light, light that shaped up to be a small bonfire as he got closer. When he got near, he got low and close enough to see what was there.

He did see Melissa, which allayed his anxiety some. He also saw a big fellow plowing her from behind. That made him furious. He counted four men. He did not see any sentinels. He watched for a minute, then backed off and went towards the water. He saw the boat they had come in. He slid into the water, went around to the stern, and quietly pulled himself up onto the craft. He made his way to the helm and found the keys in the ignition. He removed them, stored them in a pocket, and slipped off the back of the boat into the water once more.

He had removed his gear bag where he had spied on the scene, and he made his way back to that place. Moments after he was back, the guy who had been fucking Melissa walked right towards him and only a few feet away, began to take a leak.

Ron came out from behind a scrub palmetto and, leaning into it, hit the man taking a piss square on the jaw as hard as he could. He went down with a thud.

Melissa had not seen what had happened to Larry. She heard him hit the ground and then looked up.

When she did, she saw Ron stepping into the light. At first she did not recognize him. He was all in black, and even had his face painted with some black in places.

She saw Tuck get up and go towards him, adopting what looked like a martial arts pose, obviously planning to fight the intruder. Ron just kept on coming. Tuck swung at him, and the blow glanced off of Ron's shoulder as he turned. He then twisted and brought his fist around with his body weight behind it and hit Tuck in the solar plexus. Tuck started to double over as Ron stepped back, leaned over slightly and and quickly swung his leg around and hit Tuck on the side of the head with his foot. Tuck collapsed and did not move.

Melissa had seen people do stuff like that in the movies and had always assumed that like pro wrestling, it was theatre and that real life it did not actually look that way. This was real life and it sure looked that way. Melissa was sure Tuck was dead.

Ron hardly paused. He was approaching the other two men. Harry stood up and put his hands out. "Whoa, dude. Like, cool it. I'm not fighting, okay?" Ron just walked up to him and hit him. He went to his knees, and Ron followed up with another swing. He went down flat on the ground.

Melissa watched this surreal scene with fascination. Eddie got up while Ron was on Harry, but instead of attacking Ron, he went over to Melissa and before she could move, grabbed her by the hair. He was holding a knife in his hand, and when Ron turned toward him he saw him holding it against Melissa's throat.

"You come any closer, and she gets her throat cut, you get it?"

Ron looked at him and slowly reached down to his side and pulled out a knife of his own. It was a combat knife and looked a good deal more intimidating than the fishing knife Eddie was holding.

Ron quietly and calmly said, "If you draw one drop of her blood, I will cut off your balls and stuff them down your throat."

Eddie did not say anything, but the knife moved a little further away from Melissa's throat. After a moment, he said, "I mean it. Don't come any closer."

Ron had not moved. He said, "My orders are to bring you all back. I will bring all of you back. I was told not to kill anyone unless it was absolutely necessary. It's up to you to determine if it is necessary or not."

Eddie looked scared. His eyes were darting around, looking for escape.

Ron's voice was calm, steely. "Do you honestly think you can win in a knife fight with me? How do you think this is going to turn out?"

Eddie looked like he was in a panic. After a pause, he bolted out of the circle of light towards the boat. He splashed towards it, and pulled himself up. He quickly, if clumsily, untied the line and ran to the helm to start the boat.

Ron had followed him, not in nearly so much of a hurry. As Eddie ran to the helm, Ron just pulled himself up onto the deck of the boat and then stood there. The boat was drifting out from shore very slowly. Eddie could not, of course, start the boat. The key was gone.

Eddie looked around, again looking for a way out. The realization that there was not one came to him slowly. He stood still. He did not say anything. Ron walked around to him.

"Do you understand?"

Eddie just nodded his head.

Ron hit him, hard. He went down like the rest of his buddies.

Ron took a zip tie from a small pocket in the belt he was wearing and bound Eddie's hands. He took out the key from another pocket and started the boat. He ran it up onto the shore. He got off, and using additional ties bound the hands of the other men as well. Harry and Larry were both sitting, dazed. Tuck was still out, but starting to move. None showed any resistance to being tied. Harry just put his hands out.

Ron then went to Melissa and held her. She was still in shock, but she held him back. After a moment, she held him very tight and began to cry. He held her while she cried, and did not let go until she pulled back a little. Then he stroked her cheek and walked out of the firelight the way he had come in. Seconds later he returned with his bag, removed the flare gun there from its dry bag, and walked back to Melissa.

"Come on over here." Ron took her hand and they walked over to the beach area.

"Take this and aim it up into the sky. Just like that. Over that way a little. That's it. Now, pull the trigger."

Melissa did as she was instructed and watched as the flare shot up into the sky, a red streak, and blazing in a arc, started to descend towards the water.

"Good job." Ron held her again.

"Can I wash? I want to get in the water and wash some."

"Of course you can. Let me help you."

And he did. Ten minutes later, they heard the plane. Ron took a powerful flashlight out of his bag and shone it on the boat to make it easier for Rick to see them. Soon the plane was taxiing toward them. Ron waded out into the water and pulled himself up onto the boat and helped secure the plane to the boat. He then helped Melissa onto the boat, and then into the plane.

Rick greeted her, "Damn, little lady, it's sure good to see you."

Ron said "I need you to contact Dorn and let him know the mission was successful. I'll get these shitheads into the boat and head back to the Lagoon in the morning. There is not enough light to go right now. I don't want to make the trip in the dark."

Melissa looked concerned that Ron was not coming. He spoke to her very kindly and said, "Rick is going to take care of you. I will be there tomorrow morning. I'll leave as soon as the sun comes up. You just go back, get some food, get cleaned up, and get some sleep. Rick will cook you something. Mitchel will help if you need anything. Mr. Dorn will be there either tonight or tomorrow morning. You are not alone."

Melissa looked at him, and then hugged him. "Thank you. I thought I was going to die. I don't know how you found me. I was afraid no one would find me. Thank you. I'm glad you found me." She had begun to tear up again.

Ron just held her until she let go. He looked at her, and then gave her a quick kiss. He patted her arm and turned and then closed the plane door. He cast the plane off, and pushed it some to help it turn around. Rick started the engine, taxied out a ways, and took off.

He went and got the three men to their feet and walked them over to the boat, helped them get up, and then used more ties to bind their ankles along with their wrists. All four now lay on the deck of the boat. No one said anything No one looked very comfortable. Ron was pretty sure they would be a lot less comfortable by morning, but was fairly certain they would be a lot less comfortable yet as tomorrow progressed.

For his part, Ron felt really good. He went to sit by the fire. He threw more sticks on it and went through the cooler to see what he could find. There were some sandwiches and some beer, and he helped himself to both. His night was a great deal more comfortable than that of the men on the boat.