Melissa's New Position Ch. 16

Story Info
Melissa is abducted.
10.6k words
4.69
14.5k
15

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa lay on her towel. The sun was hot, though there was a little breeze that tempered it. Melissa felt herself soaking up the warmth. She wore only a pair of dark sunglasses. Her breasts stood up, defying gravity as always. Her belly was flat, her nude mons rounded, her arms by her sides.

She was on a small beach away from the main building. There were mangroves on either side, making this beach more isolated than the beach around the lagoon itself. It was Melissa's favorite place.

As was often the case when she was here, she was thinking. And, as was often the case, she was trying to sort out her own complicated feelings.

She was still a little sore from her experience the day before. Nearly four hours of continuous fucking was no small thing. At least to Melissa. Lisel seemed to revel in it and Melissa was sure she could have kept going if everyone else had not worn out. Lisel was more enthusiastic about sex than anyone she had ever known.

For Melissa, the experience was more complicated. She had certainly had many orgasms. More than she could count, really. She had no objection to sucking on penises, or clits for that matter. Having cocks in her vagina felt good, and even cocks in her ass, at least after the she was able to accommodate them, was not objectionable. She had actually become able to climax from anal fucking alone.

What troubled her was the extent to which she felt like an object. She knew from the beginning that she was to be a plaything. A toy. And her experience in the last nearly ten months had been quite consistent with that. She had been passive while others used her sexually. Someone would put her in a position, and she stayed there. Someone would fuck her and she would get fucked. Last night seemed different. She was just not certain how.

In some ways, being naked is the perfect disguise. She could be anyone. She could be a saint. She could be an ax murderer. No one saw beyond her body. Tits and ass. Who she is was hidden. No one knew her at all. She had found that level of anonymity comfortable. Now, it seemed like she was not just invisible, but was, in fact, vanishing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa had awakened late this morning. Lisel had already gotten up and was combing her hair. Lisel was happy and did not seem nearly as sore as Melissa was.

"You are awake. Good. The plane comes."

Melissa stood, blinking and rubbing her eyes. Lisel walked over to her and hugged her. Again, their naked bodies together felt good, though Melissa had no interest in sex this morning. Lisel did not make any attempt to press it further, but instead stood aside and gestured to the bathroom.

Melissa felt a little better after she had used the toilet. She brushed her teeth and her hair before she went back into the bedroom. Lisel handed her a bagel and juice, which she ate sitting on the side of the bed. When you are naked all the time, it did not take a lot to get ready.

There was a knock at the door and Lisel answered it a crack, had a few words, and turned to Melissa to say that the plane was here. She took one of the silk robes and put it on Melissa, then leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. It was a serious kiss.

"I will see you again. You are very nice. We will have another party."

She paused, then asked, "Do you work for Mr. Dorn, too?"

Lisel responded, "Oh, no. I belong to Mr. Thantos."

Melissa wasn't sure why she had asked, exactly, so had little idea what to say next. She also wasn't sure what Lisel meant by "belong to Mr. Thantos." She just said, "You are very nice, too. Thank you for your help."

She paused, hugged Lisel again quickly, and then walked down the hallway to the pier where Rick and his plane were waiting. She greeted him, but made no offer to blow him. He did not seem disappointed, but simply said, "Hey there cowgirl! You look a little tired. We'll get you back to the Lagoon in a little bit and you can rest up."

He turned to get in the plane and Melissa followed him. They had not been in the air long before she was again asleep.

She just said, "Thanks" to Rick when they arrived and went inside. She was afraid there was a client that she would have to attend to, so it was with some apprehension, but she went in just the same. There was a guy sitting at the counter in the kitchen, drinking coffee. Ron greeted her then introduced her.

"Hey, girl! Glad to have you back. This is Mitchel. Mitchel, this is Melissa. Melissa, we are going to go out in the boat a little, see if we can catch a fish or two."

Mitchel said "Very nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

"Nice to meet you, too."

Mitchel smiled and said "I look forward to spending a little time with you later."

Ron said, "Mitchel, excuse us for a minute. I'll be right back."

Ron walked down the hall and Melissa followed him. They went to a seating area in the living room and sat there.

"I wanted to tell you that you did great last night. You were very well received. Mr. Dorn was quite happy with you. He wanted me to tell you he put $20,000 in your account. Also, each of the people there put in some money. They always do, that is kind of the deal. Dorn is not always so generous, though. Anyway, there were 27 people there plus Dorn, and your account is, like, $36,000 more today than it was yesterday. That's one hell of a days work!. So added to your regular salary and the tips you have gotten so far, you are close to $200,000. Something like $172,000 and change. That's in less than a year. Anyway, thought you would be pleased to hear it. You are doing great.

"We're going to go out for a few hours looking for snapper. I don't know if we'll find any. You know where everything is. If you need me, use the satellite phone. I'll see you in a few hours. Okay?"

Melissa was relieved that she would have time to herself, and said, "I'm good. I'll be fine."

Rick walked off, and in maybe ten minutes she heard the boat start up and begin to leave the lagoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Melissa was lying on the sand, engaged in what appeared to be her favorite pastime, wondering what the fuck she was doing. She was surprised to hear how much money was in her account. Mr. Dorn had been very generous and that was a surprise, but all the people there had to have given a lot of money, too; $16,000, apparently. It also surprised her to know how much there had been in the account anyway, before last night. She really had not had any idea what the account looked like. That meant that she had made $136,000 in almost ten months. In nine weeks she would have been there a year. Her salary for that time would have been $43,000, so the rest, $93,000, was in tips. Plus the money she had made yesterday.

Even with that, though, she was conflicted. Even for $36,000, it felt like last night had cost her a lot. Mr. Dorn had talked about her innocence. Maybe she was losing that. She felt like she was disappearing, somehow. She had known for a while that she did not really know who she was, but instead of developing a better sense of who she was, she felt like she knew less than she ever did.

She had no sense of agency. Things happened to her. She just let them do so. She was a spectator in her own life.

More than that, though, was the fact that she was not connected to anyone. She had felt close to Sandi, which upon reflection, was the only person she was close to at all in the last six years. She thought she was close to Roger, but it became clear that was illusory. She felt like a fool for caring about him. That relationship set her up for the role she was in now in more ways than one.

She knew all along that it was being kicked out with nothing that led to her making the offer to Mr. Stewart in hopes to land a job. She had basically told him she gave good blowjobs. She had hoped that would be something that would make her more attractive as a secretary, or something. Instead he offered her a job as a sexual plaything. She had to do something, and nothing else was available. She took it, and here she was.

She could see now that her experience with Roger also made her withdraw inside herself. It contributed to her not connecting with others. It contributed to her passivity. It helped her feel like she could not get close to anyone. It cemented her conviction that the only thing anyone would like about her was her body and her ability to satisfy them. It made it make sense to be a sexual plaything. And, of course, having chosen to assume that role ensured that would be exactly the case.

It's not that she did not like sex. She liked it fine. But her liking it was incidental. It was was always a bi-product. A coincidence. That's not why it happened.

The fact was, she had learned to like sex more than she ever had. She had come to enjoy sex with other women, something she would not have imagined. She was horny a lot of the time, both because she was walking around naked all the time and because those little balls that hung from her piercing vibrated her clit whenever she moved. Also, because there was always sexual tension wherever she was. There was never no potential for sex. Whenever people were around, there was the possibility, likelihood, actually, that they would want to have sex with her. And if they did, she was obliged to do whatever they wanted.

There were rare occasions when she would approach Ron for sex. He had a marvelous penis and sometimes when there had not been anyone visiting the Lagoon for a while that she would initiate a good dicking. Usually, though, she was more than satisfied as a result of sex that others initiated.

Perhaps it was the duration of her experience last night, or perhaps that there were so many people who had used her sexually. She knew that not being able to see made her more invisible to herself, though she could not explain how that worked at all. Perhaps she had been using the people around her to know who she was. That would explain why she did not know much; the people around her were telling her less about who she was and more about them.

It's not like the people last night had not had sex with each other as well. Lisel was certainly popular. But somehow the experience changed her. Maybe it was just enough of an exaggeration of what she did all the time to get through to her.

Mr. Dorn had told her she was a submissive. It seemed he was right, but she was not sure what to do with that information. She wasn't even sure she knew what a submissive was. She knew she liked him. Well, not liked him exactly. Admired him? Looked up to him? She certainly wanted his approval. She knew that if felt right when he told her to do things. She became greatly aroused when he spanked her and when he swatted her vulva with a crop. It surprised her how that affected her. She would have imagined that she would want no part of either of those. They both hurt and she wanted more than anything to escape both times. But having him control her, to dominate her like that, that had been the exciting part. She had thought about that some, and now, with the question of just who was she anyway on her mind, she thought about it more.

She had been part of this party because he had asked her. He had not pressed her, and she had agreed to go. Now, it seemed to her, she had done so in part, well, all, because she hoped it would please him. It seems like it did, if he gave her such a large sum as a reward. Of course, if he had more money than God, as Ron had said, that probably did not seem like such a large sum to him. Still, it did feel good to her that he thought she did well.

She liked parts of her job. She liked Ron. It felt good for him to tell her that she was doing great. She liked Rick. He was nice to her, and he was funny. The men who came to see her were not mean or demeaning. But it was not like any of them knew who she was. It was not like anyone really wanted to know. It really was not like anyone was paying that much attention. At least not paying attention to anything but her body. That was part of what seemed so powerful about being with Mr. Dorn. He focused on her like she was the only thing in the room. He looked at her body, too. But he looked into her somehow. In a way no one else ever had. It scared her and she was drawn to it.

As she thought about it, that was the only time she did not feel invisible. Perhaps that was what was so attractive about him, that she got to feel visible. It was like when she looked at him she could see herself, like in a mirror or something. When she looked at anyone else, it did not feel that way. With other people it was like she was a vampire, with no reflection in the mirror at all.

She thought about Lisel, and her saying that she belonged to Mr. Thantos. Melissa wished she could have asked more about that but she had to leave and didn't really know what to ask. What does it mean to belong to someone? Is it like the songs that talk about girlfriends and boyfriends that way? It seemed like more than that. Both times Lisel had performed oral sex on Melissa, before this party, was when Mr. Thantos was fucking Melissa in the ass. She knew she went places with him. Was he at the party? Did he loan her out? She knew Lisel was quite enthusiastic about sex. Did she volunteer to the party or was she told to do it?

She knew that Sandi was also pretty enthusiastic about sex. She liked having people tell her what to do and "having" to do it. She wondered how Sandi would have responded to the party, if it were she that was there. What was it that had happened that made this all feel different somehow?

Her thoughts were abruptly interrupted when someone grabbed her by the shoulders and quickly rolled her onto her belly. Another set of hands grasped her wrists an slipped some kind of tie on them both, tightening it so that she could not move her hands or arms. It happened so quickly that she had not reacted at all before someone grasped her legs and did the same thing with her ankles. It was about then that she began to struggle, and to call out, when a gag was shoved in her mouth and fastened behind her head. A cloth bag was put over her head. She tried to thrash, but tied as she was she could accomplish little. As small as she was, she was easily hoisted onto someone's shoulders and just carried off.

The whole thing had barely registered with her before she could tell that her captor was walking through water, and in a moment, she was thrown up on a boat deck of some kind. The motion of the boat and the sound of feet indicated that there were several people getting on the boat, too, and then she heard the engine start and the boat started to move.

She did not know a lot about boats, but from the sound of it, the engine was probably pretty big. Someone picked her up by the arms, and another set of hands took her feet, and she was carried down some steps. It was probably some kind of cabin, since she could not feel the sun.

The roar of the engine was louder down here. She could feel the boat start to bounce a little on the waves as it headed out into open water. She could not move much, and bounced around like she was she was concerned that she would fall off of the padded bench she was lying on and hit the floor. There was no point in struggling, so she just tried to be still and calm herself.

The ties on her wrists and ankles were a little tight, as was the gag in her mouth, making her uncomfortable in addition to being scared. She had been restrained many times, in many ways, but it had never seemed so scary. At least not this scary. She knew no one would hurt her.

She had no idea what was happening, but she knew that she was being abducted and she was no longer protected by Ron. He would not even know that she had been abducted for hours, and then he would have no idea where to find her. Whoever had taken her could do whatever they wanted to, but there would be nothing to check what they did. She knew that however aroused the men who came to see her at the Lagoon were, Ron was there and was watching via camera. The visitors knew that as well. Everyone behaved, things did not get out of control. She was not sure what out of control might look like but she had never worried about it. Now she was afraid she might find out.

She was pretty certain that she would be raped. She knew that a bunch of men would not kidnap a naked woman and not have sex in mind. She did not want to have sex with anyone on this boat, but she was more worried about what else they might do. Where would they take her? What would they do with her? She was more afraid of being killed, actually, than being raped. She had plenty of experience being powerless and helpless, but this was so much more extreme. She had never been so scared in all of her life.

It's hard to measure time when you cannot move or see, or even hear, really. All she could hear was the monotonous sound of the engine. All she could feel was the bouncing of the boat. She felt like she was being bounced on the hard seat with every wave. Her body was tense.

She listened as best as she could. She did catch scraps of conversation, a word here and there actually, but she could not make it out. The men, and she assumed they were all men, were laughing and talking loudly, sounding a little like how men sound when they have been drinking. But mostly, all she could hear was the sound of the engine.

After a time, maybe an hour, maybe more, the pitch of the engine changed. The boat was slowing down, and the engine then changed to more of an idle. The boat began that slow rocking that happens when it is still and the waves slosh around it a little. Then there was a short lurch as the boat ran up on the sand. The engine shut off. She could hear someone step off into the water, and imagined they were securing the boat somehow.

The noise of the men seemed louder now without the noise of the engine.

"Larry and Harry, go get the bitch. Tuck, grab the beer. I'll take the food. We're going to party now!"

Melissa heard a couple sets of feet coming down into the cabin she was in.

"Rise and shine, Princess. Time to party!"

She felt hands take her by the feet, and then a tug at the tie holding them together as a knife cut it loose. She was pulled up into a seated position. Someone reached around and cut the tie on her wrists.

One guy said, "Hey, these cuffs have little clips on them. Look, this one clips to this one."

The other responded, "Talk about gift wrapped. How do you like that."

Her wrists were again secured behind her back. That made her tits thrust out nicely. Hands grabbed her roughly and squeezed them.

"Awesome knockers, dude."

"A prime piece of ass, for sure. Come along dear, the party's about to start."

A hand took her by the elbow and helped her stand. Her legs were stiff and sore from being tied up and motionless for so long. She still could not see, since no one had removed the cloth bag over her head. Her gag was still in place. She tried to walk cautiously in the direction she was being led, though when she got to the stairs she had to feel her way with her feet. She went up seven stairs and then there was a sill she had to step over.

She could feel the breeze on her naked body, and a little sun, indicating there were some trees or something partly blocking the sun. The sun felt good, as did the breeze. She felt hands grab her hood and pull it off of her. Having been in the dark for so long, the sun was especially bright and she squinted.

She was still on a boat, a pretty good sized one. There was a little beach and palm trees and undergrowth a little farther inland from the beach. She looked at the two guys standing with her. One was tall, thin, redheaded, and had a scruffy beard. The other was dark haired, a little shorter, much stouter and looked pretty strong. He had a bit of a belly and had a beer in one hand.