All Comments on 'Mellie Does It'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 13 years ago

And here I thought Connie had set the whole thing up in order to get the other husband! I guess we can all finish it ourselves :)

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
not off the beaten path - justplainly so

Not much for classical music and the rip off standards of broadway musicals - however something is to be noted of delicate touches and focusing of rhythm and sound from one instrument or section (likened this to a woodwind highlight from the Sound of Music or Phantom). Connie is not upset that Sam finds her bawdy before being introduced to the opportunity of a balancing (in his mind) excursion to the wild side. Ronnie apparently accepts his position of sharing his endowment. And most of all how justplainbob allows justplain Mellie provide at the close when the girls start talking about their love lives - she'll sit silently and smile.

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Bob!!!!!!!!!!

Good short story! Thanks

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Shit!

Usual JPB bullshit! I cannot relate to this kind of crap! 0 stars The cucks out there probably love this kind of trash.

jusdafaxjusdafaxalmost 13 years ago
Usual JPB Crap

Don't bother to read this; it's just Bob jacking off on his own humiliation again. Same old crap of husband who enjoys being a watcher while his wife makes it with a "better" man.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 13 years ago
Funny commenters

Everybody who is bitching about Bob's work garbage, but none of them have written anything themselves. And, they hate it so much that they keep coming back again and again, to the point where they know what's "typical Bob".

Maybe they're insane. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again hoping that it will change.

Anonymous0Anonymous0almost 13 years ago
To KY.

I guess you have to use KY jelly to get your wife wet. As for this story? just like every other cuck story on this site and every cuck story written by this writer. The problem is it's hard to know what type of story thei writer will come up with.

whatever2258whatever2258almost 13 years ago
The Story You Just Read

was all in my mind I told it to try make myself feel better. Now as they say I will tell you the real deal.

Everything is true up to the part where I left the books on the kitchen table.

When I came home I found them in the trash. My husband did not say a thing and I was a afraid too. Little did I know he called Ronnie and asked if he knew what was going on and he told him.

With in 2 weeks Ronnie and my husband both filed for Divorce.

fast forward 20 years Ronnie moved away and not sure where he is, my X is remarried with 3 kids and a big house in the country.

Connie and I share an apartment and get Fucked a lot we are both the town sluts.

Now that's the Real Deal.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Still a good writer

Not a fan of WACC stories so let's just leave or at that. WACC Wuss Ass Castrated Cuckold

gogreengogreenalmost 13 years ago
ummm errrr yar...is that a it??

ok it's a story.... but only worth 1 point and that only because i round fraction up.

not my cup of char. pretty dull and way way to short.

but probably really really nice if you like that sort of thing.<shrugs> i don't.

that romance from the 26/5/11 was ay better, and it had a happy ending.

i really like that, this just .. well it black over brewed char that left till it's stone cold. some folks can drink that stuff, i cant.

thanks for posting it any how, it kept me mildly not board, for a few minuets.. less time that it took to write this, but hay i skim read when i'm board..

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 13 years ago
To Anonymous0

Your comment was childish, not that I pay any mind to it, just pointing out how pathetic it makes you look. If you don't like these stories, then why do you read them and comment on them? Are you ignorant and not aware of the stories that are in these categories? If you're looking for love and romance, there is a category for that.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Forget about the fact that 9" penises don't exist.

Ronnie's cock was twice as big around as her husband's cock. Nevertheless, she got the head of Ronnie's cock in her mouth.

What a stupid statement. About the largest diameter object you can put even an inch into your mouth is about two inches in diameter. A bottle of vitamins is about 2" in diameter.Go ahead and try, but measure it first to be certain. If you can get part of it into your mouth, that will be a stretch. Therefore, her husband's cock could only be 1" in diameter. That is about the diameter of a thumb on a normal man. Except for an infant, have you ever seen a cock, even soft, that is that small? Actually there are a few that small in the USA. They are sometimes refered to as micro-dicks. It is an extremely rare defect and they don't function. Her husband's dick did fuction so it could not be a micro-dick.

Therefore, the statement is stupid and stories with such stupid statements deserve the 1* rating I gave it.

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
boring

all stories are the same, slut wife cuckboy husband. predictable and boring. but jpb caters primarily to inbred trailer trash.

th14804th14804over 10 years ago
Too much build up, no substance

The story was ok, but it would've been nice if it was more than just a whole lot of build up to no substance. There was a lot of time spent building up the characters and the setup to the encounter, but the encounter itself was literally nothing more than " We were watching the Super Bowl. I gave him a blowjob. We rolled on the floor and had sex. Then we moved to the bedroom."

Spend more time on the sex scene itself and it'll be a good story. Also telling the story of how Connie and Sam had sex and it'll add even more. Maybe adding on to it where the two couples get together for a group swap session.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
great story

isn't communication great, especially between a man and wife. apparently both were and are enjoying themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
uhh

Ravens never played Giants in Super Bowl...though they did play san Francisco team...49'ers

You must have been getting your rice roni treat while wife was 69ing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@kyxtian

Guess if you do not covet fucking neighbors wives is okay

As long as they get to have at all your wived

Read your profile

To each her-his-their own

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A no lose situation?

All I see is everybody losing. They can't be THAT stupid - not even in fiction.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Everyone Gets What They Want!

And as many times as they want it.... ;-)

Now about: "I wondered if I could get something that fat in my pussy." After pushing out four kids? Not only YES but HELL YES!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not again

He got me again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mellie did it

Then she got her divorce that she deserved.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Another contribution to JPB’s comic book cast of characters.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

He got me again. I should know better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sam never got a piece of Connie?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9062 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS