Mellow Yellow

Story Info
Three-some Date & Double Penetration.
3.8k words
4.67
12.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerseygb
jerseygb
36 Followers

I was home alone recently when I got a call from two friends I had met recently at a party. Well, the call was from one of them but he invited me out on a date with both of them. He said we can hit one of the local clubs, do some dancing, and have some fun.

It did sound like fun and I was looking for something to do on the weekend anyway. I said yes and we set the date, time and place.

I took an uber and met the guys at the club. One was tall, slender, blond and athletic looking. The other was a darker, rugged looking guy with a little more musculature.

On the other hand, I had shaggy blond hair, was shorter, thinner, and more on the twinkish side.

You might be thinking two tops and one bottom.

That thought also crossed my mind.

We met at the Blue Moon Saloon, a chic, gay, dance club with two levels. The main room downstairs had a live band on most weekends with some hot DJs on other days. It had a large dance floor, bright lights and loud music. The smaller, more intimate upstairs room, was darker, moodier and had a DJ who played music to suit the particular vibe of the crowd.

Depending on what you were looking for you could spend all night in the main room, dancing, grooving, sweating and singing along to the music. Or you could spend a more intimate, slower paced evening in the upstairs lounge. Some even started out downstairs then as the evening wore on, moved upstairs to slow the pace down and to set the mood for later play.

There was also something else special about the Blue Moon Saloon. It was not published and known only to those more in the "know." There was a "members only" room with limited access and an exclusive membership policy. My tall athletic friend was a member. And, as I found out later, any guests accompanying a member had to be vetted before being allowed to enter.

I met my buddies at the club. We were in an up tempo mood and ready for some hot and heavy dancing. We hit the downstairs dance floor, me in my red mid-top sneakers and skimpy, tight fitting clothes. My partners both wore long pants. One, tight fitting jeans that showed his outline nicely, and the other had on baggy sweatpants that allowed him more freedom to let his privates move around.

I really had no expectations other than going out with two good-looking guys for some hot and heavy dancing. I was in a mood to groove.

My friends were open, engaging and ready for a good time.

The lower room was loud. The lights were colorful and bright. The dance floor was

packed with all shapes and sizes of energetic sweating bodies. Moving and grooving to the music.

No preliminaries. We jumped right in. The three of us.

Dancing, drinking, laughing, playfully touching... having a really good time.

When the time seemed right and we were ready for a break we headed upstairs to slow the pace and cool down a little. The night was still young, we were hot and still in great spirts... the mood was exhilarating. There was a positive vibe to the whole experience.

Upstairs the lights were dimmer, the music slower and the mood more mellow.

Mellow Yellow in fact. With a nod to Donovan and the little know fact that Paul McCartney lent a hand to the recording. We were all gradually getting into that chilled out, laid-back mood, letting the music sweep over us and take us along for the ride. A very fun ride.

i noticed a blue door off to the side of the DJ. I mentioned it to Blond athletic who said that was for later and left it at that.

When a slow song came on we all naturally flowed onto the smaller dance floor. I was sandwiched in between with my blond athletic friend in front and my dark rugged buddy in back.

Body to body... swaying to the slow music... the three of us... moving as one.

Blond athletic had his arms around my lower back, fingers locked, my face resting on his shoulder. Dark rugged had his arms around my midsection, my t-shirt riding up and his hands on my bare stomach.

It felt good. It felt nice. It felt natural.

I was their slim slice of meat between their testosterone filled body sandwich.

I was becoming aroused.

I could tell they were as well.

There was also a strong sexual tension building between the three of us.

The front and bottom of my shorts were getting wet. At first I thought it was just from sweating, or my arousal, which was true. But then I realized as I moved I started to leak urine. I didn't want to stop dancing. I didn't want to break the mood. What was happening was too intense -- too exciting -- too sexually arousing to let go.

Small amounts of leakage were trickling down my legs. I could feel it. There was nothing I could do about it. I was getting more turned on by it. I don't think anyone else noticed. If they did they didn't say anything.

I glanced to either side to see what was going on around me. I couldn't really see much in the dim light. I did notice an occasional glance, a lascivious smile... after all we were the only three-some dancing... the rest were paired up.

We must have been some sight.

Blond athletic on one side, dark rugged on the other, with me the "twink" in-between. It was a delightful sexual sandwich.

Slim slice of meat in-between... indeed...

The mood in the room was a very cool hot... it was electric and mellow... all at the same time...

Mellow Yellow.

The aura around us was shimmering and vibrating... with sexual energy.

Blond Athletic would occasionally reach his arms and hands around his buddies back, hugging him to me while Dark Rugged would reach around his buddy hugging him as well. Binging us even closer together. Body to body to body.

We were all swaying to the music, moving in unison.

They both moved slightly apart again giving Dark Rugged room to reach in, grab the bottom of my shirt and slowly raise it up over my sweating torso, bunching it up around my neck. Blond Athletic gave room and raised my arms up so the shirt could be pulled up and over my head.

It fell to the dance floor. I didn't give it a second thought.

I was skimpily dressed to begin with and now I was only in my short, wet shorts and red sneakers.

Blond Athletics buttoned shirt was opened in the front. Dark rugged now removed his shirt and tucked in into the back of his sweatpants.

Body to body to body... skin to skin to skin...

Hot, sweaty, erotic swaying.

Electricity in the air.

Body hair standing on end.

Sexual intensity.

Three as one.

Dark Rugged moved his hands down my chest, to my flat stomach, letting his fingers slide into the top of my shorts. Moving down, his fingers touching the base of my aroused cock. Feeling the moistness in my shorts. Moving his hands along my stiffening cock to the end, feeling the moisture there as well.

I could feel his breath on my neck. I could sense his arousal against my body. I moved my arms back around to his back, cupping his firm ass and pulling him in closer.

Blond Athletic was aware of all of this, watching, engaging, enjoying. He then ran his hands down my back, in-between our bodies, down to the top of my shorts. He move his fingers inside my waistband, sliding them down to my small, round, tight bottom. Cupping my ass, pulling me in closer to his body.

Naked torsos touching. Glistening skin tingling. Four hands exploring my nearly naked body.

I didn't dare look around. I only sensed there were more eyes on us. I was in a trance, my body was being maneuvered and moulded by four hands, four arms, four legs, two taught torsos.

Sublime. Drifting along to the music, although I didn't even hear the music anymore. I only felt the beat. I was in such a trance-like state of bliss.

Tension, yet somehow more like floating on a cloud.

Skin to skin to skin. Body to body to body. Subdued sexual excitement.

No thought. No care. All very arousing. Going with the flow...

And I was still feeling moisture trickling down my legs.

Mellow Yellow.

We moved in unison slowly making our way to a dark alcove off to one side. No lights, few prying eyes except for the DJ.

Swaying away.

Blond Athletic, his hands still cupping my firm bottom, moved his hands down to my thighs, pulling my wet shorts down with them. Dark Rugged helped with the front, noticing the moisture that was trickling down my legs. They let my shorts drop to my ankles. I stepped out of them.

I was now their "naked" slim slice of meat, naked all except for my red mid-top sneakers.

We were off by ourselves in the dark alcove. No one could see us in the dim lights unless they were right next to us (except for the DJ). We were still moving in unison to the music. I was still leaking but not wanting to interrupt the electrifying mood.

We were in our little bubble of eroticism.

I was aroused and dripping. They were both hard and pulsing. Our bodies sweating, our breathing coming at a more rapid pace. Our skin tingling... touching... their hands roaming.

Is this really happening? Am I really letting this happen?

No rational thought. No care. Arousing. Going with the flow...

I could feel Dark Rugged remove his hands from my front, where he had been slowly stroking me. I felt some moisture and then a slight pressure on my puckered asshole. The tip of is cock testing, teasing, exploring.

Using his hands he guided it... leaning in as he penetrated me... I offered no resistance... I let out a short gasp as my head tilted back, chin up... Blond Athletic leaned down and kissed me on my open lips.

We all froze in time. Dark Rugged having just penetrated me. Blond Athletic with his lips touching mine. We could have been a picture, or more appropriately a sculpture. A living sculpture. Being moulded, shaped in the moment.

Blond Athletic began kissing me, opening my willing mouth with his tongue, flicking, exploring...

Dark Rugged placed his hands on my hips and ever so slowly began pressing forward.. I could feel any resistance dissolve as he entered me more deeply in one smooth motion. His hands on my hips pulling me back, his cock gliding forward deep inside me.

Kissing lips on lips. Smooth, hard cock sliding, gliding in and out. Front, back, in-between.

Kissing and swirling tongues,

Fucking long, smooth and deep.

Keeping pace with the music

Piss still dripping down my legs, no care at all.

Naked slim slice of twinkish meat in my red mid-top sneakers. Being simultaneously kissed, tongued and fucked, front and back, by two attentive, attractive, single-minded, passionate guys.

In public no less.

I was only vaguely aware of what was going on around me. It was as if we were wrapped inside our own cocoon, but in a very public environment. We were being so intimate in so public a place.

Could this possibly get any hotter?

Well, yes, it could.

The melodious music, the moody, dimmed lights, the swaying bodies... the sexual electricity in the air was palpable. It was intense.

Instead of us being back in this secluded alcove, away from the crowded dance floor, we could have easily been right in the middle of all the dancing bodies and nothing would have changed. The air was so charged with this erotic energy that all the dancing, swaying bodies would have just continued on as if this was the natural progression of events. This was what was expected in this charged environment.

With that unspoken awareness, the kissing and the fucking continued. The tonguing and the fucking intensified.

Dark Rugged was picking up the pace. He was thrusting his hips, in time with the music. I was reciprocating in kind. Meeting his thrusts with my clenching inner muscles... squeezing inside, gyrating outside.

He was fucking me deeper.

He was fucking me faster.

He was fucking me harder.

More intense. Fucking... fucking... fucking...

I was panting, I was sweating, I was leaking, if you could have heard anything above the sound of the music, you would have heard my moaning becoming more frequent and louder.

No one heard me.

It was as if we were all alone in the complete middle of every thing.

I was naked, except for my red mid-top sneakers. My naked slim twinkish body was sandwiched between two determined, gorgeous hunks. I was being fucked with abandon now. We were still within sight of the DJ.

The fucking had completely overtaken us now. The fucking was no longer in step with the music. The fucking of my upright, naked, sweating, tingling, twinkish body was now reaching a crescendo. Ascending to a height of sexual intensity.

Blond Athletic had stopped kissing to let me breathe.

To let me pant.

To let me moan.

To let him watch.

Dark Rugged was the driving force now, but we three were all in this together, completely. Working as one.

The fucking was becoming so intense that I was floating in and out of awareness.

In and out of reality. Was this really happening to me? At the dance club? In public?

OMG and WTF

Blond Athletic reached down, grabbed my legs and pulled me up off the ground. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hips. Dark Rugged was now thrusting upward into my suspended bottom.

Fucking me non stop.

Fucking me with abandon.

Fucking my brains out.

I was a puppet in their hands. They were controlling the strings and I was moving where they willed.

My body was theirs totally to use and do with what they wanted.

They both sensed I was getting close, but they had other plans. Dark Rugged reached around with his hand, grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed. Edging me on so I wouldn't come too quickly.

Dark Rugged gradually slowed is pace. I was still in this sexual hazy state and just went along with the flow... like their puppet. I also noticed my bladder was sending signals again that it couldn't wait much longer. I was suspended in air, in the hands of my dance partners with nowhere to go.

They both sensed this. They were aware of the leaking that was taking place. I think they liked the predicament I was in. They were going to let happen whatever happened.

I couldn't hold out any longer. It started as a slow trickle, running down my cock onto my stomach. Then the stream became stronger and was now shooting up in-between my raised body and Blond Athletics chest... drenching my chest, stomach and running down my ass, dripping to the floor. It was also wetting Blond Athletics bare chest and running down his legs. He didn't seem to mind. He just smiled and winked at his partner who was feeling the wetness run down his crotch and legs.

Dark Rugged withdrew his cock... still rock hard... helped Blond Athletic release his cock from his jeans to join in the fun. They positioned my raised bottom over the tip of Blond Athletics cock and slowly lowered me down unto his rock hard, throbbing cock... letting gravity take over as I was impaled in mid air. My arms still around his neck and my legs still wrapped around his waist.

Dark Rugged was now helping move my bottom up and down on Blond Athletics cock.

Blond Athletic began fucking my already, well opened hole. I went from one cock fucking me to another in a pretty seamless manner, almost like they had done this before.

The fucking continued again, only this time coming from the front. My arms around his neck, my legs wrapped around his waist, being supported by Dark Rugged in the rear.

The fucking of my suspended, naked, sweating, tingling, twinkish body was building again. I was totally aroused again. My cock was responding to this new onslaught. I was reaching another crescendo. Ascending to a height of sexual intensity equal to before.

They both sensed I was getting close and again slowed the pace. Dark Rugged reaching in again, squeezing the base of my cock. Edging me again so I wouldn't come too quickly.

Blond Athletic slowed his pace, the long smooth strokes of his cock filling my bottom, buried to the hilt, them having my ass raised as he slowly glided out almost to the tip, then letting me impale myself again on his wonderful cock.

The pace slowed a little more as I sensed another shift in our three-way-dance turned to fucking machine. I felt Dark Ruggeds cock at my opening. Only there was a problem. Blond Athletics cock was already buried deep inside me.

It didn't register consciously at first what was happening. I was just noticing the sensations and being vaguely aware that something new was happening.

That's when it dawned on me. Well that actually came later. What happed first was I felt more pressure on my bottom... I felt more pressure at the opening of my asshole. I felt more pressure at the opening of my boy pussy.

My eyes popped open. They were looking directly into Blond Athletics blues eyes. He was giving me a reassuring smile and with a nod of his head letting me know everything was going to be alright.

I felt safe and comfortable in their arms. They had brought me safely along to this sexual arousal point. There had been no rush, there had been no pressure. Just the three of us enjoying each other to the fullest. I was all-in at this point and there was no backing out. Literally.

He knew that I knew that we all knew what was coming next.

I took a deep breath and as I slowly exhaled, they let gravity aid us again, I was lowered back down onto Blond Athletics cock as Dark Ruggeds cock slowly, opened me up and joined his partner's cock inside me.

They were stretching me more than I had ever been stretched before. Stretching me open more than I ever imagined I could ever be.

It was intense. I was panting again. I scrunched my eyes shut. I leaned in and started to suck on Blond Athletics neck.

My eyes were watering. I was sweating. I was panting in between the sucking and the fucking. Blond Athletic was buried deep inside me. Dark Rugged had now opened me up so he was now joining us... also deep inside me.

They began to pull out and push in in opposition to each other. While Athletic pulled out, Rugged pushed in. Their cocks rubbing against each other, stimulating each other, as they pistoned inside of me... opening me up wider. Creating a friction on my inner walls that was driving me beyond anything I had ever encountered or imagined before.

I was their slim slice of meat, naked all except for my red mid-top sneakers, with my arms wrapped around Athletics neck and my legs wrapped around his waist as they both were fucking me senseless.

Double Penetration.

In and out and in. Cocks gliding and sliding along each other as my ass opened up wider, accepting them in... totally...

Without warning my cock began pulsing and cum began shooting... up and all over the stomach and chest of Blond Athletic and me. I was suspended in air between their two bodies being fucked silly by two cocks.

Dark Rugged and Blond Athletic both continued to fuck me mercilessly, relentlessly, inexorably building to a volcanic eruption.

Time, space, matter... all converging...

I could feel their cocks enlarging inside me, driving me to even wilder states of sexual intensity. We were in a state of sexual frenzy.

One started shooting his cum deep inside me. They were both grunting and panting and moaning so I couldn't tell who shot first. It didn't matter. The other didn't wait long to join in the internal cum bath.

I was clenching and panting, they were thrusting and moaning and cumming.

If anyone was around or hearing or seeing us... we were all oblivious to them. At this point in time we were all in such a sexual frenzy that it felt like we were in our own protective cocoon.

What started out as an innocent date, for me at least, with the three of us hitting the club for some hot dancing, had turned into a one-of-a-kind night of sexual fucking and mania.

Double penetration indeed.

I started out the night in my red mid-top sneakers and skimpy, tight fitting clothes and found myself now still in my red sneakers and nothing else, other than piss and cum coating my quivering, sweating, wet, tingling, naked body.

jerseygb
jerseygb
36 Followers
12