Mellow Yellow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming down from this incredible high took some time.

My buddies slowly lowered me to the floor.

My legs were too weak to stand, so they held me all the way down. I was lying naked in piss and cum and it actually felt refreshing. There was no thought or even awareness of anything else going on around us.

I slowly became aware of the music again. The dim lights. The mellow mood. We were still in a secluded alcove but were not alone any longer. There was a small group of people around us and the DJ still had his birds-eye view from his sound system station off to the side.

None of that mattered to me, and looking at my satiated partners, both still semi-dressed, it appeared this was nothing new to them either.

As I began to come down even more from my/our erotic sexual session, I wondered where my clothes were. I noticed one of the guys who had been watching us reach out his arm and hand me my wet shorts and t-shirt. That was nice, I thought to myself.

I was thinking, at least I had something to wear home,

I didn't realize that the night was far from over.

As it turned out this was just the first act of a long night of debauchery and sexual exploration and discovery.

i was helped up by my partners. I didn't bother to put on my shorts and t-shirt as they guided me toward the blue door I had noticed earlier when we arrived upstairs.

Blond Athletic pushed a buzzer and looked up into a camera. The door opened and we went inside.

We were about to start act two...

12