Melody For A New Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David added these details to his list and smiled with satisfaction. "This is excellent. It's given me some ideas for what you might be looking for." He quickly searched his phone and pulled up some images of small sport utility cars. "Would you like something like this?"

He handed her the phone, and Melody's eyes widened as she saw the options that met her requirements. "Oh! These are cute!" she said happily, then locked eyes with David. "As long as it isn't a big truck! I don't want to have to climb up into it!"

He grinned and shook his head. "No. These would likely have the seat at butt level for you, so you just slide onto the seat and go."

Melody's eyes lit up. "That sounds perfect! Are these hatchbacks?"

"Yes, and they'll have powered doors that lift and close themselves with storage areas that are level with the opening, so no lifting and bending needed."

"Maybe we can go check out some dealerships this weekend?" Melody asked hopefully.

David traded looks with Auden, and they nodded.

Auden's cell began to chirp, so she glanced at it and frowned. Then she looked apologetically at David and Melody. "It's my lawyer. I should take this." They nodded to her, so she got up and walked toward the front entrance as she lifted the phone to her ear.

David looked at Melody with an impressed expression. "My girlfriend has a lawyer. Should I be worried about that?" he said with a cheeky smile.

Melody chuckled.

"So, you're enjoying the girlfriend experience?" she asked him with a twinkle in her eye.

His smile widened. "So much! Thanks to you!" He reached over, took her hand, and lifted it to his lips.

Melody felt that right down to her toes, and her face flushed. She did her best to ignore the eyes directed at their table.

When Auden returned, her expression was not a happy one. She looked frustrated.

"What's happened?" Melody asked.

Auden gave her an apologetic look. "I don't want to ruin a pleasant night with this business."

Melody fixed her eyes on the young woman. "Auden, you are in a relationship now. You can share the bad with the good; we're here to support you. That's what it means to have partners."

Auden smiled, but her eyes looked a little glassy.

David picked up Melody's hint. "Talk to us. Let us help."

"I love you two so much!" Auden said quietly with a trembling smile.

They reached across the table and held her hands in theirs until Auden recomposed herself.

"Okay. My gran appears to be planning a third attempt to take over the company. My lawyer has notified me that I must fire her from her job to sever her connection completely. He notified me that her latest act gave me grounds for dismissal without compensation. She's attempted to steal funds from the company. Our bank officer notified the lawyer of the attempt to transfer funds from my business account, which she is not authorized to do. This would have disrupted the payment to our suppliers, damaging our business relationship with them. I've notified the lawyer I'll fire her tomorrow first thing, and he'll request the police have an officer there tomorrow morning. I'll have to call in a locksmith to change the locks on the office and contact all the suppliers that she no longer represents the business. I won't attend school tomorrow, so I can deal with this. I'll also be shorthanded at the shop starting Friday--"

"I can help you!" Melody asserted with a smile, and Auden looked at her wide-eyed. Melody's grin widened. "I'm not doing anything at the moment, so I can fill in until you find a permanent replacement. You can teach me the basics like manning the counter and serving customers. I can take that pressure off you." She looked at David, whose mouth was opening. "You need to attend your classes." His mouth closed, and Auden burst into giggles.

David pouted with a smile creeping in at the edges. "Yes, love," he responded with a decent impression of a British accent.

Auden's giggles burst into genuine laughter, and she pushed her chair back to jump up and kiss and hug her two lovers. When she finally settled back into her spot, Melody noticed many of the other customers were openly staring at them curiously. She sighed happily to herself as she would have to get used to it.

They enjoyed their dinner, and by the end, Melody recalled her news about Chelsea. She filled them in, and they seemed to like the idea.

"Yeah, that could work. While I'm making dinner for Auden and Chelsea at her home, we can chat and drink a little wine--I said a little! No one gets drunk as that would ruin the night... should such a decision be made," David insisted.

Auden was grinning excitedly as she nodded. "Could we do it in two days? Friday? Six PM?" David nodded in agreement.

Melody smiled at the couple. "I'm sure that would work for her. I'm also more comfortable keeping Chelsea in the friend category, so you visiting her at her home is also better for me."

David nodded, pulled out his cell to quickly compose an email, and attached the recipe. He sent this to Melody, who grinned excitedly when her cell's email chime sounded.

"This is perfect! I'll send it to her," Melody said.

The waitress arrived and asked if they were finished and wanted dessert. They all indicated they had no room, and Melody asked for the bill. When the woman slipped away with their plates. David took Melody's hand in his.

"Thank you for dinner," he said sincerely, looking into her eyes. She nodded happily. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to use the men's room," David said and left with a smile.

The waitress returned, and Melody settled the bill. As the server left the table, Melody's cell chimed gently again. She turned it over to see another message from David with an attachment. She smiled as she opened the image and squeaked in shock and delight when David's cock appeared on the small screen. Her face immediately flushed with heat, and she hid the screen from the curious onlookers.

Auden's eyes showed burning curiosity, so Melody slid the phone to her. She also made an excited exclamation and looked beseechingly at Melody. "Oh! Can you please forward this to me?" she begged.

David returned to hear Auden's plea and leaned closer to the two ladies. "Congratulations, Melody! Your first dick pic. I don't mind you sharing them with Auden, but only her! Let's keep control over these naughty pics."

"I know what I want for dessert when we get home," Melody whispered to them, and Auden giggled excitedly as David ushered them out.

-=-

Barry La Rue eased back into his chair, trying to find a less uncomfortable position. Few chairs eased his constant misery these days as his multiple critical medical conditions teamed up to make his waking hours a painful ordeal.

He cursed silently under his breath as it was his parent's fault for their shitty genes. He was aware that his lifestyle didn't make things easier for him, but he'd be damned if he'd stop enjoying his booze, rich foods, and cigars now at the end of his life. He'd been battling his failing body for years, and he was never going to win.

He looked toward his open door and listened for the happy sounds of his workers, but they'd all fled the moment it hit five o'clock.

So he sat in his office without another soul on the floor. It was approaching six, and he knew he should leave too, but no one was waiting for him at home, and he was facing another mostly sleepless night ahead of him. That wasn't a pleasant prospect.

He was sick and tired of being sick and tired, and he knew it was just going to get worse. That fucking pissed him off! Barry wanted to go out swinging, but even that was being stolen from him.

He contemplated the women who worked for him in the office and knew they would be horrified if they learned what he truly thought of them. It gave him a measure of satisfaction to hear them singing his praises when all he felt for them was contempt. These bitches wouldn't give him the time of day as a man, but as their boss, he held their futures in his hands. He was smart enough not to act on his true feelings but enjoyed their stupid ignorance.

Jackie, though, she was a special case. What he did to her--

A knock on his doorjamb tore him from his thoughts, and he jolted slightly in his chair.

This sent a stab of pain down his back, and he looked toward the doorway with a scowl.

He saw a tall, slim man with blonde hair and a stern expression. Then he saw Jackie's distinct blue and green keycard he'd used to access the building after hours, and it clicked in his mind. He knew this man. Though they'd never met, Barry was very familiar with his features as he ensured Jackie displayed a picture of him on his desk when she was in his office for... training.

It had to be kismet that he was reaching the end, and the universe handed him this treat.

"I was wondering when you'd show up. After all these years, I can't believe Jackie finally found the nerve to tell you," Barry said, shaking his head in wonder.

Keith walked into the office to stand on the other side of the desk. "I want to hear it from your lips," he said stiffly.

Barry shrugged and smiled at Keith. "Jackie called you the love of her life and the man of her dreams, but I guess you're not the man of her fantasies."

Keith tensed up and scowled. "Do you believe you fit that title?"

Barry's expression switched to a scowl as he snapped at Keith. "I've been plagued with sickness for decades, so I haven't been anyone's fantasy since college!" The memories surfaced deliciously, and his scowl slid into a leer. "I remember only too well how much fun Jackie was back then."

He sighed as he saw the tall, fit, and healthy man across the desk. He felt a moment of regret as he realized his only outlet for fun was gone, but it made little difference as he wouldn't be around much longer anyway. He unlocked and opened a drawer and took out a memory stick to toss it onto the desktop. He sighed.

"That's for Jackie. I promised, and you're here, so she kept up her part of the deal. It's the only copy of the film I made of her fucking my frat brothers. Fuck, she was so hot and willing. She took all of us again and again. She loved it. The rougher, the better."

Keith picked up the memory stick and stared at it.

Barry was lost in his memories as he recalled how she'd driven her ass back on his cock until he'd come explosively inside her. He'd only had her once but filmed the entire night with his trusty super-eight camera. His frat brothers hounded him for a copy, but he knew its unique value, so he'd told them all to fuck off. When the film began to break, he'd made a digital copy, transferred it to the stick, and burned the original film. He'd lost track of how many times he'd watched it.

"She's still a submissive little cunt." He gestured to the memory stick in Keith's hand. "Having that meant I could get her to do anything. If I'd had a working dick, I would have fucked her hot snatch every day. Making her edge herself with toys for hours without release was... almost as fulfilling. She fucking loves the abuse! The dirtier, the better." An image appeared in his mind of their last session. He saw her tormented expression, burning with need and humiliation as she knelt on the floor before his desk, clamps painfully pinching her nipples as she squatted over a dildo poking into her ass.

Returning from his enjoyment of the moment, he finally looked at Keith's face and saw the man was torn between rage and despair. The shock hit him like a physical blow. "Shit! She didn't tell you?"

After that sank in, Barry sagged back in his chair as he shook his head. "I guess it doesn't matter now, but we never had sex after that night in college. She'd had enough sex at the frat house for a lifetime. She could barely walk, the cum draining out of her like a river. How she didn't get knocked up from that is a miracle."

Keith was trembling with rage as he ground his teeth together. "I've never hit another man in anger, but you are pushing me beyond my endurance."

Barry snorted contemptuously and shrugged again. "Do it. Beat me to death. I'm already a dead man." He smiled cruelly at Keith. "Sending you to prison for it would mean she'd never get fucked by you again. That would be the last bit of frustration I could inflict on her."

Keith looked at him as he came to a realization. "Years ago, I told her to quit, but she said she couldn't...."

Barry chuckled evilly. "I told her if she did, I'd release the video online and send copies to my brothers in the fraternity. They've been hounding me for a copy since that night. She was such a good little bitch for us. They miss her and would love another go at her."

Keith snarled and began to reach across the desk as Barry grinned up at him. At the last second, Keith stopped himself and pulled back. He turned away as he shuddered with unspent adrenaline. He looked over his shoulder at Barry in disgust. "Whatever disease is killing you... I hope it takes you quickly... and painfully."

He left the office as Barry frowned at his retreating back.

"Fucking coward," he muttered in dissatisfaction.

Barry sat there brooding. He couldn't believe it was over. There had to be something he could do to get a better feeling of closure.

He didn't have the video any longer. He'd actually kept his word and ensured he'd only kept one copy of the movie. Recently, his integrity was weakening, and he'd been tempted to make another, but the wimp's arrival today caught him before he acted on the impulse.

Now, he was regretting giving it to him.

Shit!

He paused as he thought of something he'd said to Keith. His frat brothers wanted to take that tasty piece of ass for another ride. He could call them, let them know where she was now, and tell them to tell her they had a copy of the video. She couldn't be certain he'd only had one copy of it so they could pull off the deception.

He smiled to himself as this was a delicious present to himself and his frat bros before he moved on to whatever the fuck came next, if anything.

He heaved himself to his feet and felt pain shifting position through his body. His frown returned.

Barry took the elevator to the basement to the garage and drove himself home to his loft condo on the other side of town.

He waved to his fat-tittied condo manager in the lobby but quickly waddled by to get to the elevator up to his unit.

Once inside, he undressed and pulled on his voluminous silk dressing gown, cinching it tight around his saggy belly. He walked into the living room and admired the view through the floor-to-ceiling windows before digging out his old address book from an end table. He walked to the bar, poured three fingers of his favorite strong Jamaican rum, and selected a fat Cuban cigar. He recalled the myth of Cuban virgins rolling them on their thighs. He knew it was bullshit, but it brought a smile to his face to imagine it.

He carried his items over to his recliner facing his large flat-screen TV, then sat himself as comfortably as possible. He grabbed the remote, put on his favorite porn--second favorite as he recalled Jackie's sex tape, then settled back in his chair as he tried to catch his breath.

He flipped open the book and began searching for the men who would take over his duties with Jackie. "Once a submissive whore, always a submissive whore," he thought to himself with a smile as his eyes passed over the listings.

Lee Branson! There was a name he'd never forget. The man was on the university football team and was a big fucker. He practically broke Jackie's pussy when he pounded her against the sofa cushions. Barry shivered a little as he recalled her screams.

Shit, he once more regretted not keeping a copy of the movie.

He flipped the address book over on his stomach to hold that page open, then prepared his cigar. He wanted to sip his drink and taste the smoke as he handed Jackie's ass into Lee's calloused hands. The image brought a grin to his face.

He wasn't supposed to smoke in the condo but fuck 'em. He took some large draws and blew them out, then sipped his rum. Shit! It was so strong! He'd better ease off on drinking until he'd made all his calls.

He flipped the address book over and balanced his tumbler on the book as he grabbed his cell and dialed Lee's number. He took some puffs as he listened to it connect.

"Yeah?" The voice was rough yet familiar.

"Hi, is this Lee Branson?"

"Yeah, who is this?" Lee said in annoyance.

Barry smiled. "It's Barry La Rue."

"Shit! The cameraman who never shared!" Lee exclaimed, no less annoyed.

Barry chuckled as he took a puff and awkwardly lifted the tumbler of rum with the same hand he held the cigar in. "Never say never, Lee," he teased.

"What?" There was curiosity in his voice now.

Barry lifted the tumbler to his lips, but the address book began to slip off his gut on the slippery fabric. He jolted to catch it and slammed the tumbler into his teeth, rum splashing over his face, chest, and stomach.

"FFCCCKK!" he yelled as the pain in his teeth flared. His hand shook, and he dropped the empty tumbler and cigar into his lap. "YYAAAH!" he yelled as he swatted at the burning embers, but they caught on the high-proof rum-soaked silk. Flames suddenly engulfed his dressing gown and raced up his chest, following the spill until it reached his face.

Now, Barry's screams took on a truly shrill and agonized nature as he inhaled the flames.

"Fuck! Barry? Barry!" Lee's voice yelled through the phone on the floor. "Fuck you!" he exclaimed, then abruptly hung up. The broken cries and gurgling sounds were beginning to make him retch.

The fire suppression system in Barry's condo activated as the flames triggered them. It was too late for the sole occupant, whose weakened heart finally failed, ending his prolonged and solitary misery.

-=-

David was ensuring Melody's back patio door was closed and locked before they went to bed. He heard a knock on the front door. He frowned as it was past midnight.

He was still wearing a t-shirt and shorts, so he answered it to see Officer Blane standing on the top step with his dad, who was very drunk and crying quietly.

David was shocked as he knew he didn't drink. "Dad?"

Looking uncomfortable, the officer eased Keith forward into David's care. "I spotted him sitting on the curb outside a bar. I recognized him from the previous day, and the station's drunk tank is filled with people who'd eat him alive."

"Thank you!" David said as he held his father.

Blane caught the confused look on David's face, so he continued. "I tried taking him home, but he insisted he couldn't go there and pointed to this house and said David."

Still confused, David nodded. "Where's his car?"

"It's a station wagon?" the officer asked, and David nodded. "He was sitting next to it. Ten-twenty-two Philmore Street. I'm glad he was sensible enough not to try driving home in this condition."

Melody and Auden arrived in dressing gowns, and the older woman immediately took Keith from David's arms.

David grabbed the car keys from his dad's jacket pocket as he passed the man back. He looked in his hand and saw a memory stick, too. He tucked that back in the jacket pocket.

"Thank you, Officer Blane," Melody said sincerely, and the man nodded with a smile as he headed back to his cruiser.

"Auden, can you help me pick up Dad's car?" David asked, and she nodded. They went upstairs to prepare.

-=-

Melody guided Keith into the living room and seated him on the couch. She handed him a box of tissues, and he wiped his eyes and blew his nose. He seemed to be settling, though he was still very shaky.

David and Auden appeared in the doorway, but Melody just nodded to them, indicating she would take care of Keith, and they headed out.

1...56789...12