Melody Lane watching me perform

Story Info
I submit to Melody's voyeuristic desires.
1.4k words
4.44
8.6k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Cheryle a twenty-nine years old, bisexual female, five foot two, a hundred and three pounds, dazzling blue eyes with delicate nipples, small cute feet, a tight ass, with long red hair with nicely trimmed pubes to match. I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid Attorney but here in the bedroom I'm Melody's slut. Ready to perform for her pleasure only wanting to please her with my sex show. This is my new favorite activity, Melody watching me perform, laying on my king size bed, legs spread, exploring my body, writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore through my neatly trimmed red pubes and disappear inside my sweet wet pussy. My juices flowing, her eyes transfixed on me, waves of pleasure crashing over me, my lover, friend and sister.

I put on some music(Bod Dylan), dimmed the lights, I strip for her with a sexy dance to 'tangled up in blue' and laid on my king size bed, Melody starring at my naked body my sex exposed. Just enough light to set the mood, a intimate, romantic feeling. My hands find my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing and squeezing them. Bringing one of mt breast to my mouth I tease it with my long tongue flicking it over my hard nipple. Taking my time letting her enjoy the show as I let my hand slide down slowly over my stomach through my red pubes to my waiting wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my wet pussy lips. Inserting one, then two fingers, inside me slowly, moving, in then out, my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my swollen clit rubbing it gently the whole time Melody watching the scene play out. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. I am skilled at the art of fucking myself through years and years of practice.

Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, what a great view she has of my sexy body. My juices trickling down my ass crack sends shivers up my spine. I could do this for hours bringing myself to the brink, pulling back, teasing Melody. I loved bringing my fingers to my mouth tasting myself while performing for her. Looking at that read headed slut in the corner watching her stroking her beautiful cock.

Moaning, rising off the bed to meet my fingers plunging deep inside me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the room. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of my ass to my brown flower rubbing my juices on my tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, with my black princess butt plug, gently, poking it inside my tight little asshole. Opening my ass swallows the butt plug sheer sensations and pleasure encompassing me.

The sounds coming out of my mouth surprises me. Something primal taking over, losing all rational control, I submit to Melody's voyeuristic desires. The idea of submitting giving my self completely over, serving only to her desire, performing at her pleasure as she strokes her cute little cock.

"You dirty red headed slut!" Her voice full of lust.

"I'm yours!" I squeal, "take me, make me cum for you, watch me perform."

My fingers wet & clean I glide my hand down over my body lingering on my breast, pinching my nipple, fingers wet from my mouth, butt plug in my ass. Lower over my flat stomach stopping briefly in my pubes. So soft between my fingers I love my cute little red bush. Touching my my pussy lips gently, rubbing, enjoying the feel, performing for Melody. Plunging my fingers in hard, deep, thrusting finger banging my self.

Melody squeezing her hairless balls with one hand stroking her cock with the other. Raising my legs cute little toes pointing at the ceiling, tingling all over, Melody walks closer her beautiful cock above my eyes, a beautiful view.

"Ready to cum for you, baby!" I shout, in between moans and squeals.

,

"Please watch your little slut as a shattering orgasm shakes my body, my cute little toes curl, screams and moans escaping my lips," I beg.

So close, can't wait any longer, I need it. So wet, fingers diving deep. driven me to the brink, ass is so full, all my control is gone.

"I'm yours, Melody please, please, please!" Whimpering for permission, "let me have my orgasm I want to cum for you. I'm your dirty little slut, performing, ready to explode!" I scream.

"Oh my GOD!" I yell in uncontrollable Pleasure.

Melody's cock twitches and erupts her hot white goo squirting all over my face. Bucking wildly in the throes of a powerful orgasm, my face covered in cum, my wet pussy juices making a mess of the satin sheets.

Melody climbs in bed next to me licking her cum off my face before kissing me and sharing her prize. Melody my lover, friend and sister, cuddling together, wonderful, tender moments shared. Drifting off to sleep safe and warm in her arms dreaming about what tomorrow might bring.

The next night at the Landmark's Century Centre Cinema sitting in the back of the dark theater making out. My hand down Melody's pants stroking her penis with my fist, her fingers deep inside my wet pussy. Lust, desire, public sex we loved pushing each others limits.

Going down on her right there in the crowded theater licking and sucking her hard cock, swirling my long tongue up and down it. Melody's small cock fit perfectly in my warm mouth, teasing her, pleasing her, hungerly waiting for my sweet, salty, gift.

Laying her head back in the stadium seats, hand on my head, bobbing that beautiful knob. Her cum filling my mouth, has she grunted and moaned, holding it there. Kissing her lips opening to share the gift as we always did.

On to the Lakeshore Tavern for my set, music is my drug, my aphrodisiac, life and love go on, let the music play. Melody sat in on my set that night I love making beautiful music with her in the bedroom, a bathroom, a theater or the stage. A table of ladies sent us shots so after our set we sat with them talking.

"Are you sisters?" asked Annette, a dirty blonde she had a hot little body, my eyes roamed, Perky breast, flat stomach, her smooth legs, to her cute little feet.

"You ever made love to sisters," I whispered in her ear.

She blushed and smiled, taking her soft hand in mine, grabbing Melody's hand with my other. To the crowded bathroom we stood there holding hands waiting on a stall. Finally our turn came and the three of piled in shutting and locking the door.

I took Annette's face in my hands kissing her, lips parting, tongues dancing. Melody working her breast from behind, unbuttoning her shirt, unclipping her bra, freeing her large breast. I sucked on her ample breast, Melody unzipping her skirt and it fell to the floor.

I was on my knees in flash, kneeling on the bathroom floor, worshiping her gorgeous body. Licking her smooth thighs, feeling her tremble, pulling her thong down, burying my nose in cutest heart shape pubes. My long tongue licking her sweet pussy.

Feeling Melody behind Annette licking that cute ass, what a dirty slut, Annette moaning in delight. My long tongue swirling inside her cunt, her hands gripping my head, She stroked my long red hair I looked up into her beautiful eyes, her face distorted in pleasure.

Her orgasm came without warning, Annette's legs shaking. squealing and screaming in delight. She squirted her juices in my mouth and all over my face, I so love squirter, Melody stood bending her over the toilet entering her soaking wet pussy from behind.

I watched as Melody pounded Annette's pussy, Annette moving to meet Melody's thrust, a beautiful view from here on my knees. Grunts and moans filled the air, their pace increasing, orgasms hitting them both. Panting try to catch their breath, they didn't move, finally we helped Annette find her cloths and get dressed. We had lost one of her flip flops somewhere.

We open the bathroom stall door to screams and applause, called to the spotlight again, curse of the performer. We hurried out into the cold night, holding hands, we walked to the Belmont Station to ride the L.