Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 8 minutes (which felt like an eternity to Melody), Trevor started to cum again. Almost on cue, Jason joined him, busting his load deep in her ass. Melody could feel their cum shooting out of them inside of her, almost hot as it came out. They held their positions for several moments after their orgasms had subsided, almost as if they were waiting for their dicks to soften before pulling out. Melody imagined Trevor's two loads inside her pussy, joining the other two that had been shot there earlier by two of the other guys. She wasn't on the pill. She could just picture the cum pooling around her cervix, seeping through to her uterus.

t wasn't long until Aaron had worked himself to his limit as well, and he began cumming as well. He kept his dick in her mouth as he did so, depositing his huge load on her tongue as well as shooting some past her uvula, which she had to quickly swallow as he shot in order not to choke.

Finally they all pulled out, leaving Melody panting and leaking on the floor of the van. The camera guy was of course getting a close up of her asshole or pussy and the white trickles issuing from them. Melody had never felt so used in her life, group fucked mercilessly like a sex slave in some eastern European brothel by her younger brother's teenage friends. Of course, she had never felt so mind-numbingly turned on or sexually gratified either. This is what the deepest, most buried facet of her psyche had wanted her whole life.

She lay there, breathing heavily, barely able to respond as the camera guy slid his hand in a wiping motion through her labia and then up through her asscheeks, collecting the cum there on his fingers, which he then fed into her mouth. She automatically licked his fingers clean, then lifted her head enough to see out the windows. She just noticed that they had come to a stop somewhere.

"Not to worry, pet," said Daniel. "Plenty more to cum. Good job boys, you really did a number on her. But this slut needs more dick, doesn't she? More stranger dicks, I'm thinking, with some random acquaintances thrown in? I'm sure there are plenty of guys who know you who are willing to take up this proposition."

At the thought of more guys she knew, and some she didn't, ravaging her in every hole with their bare dicks, she suddenly felt a pulsing jolt to her pussy. Oh god. Why did that concept turn her on so much? For the thousandth time that day, she tried to wrap her head around what was going on, and the consequences of it. She suddenly felt light headed, and her face was hot to the touch. Was her life over?

"Let's head on in," Daniel said. She noticed where they were for the first time - one of those seedy motels with two floors and the doors to all the rooms opening out to the parking lot.

"Hand her her shorts. You didn't get cum on your shirt did you? Eh, not that it matters. If anyone sees you they'll just know you're a whore."

Trevor awkwardly handed her her little gym shorts and he and Aaron and Jason bashfully watched her, unsure of how to act in the wake of their act. Melody couldn't make eye contact with them, With all the dignity she could muster, she slipped the shorts back on, simply pulling them back up over her still leaking holes. Her entire inner thighs down to her knees were slick with cum and pussy juice, but she had nothing to clean them off with.

"We've got room 206 reserved," Daniel said. "I think it's time to post the address in our little online chat. I'm sure our viewers who are already in the area will pay a visit. Why don't you go upstairs and get yourself ready for them? I think you've still got a long night ahead of you."

(To be continued)

12