All Comments on 'Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 07'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
PrincessAzula7PrincessAzula7almost 6 years ago
Yes!

I’ve been looking forward to this for so long. I love the direction you’ve taken it, that he manipulated her into a position where she’s fertile and vulnerable. Here’s hoping the next chapter will be out soon x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lindsey Lohan

Is it wrong that when this story plays out in my head that Melody is played by Lindsey Lohan? Such a great story and I love that she is unprotected and Ovulating with a large number of men and no way out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lets get to 1000

give her kilometers of dicks in her whore cunt and breed her. Great story, please continue.

honeydew4uhoneydew4ualmost 6 years ago
The man who started it all

Really looking forward to the next chapter.

Will Brian be attending this meeting of the fan club? Whether they know it or not they owe all of their enjoyment of Melody to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Addition to this Story - not crazy about the ending of this chapter.

Ovulating and betrayed is not my thing. Would like to see her accept who she is and he takes her down a master/slave role that she enjoys but that's me. Also the original Protagonist who started her on this path against her will should get his comeuppance. He started this and if she accepts it or not it would be nice to see her get some form of revenge on him. Over all im enjoying what you have written and im interested in reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What if...

It would be interesting to see what would happen if it is discovered that she was actually setup by her ex-coworker in the first chapter. It would be a nice trip to see her justify the sexuality she enjoys, and the guilt if any, that her actual rapists have.

cpl4bbcabusecpl4bbcabusealmost 6 years ago
Could've gone on...

Awesome series..... the invasion of her private life and threat of exposure forcing her to perform such whorish behavior was an incredibly hot turn on.... I'm in a similar situation but not as extreme as your story... one of the best stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sick

So now we glorify animals and their brutal treatment of women. A true anti-hero and all around jerk.

fiveofheartsfiveofheartsover 5 years ago
Awesome commitment

I have to say I'm really impressed how deeply you've committed to this premise. It's not everybody's cup of tea, but you're not compromising with your work and I think it's great. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Series

This is a great series, Not for everyone but very well written. I almost hope there is more to come.)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm curious as to whether Kevin is just going to enjoy the party and move on, or if he will keep her? He seems to enjoy her lifestyle, and the prospect of seeing her used by many, many more people.

Also, if the party is for her fan club, then surely the initial instigator will be there? Will he feel the need for an extra thrill, and feel confident enough in her position, to tell her exactly how it all happened?

As an alternate reality side story, what if the guy who started it all wasn't as clever as he thought he was, and the gangbang guys knew it was him all along, and gave him what he was asking for, turning him into "Melody"?

Great story. From the moment I found the first chapter I only stopped reading long enough to insert a vibrating butt plug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great writing

Your writing is very evocative almost cinematic in places Melody;s first ass fuck comes to mind, There are so many ways you can take this story I hope you allow Melody to assume her power as a slut . Her excitement at being used is obvious those masturbation orgasm are so intense when she replays her humiliation.The anti-anxiety pills she is taking are ultra powerful because Kevin's proposal should made her very nervous thinking how to break the truth of her history. I have seen people asking to bring Brian back I think that would be a mistake unless Melody is allowed to retaliate against him. Now Bringing back her old boss Rick would be a different thing. He was an effective dominate. By the way this has became one of my top 5 stories and my first ever comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A nice bit of work.

But you should be aware that in "wrapped in the lumen of her vaginal space.", "LUMEN" is quite the wrong word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Lumen: the central cavity of a tubular or other hollow structure in an organism or cell.

"the stomach empties food into the lumen of the small intestine"

Sounds right to me

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraiderabout 3 years ago

It takes a real dirty mind to come up with a story like this. IMHO it's an epic elaboration of men's continuous daydreams of imagining every female they encounter getting fucked silly. I for one am such a hardcore dreamer. Hell, even in my church I picture our female pastor during her sermons without her clothes, and getting fucked the shit out of her right on the altar...

debrardebrarover 2 years ago

Wow, this chapter opened my eyes to how sometimes luck and just a smidgeon of decorum can so significantly alter a person's life. For those of us that had a bit of a reputation it was all so plainly real. I noticed that in this chapter, my imagination wandered from the way it has pictured Melody in the earlier chapters. In this one, my imagination brought me back to the drunken parties i attended back in school. With my reputation, i would always get a personal invite to every party. I remember vividly the room and the guys from our basketball team. As the chapter took Melody into the back bedroom, my thoughts turned from imagination to my memories. It was uncanny how similar things happened to her. I wonder if the author is someone i knew from back then. From being layed out on the bed with my head hanging off the edge, to having my dress destroyed (ok not thrown out the window) but cut off my body. To being sneered at and degraded for making a mess of the owner's sheets. In my case they wouldn't let me cover up or take a sheet or towel. I was lucky, back in the early 2000's hardly anyone had cell phones with cameras. Thank god none of my classmates did. I only had to contend with two polaroid pictures floating around. At the time I thought that was insanely bad. I feel for younger girls today with all the cell phone cameras and places to post on the internet. Even remembering the embarrassment and fear, this story got me very very wet. Note to author: Let me know if you were in school in the early 2000's.

PinkyLizPinkyLizover 2 years ago

"Wind will rise in the streets, grass will grow wherever the things of man once stood."

What was that ? Is it a reference ? Is it some kind of code ?

Your writting is really good, and like @fiveofhearts said: the fact that you really commiting to your premise and not compromising makes this story stands out.

There is however a feeling of detachment whenever there is a sexualy explicit scene described. Whenever a Gangbang scene happens is the story I feel like I'm listening to a second-hand account of something that already happened in the past. I never felt like I was in the room with her.

That's not always a bad thing but it's really not what I'm used to read on this site. I still felt compelled to read the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ok now? It’s just even more sad. What do you have against Melody? Did a girl named Melody hurt you in the past? Cause this is unnecessarily cruel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...