Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he was on the breezeway upstairs. He saw a few men wearing variations of the "America's Sweetheart" shirt with his daughter depicted in some shockingly sexual situation. One man had her face tattooed on his arm. He listened in on conversations. Some were awkward, halting and uncertain. Some were shamelessly explicit. All centered around his daughter. Some of the men had only been informed of the situation and opportunity very recently. They listened as diehards filled them in on the insider details.

"No one really knows for sure how it really started. Some people say she was set up, some people say that's just her excuse after the whole thing ran away from her. Either way, the fact of the matter is she was a totally normal, respectable girl just a few years ago who suddenly started letting everyone on earth fuck her. Every inch of her body documented in close up on tons of websites. Like more than most people would even care to study, you know? But it's all there. And of course hundreds of hours of footage of her getting fucked harder than any pornstar ever. I don't know. It's a fucking trip."

"My buddy has a huge foot fetish. We all give him shit for it but he doesn't even give a fuck. He's also talking about how he jerks off to all these super closeup pictures of the soles of her feet. Bought some inked footprints she made so he could study the whorls of her toeprints and shit. Something for everyone I guess. He would be here tonight but he already fucked her like a year ago, and apparently they only want new guys to fuck her. They have some way of tracking who has fucked her before or not, apparently."

"This guy I'm friends with on Facebook used to straight up post the toilet videos of her shitting, before he got banned. Now that's some fucked up shit. I watched a couple though, I have to admit. I swear I'm not even into that shit. On the latest ones you can see that 'Cumdumpster' tattoo they put on her taint bulging out right before her turd pops out. I fucking laughed at that."

Carl was about six men back from the doorway now. He tried to peep through the window but could barely see anything through the closed blinds. He could hear the sounds of fucking coming through the open door, though. Hear the hubbub of voices, the slapping sounds of flesh meeting. Hear his daughter's moans. What kind of father was he? Shouldn't he be beating up every man around him? Plowing through the crowd with a gun? Instead he was listening to these men discuss his only daughter like she wasn't human. Instead he was trying to hide his painfully hard erection. He loved hearing them talk about her that way.

When he was about three men back from the doorway he suddenly heard something that made his heart skip a beat, from somewhere in the line ahead of him.

"Hard to believe it's Carl's daughter."

He shifted to see around the doorframe better. There, just inside the room, were two of his coworkers, Ron and Charles. They were about his age. He knew them fairly well, in the polite, office sort of way. Here they were to fuck his daughter.

"Almost makes you feel bad. You know the guy likes to pretend it's not real. But of course he has to know some of us know. His daughter is on the front page of fucking Pornhub every other day, with her full name plastered there. I'd honestly blow my brains out in his position."

They could see her from where they were. Carl could only catch tiny glimpses through the milling crowd within. They'd let you stick around for a few minutes after your fuck, but soon someone would usher you out the door to make room for newcomers.

"She sure can fuck like the best pornstar out there though. Look at how wide those legs can spread. And those fucking holes take anything that's thrown at 'em. She was fuckin' born for it."

He was going to watch his coworkers fuck his daughter before him. He shifted nervously, self-consciously adjusting his mask to make sure it covered every inch of his face. He tried his best to look nonchalant.

Soon he was close enough to see the action. Ron and Charles were about three men back from taking their turn. They slipped on masquerade masks now that they were within possible camera range.

Melody was sandwiched between two big men on the bed, one pounding her ass, one pounding her pussy. She was facing the headboard, the main action facing the rest of the room. He could see that "Cumdumpster" tattoo displayed between the two cocks. Her long white legs bowing out to the sides. The soles of her feet, pink tinging the highlights where her footprints would be. Her flaming red hair. She arched her back and moaned like a true whore.

"That's right," she said. "Use these sloppy fucking holes. Just wreck me. I'm all for you."

He watched in surreal detachment. He couldn't wrap his mind around the reality of it, even as he saw it. His whole body felt like one long pulse going from his head to his incredibly hard cock. He was visibly oozing precum through his pants.

They kept her in use at maximum efficiency. Rarely was only one man fucking her at a time. Plenty would use her throat to warm up, but everyone eventually put their dicks in her ass or pussy. It didn't count to just use her mouth, and besides, no one was going to all this trouble just for a blowjob.

Most guys only lasted about 30 seconds, but some took three minutes or longer. If you took too long to cum they would make you get out of the way for the next guy, but you could stick around to finish yourself on her face or elsewhere.

Finally it was Ron and Charles' turn. They situated themselves around her without a word to her. Charles lay down underneath her and Ron made her lay face up, with Charles fucking her ass reverse cowgirl. Ron wiped his hand on her belly to lube it with cum, then shoved the whole thing in her cunt. She took it with practiced ease, but after a moment gave a sharp yelp.

"It's ok baby girl, just wanted to see if I could get a finger in your actual womb," Ron said, with a hard glint of cruelty in his voice. He jammed his hand back and forth forcefully inside of her, her ragged labia clenching his wrist. He took his other hand and shoved it in her throat far enough to immediately make her gag. He kept it there, pulsing it in as far as he could.

"We actually know your dad," he said, as he continued to torture her cervix, her face contorting in extreme discomfort, her cheeks bulging out from his invading hand. "Pretty nice guy. But I've wanted to ruin his whore daughter as long as I've known about you. Now vomit on yourself for me, baby."

He shoved the hand further down her throat until she made a terrible noise, then he pulled it out as a wave of yellowish bile and half-digested slop spewed out of her mouth and nose and spilled all over her chest. It was the time of the night where you could do stuff like that. The people who showed up this late were usually in it for the sloppy stuff. The tail-end of these was always the worst for her.

"That's right," Ron said, collecting a handful of the vomit in his hand and smearing it all over her face. "That's daddy's girl. Do you think he's proud of you?"

Melody looked absolutely broken and pathetic covered in her own vomit, her makeup beyond ruined, her bloodshot eyes fighting back tears as she nodded pathetically.

"Say it," Ron said, finally pulling his other hand out of her cunt and sliding his bare dick inside. "Say you hope your daddy is proud of his little whore."

"I hope my daddy is proud of his little whore," Melody said. Ron slapped her full across her face with his full palm, leaving a big red handprint across her face.

"Well at least she's good for one thing." Ron was jack hammering his surprisingly big dick into her pelvis now. Charles began moaning and cumming in her ass right as Ron started cumming in her pussy. He stuffed his hand back down her throat as he blew his load, making her vomit another trickle over the front of herself. As he finally withdrew his cock and took the hand from her mouth, he pinched her tongue with his fingers and pulled it out with his hand. He rubbed the surface of it with his thumb like he was cleaning off a coin. He grabbed her face with his vomit-covered hand.

"Thanks for the good time, sweety. I'll tell your dad hello for you. I'm sure you miss him. Girl like you has to have daddy issues."

Carl knew he should punch the man in the face as he walked past him, but what right did he even have at this point? He was here to do the same thing.

"Alright, that was numbers 6,121 and 6,122. Mr. 6,123, step right up."

There were three more men in front of him. He was going to be number 6,126. He watched the next two men take their place inside her. He would be the 6,126th man to fuck Melody. He would always remember that number. The number vindicated his perversion, in some way. After that many cocks, what difference did it make? He was just another cock, one of an endless, indistinguishable number of them for her.

Number 6,124 finished up while 6,125 continued pounding her ass. It was Carl's turn to warm up with her mouth.

She was on all fours on the bed. 6,125 was holding an absurd look on his face as he reamed her ass, like he'd been stung by a bee. Carl maneuvered to the front of Melody on the bed, pulling his cock out of his pants. She didn't even look up at his face but rather just opened her mouth for his cock. Before he even knew it she had swallowed him. He had built this moment up in his mind, imagining the invisible significance of it between them, but she had just taken her father's cock in her mouth like it was regular business. Which it was, of course. He felt silly now, having imagined that somehow there would be some magical moment here. How could she even know? He was glad she didn't. He was her 110th cock of the night or so. Of course she wouldn't deeply contemplate each one.

Her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked his cock, enthusiastically but mechanically for all that. She was incredible at sucking cock. She wasn't even using her hand and it was the best blowjob he'd ever received. They'd turned her into a professional. His cock was about 7 inches long, but she deepthroated it easily, her lips running from his tip down to the base of his cock over and over, fucking her entire face on the dick that planted her in her mother's womb. He was glad he had already masturbated a few times today or he would have blown his load before getting to fuck her other holes. He initially felt a natural desire to caress her face, to comfort his baby girl. But that was not what he was here for. That was not who she was anymore. Instead he grabbed both of her pierced nipples, mashing them hard between his fingers and thumbs, grinding the sensitive flesh on the hard metal bar within. Any other woman would have slapped him, but Melody just winced and moaned like a dog in heat, taking it.

Carl remembered to pull out his phone and capture the moment. His cock in his daughter's mouth. He would hide the pictures well, never show them to anyone. But they would be there for him to revisit as often as he wanted -- a dark memorabilia. He snapped as many pictures as he could. Many others did as well when it was their turn. But their pictures would never have the significance his did.

Finally 6,125 had cum in her ass and left. It was time for 6,126 to earn his crown.

Carl moved behind her as another man took his place at her face. He was staring down at her wet, slightly gaping pussy. The winking asshole between her spread cheeks. His throbbing cock bobbing just beneath it. He had imagined this moment for so long. He had to go bareback. If he caught something it would be worth it. If he was doing this there couldn't be half-measures. He had to feel her mucous, feel the lining of her vagina directly against his cock. Feel the cum of all the other men who had taken her before him tonight. Fill her with the seed of her own origin. He lined the head of his cock up with her messy opening and thrust all the way in in one go.

This was the feeling he'd been waiting for for so long. Her warm, gooey used cunt enveloped his bare cock, swallowing it whole. He'd had sex with plenty of women in his life, but nothing compared to this. It was the loosest pussy he had ever felt, rendered so by the daily intense stretches of increasing magnitude that had been forced upon it for the last several months or more. Just like a whore should feel, a pussy that would put up no resistance to any size of cock that might feel like slipping in. God she felt so deliciously used. He could feel all the cum of the other men who had fucked her immediately before him being frothed into a batter inside her, his cock shoving all of it up against her cervix, into her womb. He was fucking his own daughter. Over 6,000 other men had fucked her before him. He was supposed to walk her down the aisle one day, giving her away to a single man. Instead she was this, more of a whore than any woman who walked the streets, more than any pornstar. Her pussy was freely given to anyone who wanted it, documented in great detail for anyone in the world who wanted to study it. She could never be special to any man ever again.

He thought back to her high school graduation, to her first boyfriend. Carl remembered how protective he had felt over her then, knowing that one boy might be having sex with her. Look at her now. That feeling of protection had been utterly destroyed, without his say. This act was the only thing he could reclaim now.

He rutted into her, two fingers buried deep in her asshole as he looked down at her back. "Cumdumpster" permanently inked there between her asshole and pussy. He ran his fingers over the raised scarring of her brands: "SLUT" beneath her neck, "WHORE" above her tailbone, marking her disgrace forever, as permanent as the extensive records of her sexual degeneracy online.

They hadn't spoken in years. Even before her downfall they weren't on close terms. And now he knew her in a way more intimately than he ever should have. He looked down at her as he was buried inside her, nothing separating him from her deepest reaches. Her soft curving hips, her long legs. She was an incredibly attractive woman, after all. He couldn't believe how silky her cunt was, how warm and wet. There must be something primal about how it feels to fuck a woman after she'd just been ravished by plenty of others. She becomes nothing but sex. He grabbed her hourglass hips, squeezing the flesh between his fingers as he thrust into her cunt as hard as he could, feeling the tip of his cock bump her slime-coated cervix each time.

The other man was in front of her, standing beside the bed and viciously fucking her throat as Carl took her from behind. Melody loudly retched on his cock several times, spittle and bile swinging from her mouth in long strands, but she never pushed away.

"Oh you disgusting fucking whore," the man said as he pulled her head onto his cock as hard as he could, bucking his hips to gain any further purchase. "You worthless fucking dog. Shame on you. God you should fucking kill yourself."

Melody's eyes were shut tight but she gave no indication of umbrage against the man's cruel words, she just let him continue wrecking her throat.

Carl pulled his fingers out of her asshole and switched his cock into it with as much ease as her pussy had given him. He had to sample every hole.

He relished in the feeling of her bowels around his cock, slamming into her hard, spurred on by the filth pouring out of the mouth of the man on the other end of his daughter. His daughter? She was just a set of free holes he had created for the world to use. He wasn't even wrong to fuck her. He should be able to treat her like an animal the way all these others were.

The guy in her mouth shoved his cock as deep into her throat as he could as he shot rope after rope of cum past her uvula. She kept her lips wrapped around his shaft all the way down at his balls the whole time he was finishing in her. When the man pulled out of her distended throat, Carl took the opportunity to flip Melody over and fuck her missionary for a moment. He wanted to look in her eyes as he finished.

He lay down between those long slender legs, easing his cock once again into her warm, well-used hole as she hooked her feet behind his ass and pulled him into her. Her cunt welcomed him so easily. She looked him dead in the eyes through his mask while he mated her. He was afraid that she would recognize him even through the covering, but she didn't seem to.

"Yeah, use this fucking whore pussy," she said, not breaking eye contact with him. The words didn't sound natural coming out of her mouth, like she was just saying what was expected of her.

He started grunting, already close to cumming. She wrapped a hand around the back of his neck and pulled his face close to hers.

"Give me your cum. Cum inside your whore."

The words sounded so vile coming from her. It was so unlike any version of her he had ever known. She had pulled his face within a couple inches of hers, staring into his eyes through the holes in his mask, thrusting her whole groin into him, milking his cock.

With a sudden gasp he burst inside of her, pushing his cock as far in as he could, feeling himself pulse shot after shot of cum directly onto her cervix.

"Thank you, babygirl," he gasped as he unloaded, unable to help it. It was what he used to call her. Her eyes twitched slightly, and for a horrifying moment he was afraid she would recognize him, but it quickly passed and she just said "Yeah, fill this used pussy up."

He stayed in for a few moments longer, just lying there between those long pale legs, his cock finally coming to a rest after it had ceased spasming. Her cunt felt so deliciously messy. He didn't want it to end. If it ended he would have nothing left but to face what he'd done. He sat up and looked at her crotch, where his cum was just beginning to spill out of her opening. Her inner thighs were coated in the cum of previous partners which had been whipped up by his thrusting into a frothy slurry, almost like whipped cream. His erection had never quite gone away. He couldn't be finished. He took his hand and rotated it around her groin, coating it in cum, before forcing it rather easily inside the hole his cock had just vacated. Melody's eyes rolled back in her head and she just let it happen. Another man came up and grabbed her face, forcing his cock into her throat, which she accepted as well without issue. Her cunt was squeezing his wrist now as he pumped it in and out slowly, opening the fist inside of her to feel her inner walls with his fingers, then taking his thumb and forefinger and lightly pinching her cervix, feeling the slick mucous of it.

"Alright buddy, leave some for the rest of us," someone behind him said, and the next thing he knew he was being pulled away from her and another pantless man was pumping away at his daughter.

He sat in a daze in a chair in the corner, watching the rest of the men take her. He tried to take up as little room as possible, attract as little attention as possible, hoping they wouldn't make him leave. He watched as the next twenty men took her, one after the other, his mind feeling detached from what he was seeing. It was like none of it was real. How could it be?

He just hadn't been able to help himself. He hated himself for it, but feeling Melody's warm, soaked, silky, ultra-used cunt wrapped around his naked cock had been the most mind-melting feeling in the world. The ultimate taboo.

"God damn you, Melody," he thought to himself, watching her taking three new men at once now. "God damn you for turning yourself into this public whore. God damn you for turning me into this."

Things tended to get a lot looser by this time of night. There were fewer people waiting, and those still there tended to be the diehards. More guys were getting in the action at once now, passing her around, really fucking her like in some depraved porn. They were rough with her, incredibly rough, throwing her around and slamming their cocks into her so hard that Carl wasn't sure how she didn't always have a pulverized cervix. Her holes took fists easily, more easily as the night went on. And still she took it all. She did have incredible endurance and durability. It was no wonder people said she was born to fuck. He couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth while they fucked her, even now. Every guy would get some variation of: "Yeah, use this fucking run-through pussy. That's all I'm good for now, aren't I? I'm the most used up girl in America. Use my fucking hole."