Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was at number 6,198 when they finally called it quits for the night. It seemed everyone present who wanted it had taken a turn. She'd fucked 186 guys tonight -- honestly a somewhat slow night for her on this tour. They ended things similar to how they normally did, sliding a huge glass buttplug into her ass where it was captured by her gaping, rippled sphincter. Then anyone who had brought containers of cum to the party brought them out, and each was dumped in turn on her waiting, upturned face. One by one the little lids were popped off where men had been collecting each of their loads for the last several weeks or months in anticipation of giving it to Melody tonight. It had become the trademark way of ending each of her gangbangs on the tour. One by one they emptied them over her face or in her hair until she was completely drenched in the chunky, stinking batter. She bounced on the balls of her feet and spread her knees wide for the camera, dripping in sheets of cum, looking like some sullied gargoyle while she rapidly frigged her clit, bringing herself to a shameful orgasm as men continued to walk up and pour their cum on her. Some poured it right over her masturbating hand and onto her clit, giving her lubrication to get herself off with. The friction of her fingers quickly lathered the cum on her pussy up into a froth. She recited what had become her usual mantra to end things.

"I'm Melody Ainsley from Spokane, Washington, and I'm a free-use whore now who anyone can fuck." Her eyes rolled back in her head briefly as she continued attacking her clit. "I get off to the shame that everyone in the world knows what a disgusting slut I've become." It still sent a shockwave to Carl's brain and dick to hear her expose her real name like this. God what a shameful whore his daughter was, and the whole world knew it. Every man he knew had surely jacked off to his slut daughter, if not fucked her. They probably imagined her every time they faced him. His cock was diamond-hard again.

Melody threw her head back and moaned as a gush of liquid burst from her cunt and splattered around her feet. Her chest rose and fell with her heaving breaths. Her pale, spread thighs pointed to her shaved, battered pussy standing out in a gleaming flushed red beneath the froth of cum adorning it.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING. I'M A RUINED FUCKING WHORE."

The camera got a last closeup of her on her knees on the ground there, ruined in cum, recovering from her orgasm. She smiled wearily and gave a thumbs up to the camera.

"Thanks Atlanta," she said, "I'm glad I got to fuck your city tonight. They tell me 186 of you got to use my holes tonight, bringing my slut tally to 6,198!" A small round of applause went around the room. "We will be in Washington DC in two days. I hope to fuck a lot more of you there!"

She took her hand and wiped up handfuls of the slurry of cum coating her thighs and labia, taking one handful after another to her mouth and eating it all up until nothing was left. As soon as the cameras shut off Carl felt the need to leave. It was suddenly no longer a performance, but a real situation with real people, and one he could not be a party to.

When he got home he immediately went and watched the footage that had been taken of him fucking her, searchingly obsessively for any clue as to his identity. Surely there wasn't any. He was just another man in the list of thousands. The participation of his particular body would not be scrutinized to any special degree, surely.

The night was done. With the sick thrill diminished, all that remained was the guilt, the rationalizations, the fear of being caught. What will you be when this is done?

*

Melody retired to the back room of the RV, exhausted but now so used to it that it just felt like finishing a grueling shift at work. She sat down on the toilet and let her bowels free, a mixture of her piss blending with the cum leaking from both of her holes. The one good thing about this tour was that she could use the toilet while knowing that tens of thousands of men weren't watching from within the bowl. She was pretty sure, at least. She'd checked the bowl a hundred times and couldn't find any evidence of a camera. After everything she'd been through, nothing had felt more continuously violating than that.

She looked at herself in the mirror in front of the toilet as she felt the last traces of cum from tonight's gangbang dribble out of her. Her hair was wild and disheveled, matted down with cum in places. The expression on her face looked like what one might expect a bride abandoned at the altar to wear.

She had tried to embrace her disgrace, like Bruce had suggested. She had tried to give up, to find solace in resignation, and sometimes it worked. But usually it didn't. Especially not when she was alone, after another couple hundred men had just violated her. She couldn't lose that nagging feeling that she was a woman who deserved dignity, that she had somehow, through someone's hidden machinations, been trapped in a cycle of exploitation that surely surpassed anything that had ever happened to almost any other woman in history. She still played the part, when the cameras were rolling. She had adopted the persona of the deranged whore, the filthy slut who begged every successive stranger to use her however he wanted, to fill her with his cum. And at times, in the moment, it wasn't an act. She would lose herself in the depravity of her life, in the helplessness, and want to be used and violated and discarded by every man who saw her.

But that wasn't who she really was. She still wished, more than anything, that she could go back to that time before every facet of her autonomy had been stripped away. Had it already been five years? Nearly a fifth of her life had been spent in a state where people knew Melody Ann Ainsley as a girl whose complete anatomy you could simply Google and see at any time. Not just in the quality of standard leaked nudes, which were already devastating enough to many girls, but whose every single inch could be examined in extreme detail. A girl you could see being fucked and stretched and used in every way imaginable. A girl whose body was open access to anyone in the world who felt like traveling to wherever she happened to be located at that moment. This was not only known to millions of strangers on the Internet, but known to surely every single person she'd ever known personally. And she wasn't used to it. She couldn't get used to it. She still resented it, was baffled by it. Her deeply private nature was exactly what had made her secretly aroused by the idea of being exposed and humiliated. It was her greatest fear, and thus her greatest forbidden turn on. And someone had found that out and used it against her, made it become real.

She took out her clit and nipple piercings and put them away. She wiped her crotch down with a thick wad of toilet paper, feeling around the perimeter of her holes for damage, as she always did, but finding none. Her body had adapted to the abuse. It could handle it. She was so used to having a cock between her legs that it almost felt strange to be empty.

She showered and then put the usual range of healing and protective ointments and jellies around her vagina and anus like she did every night. Then she walked back into her bedroom occupying the back section of the RV, pulled a sleeping gown over her head, and flopped down on the bed. Every night she asked herself the same thing: was this it? Was this all her life was going to be ever again? Her mind couldn't reckon with the fact that she had to be this forever. Literally a whore for /life/? The rest of her conscious existence? It couldn't be. Surely people would forget or lose interest. She managed to convince herself of this on and off, but deep inside she knew these past five years would be all that defined her in the eyes of anyone she met, in perpetuity.

Sometimes she would have panic attacks when thinking about everything. It couldn't be scrubbed, wouldn't be forgotten. She wanted to have dignity again, wanted to be able to go in public wearing a pretty outfit and not feel like she's still spreading her legs with a speculum in her cunt for all the world to see. She would remember all those clips of her looking into the camera and saying "I'm a whore who wants to be fucked by anyone and ruined for the rest of my life" and cringe until she couldn't bear to open her eyes again. How could it be real? Tears sprang to her eyes.

There was a sudden knock on the door, followed immediately by Bruce entering with the cameraman right behind him, already holding the camera up and filming. Melody sat bolt upright in bed, quickly wiping the tears from her cheeks, doing her best to hide the fact that she had been crying. She knew it would be obvious though. Bruce paused and stared at her for a moment with a slight smirk on his face, unmoved entirely by the emotional scene he has just interrupted.

"We have a surprise for you," he said, and from behind his back he produced a clear plastic jug filled nearly to the brim with semen.

She tried to hide her annoyance. Every once in a while he would surprise her with something like this during her "alone" time, reminding her that she was a whore 24/7 if he wanted her to be, trying to catch her at her most vulnerable moments.

He handed her the jug and she looked at the swirled, yellowish-white mass of cum within. All she could muster was a forced-interest raise of her eyebrows and pursed lips.

"Oooooh," she said unconvincingly.

"Take a sip," he said.

Melody obediently raised the jug to her lips and took a mouthful and gulped it down, disguising her reflex to retch with practiced ease. She gave a half-hearted nod of approval and gave the camera a thumbs up.

"This isn't just your average jug of cum," Bruce said. "That's 40 total ounces of cum from virtually every guy you graduated highschool with. We've been diligently collecting it in the mail for weeks now, keeping it in the freezer until we had all of it. And now it's here, and it's all for you."

"Oh..." Melody said awkwardly, sniffling. She tried her best to sound happy about it, but her red eyes and flushed face made it painfully obvious she wanted to be doing anything but contemplating drinking the cum of all 400+ males who she had walked across the graduation stage with. Back when they knew her as nothing more than the pretty but weird, quiet girl. "Awesome!" She gave an involuntary laugh that she always did in uncomfortable situations, too loudly. She cringed hearing it, realizing how fake and mirthless it sounded. It would be less embarrassing if they thought she actually wanted to do this right now, somehow, rather than knowing she was humiliated but did it only because she didn't know how to say no.

"Take a big mouthful and hold it while we talk," Bruce said.

Melody took a deep breath and then tipped back a big gulp of the vile, room temperature jizz and held it pooled in her open mouth, waiting for Bruce to continue.

"We put out the request directly to every male in your graduating class a few months ago. 'Send in your cum if you want to watch your famous whore classmate Melody Ainsley ingest it on camera.' Of course they all already know all about you. I even offered a generous cash compensation to ensure we got as many responses as possible. Out of the 415 males you graduated with, 411 sent us a sample. Which is good because it allows a small bit of plausible deniability for any one man should any of their women find out about this."

Bruce and the cameraman laughed. Melody kept holding her mouth open for the camera, the white pool in her mouth jiggling slightly. She imagined all those guys watching this video, which they surely would, to a man, seeing her in this pathetic position of subservience to all of them. She thought of how many of them she hated, how many had treated her so cruelly during those years. Several of the faces of the most vile boys from high school flashed through her mind, knowing their cum was now on her tongue or soon would be. Now each of them getting to see her as their personal cumdumpster.

"Go ahead and drink the whole thing," Bruce said.

Melody swallowed the cum in her mouth, took a deep breath, then gulped another mouthful, feeling the thick, room-temperature plasma slide down her throat. She never quite got used to drinking huge quantities of cum like this, even though she'd been made to do it many times. Fighting the urge to retch after each mouthful, seeing how little each gulp did to lower the overall quantity remaining. It always seemed impossible in the moment, but she always got it done.

"Just keep drinking while I read you some comments some of your classmates sent in. Let's see.

'Hey Melody. Always assumed you were a closet whore in school, but never bothered to find out for myself. Glad to see you gave up the hard-to-get act and just let everyone use your cunt now. Can't wait to use it myself soon!'

'Thanks for putting our town on the map, Melody. Everyone in town knows all about the scandalous slut from RHS who let thousands of men fuck her across the country. Can't wait to try you out myself!'

'You were two grades above me, but I always imagined stripping you naked whenever I saw you clattering around in your high heels in the halls. Funny that the girl who always had to dress up is now always naked for the world! Glad you decided to make my fantasies come true yourself!'"

He continued reading a litany of personal, bitterly degrading comments as Melody slowly worked her way through the jug. She took acute notice of many of the comments referring to getting to use her "soon." They weren't taking her back to Spokane...were they?

More comments. More allusions to an upcoming event. Finally the kicker.

"'Hey Melody. Been following your footage for years. Share it everywhere I can. So glad you're ending your tour back home in Spokane for all of us who knew you but missed the chance to fuck you before can finally do so. Good of you to make sure everyone possible can get in your famous pussy.'"

Melody swallowed the mouthful of cum in her mouth and looked at Bruce in the eyes. He just smiled down at her. How could she have expected otherwise? Why would she have assumed some shred of dignity would be left to her?

Suddenly an orgasm rose up and exploded to climax out of nowhere, deep in her loins, rattling her whole body. She looked down and gasped, her thighs quivering. The humiliation-arousal switch had been triggered, suddenly, as it was sometimes wont to do.

She was drinking her whole graduating class' cum, at once, on camera for all of them. How hadn't she wrapped her head around that before? And they were all going to fuck her soon. She was their personal cumdumpster. For all of them.

She took a big swig into her mouth and then held it open right in front of the camera, gargling it into a bubbling dome of cum that rose up beyond her lips and threatened to spill down her face. Then she swallowed it.

"I can't wait to give all my holes up to all of you. I'm sorry I didn't just fuck all of you when we were in school. But I'll make it up to you. I'm the world's biggest whore now. You could have fucked me at any time back then if you'd made me. I wouldn't have stopped you. But please come use me now. I want every guy who knew me back then to fuck me."

She started knocking back the gulps now, thanking a random guy she could think of by name between every swallow.

"Thank you Carter. **gulp** Thank you Ross. **gulp** Thank you Dequan. **gulp**"

She went into that half-blackout horniness haze, degrading herself out loud, almost automatically, chugging cum all the while. Before she knew it the jug was empty. She had kept flicking her clit the whole time she drank, bringing herself to no fewer than five orgasms while she worked her way through all that cum. Her head suddenly cleared. She saw that she had even tried to wipe down the inside of the jar and lick the remnants off her hand. She sat slightly stunned, suddenly unable to remember all the terrible things she had just said about herself.

"That's all for tonight," Bruce said, signaling for the cameraman to shut down. "Now go rest up. You've still got 16 more gangbangs between now and Spokane. Plenty more seasoning for your cunt, not that it needs it. Lot of abuse your holes still have to endure between now and then. Hope you've been putting your creams and salves on them every night. They're going to be totally worn out and hanging loose by the time your old classmates get to use them.

And it's really going to be a grand finale. We've been advertising it locally quite thoroughly. Targeted messages, planted word of mouth, even posters in every bar bathroom in town. Your smiling face and details above every urinal, viewed by every drunk patron. No one won't know. You've been in the roughly 200 men a night range so far on this tour. I think you can expect a lot more for your homecoming."

They left then, shutting the door and leaving her alone with this information. She replayed his words in her head. She didn't know whether to masturbate or weep. In the end she did both at once.

(To be continued)