Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 16

Story Info
Fucked by dozens of men every night in a cross-country tour.
10.7k words
4.55
59.7k
53

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: It has been a long time since I've been able to really put myself in the very specific mindset required to write this story, and for that I apologize. I follow certain authors on here, eagerly awaiting their next entries, and am myself very impatient in doing so. So I understand the frustration over the very long wait times between chapters. Unfortunately I just have not been able to get productive with this series. All I can tell you is I guarantee the eventual completion of this whole story, and I thank the dedicated readers who have followed Melody this far down her admittedly dark journey.

I think once I reach a specific part of her story that I have outlined, one that I think will be fresh and more exciting to write, I may be able to speed up. You will have to bear with me in the meantime. I may soon end up taking some liberties in elliptical writing to speed things along to where I'd rather be. But we have things that simply must be covered in some detail before getting there.

I wish I could say I'm now presenting you with an epic, lengthy chapter but I think it ended up being of middling to average length. Better things coming in the (hopefully) near future. Thanks again for your patience and for reading. Remember, this is just fantasy. A dark, inescapable sort of fantasy that can't be expunged in any way other than writing it down. For anyone looking for cosmic justice or a grand karmic balance in this story, I'll go ahead and tell you it's not really going to happen. Typical literary concerns do not apply here.

---

'You're 28 now," Carl Ainsley thought, watching his beautiful daughter on a livestream online getting creampied by a black man she didn't know. 'You should be married by now. Maybe have little kids you bring over for the holidays. But instead you're this.'

This is what she had been to him for the last five years and change -- a whore. Ever since that first night that had rocked his world. They had called him while they were gangraping his daughter. Or was it rape? It was too blurry to tell now. That was the last time he'd talked to her, or acknowledged her.

In the five years since, she had come to be known to millions of people around the world as maybe the most disgraced woman on the Internet. She'd had sex with thousands of different men, most of it filmed and viewable to anyone with an Internet connection. Every inch of her body was documented numerous times over in HD closeups. Her body was slowly being permanently ruined -- by extreme and sustained stretching inflicted on her vagina and anus, by degrading brands and tattoos. She was permanently and irrevocably an extremely public disgrace.

And here he was jerking off to yet another one of her gangbangs. Perhaps it was a defense mechanism, finding pleasure in the thing that had tormented him these years, that had shamed him so deeply he could barely look his coworkers in the eye. No one brought it up to him, but he knew they knew.

In the last couple years he had become an obsessive over following her continual shame online. He participated as actively as anyone in her forums, although of course he never revealed his identity. It was his darkest secret.

He'd listened with a dark relish when her current master, some rich psychopath named Bruce, had explained to Melody that he'd be taking her on a cross-country trip in an RV to fuck as many of her fans across the country as was realistic. 30 gangbangs in 45 days. By far the greatest numbers of cocks she'd experienced thus far in her already impressive whore's life. The one fact that was withheld from her was that the tour would conclude in Spokane, her hometown, the place she was born and raised. Giving herself to all the people she'd known in her previous life, who had been watching her ruin herself these past few years, building up their lust and fantasies.

'Yes, completely destroy her,' Carl had thought. She was already far, far beyond any possible redemption. Why not take it to the furthest extent possible?

When he saw one of the stops was in Atlanta, where he lived, he knew immediately that he was going to fuck his own daughter. That had always been the inevitable end of all this. No matter how many times he talked himself out of it between now and then, he knew he wouldn't be able to resist in the end. He would wear a mask, she nor anyone else would ever know it was him. Still, he knew it was risky, but he knew it wouldn't matter to him. He had to have that exposed, famous pussy for himself, to get on equal footing with all these other men, so he could get it out of his system and move on. That's what he told himself.

And now it was the day before. She was in Birmingham, Alabama right now, getting fucked in the manner he was currently viewing. Tomorrow she would be here. He had watched each of the 12 gangbangs she had gone through in the previous two weeks leading up to this. Atlanta would be number 13. Bruce insisted on the participants in her gangbangs to be people she had never fucked before, so as to increase her total number of sexual partners. This was a numeric metric of her destruction. Carl liked this. An average of about 230 men fucked her at each of these several hour-long gangbangs. In the past two weeks, her number had risen from 3,246 (an already unfathomable number) to 5,977. Well, number 5,978 was inside her right now. Her fans loved keeping track of this number. A quantifiable statistic to point to to show exactly how much more used up and disgusting she was than other women. He had seen the number of "crown" avatars next to usernames grow massively on her forums over the last two weeks, a symbol that the user had personally fucked their collective object of desire. A silver crown if you fucked her with a condom, a gold crown if you dared to go bareback. Most men actually opted to go for the gold.

5,978. 5,978 different men had fucked his daughter, had felt her pussy or asshole squeeze their cock. She would pass 6,000 tonight. He watched the jeweled "Cumslut" adornments dangle from her nipple piercings, swinging back and forth as she was pumped from behind. How accurate it was. It went well with the "WHORE" and "SLUT" brands permanently scarring her backside, on her neck and lower back, with the "Cumdumpster" tattooed on her taint, explicitly visible between two cocks whenever she was double penetrated. Things permanently labeling her as trash. A pump and dump for the rest of her life.

In Dallas, Bruce had given her another tattoo. "Property of Cock #1,306" on the side of her left foot, right in the arch. You could see it if she was standing in high heels. Bruce was the 1,306th man to fuck her. Oh how he'd raised her body count in a relatively short amount of time. Carl couldn't wait to see what he'd do to her next.

Carl had already crossed the line into direct involvement. Knowing that Bruce accepted "gifts" from any and all fans -- namely mailed-in quantities of cum for Melody to drink -- he had begun collecting and storing each of his own loads three months ago, ejaculating into a plastic container that he kept in his freezer. He had accumulated a little over half a pint by the time he mailed it to Bruce anonymously a few weeks ago. The sick fuck thawed it and had Melody drink it all in one go on camera, thanking him by name as she had to do for all cum submissions. He gave the alias "Slut Maker" for his name.

He remembered how incredibly hard he was watching her sit before the camera and unscrew the top on the container, a whole cup of his semen jiggling inside.

"This is a gift from Slut Maker," she had said in that half-convincing enthusiastic voice she put on, taking a deep whiff from the container. "Mmmmm. Can't wait to drink this."

He watched, his heart racing, as his daughter took three big, successive chugs of her own father's cum, completely unbeknownst to her. She took a fourth big swig and held it in her mouth, opening her jaws wide for the camera to see the cum swirling around her tongue, her molars, oozing between her teeth. Her little pink uvula flicked rapidly back and forth through the jizz as she gargled it into a froth. She swallowed and then finished the rest of the cum, smacking her lips for the gratitude of the viewers, never knowing she had just drank a liberal amount of the same source of DNA that had created her.

He came so hard that he almost passed out. It was so profane. How many men could ever claim to have such a taboo, forbidden experience? The only way to top it was by shooting that cum directly into her womb.

His own girlfriend had left him some months ago. She didn't know that he viewed this stuff, of course, but it had affected their sex life nonetheless. He spent so much time jerking off to the depraved things he watched his daughter doing that vanilla sex with his girlfriend didn't cut it anymore. He preferred masturbating to Melody now. This combined with the emotionally distant state it had put him in served to finally push her out the door. He didn't care. He no longer had to worry about her being present when he wanted to watch a particular livestream.

He went to bed that night with so much anxiety and anticipation that it took him hours to fall asleep. Was he really going to fuck his daughter tomorrow? This whole sick odyssey had been leading to this. Why shouldn't he? He had just watched her take her 6,012th cock when her Birmingham gangbang finally came to an end. He wouldn't claim her. She was no longer his daughter. She was a whore who had brought incredible shame on their whole family. She deserved to get fucked by him. Why should the rest of the world have access to her but not him, who had suffered so much from the ordeal?

When the last man had left the hotel suite they had rented in Birmingham, Bruce had Melody stuff herself with two unbelievably massive dildos. This had become a staple after each gangbang. They had been working her up to take increasingly obscene sizes, determined to have her surpass whatever any other slut on the internet had achieved. Her holes had been so overworked and blown out that she could take these monsters with relative ease now. A rubber cock bigger than a two liter bottle made its way all the way up her red, punished asshole, lubricated by plenty of cum strangers had left in it. Then her cunt took a dildo about half the size of the first one simultaneously. It didn't even look like it should be physically possible for a girl as slender as her to welcome these things into her pelvis, but there they were. The daily status pictures of her pussy in its neutral state had continued, and you could easily see the changes even when it was relaxed and had not had cock for a couple days. Her vaginal hole would gape open an inch or so at all times, with the rippled pink billow inside the bottom of the cavity permanently bulging out slightly, like a little tongue sticking out. Even when she wasn't being stretched you could just gaze all the way up her to her cervix, if you were at the right angle. Her asshole remained closed, of course, but you could tell it was a ring now used to stretching widely, easily. People made time lapse photos of her pussy closeups from a year ago to the present day, and you could watch it get looser and more battered with each passing second. Men who had fucked her more than once with a considerable length of time in between reported on the forums that you could definitely tell the difference when you fucked her now. "That's alright though," they'd usually say. "You should be able to just feel that she's a huge whore, not a regular girl." Bruce fell asleep imagining how easily his daughter could take a horse cock up her ass.

He woke the next morning around 7. The gangbang wasn't until this evening, but he was too nervous and excited to sleep in. He spent the day rewatching some of the footage from her other recent gangbangs in order to psych himself up for that night. It probably wouldn't hurt if he came a couple times beforehand anyway. He didn't want to blow his load in the first 30 seconds, even if he wouldn't be allowed to take much longer than that anyway, given how many other men would be waiting to use her.

He rewatched the pre-gangbang footage from Oklahoma City the week before. In addition to the already sizable crowd that would have assembled just based on word-of-mouth and internet reach, they made Melody go out in public to advertise her pussy as freely available to anyone who encountered her. It was the first time she'd worn clothes in over a year. She was made to wear severe, open-toed high heels that she struggled to walk in after going barefoot for so long. A micro jean skirt that showed the bottoms of her asscheeks, with no underwear. She wore a t shirt that was also cut off just too short to hide the bottom of her tits. It read "Ask me about my free pussy." In this eye-catching outfit they had her go to blue-collar bars in middle America, advertising her own shame and degeneracy. She had a stack of business cards she was made to hand out to any man who paid her attention. They said: "My name is Melody Ann Ainsley, and I'm trying to be the biggest slut in history. Check out my body, and please come fuck me later!" This was followed by a link to her exhaustive anatomy webpage, and details for her gangbang that evening.

She looked so ridiculous in that outfit, Carl thought. Even after all she has done, she doesn't look right in a gutter-slut's uniform. She didn't have the confidence to make it look natural. This must have been part of the appeal to her fans. She wasn't the typical pornstar. This shouldn't be happening to her. Men goggled at her, and women shot her disgusted looks. He could see her face flushing red with embarrassment, no matter how she tried to play it off. She had never outed herself to the normal public in quite this way before. Usually people came expecting a show. Now she was presenting herself as trash in polite, unsuspecting society.

She avoided groups with women in them, wobbling unsteadily toward groups of men, before announcing herself and handing out her cards: "Hi, my name's Melody," she would say with an awkward laugh, seeming anything but the confident whore. "I'm a public property fuckslut, and I'd love it if you guys would check out every inch of my body on that website, and come fuck me tonight at the address on the card at 9 p.m. Hope to see you there!"

Most men kind of laughed uncertainly and smiled, uncertain how to react. The more drunk ones would ask incredulously if she was serious, and ask to cop a feel. Often some members of the group would engage her in conversation long enough that another of the group would pull up the site on her phone, and then with an expression of awe show the rest of the table a closeup picture of Melody's asshole, or any other body part.

"This nasty bitch is for real!"

Three different men recognized her with surprise. They weren't hardcore fans, just casual porn viewers who had still come across enough of her content to remember the name and face. Carl could see the look of slight shock and hesitation in her eyes when a man told her, "Oh shit, I know who you are!"

"You do...?"

"No shit! Ted, this is that crazy bitch I showed you a while ago who threw her whole life away to take endless dick!"

You could see it dawn on her that her humiliation and reputation was widespread enough that she even reached a mainstream audience. A few different random yokels she stumbled upon in a city she had never been to knew her because of her sexual reputation. This absolutely WAS all she would ever be. The girl next door who snapped one day and never recovered, suddenly giving her body away to anyone and everyone who wanted it.

Carl skipped forward to that night to where that very same yokel fucked Melody bareback in both her ass and pussy.

"This is crazy, I was jerking off to one of this bitch's videos a week ago, now all of a sudden I'm fuckin' her!" he laughed to the crowd.

Carl scanned the crowd on the screen. All kinds. The salt of the earth. One overweight man was wearing a t shirt with a picture of Melody's face on it, drenched in cum. It read "Melody Ainsley: America's Sweetheart. 5,000 cocks and counting!" The number was already out of date now. The man was tugging his dick as he waited his turn, smiling and giving a thumbs up to the camera.

Another man had screen printed his own t shirts for the event that he was selling to participants for $20. They similarly featured Melody's face, surrounded by cocks. They read "I fucked Melody Ainsley at her Oklahoma City gangbang!" He was going to sell out by the end of the night. Men in other cities had created similar merch.

He came three times that day in anticipation. Finally evening came and he prepared to make his way to the far side of Atlanta, to the hotel where his daughter's gangbang would be taking place. He knew he wouldn't be there at the beginning, but he didn't want to be. He hoped to slip in relatively unnoticed once things were already in full swing. Wanted to feel her holes after they'd already just been used by dozens of others.

His hands were shaking as he prepared. He was going to wear a full ski-mask. Maybe he would look a little odd, but he had seen other men do similar things at previous gangbangs. Those who didn't want their identity to be seen on-screen. He certainly didn't. As long as no one there recognized him, especially Melody, he would be fine. She would probably be so out of it by the time it was his turn she wouldn't even think about it. Never realize her father's cock was inside her.

It took him nearly an hour to get there. Traffic was bad. He'd planned on it. It was happening in a fairly skeevy part of town, where questions wouldn't be asked. He pulled up across the street from the motel. The room was on the second floor, with the door opening to the outside. That was how they usually did it. Bruce had rented six rooms in a row to provide a buffer from other guests. This was also normal. It was just past 5 in the evening but already dark. He saw men crowding the lit, open doorway where it was taking place. Men in a queue down the upstairs walkway. Larger groups of them down in the parking lot, waiting to be allowed upstairs by one of Bruce's assistants. They kept things orderly. They sweet-talked and greased any cops who came to check on the commotion. Sometimes the cops were invited to join. Sometimes they took them up on it.

Carl pulled the ski-mask over his face and got out of the car. There were other men just arriving nearby. Some of them carried their own masks in their hands, evidently not bothering to put them on until they were in the room. Carl couldn't take that risk. Men arrived solo, or in small groups. He could hear them talking in excited tones as they crossed the street together. It was surreal seeing them all arrive like this. It was like a crowd arriving to see a concert. But instead they were all here to fuck his daughter, the complete slut who had achieved a sort of legendary status on growing sections of the Internet.

Carl joined the throng of men waiting to be allowed up the exterior stairs in the parking lot. His heart felt like it would burst through his ribcage. Seeing the assorted variety of men here, all walks of life -- old and young, fat and skinny, tall and short, white and black and Mexican and Asian and Arab, handsome and hideous, junkies next to seemingly respectable men -- all joined here in their shared debauchery. To do whatever they wanted to his daughter, at least for a couple minutes each. If they wanted to go bareback in any of her holes, they could. If they wanted to make her choke on their cocks until she vomited all over herself, they could. If they wanted to shove their arms up her intestines until her bowels fell out of her rectum they could. And they would. He tried to wrap his head around the fact that every one of these strangers was, for a fact, going to brutalize his daughter in some way before the night ended. It had been an abstraction until now. He was pouring sweat. And yet he had never been so aroused in his life.