Meloni Ch. 02

Story Info
Meloni Hoar, the slut.
10k words
4.24
2.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days after our second visit to Dr.Khoury's office were not very different from last week: Chat messages, pics of Meloni nude... At night while we were fucking, Meloni would tell me how aroused she felt during the last therapy session. She also kept mentioning between moanings the times she had been harassed during the day in different public spaces. I was enjoying her stories more and more, to the point that I couldn't help but acknowledge that the therapy, while unusual, was having a positive effect on my sexual life.

On Saturday Meloni and I cleaned the apartment. Despite the effort, there were stains that could not be cleaned, so we stopped in the middle of the afternoon so as not to get too tired before going to the appointment that Dr. Khoury had prepared for us.

After dinner, Meloni began to prepare. She dressed in a very revealing super tight white dress. She had straightened her hair and tied it up in a ponytail.

"David, honey, I'm ready."

"Let's go."

We arrived at the club on time. It was a secluded spot on the outskirts of Miami, heading west on Route 41. There were a few cars in the parking lot. We approached the door of the premises and as soon as we entered a man looked at us and said:

"Meloni! I am glad you made it."

"Errr... Hi, my name is David... Did you know Meloni already?"

"Oh no! I just recognized her from the pics Dr.Khoury sent me. Hi, I am Mike, welcome to my club."

Both Mike and I shaked hands, but when Meloni approached him to say hello, Mike went ahead and grabbed her ass and kissed her cheeks.

"Come to the back, I'll fill you in on everything you need to do."

We went through a sort of dance floor. The men in the back of the bar, some of them black, began to whistle and shout the moment they saw Meloni:

"Nice ass!"

"Do you have milk for me?!!!"

"What a babe!"

"I am gonna fuck you blondie!"

They also shout at me:

"Hey man, you brought your woman to the wrong club."

I try to ignored, but Meloni whispered in my ear:

"Honey, I am so excited!. Thank you for being here with me."

We entered Michael's office. He offered something to drink and he went straight to business:

"So, Dr.Khoury asked me to give you some guidance before you start. There are several booths at the club. Each one is a quadrangle and they are connected to a common bathroom and to my office, in case you want to sneak out at the end without being seen. The opposite wall of the bathroom inside the booth is a door in case a client wants to enter, although per Dr.Khoury's request, no clients will be allowed to visit Meloni inside the booth tonight. David, you can exit by that door if you need fresh air or just want to have a drink. I also placed a chair for you in case you get tired. Meloni, on each side of the booth you will see a glory hole. They are ample, so you will be able to squeeze and lick balls with no difficulty. Some men would like to introduce their hands through the holes to feel different parts of your body, please let them do it. You will perform from 9 to 10:30 should you need a break just close the mini sliding doors attached to each hole. When you are ready to receive, open the sliding doors and put your hand out or just look through the hole. Before they cum they will give you a signal so you know what's coming, they will knock the wall. Please swallow all the cum, they've paid for that service. If one of the guys is unable to cum, do not waste time, just tell him to fuck off, we have a lot of costumers tonight. Do you have any questions, Meloni?"

"Yes, What if there is a cock in each hole at the same time?"

"One of the guys will have to wait." Answered Michael. "Anything else?"

"No, I think I can handle it." Said Meloni.

"OK. Tonight you will be in booth #2. I recommend you to undress here before you go in, you can leave your clothes in that cabinet with the other girls' staff. Go ahead, it's almost time."

Meloni stood up and took off her dress without caring that Michael was still there. Since she was wearing no underwear she got naked instantly. Michael took a deep look at her and said to me:

"Wow, that's a stunning female you have men. I might treat myself tonight with booth#2 services."

I did not know what to say so I gave him a thumbs up.

We went into booth#2 through the bathroom. Inside the booth there were bottles of water, hygienic paper, a bottle of personal lubricant liquid, a small bench in the middle facing the two glory holes and a chair for me. It was cozy, so I would be close to the action at all times. Suddenly there was a knock at the wall and Michael shout out loud:

"It's nine!!! Show time!!!"

Meloni took a deep breath and opened the door on her right. Immediately a small dick appeared through it. Meloni look at me with disappointment and she whispered:

"It's kind of small, but I do not want to discriminate." Then she shouted to the guy on the outside "Hi Darling!"

Meloni started to give him a blow job. She had to put her face to the hole to get that small dick in her mouth. After a minute she turned to me and said:

"It's very clean and it smells good."

Meloni continued to suck, but the guy was not really hard yet. She was worried about what Michael said of guys not able to cum, but she wanted to be nice so she decided to help him a little. She started to bust his balls while spitting some saliva on his dick and jerked him for a bit, but this didn't work either. At that point she said:

"OK, they say if you don't cum you need to move". And then in a very sweet way Meloni said: "Move along little boy!"

"Please, can I jerk off and cum on your face?" Said the man.

"Yes, that's fine with me!" Answered Meloni.

Meloni was tired of him already, so she decided to sit on the bench, put her heels on the wall and expose her cunt to him. The guy started to jerk off himself and to arouse him Meloni started to touch her cunt and said:

"Look at my cunt, I am dripping!"

At that moment I heard a knock knock knock on the wall and immediately Meloni put the small dick back in her mouth and swallowed the first of many cums that night. Upon finishing she let the small dick go and said:

"Thanks!"

I was impressed with the familiarity Meloni was showing in giving a blow job to a stranger. Without a chance to ask her if everything was ok, she turned left and opened the other hole. This time, a huge white cock entered the hole.

"Look David! This one is pretty. "

Meloni immediately started to enjoy her next assignment, but almost before a minute into it... knock knock knock and Meloni was swallowing cum again.

"I am sorry I made you cum so quickly!" Said Meloni.

"Don't worry, I will probably come back later." Said the man.

"I will not move from here!" Responded Meloni in laughter.

Back to the right and another medium to high average cock appeared. Meloni took a sip of water and went to work again...

For the next 50 minutes she blew, licked, and jerked 7 more cocks of different sizes and colors, swallowing all their cum. Her enjoyment increased as time passed. Most of them put their hands into Meloni's boobs and some of them requested to grab her cunt, which Meloni offered without hesitation.

As the eleventh cock of the evening appeared on the right hole I felt that for some reason that cock looked familiar. Meloni kissed the cock and with a surprised expression in her face said:

"Dr.Khoury? Is that you?"

"errr... no..., errr... my name is Ahmed" Said the men in a Middle Eastern accent.

Meloni went back to blow him, but after a couple of minutes she turned to me and whispered:

"It's him, it tastes like orange."

Meloni was very happy and she continued giving him the best blow job she performed so far that night. The Dr. had a huge load again and Meloni had a gag reflex for a moment, but she was able to keep all his cum in her mouth before swallowing it. Once she finished she turn to me and said:

"It was definitely him." She drank some water, turned to the left and said: "OK! Next!"

The blackest and biggest cock and balls I have ever imagined could ever exist entered the booth through the hole... Meloni had to use both hands to bring it to her mouth.

"Oh my god, you are huge."

"Just suck my cock you slut." Said the customer.

"With pleasure!" Replied Meloni.

At first it was difficult for Meloni to manage, but soon she adopted a position that allowed her to have most of that enormous cock inside her mouth. Because of the size of it, Meloni had to stop sometimes to catch her breath. In doing so, she complimented him with things like:

"Oh you taste good, you taste so fucking good." And "No matter if your cock is too big, I will take it all."

This guy was lasting more than anybody else that evening, but Meloni did not tell him to move along like she tried with her first one of the evening. She was enjoying this one a lot. She moaned, hummed, slurped, gagged with pleasure while her head continued to move back and forth. Every now and then he tried to slam his cock into the back of her hot mouth. I lost track of time, this one was lasting forever.

Finally... KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hmmmppfff!!!" I heard from outside.

A gigantic load went into Meloni's mouth and directly to her throat. The unloading lasted more than a minute and Meloni hummed and cried of pleasure until this guy took her cock away from her mouth and into his pants.

"Thanks so much!" Said an exhausted Meloni.

"Shut up whore!" Responded the man.

Meloni laughed and said to me:

"This last one reminded me of my ex husband Marvin."

"I think in fact that's the last one for you tonight babe, It's 10:30 already."

I closed both sliding doors. Meloni drank some water and cleaned her sweat a bit. At that moment I realized she didn't use the personal lubricant liquid.

"Ok honey, I'll use the bathroom and then get dressed."

"I think I need some fresh air and I can use a drink or two now."

"OK, love, I will wait for you in the back."

By the time I came out of the booth, the men waiting their turn had already dispersed, and the ones who had received blowjobs from Meloni would probably have left by now. I decided to go to the bar for a drink. While I was enjoying a cold beer I couldn't help to hear the customers talk:

"Hey, that bitch in booth#3 is a real whore."

"That's nothing compared to the blonde girl in booth#2, she has huge tits and the way she sucks... She is a pro."

"I agree." Said another man "The way she moves her tongue, how she swallowed me... she emptied me right away."

"I hope she comes back again soon."

I was trying to put a face on the cocks I've seen, but I could not quite make the connections. I was relaxing with a second beer and watching something on tv when I suddenly heard:

"Hey guys, Michael has convinced the slut in booth#2 to do another round!"

"Yeaaaah!!!!"

"Let's mouth fuck that blondie!"

"Great, let's go, let's get in line before everybody else does."

"I am going to call some friends to come, they need to see her."

What? Meloni agreed to go back to the booth? I immediately went to Michael's office, I knock and I heard:

"Come in!"

When I entered I saw Meloni seated on top of Michael, she was still naked and Michael had both his hands on her boobs. Meloni seemed not to care at all.

"Hi honey." Meloni greeted me with a big smile. "I have something to tell you. Mike says his customers like me a lot and he wants me to do another hour and a half of blow jobs! Can I?"

"Well... errr... I do not know..."

"David," Michael intervened. "Meloni and my customers are having a great time this evening. As I told your wife a minute ago she is a great sucker, I confessed to her I was one of the guys she blew about an hour ago. Besides, one of my regular girls did not show tonight, so I am one booth short already. Could you guys do me this favor?"

"Oh David, please please please, say yes!" Said Meloni.

My heart was pounding, but perhaps due to the effect of the alcohol, almost without thinking about it, I said:

"Yes, Why not?"

"Thanks David, needless to say you are welcome to have as many drinks as you want at the bar while Meloni is busy."

"Wait! Am I not supposed to be in the booth with her?"

"Not this time" replied Michael, "you see, last round was part of the therapy Dr.Khoury sent you in for, but next one is not, and I do not want Dr.Khoury to get mad at me, after all he is one of my best customers and providers."

"Honey!" Meloni intervened. "Go to the bar and have fun, I will be done in less than two hours."

During the next hour and a half I witnessed two long lines of men waiting for a turn on booth#2. At first I started to count the number of men who used Meloni, being Michael one of the firsts, but after a while I lost track of them. I was very drunk. Finally the lines dispersed as Meloni closed the glory holes. Michael came to me and said:

"Time to go home my friend! Your wife did a great job, I joined the line twice, she is gonna make me my best client." He laughed, "She is waiting in my office, I'll walk you over there."

We entered Michael's office and to my surprise Meloni was still naked. She did not pay attention to me but she addressed Michael immediately:

"Mike, I have my heels but I cannot find my clothes."

"Hmmm, Where did you leave them?

"I placed my dress in the cabinet, but I looked over and over and it was not there.

"Well," Said Michael, "some of the girls might have taken it by mistake. I will ask them when they show up again. Sorry about that."

"That's a bummer, Would you let me know if you find it?"

"eerrr... yes, sure," Said Michael "although I do not have your phone number."

"Oh, here it is," Said Meloni.

She gave him her phone number while I was trying to stay on my feet. Michael gave Meloni a ring and said:

"There you go, that's my cell. Would you mind if I take a picture of you to attach it to your number in my contacts? I happen to know another Meloni and I do not want to call the wrong one."

"Sure!" Said Meloni "Should I stand here?"

"Well, you are against the light there. Here, why don't you sit on this recliner?"

Meloni sat on the recliner, nude, with her legs completely open, showing a very wet cunt. She placed her hands over her head into the back of the seat, which pumped her boobs up making a delicious pose. I was very drunk and cannot remember the whole thing. Mike took several pics:

"Sorry, these phones sometimes get blurry pictures. I will make a few and pick the best."

When he was satisfied Michael said:

"Well guys, it was so nice to meet you, I am sure I will see you again. I have to go now, I have a business to run. You can use the back door to go to your car. Bye."

He groped Meloni's breasts one last time and kissed her on the lips.

"Honey, I am too drunk to drive." I think I said.

"Don't worry my love, I will, just give me the keys."

We went out through the back door, walked around the building and when we reached the parking lot I heard some men whistling and shouting out loud.

"Yeah babe!"

"Come here you whore!"

"Let me fuck those tits blondie!"

I forgot Meloni was naked. We jumped in the car and Meloni drove us to the apartment. On the way, we have to stop at several red lights. At one time a bunch of guys driving a 4x4 with high wheels stop next to us. They were able to see Meloni naked in the car. They shouted, whistled and said nasty words to her while Meloni smiled. When we got a green light Meloni waved her hand to them and turned into our neighborhood. There was no space available to park, so after finding a spot a couple of blocks from our apartment, we walked through some crowded streets before arriving at our building. Needless to say there was more whistling and shouting nasty comments only this time, some men stopped Meloni to grope her and take pictures of her and with her. She seemed to like it as she smiled in every picture. I recall I might have taken some pics for those who handed me their phones. Anyways we arrived home and we went straight to bed. I was in no condition to have sex and Meloni was so exhausted she even forgot to brush her teeth that night.

On Sunday morning I woke up to the smells of Meloni's filthy mouth. She kissed me long and I could taste the bitterness of her tongue. I did not comment on it. Instead I said:

"Good morning, Do you want me to make you breakfast before we head to your parents'?"

"Mmmmm no thanks honey. I feel full. I think I swallowed a lot of cum last night."

"Do you know how many men you sucked?"

"Well, I am not sure, Mike said I did 12 guys during the therapy, but I did not count after that. I can ask Mike."

Meloni took her phone and texted Michael. He was probably still in bed so there was no immediate response.

Off we went to my in-laws and Walter was ready at the door to greet us, especially Meloni. That Sunday went as normal, with Walter harassing Meloni without remorse and Katherine ignoring the groping and the kissing between her daughter and her husband. I was tired though, I was still recovering from my drinking and did not do much that day.

At siesta time everyone except me went upstairs. I lied down on the couch and the soccer game was not very good. I was yawning so I decided I would go up to Meloni's room and try to sleep. I was going up the stairs when I remembered Katherine always sends Walter to another room because of his snoring. Shit. I wanted to lay down on a proper bed. I was trying to figure out where to sleep when I realized that I was not hearing any snoring... but moaning!

At first I thought Walter and Katherine were having a great time in their room. Good for them. I like them a lot. After all, Walter must have been very aroused after all that kissing and groping with Meloni. I decided to tip toe to Meloni's room to not disrupt anybody, plus I assumed Meloni was asleep. I silently opened Meloni's room door and I realized the moaning was coming from inside that room. My first thought was that Meloni was touching herself thinking about a particular cock she liked the night before. But to my surprise, I looked at the mirror inside the open closet and I was shocked with what I saw: Meloni was on top of Walter, having rough sex with him. I was petrified: Walter was in bed facing up groping Meloni's boobs, licking them, squeezing them while Meloni was jumping on top of his cock. They couldn't see or notice me. I was unable to move, but I could not avoid seeing and listening what was going on:

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much. I am your little girl, Right? Am I?"

"Yes honey you're my little pussy."

"I am a good girl who takes care of you every time you ask me to."

"Oh yes baby, Dad loves you too."

I went downstairs. My wife was having sex with her stepfather, and this was for sure not the first time this happened. At that point I remember what Dr.Khoury said about consent. There was no option for me but to accept my wife's condition. After all, my wife was a slut.

I sat down on the couch and saw Meloni's phone on top of a side table. Since Meloni never told about her secret with Walter, I considered I had the right to take a peek on her phone. I knew her password so I entered it and went directly to messages.

There were some recent texts from an unknown number, and the first message on that text message thread was sent that morning by Meloni:

(Meloni) Hi Mike, I had sooooo much fun last night. Thanks again. I was wondering, I know during the therapy I did 12 blowjobs including you but, Do you happen to know how many cocks I sucked during the second round? My husband just asked and I do not know what to tell him. Talk to you soon. Kisses.

(Michael) Hey bitch, you were great last night. I think you did about 25 swallows maybe more during the second round, but I am not sure either, I only know some guys went twice (including me) 😝