Meloni Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Cleave!" Said Meloni enthusiastically.

Meloni laid facing up on his desk, she took off her panties and put her dress up to her waist, revealing her hairy pussy. She open her legs wide showing an already wet cunt and said:

"I am ready Cleave."

Cleave unzipped and took out of his pants an erected cock of about 6 and ¾ inches. When he penetrated her, he took the liberty to bring down the top part of Meloni's dress so her boobs were out for him and me to see. He fucked her at a constant and steady rhythm while Meloni's boobs balancing up and down. He started to moan and say things like:

"I love fucking busty babes."

At first Meloni was impassive, but as Cleaver started to fuck her harder she moaned as well and said:

"Oh!, you are fucking me so hard." Then she said to me "Please honey, hold my hand."

I took her right hand with both of mine and soon after Cleaver cum inside her vagina. He retired his cock from Meloni's cunt and said.

"OK David, you need to request a turn now."

"Honey, Can I have a turn now?"

"Oh my love, my cunt is full of cum right now and this table is somehow uncomfortable. Can you wait until we are home?"

"I guess yes." I said, and immediately the erection that I had been growing during the last ten minutes ended.

"OK. To finish I will send a text message to Meloni so we can communicate.

DING! Meloni's phone sounded. Cleaver signed the agreement and said:

"We are done for today."

"Wait!" said Meloni "Can I add David in the chat?"

"Yes, of course. I will contact you when I make a copy of the signed agreement for you so Meloni can stop by to pick it up. David, you do not have to come if you are busy with work..."

That night Meloni kept the promise she made in Cleaver's office and allowed me to penetrate her before she went to sleep. She didn't seem to be enjoying sex like she used to and was very quiet under my body. When I finished cumming in her pussy, we both went to sleep immediately after giving each other a loving kiss on the lips.

The next morning, while we were doing the Saturday cleaning...

DING! (Cleaver) Hi guys, it's Cleaver, I am sorry to bother you during the weekend but I have realized there is a minor mistake on the document we signed yesterday. I forgot to add something to one of the clauses. The good news is that we can easily fix this with an addendum. The agreement is still valid, so you should not worry.

I answered before Meloni could jump into trouble:

(me) Hi Cleaver, don't worry, What do we need to do?

DING! (Cleaver) It's very simple. You only have to present the document with the additional clause to a notary to certify it. I have asked Paul Gross for the favor and he has agreed to receive you in his office on Monday at 11. Here is his address:

DING! A map of downtown Miami appeared on the screen with a pin in the center and the address of the office of notary public Paul Gross below it. I immediately sent this message:

(me) Thanks Cleaver. We will be there on Monday at 11 . Anything else we need to know?

DING! (Cleaver) No. Paulie is a good professional. He has a lot of experience in his field. He is about to retire very soon and since he has been handling clients to other colleagues I thought he would be available for you guys sooner than other notaries.

(me) OK.

That night we decided to go out with John and Cynthia for dinner and then we went to a bar where a bunch of people were watching basketball on the screens. Everyone was very excited about the game and there was a great atmosphere. We ordered drinks and Cynthia and Meloni went dancing in the area on the other side of the bar. Our girls began to dance, first holding each other by the waist, then wiggling, butt-butting and even grinding. It was obvious to John and I that they were joking and having a good time. The two of them made a very attractive pair of females.

After a while the bar's attention shifted from the game to Cynthia and Meloni's dance. At this point I must point out that Cynthia is an attractive woman, and although different from Meloni, she also managed to attract the attention of men with ease.

John and I had had a little too much to drink at the time, and we got a little carried away by the party atmosphere of the bar, giving our girls permission not to interrupt the conversation they had just started with some young men who had come up to dance with them.

It wasn't long before several of these men began to harass Meloni, but not Cynthia, who made it clear from the beginning that she was there with her boyfriend and preferred to keep her distance. Although some men danced and brought drinks to Cynthia, the big attraction was Meloni.

Soon one of the men started grinding with her, and soon after they passed Meloni around to each other to do the same thing. After a while they took them to the bar where they were enthusiastically invited to several more drinks while they watched the outcome of the game. Every time their favorite team made a basket, there was a succession of hugs to Meloni, groping of boobs included, as well as kisses on the lips that Meloni gave to anyone who wanted them.

Meanwhile, John and I struck up a conversation with a group of MILFs that were there that night and we had a few drinks with them.

At one point, Meloni left the group she was with at the bar and went to the ladies' room that was in a corridor at the back of the club. Instantly, a huge black man, very well built, began to text something on his cell phone in front of the door through which Meloni had entered. A few minutes later Meloni came out and took the man by the hand and walked with him towards the back door through which the two disappeared.

I froze, not knowing how to react. I thought about going to find out what was happening but I was a little drunk and I thought the man who was with Meloni was much stronger than me. If I went to where he was with Meloni I might get in trouble and I didn't want to make a scene in front of our friends either so I stayed with John chatting with the women who we just met.

However, after 15 minutes I started to worry and decided to go see what was going on behind the door. I headed there with the excuse of going to the bathroom. I opened the door and the cool night air hit me in the face. It was an exit to the back of the club. It was all dark and I must admit that the air cleared me up a bit, so I decided to hang out there for a while before going back into the place.

Suddenly I noticed that there was an old beat up car parked not far from there that was moving as if someone was shaking it. I got closer curiously and I was perplexed by what I saw: Meloni was inside the car fucking with the black man with whom she had left the club a few minutes before.

Meloni was spread-eagled in the back seat, and the man covered her and fucked her harder and harder. Meloni was screaming. She could be heard from outside:

"Oh fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me hard. I love your fucking big black cock."

"Yeah bitch!" said the man.

"Did you like how I sucked you big black cock?"

"Shut up! you fucking white whore."

The scene lasted about twelve more minutes, with Meloni having two orgasms. Finally the black man unloaded his cum inside Meloni's cunt. At that moment I remembered that by the agreement we signed I had the right to ask for a turn, but seeing that this man was much younger and heavier than me, I decided that it was best to go back inside so as not to get in trouble.

When I returned, Cynthia and John were waiting for me. Cynthia said:

"Where were you?, and Where is Meloni?"

"eeerrr..., I was in the bathroom because I wasn't feeling well. I don't know where Meloni will be, probably dancing."

Cynthia was a bit grumpy and said:

"Well, we're going home. John is very drunk and I can't take these shoes anymore. Tell Meloni to call me so we can go have lunch together one day."

We said goodbye, and a very short time later Meloni re-entered the club. Immediately afterwards, the man who had just fucked her entered adjusting his pants. Meloni came up to me, her hair was messy and she was drenched in sweat.

"Hello honey" Meloni kissed me and I tasted the cock of the men who just fucked her. "Where are John and Cynthia?"

"They left, John wasn't feeling well and Cynthia was a little tired."

"Oh I'm sorry!. Maybe we should go home too."

"Yes, why not?"

We returned home and upon entering the room, Meloni undressed and got into bed. When I was taking off my clothes, she turned off the light and said:

"I'm very tired and I'm going to sleep now. If you want to do something I'm going to stay on my back with my legs open. You can fuck me while I sleep."

I got into bed with a huge boner. I spent a while thinking about what I had witnessed that night and I wanted to talk about it with Meloni. After a while I said:

"Meloni, honey, Are you awake?"

Meloni didn't answer, maybe she was already asleep. I got on top of her and saw that her legs were wide open. As I penetrated her, I noticed that her pussy was still wet with the black man's semen. I felt an indescribable pleasure knowing that I was pushing the semen of an unknown man into my wife's pussy. I cum soon and went to sleep.

Sunday passed as usual, except that it was the last Sunday before Walter and Katherine left for Minnesota for the summer.

Katherine spent the whole day reminding Meloni not to forget to go visit her grandfather. It was actually her step-grandfather, Katherine's stepfather who lived in a nursing home. Meloni promised that she would visit him often while they were away from Boca Raton.

At nap time I didn't bother to find out what was going on upstairs. Also that day there was a very interesting soccer game. When we finally left to go home, Walter gave Meloni a long kiss and gripping her ass tightly said:

"I'm going to miss you so much my darling."

"And I to you dad." Meloni replied sadly.

On Monday we were punctual for our appointment with Paul Gross. His office was in an old building in the center of the city. We knocked on the door and a strong stench hit my face. An older, fat, scruffy man greeted us:

"You must be the lovebirds that bastard Cleave sent me. Come in"

The office was a mess. The furniture was old, the walls and the curtains were dirty. There were piles of papers everywhere and plastic plates with leftover pizza on the floor.

"Well, here I have the arrangement that Cleave asked me to do, take a look at it."

He handed us a fax that was a copy of the document we had signed three days earlier with Cleaver, only at the bottom of the last page Mr. Gross had added a clause in completely different letters from the contract, with slanted lines that read :

Additional clause to clause 5:

The reference to sexual intercourse mentioned in clause 5 includes the practice of oral sex. In addition, in the case of sub-clause 5a, if it is oral sex, Meloni may offer the men present, including David, to choose the turn.

Once we had read it we looked at each other. Meloni was smiling, not only with her mouth but also with her eyes. It was obvious that this additional clause seemed very good to her.

"So what? Did you understand?"

"Yes, of course" I said "Where do we have to sign?"

"Oh no, none of that, you don't have to sign anything, I am a notary and what I have to do is put a certificate on that piece of paper, but first I have to verify that what it says there is true."

"Then, What do we do?" I asked.

"Well, for now, your girl has to ask us who's going to be the first one she's going to give a blowjob. Let's see, sweetheart, Who do you want to give you the feeding bottle first?" Paul started to laugh out loud and continued with a loud cough.

"Honey, Do you want to be the first?" Meloni asked me.

At that time I didn't feel like anything, so I said:

"Better start with Mr. Gross so he can post his certificate and we won't bother him anymore."

"It's okay my love," said Meloni. "Mr. Gross, Do you want me to give you a blowjob now?"

"Pauli, you can call me Pauli sweetheart. Come here."

Mr. Gross dropped his pants and showed some underwear with traces of urine. The smell was horrible. Meloni dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled down his underwear. In doing so, an old cock of about 6 inches appeared that gave off a nauseating smell. The sight was grotesque, his flaccid belly drooping over the top of his penis. Also, Mr. Gross had huge balls, the size of a chicken egg. Meloni opened her mouth and took Mr. Gross's entire penis into her mouth and immediately pulled it out again. I thought Meloni was disgusted, however she said:

"mmmmmmm it tastes delicious."

I could not believe it. Meloni was enjoying that. She kept the whole penis in her mouth and licked, sucked and kissed it with great pleasure. Suddenly Mr. Gross said:

"Hey blonde! I hope you like milk."

And he immediately discharged a huge amount of semen into Meloni who opened her mouth for me to see the viscous yellowish semen. She closed her mouth and swallowed it all at once and then said a long:

"Mmmmmmmmm."

Mr. Gross affixed the seal certifying the addition to the document. And Meloni told me:

"Do you want a blowjob too?"

"No, I'm fine."

As we were leaving, Mr. Gross said to Meloni:

"Hey, pussycat! Do you have work?"

"No, Paulie, I'm looking."

"I could give you a part-time job for this week. You would have to come here a couple of hours a day and help me tidy up and clean all this up. I retire in 15 days and I'm going to put this office up for rent. What do you say? Interested?"

"Yes, of course, delighted. What time do you want me to come?"

"11 to 1 is fine. Shall I wait for you here tomorrow?"

"Of course I'll be here."

We went out, and although I was a little worried about the job Meloni had just accepted, I didn't want to say anything against it because she seemed very excited. So I suggested that we go to lunch to celebrate, but she told me that she was full. She also mentioned she was heading back home quickly because she had some things to do. At that moment she kissed me and I tasted the disgusting taste of Mr. Gross's genitals. Before going back to work I stopped by a pharmacy to buy some mouthwash.