Meloni Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Meloni) Oh yes, I know a had few "seconds" LOL

(Michael) By the way, thanks again for staying the extra hour, those men would have given me a hard time if I shut your booth at 12:30.

(Meloni) Oh, no problem, my husband was really drunk and he did not even realize what time it was. Before I forget, Did you find my dress by any chance?

(Michael) Mmmmm no, I am at home now and won't be back to the club until later tonight. I will ask the girls and I will let you know.

(Meloni) Thanks Mike. Kisses

(Michael) Bye bitch.

So, Meloni did at least 37 blowjobs last evening. That day I got confirmation my wife was not completely straight to me. I thought we would have to talk about it in therapy. Then I remembered Dr.Khoury said he was going to penetrate Meloni on Wednesday. You may say anybody would have been pissed at the time, but I do not know why, I felt the happiest man on earth.

Monday morning. I am fully recovered from the hectic weekend. I feel satisfied with my life, with my wife, with my work. In my office I am concentrating on my tasks and I'm joking with some coworkers about trivial things.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Good morning Meloni. How did it go the other night for you?

DING! (Meloni) Hi Dr.Khoury!. It was fantastic, one of the best evenings I ever had. But, you know better than me. I know you were there, I recognized your large cock right when you placed it in my mouth.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Guilty. Yes, I was there. I wanted to check in with Michael that everything was running well. He told me you just performed wonderful oral sex on him and I wanted to make sure what he was saying was true.

DING! (Meloni) That's OK, I truly enjoyed it!

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Glad to hear that, it was pleasant for me as well. I also wanted to touch base with you about Wednesday.

DING! (Meloni) Oh please, don't tell me you need to cancel.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Not at all, you are still in for 2:30. I wanted to go over penetration and, since you told me you don't want to get pregnant by anybody but your ex husband... I wonder, What kind of precautions should we take?

DING! (Meloni) Oh! None at all.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) I don't follow you Meloni, Could you please elaborate?

DING! (Meloni) You see Dr. I am on the pill so I don't get pregnant with David. I also developed an itching issue in my vagina when I was younger due to the constant use of condoms. It seems I am allergic to plastic and rubber so I do not use condoms or dildos or any other sex toys. So, don't worry at all about pregnancy, feel free to cum inside me.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Good to know, I will add that info into your file. I am glad you are on the pill because my intention is to ejaculate inside your vagina.

DING! (Meloni) Sounds great!. Is there anything else Dr.?

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Well, I was thinking, since penetration is always a big step in this kind of therapy, I wonder if we could meet before the session on Wednesday in a different environment, so we get used to each other before we perform sex in my office.

DING! (Meloni) Sure! What do you have in mind?

DING! (Dr.Khoury) I was thinking we might go for lunch together.

DING! (Meloni) Sounds good, please let me know where, so David can meet us there.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) No, Meloni. You see, this is supposed to be a date for just you and me. David will sit and watch us performing sex later that day in my office, but before that, we need to have some time for ourselves. It's part of the therapy.

DING! (Meloni) Oh! OK, then.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Good. I will make a reservation and let you know.

This thread made me aroused and happy at the same time. I couldn't ask for anything better in life than a slutty wife that was open to fuck another man and still love me. I felt so lucky.

Tuesday morning:

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Hi Meloni. I have made a reservation at this place:

DING! Dr.Khoury sent the website of the restaurant. A nice and expensive one by the way.

DING! (Meloni) Hi Dr. Thanks! I've always wanted to go there!

DING! (Dr.Khoury) My pleasure, see you there tomorrow at noon.

DING! (Meloni) Can't wait to meet you there.

That night we were having sex doggystyle. I was pounding her really hard and she was moaning with pleasure. Suddenly she said:

"Honey, I can't wait to fuck Dr.Khoury tomorrow. I want that large cock to cum inside my cunt."

"I can't wait either. I need him to fuck you hard."

"I love you David."

"And I love you Meloni."

Finally the day had come. I went to work and Meloni stayed in bed longer than usual. She planned to pick her outfit well, shave her legs, and trim her cunt that morning. She did not want to use the Metrorail to avoid being groped before meeting Dr.Khoury, so she would go to the restaurant in a taxi.

At 2:30 I arrived at Dr.Khoury's office and there was no one in the waiting room. On the floor were scattered clothes that I immediately recognized as Meloni's. The office door was open and laughter could be heard coming from inside. I approached and said:

"Hello?"

"Come in David." Said Dr.Khoury.

I walked in and I saw Meloni naked sitting on top of the Dr, in a position similar to last week when the Dr. did the lactation test.

"Hi honey" She smiled at me for a brief moment and then turned her eyes to the Doctor immediately. For a moment I felt she did not care if I was there at all.

"Please David go and sit in your place. I was commenting to Meloni, I got the conclusions from last week's test on her papilla mammaria and I told her she is an excellent breast feeder. We got back from lunch about an hour ago and during this time I have been teaching Meloni different techniques of sucking and breast feeding. As you may notice her nipples and areolas are extremely aroused so I will refrain from using them in the next three days so she has time to recover from this past hour."

"OK" I said.

"Meloni, please go over your marks."

"Yes Doctor!" Said Meloni enthusiastically.

As Meloni got up Dr.Khoury slapped her hard in her butt and she could not avoid it but to smile.

With the exception of squeezing the nipples, inspection went as normal that day. Meloni moaned hard and she did not even look at me once.

When Dr.Khoury ended the inspection Meloni said:

"Are we having sex now?"

"Yes, it is about time we have sexual intercourse. David, please do me the favor of not interrupting us. Also pay close attention to your wife while she is receiving sex. I will have some questions for you to answer at the end of today's session. Meloni, please turn to the other wall, place your heels again on the floor marks and place your hands on my desk."

Meloni obeyed without questioning. Her body was bent over and her open legs gave Dr.Khoury a free way to penetrate her from behind. The doctor was quick to do so. Feeling penetrated by Dr.Khoury's huge cock, Meloni leaned forward and yelled:

"Oh my god, so fucking hard!"

Dr.Khoury continued to fuck Meloni, who didn't stop moaning with pleasure. She even said obscene words like: "Fuck yeah!" or "I love it I love it I love it!" and "Pound me hard Dr. Please do it."

Dr.Khoury was enjoying Meloni, but was trying to restrain himself out of professional distortion. After a while he turned Meloni around and sat her on his desk. Meloni spread her legs and wrapped them around Dr.Khoury who penetrated her at an almost vertical angle. That fascinated Meloni, who kept shouting "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me". Suddenly she looked at me while biting her lower lip. Her eyes were fixed on me and they were telling me "I love this honey, and I love you so much" I felt very comfortable at that point.

They were in that position for about 7 minutes and then Dr. Khoury stood Meloni up, he placed himself in front of her, took her right leg and brought it behind his back. Meloni barely balanced on her left foot so she hugged Dr.Khoury tight just as he entered her again. This time Meloni wasn't saying anything because she and Dr.Khoury were passionately kissing while they continued fucking. Finally Dr.Khoury came inside Meloni who could not contain herself and expressed her pleasure:

"mmmmmm nnnnnnnn aaammmmm nnnnnaaaann mmmmm!!!"

When Dr.Khoury had finished he pulled out his cock and a huge amount of fluid began to run down Meloni's left leg. The Dr. bent down and licked the fluid starting at her foot, up her leg until he reached her pussy, where he inserted his tongue, then continued up her tummy, running his tongue between her breasts, her neck, and finally depositing the fluids in Meloni's mouth who immediately swallowed them.

"Meloni, please have a seat next to your husband."

Meloni came to the couch, smiled at me and sat.

"David, How do you feel about what you just saw?"

"Well... err... I think you guys had a great time."

"Did you like to see your wife having sex with another man?"

"I loved it."

"Do you agree that your consent brought so much pleasure to Meloni and me as well?"

"I do."

"Good. I think your progression is excellent. At this point, it is convenient for your marriage to have an agreement so things are clear and well established between both of you in order to continue implementing this therapy on your own."

"Wait a minute!" Said Meloni "Are you saying this is our last session?"

"Not exactly Meloni. From now on, our therapy will happen every two weeks, and later, depending on how you progress, we will meet once a month to check how things are evolving."

Meloni seemed sad so I tried to cheer her up:

"Don't worry honey, everything is going to work out fine. Dr," I turned my face to where he was. "Could you explain about this agreement you mentioned?"

"Certainly David. It is a simple contract between both of you as a married couple to establish certain norms and rules when it comes to practicing the consent that this therapy requires. For example, today during lunch, Meloni told me that when she feels that a harasser is bothering her, she usually says 'Please be gentle.' That is something you should include in the contract."

"I see."

"I have a lawyer friend who has a lot of experience preparing these kinds of documents. With your permission, I could pass on your information to him and he would draft a document for you."

"Yes, that sounds good to me."

"Great, I'll send him the info as soon as possible. Good. For today we're done. We'll see each other again in two weeks. As soon as I hear from the lawyer I'll send you a message. Bye bye now."

We got up, I shook the Dr.'s hand firmly and as I left the door of his office Meloni hugged the Dr. and the two kissed again. He slapped her ass hard again and closed the door immediately.

That night we had wild sex. Meloni was very horny and she kept thanking me for allowing Dr.Khoury to fuck her. Meloni also confessed she had a crush on him, he was very courteous during lunch, he took her to an elegant restaurant where, in a private booth, he took the license to kiss her on the lips as much as he wanted, then he caressed her legs throughout lunch and then when they got to his office, he ripped off her clothes in the waiting room and then enjoyed her breasts for an hour. That night Meloni emptied me completely.

I went back to work on Thursday morning somewhat tired. I had some make-up work to take care of. Half morning:

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Hi Meloni, I wanted to touch base with you regarding the agreement we talked about yesterday. But first let me ask, How are your nipples? Any pain?

DING! (Meloni) Hi Dr. I was thinking about you right now, actually I haven't stopped thinking of you since yesterday. My nipples are OK. Do you want to see them?

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Sure! Please send a couple of photographs.

DING! DING! Two pics of Meloni's areolas appeared on the screen.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) They look good. As always I will attach those to your file. I wanted to let you know that my friend Cleaver Dickinson, the attorney I mentioned yesterday, has already prepared the document and he will be in his office tomorrow afternoon for you and David to sign.

DING! (Meloni) Will you be there too Dr.?

DING! (Dr.Khoury) I'm sorry but I have some appointments tomorrow and I am not supposed to be there anyways. Cleaver asked me to forward the document and the address of his office. Here they are:

DING! DING! Two pdf. files notes appeared on the screen.

DING! (Meloni) Thanks doctor, I wish I could see you sooner than in two weeks.

Dr.Khoury did not answer that last message from Meloni. He is a smart man and he knew Meloni was looking for an encounter with him, but he demonstrated to be a professional and remained silent.

I opened the attached files, the first containing Mr.Dickinson's office address, which was not too far from where I work. The second one contained the following document:

David Giles and Meloni Hoar, married, agree and sign at the button this marriage agreement:

This Marriage Agreement creates the initial presumption that the Parties agreed to its contents and want to follow those guidelines they agreed on. The purpose of this contract is to notarize the permission David gives to his wife Meloni to be harassed and have sexual intercourse with any men who might want to use Meloni for his own satisfaction. This contract has the following clauses:

1.- Meloni will allow to be harassed by any men in any circumstances and any form without hesitation or impeding that such harassment takes place.

1a) Should Meloni feel molested by the way she is being harrassed, such as use of force by the harasser, she is allowed to command the harasser with the sentence 'Please be gentle', but will not impede the harassment to continue in case the harasser decides to ignore Meloni's command.

1b) If David is present at the moment of the harassment he will refrain from avoiding it.

1c) David and Meloni will not receive any monetary compensation from those who harass Meloni.

2.- In order to promote the harassment mentioned in clause 1, Meloni will wear revealing, sexy, and provocative outfits.

2a) Meloni's tops will always reveal her cleavage.

2b) Meloni will use miniskirts that allow the vision of more than half her tights.

2c) If Meloni is not using miniskirts, she is allowed to use leggings or very tight pants.

2d) Meloni will always wear high heels shoes.

3.- In order to promote the harassment mentioned in clause 1, Meloni will make an effort to tease, flirt and insinuate herself to men.

4.- David allows Meloni to have one night stands, short and long extra marital relationships with men.

4a) David and Meloni will not receive any monetary compensation from those who have a relationship with Meloni.

5.- David will consent, allow and encourage Meloni to have sexual intercourse with any men who might want or need to have sex with her whether David is present or not.

5a) If David is present at the moment of the sexual encounter he will refrain from disrupting Meloni and her partner and will wait patiently until the sexual encounter is over. At that point David is allowed to request a turn, but Meloni has the right to decline.

5b) If David is not present at the moment of the sexual encounter it is up to Meloni to inform him or not about such sexual intercourse.

5c) David and Meloni will not receive any monetary compensation from those who have sexual intercourse with Meloni.

6.- Per a previous agreement, Meloni might only be impregnated by Marvin Smith, ex-husband, who is currently incarcerated at County Jail.

6a) David would be the legal father of any children Meloni has, with Marvin being the biological father.

6b) David will give his last name to any children Meloni has, with Marvin being the biological father.

6c) David will have full custody of any children Meloni has, with Marvin being the biological father.

6d) David will provide for any children Meloni has, with Marvin being the biological father until they are 18 years old.

6e) David won't be allowed to disinherit any children Meloni has, with Marvin being the biological father.

6f) David agrees with this clause.

7.- Both David and Meloni will send pictures of Meloni to any men who might request them.

7a) Anybody who receives a picture of Meloni will automatically have the right to resend, print, publish and upload to the internet such pictures without David and Meloni's consent.

7b) David and Meloni will not receive any monetary compensation from those who request the pictures.

8.- David has the right to be aware of any communication Meloni has with other men, but he has no right to be part of the conversation unless Meloni and the other party agree for David to join the conversation.

The Parties agreed to consult with me, Cleaver Dickinson, attorney, prior to executing the document due to the nature of the important and personal rights involved.

I, Cleaver Dickinson, attorney, prepared this document and witnessed David and Meloni sign it and demonstrate they understood its contents by putting it in practice immediately at my office.

Signed:

Meloni Hoar (wife)

Cleaver Dickinson (lawyer)

David Giles (husband)

Date:

I printed the document and later that night I went over it with Meloni. At first she was somewhat reluctant, but when I explained she would be able to see Dr.Khoury on premises different from his therapy she was ready to sign. We both did.

The next day we met at the attorney's office. We were at the waiting room when a door opened and a handsome men appeared:

"Meloni, I was waiting for you. I am Cleaver Dickinson."

"Oh! Hi Mr.Dickinson" Said Meloni. She jumped up the couch and went straight to him to shake his hand, only he took the liberty to feel one boob while doing it.

"You can call me Cleave. I assume you are David."

"Yes I am David, How are you?"

"I am good thanks, please come in."

He took the liberty of putting his hand on Meloni's waist, close to her hip. Meloni seemed not to care as she was involved in conversation with him.

We sat on two chairs in front of his desk and gave the document to Cleaver to sign. He sat down on his desk chair and said:

"Did both of you read the whole document before signing it?"

"Yes we did." I said.

"Do you understand its contents?"

"Yes we do." I replied

"Any questions?"

"No, I think we just need your signature."

"Well, I cannot sign it yet," Said Cleaver.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well, you see. I prepared this document for you with the file Dr.Khoury sent me. I wrote it after reading Dr.Khoury's notes and taking a good look at all the pictures of Meloni he sent, which I will keep attached to a copy of this agreement here at my office. My own interest as a lawyer is the responsibility I have with the legal system in remaining an ethical person, and for that reason, before I sign the document, I need to verify that I am not making a false statement."

"OK. How would you do that?" I asked.

"Well, I will put in practice some clauses in the agreement to verify it."

"Which ones?" I asked

"Mmmmm, let me see" Cleaver started to review the agreement and he finally said "Clauses 1, 5 and 8."

"I can't remember exactly what they are about." I said.

"I will summarize for you: Clause 1 is about harassing, Clause 5 is about sexual intercourse and Clause 8 is about communication with Meloni. Let's start with clause 1."

Cleaver stood up and walked towards Meloni. She stayed seated while he groped her boobs from behind. She let him do it. He placed his hands under Meloni's bra and caressed them for a few minutes and then he squeezed her nipples.

"Please be gentle!" Meloni reacted.

I remember what Dr.Khoury said about her nipples and areolas after he sucked them for an hour two days ago.

"OK. Done!" said Cleaver "What's next? Ah!, Clause number 5, sex. Meloni, would you kindly lay up on my desk so I can fuck you?"