Meloni Ch. 04

Story Info
Meloni Hoar, the slut.
9.1k words
4.5
2.1k
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meloni woke up early this Tuesday. She was determined to find a tenant for her office so she could start paying off part of the debt that landed Marvin in jail. Following my advice, she brought clothes to take a photo in the office and upload it to the internet as a claim for potential tenants. I went to work. At mid-morning I received a message from Meloni:

DING! (Meloni) Honey, I took a picture in the office. Can you give me your opinion?

DING! A photo of Meloni in the office appeared on my screen. She was wearing a very tight pencil skirt and a white shirt with a tremendous neckline where her enormous tits overflowed. I answered her:

(me) You are beautiful, my love. Who took the photo?

DING! (Meloni) José, a Dominican cleaning man in the building.

At this point in the story I must reveal Meloni speaks Spanish fluently. Apparently she was not a good student in High School but she had straight A+ in Spanish.

(me) OK. Are you wearing the correct bra size? Your boobs are defying gravity.

DING! (Meloni) LOL No. I brought all my new bras to my mom's house and this morning I could only find one from a year ago when I was still only wearing a size 34K. Now I use 34L, I don't know what I'm going to do if my boobs keep growing. On the first pictures José took, the boobs kept coming out and I couldn't keep them inside, but luckily José helped me, he managed to get them inside the bra by pressing them hard. He's very nice, you should know him. I have hired him to clean the office from time to time.

(me) Honey, you haven't received money for renting the office and you are already spending on its maintenance?

DING! (Meloni) Oh no. I have reached an agreement with José. He will clean the office once a week and instead of paying him with money I will give him a blowjob.

(me) Well, that's better. Are you going to upload the ad online?

DING! (Meloni) I'll do it now.

DING! A link to the ad appeared on my screen. Meloni was stunning and the photo was too suggestive, but I didn't want to discourage her.

(me) Very good my love. I wish you luck.

DING! (Meloni) Thank you.

I kept working without worrying about Meloni. I was sure this announcement would attract many potential tenants. In the afternoon...

DING! (Dr.Khoury) This is Dr.Khoury. Please remember we do not have therapy this week. I will see you on Wednesday next week in my office.

DING! (Meloni) Doctor! I can't wait to see you again. Does David need to attend the therapy next week?

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Hello Meloni, yes, I would like David to be present.

DING! (Meloni) Ah, fine then. Is it OK if I send you a link? I am trying to rent an office I recently inherited and I was wondering if you might know people interested.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Sure!

DING! The ad link appeared on the screen again.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Thanks, that is a great picture.

DING! (Meloni) Do you like it? It took a while to take it.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) What happened?

DING! (Meloni) I am using a smaller bra today, and my nipples were showing on the first pics I took.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) That's incredible!

DING! (Meloni) You do not believe me? Look.

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! Several pictures of Meloni similar to the one in the ad showed on the screen. Her nipples were out and about.

DING! (Dr.Khoury) I see. I will add these pictures to your file. Now let me ask you, Is the smaller bra making your nipples uncomfortable?

DING! (Meloni) Not at all, I am not wearing a bra anymore. I took it off right after I got the right picture. I have to go, I have a possible tenant at the door right now. See you soon Doctor!

DING! (Dr.Khoury) Goodbye Meloni.

I couldn't help but get a boner knowing that at that precise moment Meloni was alone, dressed like a slut without a bra showing her office to a stranger.

That night we went back to my in-laws house. Meloni was very happy. She managed to rent her office to a Hindu couple who taught Kamasutra classes. To celebrate it, Meloni gave me a spectacular blowjob. Later, at night in bed while we were fucking, she told me how it good was to suck José's cock:

"José ah!, he has such a fat cock, mmmmmmm, I licked it with so much pleasure, fuck!, ah!, and he had a huge load!, mmmm, nnnnnn, oh!, I can't wait for him to clean the office again ah! ah! ah! I love big fat black cocks."

The next morning I stopped by our apartment to pick up the mail and saw that there was a letter for Meloni. The sender was her ex-husband Marvin Smith. I took the letter to work and spent the whole morning wondering if I should open it or not. I decided to call Cleaver on the phone:

"Cleaver?"

"Hello David my friend, How are you? I already know that Meloni rented her office. Of course it does not surprise me, with that photo she used in the ad... What can I do for you?"

"Well, you see, today Meloni has received a letter from her ex-husband."

"Oh, and What does it say?"

"Well, I haven't opened it. That's why I'm calling you, to ask if it's okay for me to open it."

"Yes, you can open it, you are her husband and you can open her mail, just as she can open yours. Do you need anything else?"

"No Cleaver, thank you very much, I'll open the letter now and read it."

"If you need help with something you just let me know."

"Thanks Cleaver."

I was a little nervous, but I finally decided to open it. This is the letter that Marvin wrote to Meloni:

Dear Meloni,

I hope you are alright, my love. It's been a while since the last time we spoke. I know you got married and I am happy for you. I hope your new husband treats you well.

Life in prison is hard. I have some friends here, but I cannot trust anybody. I have to work a lot to earn everything here. So far I had no major conflicts with other inmates and the guards treat me ok, although they are corrupted.

You know I've always been a very religious man, that's how my grandmother raised me. The faith in the Lord keeps me alive inside here. Jesus told his followers it was important to visit those in prison (Matthew 25:36). And that is the reason I am writing to you today.

My In-prison mentor told me about the conjugal visit program. This program allows partners to visit inmates in a private space inside the facility for several hours. I know you got a civil marriage, but under the eyes of God you are still my wife. I wanted to communicate that I have requested for you to have a conjugal visit with me. This request is already approved and soon you will receive a letter from the State Department of Corrections with the details.

I know you will come to visit me, even if your current husband does not approve, in the end I have no doubt you will come: I know you are a slut and you will always be. Also, I know how much you want to be a mother, and, as you promised me, you would never get pregnant by no one except me. I did not have sex for almost a year now, and I'm desperate to unload my cum in your cunt and impregnate you with my seeds.

I hope your mother is OK as well as that son-of-a-bitch of Walter. Please say hello to your husband and I hope he understands.

I am looking forward to see you soon,

Marvin.

I couldn't believe what I just read. For a moment I was tempted to destroy the letter but then I realized Meloni was about to receive another letter from the State Department of Corrections with the instructions for the visit. There was not much I could do about it.

When I returned home, I showed the letter to Meloni. She read it and cried. After a few moments she said:

"Honey, he needs me. I will visit him as soon as possible."

"Well, I think I am fine with that but, Are you going to get pregnant?"

"I do not know. I am on the pill, and even if I stop taking it right away I might not get pregnant for a while."

"OK then," I answered.

Meloni was sad for Marvin, but on the other hand she could not avoid talking about making me a father again. I did not want to have an argument with Meloni, I had an important meeting the next day in the office, the president of the company was visiting from New York, so I let it be.

Everyone in the office was agitated with the president's visit. By order of the head of the department we had to clear the office of papers and leave everything well presentable for Mr.Leatherbee's visit. I had everything under control, my desk was tidy and I put everything in order. When cleaning, I left a photograph of Meloni in sight in which she was impressively beautiful. It was a photograph I took of her just before I married her. We were visiting the Florida Keys. In the photo you could see a sunset and Meloni wearing a very tight dress that highlighted her fabulous figure.

Mr. Leatherbee visited the departments one by one, cordially greeting all the workers. It was an old man, in his 60s, tall, gray-haired and in good shape despite his age. He was elegantly dressed. He arrived at our department smiling; he greeted us one by one. My boss was in charge of making the presentations. When he got to my table he shook hands with me and I immediately saw how his eyes were riveted on the photograph of Meloni.

"Who is the lady in the photo?"

"It's Meloni, my wife Mr.Leatherbee," I replied.

"Richard, you can call me Richard. Do you like working here?"

"Yes, I do, I am very happy at this company."

"I'm glad to hear that. I will be in Florida until Sunday, I hope we'll see each other before I go back to New York. It was nice to meet you David."

"Same Mr.Leatherbee, sorry, Richard."

"Good, good," said Mr.Leatherbee as he disappeared to another room.

Hours later my boss told me that I had made a good impression on the president of the company. That day I went home happy.

The next day when I got to work I received an email from Larry, the head of my department. He wanted to see me in his office so I went to see him immediately. Larry told me that Mr. Leatherbee had taken a great interest in me, had asked for reports on my work and had even hinted at a raise. He also told me that the company was having dinner that same night and that my wife and I were invited. All the heads of departments would attend with their wives, some veteran employees and of course Mr.Leatherbee, the president of the company. At that moment I remembered that Friday was the day that Meloni and Cleaver used to go out to dinner. I said I had to ask Meloni. Larry asked me not to be late, Mr.Leatherbee had insisted on inviting me, so I went back to my office and called Meloni on the phone:

"Honey?"

"Hi David, What's up my love?"

"Listen, you know Mr.Leatherbee the president of the company is visiting this week and we have been invited for dinner tonight with some other colleagues."

"But honey, today is Friday, it's my dinner and fuck night with Cleaver."

"I know, but Mr.Leatherbee has insisted on me coming to this dinner with you. Larry told me Mr.Leatherbee is considering a promotion for me."

"Well, I guess I will have to go with you, but only on the condition Cleave gives me permission. Can you talk to him?"

"I will," I hung up the phone and immediately called Cleaver.

"Cleaver?"

"Hey David, How are you? Everything OK with that letter?"

"Oh yeah, I talked with Meloni and everything is fine. Listen, I am calling you because Meloni and I have been invited to dinner tonight. It's important for me because Mr.Leatherbee the president of the company will be there and it seems he is considering me for a promotion. Would you kindly let Meloni come with me for dinner tonight?"

"Sure, I guess, I can have a date with her another time."

"Thanks Cleaver," I hung up and called Meloni back.

"Honey? Cleaver said yes."

"OK, so, What is this dinner about?," said Meloni.

"The company has reserved a private room in an elegant restaurant."

"Mmmm, OK, I think I need to go to the mall and get something elegant for tonight."

"Thanks honey, I will see you when I get home, we will go to dinner then."

When I got home Meloni was already prepared. She was wearing a stunning shimmering metallic navy blue gown with an alluring thigh slit and low-dipping back. The front was a flat wrap that revealed her busty figure with a breathtaking cleavage. She was wearing high heels stilettos which enhanced her ass' appearance by lifting her buttlocks and accentuating her already very feminine curves. Meloni went to the hair salon earlier and her long blonde curly hair was impeccable. There was no doubt she was going to be the main attraction of the night. I changed into a suit and kissed Meloni before jumping in the car.

When we arrived at the restaurant, almost everyone was there, only they were still at the bar having a cocktail before dinner. I introduced my wife to several colleagues and their wives. My colleagues were very impressed with Meloni and I noticed how their wives started to whisper to each other while looking at Meloni. As I predicted, Meloni was the biggest attraction of the evening.

And then it happened. Mr.Leatherbee arrived and all the yes man ass-kissers went immediately to say hello. Mr.Leatherbee very graciously shook hands with everyone while he looked around the room. It seemed he was looking for somebody, and that one was no other but me.

"Well David Giles himself is here," said Mr.Leatherbee "How are you my friend?"

"I am great Richard, very happy to be here."

"Are you here by yourself?"

"Oh no! My wife is here with me tonight."

"And where is she? Are you trying to hide her from an old man like me?"

"Not at all!," said Meloni, who just came back from the bathroom where she spent a longer time than usual.

"Mr.Leatherbee, this is Meloni, my wife," I said.

He took her hand and kissed it. Only after the kiss he did not let the hand go. Meloni did not seem to care.

"My name is Richard, but you can call me Dick," said Mr.Leatherbee.

"Hi Dick," Meloni giggled girlishly.

"Would you like to join me at the bar for a Dry Martini, Meloni?"

"Oh Dick, I would love to!," answered Meloni.

Mr.Leatherbee grabbed Meloni placing his hands on her waist and bringing her to the bar, where immediately a bartender prepared cocktails for them. They completely forgot about me, although I engaged in conversation with some colleagues almost immediately.

After a couple of dry martinis it was time to go over to the private room for dinner. I realized I hadn't talked with Meloni since I introduced her to Mr.Leatherbee, so I made an effort to catch her before entering the room. But it was impossible. Mr.Leatherbee was already seated next to Meloni at the end of the table and next to them were seated all the yes man ass-kissers from my office, so I had to sit very far from Mr.Leatherbee and my wife.

Dinner was excellent, the dishes were exquisite and the service was sensational. While I ate and talked to several people seated next to me, I observed how Meloni and Mr.Leatherbee were becoming good friends. Meloni was seated on Mr.Leatherbee's right and I could not see her left hand for the entire meal. Same thing with Mr.Leatherbee, his right hand did not make an appearance over dinner. Then I realized he was left handed when he signed the check at the end of the evening.

Anyways, Meloni was having a great time, she was making Mr.Leatherbee laugh and have a great time too. Both of them seem to have a great conversation, only most of the time they were talking to each other with their mouths close to their ears, like if they were whispering something nobody else was supposed to listen. When it was time to go, everyone stood up. Meloni and Mr.Leatherbee came to me and he said:

"David, I haven't seen you in the whole evening!. I enjoyed your wife's company though and I had so much fun with her by my side."

"I am glad to hear that Richard."

"Well, I leave on Sunday and I wish I could have time to talk with you, but I am not going to make you work on a Saturday so, maybe next time," said Mr.Leatherbee.

"Honey, Why don't we invite Dick to come over tomorrow and spend the day with us? That way you could talk before he leaves," said Meloni.

I could not believe how smart Meloni was. Right there she was making that meeting with Mr.Leatherbee possible. Not only was she a stunning woman, she was also intelligent and definitely had been able to read Mr.Leatherbee's intentions to give me a promotion.

"Sure my love! Richard, Would you like to spend the day with us tomorrow?"

"Well, absolutely!," responded Mr.Leatherbee immediately without taking his eyes from Meloni's cleavage.

"OK, Larry's secretary has the address where we live during the summer, she will provide it to you. Would you come for lunch? Maybe we can have a BBQ."

"Perfect," said Mr.Leatherbee, "I like your determination David, I see a bright future for you in my business. I will be there for lunch. And you my dear Meloni, I can't wait to continue talking with you," said Mr.Leatherbee while kissing Meloni's cheeks and grabbing her ass in front of everyone.

"Thank you Dick," said Meloni, "I truly enjoyed your company, I will see you tomorrow."

We left, and while driving back home Meloni told me how Mr.Leatherbee touched her tights over dinner:

"He did not take away his hand from me the entire evening and I have to admit I did the same thing with my hand. I felt his cock over his pants, he seemed to like it, so I did not stop. I hope you are not tired cause I am very horny and I need a good fuck. If you are tired I can call Cleave."

"Don't worry, I will fuck you," I said, "but please tell me more about you and Mr.Leatherbee."

"Well, he did not take his eyes from my boobs either, but he did not dare to feel them up because there were a lot of people paying attention to him, to whatever he said. Your colleagues are complete assholes. So he kept touching my tights under the table. I obviously spread my legs as you know I always do when a man wants to feel me up. Dick put his fingers over my panties and he started to caress my clit with such tenderness I thought I was going to pee right there," explained Meloni.

"Oh! by the way," I said. "That made me remember you spent quite a long time in the bathroom right before Mr.Leatherbee arrived."

"I can explain," said Meloni laughling. "I asked a waiter to point me to the ladies restroom and he accompanied me... only he came inside the restroom and I gave him a blowjob in the bathroom. Luckily he had a huge load I swallowed without staining my dress. I say luckily because with Dick touching my clit I was not able to eat much, so that load compensated for the light dinner I ended up having." At that point Meloni took off her wet panties and said "Please speed up cause my cunt is about to drip and if we don't make it home soon, I am going to make you stop at a gas station and I am going to fuck the first man I see."

I stepped on the gas and in less than four minutes we were in Boca Raton in my in-laws' villa. Upon entering the house Meloni jumped on me. We kissed while I managed to open my fly and drive my hard cock into Meloni's wet cunt. I pushed her to the wall, her legs were around my body and I fucked her with pleasure. When I cum, Meloni brought her feet and knees to the floor and she used her mouth to clean all the cum that was left in my cock. When she finished, she look at me in the eyes and said:

"Well, I guess that was the dessert on the menu," and we both laughed.

Meloni woke up early and began to clean the house. She wanted everything to be sparkling clean for Mr. Leatherbee's visit. After breakfast, I went to the supermarket to buy everything necessary for the barbecue. When I got back it was almost the time Mr. Leatherbee was supposed to arrive. Meloni had put on a white summer mini dress with red polka dots with straps that barely covered her thighs and revealed the prominent silhouette of her breasts and nipples. Meloni decided to wear the same heels from the night before, because according to Mr.Leatherbee they favored her. Being a fairly tight dress, you could see the perfection of her hips, but the great attraction was still her tits.