Meloni Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!, that was not Jean Pierre, it was Baptiste, his cousin. Jean Pierre was off after 8, but he explained to Baptiste all that he needed to do with me."

At that point I had a huge boner just thinking the amount of men my wife fucked in the past 48 hours. I penetrated her wet cunt. This time I was pushing inside my wife's vagina semen from not one but two different men. However, all what Meloni told me between moans and panting gave me even more pleasure than I could imagine I was going to have that night.

"OK, tell me about the movie."

"So, I go into the theater, I sit and Filbert shows up and asks me if he could sit next to me. He was going to do it anyway so I said 'Yes of course'. Then we started chatting about the movies we like and right when the lights went off both his hands went inside my blouse and started to squeeze my boobs. I had to whisper in his ear 'Please be gentle' a couple of times, because he was pinching my nipples very hard. The movie already started so I decided to divert his attention by spreading my legs. It did work partially. At least one of his hands went to my cunt and he started to pinch my clit. I thought I was going to cum right away, when he unzipped his fly and made me jerk him with one hand. He seemed to relax for a while and I was able to concentrate on the movie while I was giving him a hand job. I realized I already watched that movie before, but still was interested in what was shown on the screen. After 10 minutes or so, Filbert placed one hand in my nape and pushed my head down to his cock. I did not expect that and I opened my mouth to say something but before I could say a word Filbert's cock was inside me. I must recognize it tasted really good, and since I already watched the movie, I did not mind giving him a blow job. While doing so, he started to grab my ass and to finger my asshole. At some point, he grabbed me and made me sit on his cock, facing the screen. I felt happy with this change because in that position I was able to watch the movie. I jumped over his cock for the rest of the film, resting only after he came. He did it twice. When the movie was over, the light went on and I started to pull down my skirt and fix my blouse. We talked for a little bit, exchanged phone numbers in case we found a movie we both might like to watch and we exited the theater. I called Jean Pierre and five minutes later Baptiste arrived. He drove me home and when he parked in front, he came to the back seat for his tip."

I came halfway her story, but I was still hard and I continued to fuck her even though I was exhausted. Meloni noticed and said:

"Honey, you don't have to force yourself to pleasure me. Baptiste is a very well endowed guy and he left me more than satisfied."

Those words made me cum. We both slept very well that night.

Mid morning on Monday:

DING! (Dr.Khoury) This is Dr.Khoury with a friendly reminder that you have an appointment on Wednesday at 2:30 PM at my office. I look forward to seeing you!

DING! (Meloni) Hi Doctor! I can't wait to be with you again.

Mid afternoon:

DING! (Meloni) Hi honey, remember tonight we are at the apartment. Johnny texted me a few minutes ago, he did not find a girl so he is coming for dinner and fuck me.

(me) Do you want me to pick you up after work?

DING! (Meloni) Don't worry, I called Jean Pierre and he is going to give me a ride.

After work, I went back to our apartment in Fort Lauderdale to have dinner with Johnny and Meloni. When I arrived at the apartment I found Meloni naked on the couch and a huge black man getting dressed.

"Hi honey, this is Jean Pierre, I just finished tipping him. I thought it would be better to do it here than in the street."

"Well, I am glad you made that choice," I said. "Hi Jean Pierre, I am David, nice to meet you."

"Hello sir," said him with a french accent. "Madam, I have to go now, should you need me again, call me any time, me or any of my cousins will serve you."

"Ok Jean Pierre, say hello to Baptiste for me."

Jean Pierre left and Meloni came to kiss me. I recognize the taste of Jean Pierre's cock from yesterday.

"Do you want a turn?," she asked.

"Yes, I do." I answered, and I took her in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I dropped her with some violence on the bed, took my pants off and before I penetrated her I slapped her cunt very hard. She moaned in pleasure and when I penetrated her I said:

"You are a whore, fucking every men you see, Why do you have to fuck everyone?"

"Oh honey!, mmmm ah! Ah! I need it so much, Do you mind?"

"I don't, but you are a fucking whore," I said while I fuck her roughly.

"Please honey, finish quickly, Johnny is about to arrive, and I want to get ready for him. He is going to fuck me again tonight."

I discharged a considerable amount of cum in her vagina. She then went to take a shower and I started cooking.

That evening Meoni chose to wear a short skirt and a very low-cut top that showed a lot of skin. Any movement Meloni did resulted in her large boobs coming out of her clothing.

Johnny arrived and Meloni ran to greet him. By the time she hugged him her breasts were outside her outfit and Johnny took the liberty of groping them as if that was the normal thing to do. They kissed passionately and then after a couple of minutes of kissing hugging and groping Meloni said:

"Oh dear, poor Johnny, How are you? Do you feel OK?"

"I am fine, just a little sad and frustrated," said Johnny.

"Mmmmm, don't worry baby, we will take care of that."

I greeted Johnny and handed him a beer. I did all the cooking by myself while Johnny and Meloni sat at the couch and continued to kiss and touch each other.

After dinner, we watched TV for a while with Meloni seated next to Johnny. She did not take her hand from his tights and she massaged the bulge in his pants from time to time. He did not take his eyes and hands from her boobs. At some point Meloni stood up and said, I am going to change into my pajamas. Upon return, she showed up with a sexy open cup lingerie piece. Her boobs were completely exposed and bouncing with every step she took. She made a 360 turn so we could admire her and then she said:

"Who wants a blow job?"

Immediately Johnny said "Me!" and he pulled down his pants. Meloni kneed down in front of him and started to lick his cock and stroke it. Then she placed it in her mouth and Johnny pushed hard. Meloni had some gag reflex but pretty soon she continued to suck at good rhythm. After a few minutes, they went onto the bedroom and started to fuck.

It was getting pretty late and there was no sign of them finishing whatever they were doing in the bedroom. I waited but then I went to the bedroom to ask if everything was OK. The door was open and both Meloni and Johnny were at the bed. Meloni saw me and put a finger in her mouth to indicate to me to be quiet. I approached her and said:

"What's going on?"

Meloni whispered "Johnny fell asleep, he was really tired after having sex tonight, he was in much need and he pushed me hard. Let's allow him to sleep here with me tonight."

Meloni kissed me and I could taste Johnny's cock. I went to the spare room and fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning Johnny was already gone. Meloni told me he left after receiving a blow job from her. Apparently he had a morning wood. I realized I was going to be late for work so I dressed quickly and left. Later that day:

DING! (Meloni) I honey, I am back at Boca Raton, Jean Pierre gave me another ride. I picked the mail before leaving the apartment and there was a letter from the State Department of Corrections.

(me) Did you open it? What does it say?

DING! (Meloni) Here, let me send you a picture.

DING! I open the file and I started reading the letter:

To the attention of Meloni Hoar,

By order of the State Department of Corrections you are hereby summoned to appear for conjugal visit at 10:00 a.m., on the date indicated above, at Pensacola Correctional Facility.

As a visitor you are required to undergo a background check, and you must also be free of any sexually transmitted diseases. As a matter of procedure, you will be searched before and after the visit, to ensure that you do not attempt to smuggle any items into or out of the facility.

You can confirm your summons on our website, by mail or over the phone.

(me) I do not see the date.

DING! (Meloni) It's for next Wednesday.

(me) Wow, that's really soon. Maybe we should talk and think about it before making a decision.

DING! (Meloni) Oh, no need, I already confirmed online.