Meloni Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time later, a fabulous red sports car pulled up in the driveway and Mr. Leatherbee got out with a bottle of wine. I opened the front door where I had fucked Meloni after dinner yesterday and shook Mr. Leatherbee's hand and invited him into the house. Immediately, Meloni walked over to him at a brisk pace to hug him.Dressed like that, any little movement resulted in her dress riding up with every step. By the time she was hugging him her cunt and ass were visible from where I was standing. Mr. Leatherbee took the liberty of caressing her ass and they kissed each other on the lips without caring I was there watching the whole scene. I can say that from that point on, there was not a single moment during that day Mr. Leatherbee had a hand over Meloni.

Mr. Leatherbee gave me the bottle of wine and I thanked him. Then the conversation turned to complimenting Meloni and her outfit.

"Meloni, you are stunning in that dress," said Mr. Leatherbee.

"Thanks Dick, I am glad you like it."

"I am sorry if what I am going to say sounds inappropriate to you David, but yesterday I couldn't help but to notice Meloni is a bosomy young lady."

A big smile appeared on Meloni's face who did not take her eyes from Mr. Leatherbee while we were talking.

"Do not worry Richard, it is completely OK with me, we are used to this sort of comments," I said.

"Well, I must say I was not the only one to notice. Some of your colleagues stayed for another drink after you guys left and... well, the conversation was around whether Meloni's chest was natural or she had breast augmentation surgery," explained Mr. Leatherbee.

"Oh no!," intervened Meloni, "They are real and natural, Do you want to check it yourself?"

"eerrr, well, if that's OK with you guys," stammered Mr. Leatherbee.

"Of course Richard," I said, "Please, feel free to grope Meloni as much as you want."

"Come here Dick," said Meloni while taking Mr. Leatherbee's hands and driving them to her boobs.

Mr. Leatherbee's hands sank in Meloni's chest. He felt them up over her dress for a minute and then he said:

"Well, I think they are natural."

"Wait," said Meloni while she put her straps down to her elbows. "Now you can feel them better."

Mr. Leatherbee groped her exposed boobs, squeezing them with pleasure. He had a smile on his face. It was obvious he was having a great time groping Meloni's boobs. At that point I noticed Meloni spread her legs like when Dr.Khoury was performing an inspection on her and I couldn't avoid but have an erection right away. The legs spreading made her dress to ride up again and her hairy but well trimmed cunt made an appearance. Meloni did not care to pull her dress down and for the rest of the day her cunt was visible and accessible.

Both Mr. Leatherbee and Meloni went to the couch where the groping continued. I excused myself and went out to start the BBQ. From there I could see Mr. Leatherbee kissing Meloni and touching her. From time to time I went inside to get something from the kitchen. Mr. Leatherbee and Meloni were engaged in conversation, drinking wine, and touching each other. They simply ignored me.

When I was busy on the grill, Meloni came outside, completely naked on her heels and grabbed by the waist by Mr. Leatherbee.

"Honey, we would like to swim, but Dick does not have a swimsuit. Do you mind going upstairs and bringing one of my father's swimsuits?" asked Meloni.

"Sure, please keep an eye on the grill for me," I said.

I went upstairs to the master bedroom. I look for a while in different drawers. I finally found one of Walter's swimsuits, I took it and when I did, a bunch of pornographic DVDs appeared underneath it. I laughed at first but then I looked closely at the pictures on the cover and one of the actresses in all those movies was Katherine! I was shocked. Meloni's mom had been a pornographic actress in her youth! Would Meloni know about it? I decided to leave the movies exactly where I found them and I ran downstairs to give Mr. Leatherbee the suit.

Meloni accompanied Mr. Leatherbee to the bathroom to help him change. They took their time there, because I was able to finish cooking. When they got back Meloni came to me and asked:

"Would you swim with us too honey?"

"Yes, let me put on my swimsuit," I answered. Then Meloni kissed me and I could taste Mr. Leatherbee cum in her tongue. Immediately I knew what happened in the bathroom while I was cooking.

I put on my swimsuit and came outside to join Mr. Leatherbee and Meloni at the pool. We had fun for a while and then we got out to have lunch on the porch. Mr. Leatherbee used a towel to dry Meloni while I set up the table. Since I was busy serving food, Mr. Leatherbee also helped to spread sunscreen all over Meloni's body, with special care on her breasts, ass, thighs and cunt.

Over lunch, Mr. Leatherbee commented on a possible raise in salary for me as well as a promotion. Like last evening, Meloni sat by his side with her legs spread, allowing him to touch her freely. Mr. Leatherbee dominated the conversation and asked me a few things about work and he showed interest in what I said and approved all the ideas I had.

After lunch we relaxed again by the pool and the conversation continued on my potential promotion and Mr. Leatherbee's plan to visit Miami's headquarters with more frequency. At some point we talk about the sports car in which he arrived. I expressed how much I loved that kind of car, and I mentioned I never had the chance of driving one. Then Mr. Leatherbee said:

"I have an idea David, since I need to be sure before I propose you to the board of trustees for a promotion, I will need a reference on your personality and human capability and I think there is no one that knows you better than Meloni. How about you take the car and go for a ride while Meloni and I have a chat about you? I promise I could give you an answer after you return. What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me."

Mr. Leatherbee handed me the car keys and I quickly went out to drive the car. I drove fast on the 95 south interstate highway and then took a left on 922 towards Surfside. Then I continued south. I was not going to miss the chance to drive a red sports luxury car on Ocean Drive. Everyone looked at me and I got some winks from young girls and from some queens who happened to be there. I thought of Mr. Leatherbee. I wished Meloni was giving him a good reference. A promotion would be a great success in my professional career, and most importantly, I could retire early and enjoy life with Meloni. I decided I got enough with the car and took the 95 north interstate highway to get back to Boca Raton.

When I arrived, the house was silent, although I could hear panting coming from upstairs. I tiptoed and went to the upper floor to find Meloni's room door open. On top of the bed, Mr. Leatherbee was fucking Meloni who was on her back with her legs open and her feet on Mr. Leatherbee's calves. He did not notice my presence nor was he able to see me, but Meloni did. She smiled at me and raised both hands in the air with her thumbs up. I felt immensely happy at that moment. Meloni was telling me I just got promoted. I tiptoed back downstairs and went outside to admire the fabulous red car I drove over Miami for the last hour and a half.

A few minutes later the main door of the house open and Meloni said:

"Oh! You are back honey."

I went inside and Mr. Leatherbee was dressed ready to go.

"David, I had a wonderful afternoon with Meloni. I am convinced your name will come up for a promotion in the next board meeting so stay tuned."

"Thanks Richard, I really appreciate it."

"How was the ride?"

"It was superb, thanks so much for letting me ride your car."

"Well it is my turn now, I have to bring it back to the rental agency before I go back to the hotel. My flight to NYC departs early in the morning."

"Oh! You're leaving already, Dick?" said Meloni with a very sad expression.

"I have to, my dear."

"Meloni," I intervened, "Richard must be tired and I am sure he still has some tasks on his agenda before he goes back to NY."

"Oh, not at all", said Mr. Leatherbee, "My plans are to return the car, go back to the hotel, pack, have room service, watch Tv and go to bed."

"Do you need help packing, Dick?," asked Meloni.

"Well... as a matter of fact I do, I am terrible with domestic chores, my wife always does the packing for me but she is not coming from NY tonight just for that."

We all laughed with Mr. Leatherbee occurrence and then I said:

"Meloni, Why don't you go with Richard and once you are done I can stop by and bring you home?," What I wanted was to have the house for myself for a couple of hours to take a look at Katherine's porn movies I found earlier.

"Yes, that's a great idea!," said Meloni while jumping and clapping hands. Those movements made her boobs bounce and her dress to ride up again exposing her light pink clit.

"OK, well let's go then," said Mr. Leatherbee.

Meloni and him left in the car with the promise of giving me a call from the hotel when it was time to pick up Meloni. I immediately went upstairs to the master bedroom and opened the drawer where I found the DVDs. There were several of them. I realized they were produced in Europe, mainly in France and Germany. I did not know which one I should watch first, so I ended up picking one in which Katherine was in the role of a nurse.

The whole movie, which was in german by the way, was about a clinic where a doctor treated his patient's sexual issues by practicing sex with them. Katherine was his nurse assistant and she participated in the consultations. She did not have many lines and it was obvious her voice was from another actress who dubbed Katherine to german.

It was a mid 90's production. The first scene was about Katherine and the doctor starting the day in his office. What I understood was they were reviewing the agenda for the day and at some point the Dr. stood up and went to Katherine and lifted her skirt. She was wearing a very small light blue panty and the doctor pulled it down and started caressing Katherine's cunt, which by the way was beautiful and reminded me of Meloni's. Then the doctor placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed Katherine down until she was on her knees. He unzipped his fly and showed an enormous fat cock with huge glans. Katherine took it in her mouth and gave him an epic blow job. I couldn't believe Katherine was such a good sucker and I wondered if it was her who taught Meloni how to perform oral sex so well.

The scene ended with Meloni bent over a chair and the Dr. fucking her from behind. Katherine was really enjoying this fuck, by no means she was acting, this was real pleasure for her, it was obvious.

The movie continued with patients going through the Doctor's office. Katherine performed oral sex to several of them. At one point she was fully naked and I could see the resemblance of Meloni in her. Her boobs were not that prominent, but I saw where Meloni got her big areolas and nipples.

After an hour and a half watching my mother in law performing in a pornographic movie, I placed the DVD back where it was with the others. I went down and had some BBQ leftovers for dinner and watched some TV. I lost track of time when suddenly:

DING! (Meloni) Hi honey.

(me) Hey, Time for me to go and pick you up?

DING! (Meloni) Actually Dick has invited me to sleep over. I hope you do not mind.

(me) OK, What time do I have to pick you up in the morning then?

DING! (Meloni) You don't have to. Dick says a limousine will bring me home after dropping him at the airport.

(me) OK, enjoy.

DING! (Meloni) You should see this suite, it is amazing. Dick took some pictures, I am going to send them to you now.

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

A bunch of pictures of the penthouse suite appeared on my screen. Meloni was in all of them, naked. Standing looking out the window. Seated in an armchair with her legs spread. Lying on the bed... One pic had been taken from behind her in the bathroom, she was standing on her heels while using the bathroom sink and she was showing her wonderful round ass. I enlarged the image and I noticed her butt was somehow red. It was obvious Mr. Leatherbee had been patting her hard. The last pic was of Meloni bent over Mr. Leatherbee's luggage.

(me) I see you have been packing for Richard. On the last one it looks like you are packing your boobs in the luggage 😂

DING! (Meloni) LOL He would love to. Dick really likes them, he has been fondling them all night. He also sucked my nipples and that made me very horny.

(me) I wish I was there.

DING! (Meloni) I know honey, but I did not want Dick to spend his last night in Florida by himself. By the way, I don't have my pajamas here. I guess I'll sleep naked tonight.

(me) I am sure Richard does not care.

DING! (Meloni) OK honey, we are going to bed now. Kisses. I will see you tomorrow.

(me) Bye my love. Sleep well.

I realized I was going to have the house for myself for the entire night. I entertained the idea of watching another Katherine's movie, so I went back to the master bedroom to search for another one. This time I found under the movies there were some porn magazines. They were old, some of them I recognized from my youth. I took some of them to bed with me, so I decided not to watch another movie. After brushing my teeth I started to take a look at one of the magazines. I passed some pages and there was a pic of Katherine, showing her boobs dressed as a cheerleader. The whole set was amazing. Katherine was undressing in a locker room. Her blonde hair was in pigtails and she had some fake freckles on her cheeks. I could not help but to wank myself looking at those pictures. For me it was not Katherine, but some sort of a younger version of Meloni, or maybe a younger sister of Meloni. With that in mind I jerked for a while until I came. After that I went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up thinking I should do a complete search of the house to see what else I could find about Katherine's past. I also realized at that point I did not know much about Meloni's teen years either, and I did not even know who her biological father was. I put all the magazines back where I found them and went downstairs to have breakfast.

Not later than an hour, a limousine stopped in front of the house. The driver, a huge black man came out and went to the right back door to let the passenger out, although I saw he stayed there, talking to whomever was inside. After a minute he went into the back seat limousine and closed the door behind him. I was not sure what was going on. The car had tinted glass so I waited inside the house looking through the window having a coffee.

Twenty minutes later the back door of the limousine finally opened. The driver came outside without his tie or his jacket on, and he was zipping up his fly. Right after him Meloni came out of the car with her panties in one hand and her heels in the other. On coming out of the car, her tight dress was up to her belly button, showing her wet cunt to the fresh morning. One of the straps was broken and therefore, her right boob was completely exposed. Meloni gave a tongue kiss to the driver and started to walk to the main door trying to pull down her dress while she put her heels back on.

I opened the door and before saying good morning Meloni kissed me and I could taste the driver's cum in my tongue.

"Hi honey," she finally said.

"Who was that?," I asked

"Oh, that's Jean Pierre, he is haitian. Dick hired him to be my personal driver from now on. I wanted to tip him and realized I did not have cash, so I gave him a blow job but we ended up fucking. Do you want a turn?"

"Sure!"

"Well then let's go to bed, I am exhausted."

Meloni went up, undressed and placed herself on her back on top of the bed with her legs spread. I followed her, undressed and jumped on top of her. I had no difficulty in penetrating her as her cunt was fully lubricated with Jean Pierre's cum. Once again I found myself pushing a black guy's semen into my wife's vagina. I felt so much pleasure in doing it. Suddenly Meloni said:

"Don't mind to pleasure me, that Jean Pierre gave me a wonderful fuck in the back seat of his limousine, so enjoy but please hurry up, I want to sleep."

I came pretty soon and I let Meloni sleep by herself in her bed. When she got up it was already two thirty in the afternoon. Meloni came downstairs in her bathrobe, she just took a shower.

"Hi honey, Did you sleep well?," I said. She came to the couch where I was seated and hugged me and kissed, and then said:

"Oh yes my love, I needed it."

"Didn't you sleep well with Richard?"

Meloni laughed and said "Dick was the whole night groping, kissing and fucking me. Every two hours he woke me up and we ended up having sex. I think he is a little in love with me."

"Why do you say that?," I asked.

"He says he wants to be my sugar daddy."

"And?"

"I told him no."

"Why? Meloni, I hope you did not disappoint him. Remember about my promotion."

"I know, don't worry about that. I told him being his sugar girl it's like sweet prostitution and I do not like that. He then asked if it was ok to give me gifts once and then and I said I was ok with that."

"Was he upset?"

"Not at all, in fact, I think he understood that you are the one I love. Whatever happens between him and me is under the understanding you and I have in our marriage."

"Well, I think Dr.Khoury's therapy is working really well for us."

"Me too. And I like Dick, he is fun to be with."

We spent the afternoon swimming and enjoying ourselves. Meloni talked on the phone with her mother, and I could not avoid but to remember my fantasy while jerking off the night before.

After dinner Meloni said she wanted to go to the movies, but I was really tired. She decided to go by herself. I was truly tired, but I saw another opportunity to take a look at those magazines I found. I wanted to see if there were other pictures of young Katherine, so Meloni went to the movie theater by herself. She called Jean Pierre who showed up in less than thirty minutes.

Once I was alone, I went back to look for the magazines. This time, I found one in which Katherine was dressed as a maid. She was wearing a very revealing uniform. Again she was undressing on the pictures with the last one being Katherine naked on the floor inserting the stick of a broom in her cunt. I was jerking off again when suddenly:

DING! (Meloni) Guess who is here at the movie theater?

(me) Filbert the pervert?

DING! (Meloni) YES! LOL I'm in the bathroom right now taking off my bra and my panties before I enter the theater.

(me) Why?

DING! (Meloni) I know he is going to sit next to me again, and I want to watch the movie without having to worry about taking off my underwear.

(me) OK, good luck!

I went back to the magazine and this time I fantasized Katherine was a maid in my house from when I was younger, and I took some liberties with her. Again I unloaded my cum watching my mother in-law naked.

Three hours later I woke up and went to the bathroom. Through the window I saw Jean Pierre's limousine park in front of the house. I imagined what was going on inside when I realized I felt asleep without hiding back the magazines. I ran back to the room, took them and placed them in Walter's drawer.

A few minutes later Meloni entered the room. It was dark but I noticed she was already naked. She took off her heels and jumped in bed.

"Honey, are you still awake?," she said.

"Yes, darling," I said. Then I immediately asked "How did it go with Filbert?"

"Oh my God!, this time he fucked me! Do you want to fuck me while I tell you about it?"

"Well, yes, I guess I want a turn after Jean Pierre."