Meloni Ch. 05

Story Info
Meloni Hoar, the slut.
9.5k words
4.83
2.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a two week hiatus we were back to Dr.Khoury's office. I arrived a little late and when I entered the waiting room, Meloni was already there, naked, standing with her legs apart.

"Hi honey, I'm practicing for inspection," she said to me.

Again, I was perplexed seeing her in that position. I reacted having a boner immediately, like I think any other man would have seeing a nude beautiful blonde woman with a large breast, a wasp waist, round hips, a prominent ass and slender legs wearing stilettos.

"Hi my love," I said and kissed her.

Right then, Dr.Khoury opened the door of his office and invited us in. We entered and took our places, me on the couch and Meloni over the marks on the floor. Dr.Khoury started the inspection right away and Meloni seemed extremely comfortable having his hands all over her. She did not even try to hide her moaning despite me watching the whole scene. Dr.Khoury ran his hands up and down Meloni's breasts. He took the liberty of slapping her ass and he even went beyond by taking her hand and bringing it to her bulge so she could feel his hard cock. When he was satisfied with the inspection, he inserted his tongue in her cunt and then he moved up, licking her belly button, the space between her boobs, her neck and then he placed his tongue inside Meloni's mouth. He stayed there, kissing her while inserting fingers in Meloni's cunt. That lasted for about 4 minutes. At that point, Dr.Khoury got back to his seat, leaving Meloni in the middle of the room breathing heavily and looking at him with desire.

"How has your sexual life been?" Asked the doctor.

"Well, it has been different for both of us," I said.

"And why is that?" Asked Dr.Khoury

"What my husband is trying to say is that my sexual life has been more active than his," intervened Meloni.

"Can you elaborate for me?," requested the Doctor.

"Well, I had several sex encounters with different men over the last two weeks", affirmed Meloni "while David only had sex with me and another woman."

"How do you feel about that David?" said Dr.Khoury.

"Well, err, I guess I am OK with it, I think maybe Meloni is more sexually active than me."

"Did those encounters happen with David present?" asked the Dr.

"Not really," said Meloni, "Well, I guess he saw me doing it with another guy a couple of times".

"I think this is something we need to work on", said Dr.Khoury. "Consent brings pleasure to both of you, but it would be better if you David knew for sure about the needs of Meloni, and the best way to know it is by looking how she gets pleased by other men. So far in my analysis I can assume Meloni is in need of sexual attention. I am sure you please Meloni well, but Meloni demands a little extra. Let's do an exercise to check on one of those extras Meloni might need. So, Meloni"

"Yes doctor."

"Please get down on your knees," said the Dr. while he stood up and undressed from waist down, "David, please come over and take your pants off as well."

I obeyed and standed next to Meloni. Dr.Khoury was to the left of her.

"Meloni, as you can see, both our penises are experiencing an erection. You can also notice there is a difference in size between them. Could you please share with us your thoughts about the size of the penises you have in front of you right now?"

"Well," said Meloni, "mmmm, I guess your penis Dr. is much bigger than David's, probably double."

"If you had to talk about these two penises to another person, How would you describe them?"

"Well, in comparison, David penis is like... an enlarged clit, while yours Dr., errr... yours is a real man's cock, I mean I can easily lift David's dick, while yours, Dr. is heavy, and long... I can't reach my whole hand around it. I don't want you to get upset David, honey, your dick is adorable."

"How about testicles?" asked Dr.Khoury before I could say anything.

"Well, mmmm David's balls I can hold in one hand while yours... I need to use both hands to grab them firmly."

"Anything else?"

"Yes, I can feel your load doctor is much bigger than David's."

"And how do you feel about that, Meloni?"

"Well, I guess if I swallow David, it might not be as much cum coming down my throat as if I suck your big cock Dr."

"OK," said Dr.Khoury, "Now I want you Meloni to perform a fellatio on both of us. I want you to start with your husband and, whenever you feel you require a different kind of pleasure, you can switch to me."

"All right!," said Meloni. She drove my dick into her mouth while stroking Dr.'s cock with both hands, and right after 10 seconds she switched to the left and started sucking the Doctor's cock. It was obvious she was having a great time with his cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked and spitted on Dr.Khoury's penis. From time to time she did some dirty talking like: "I love this cock" or "I want to swallow all of your cum Doctor, please give it to me, I want David to see it." Dr.Khoury could not hold any longer and he unloaded a huge amount of cum inside Meloni's mouth.

Meloni cleaned Dr.Khoury's penis using her tongue, and he immediately put his pants on again and sat. Then he ordered me to do the same so I pulled up my pants and went back to the couch. Meloni was still on her knees waiting for the Dr. orders. He then commanded her to take a seat and she freely placed her ass on top of the doctor's lap. The Doctor took the liberty to put his arm over Meloni's shoulder and candidly started to caress Meloni's breast while talking:

"It was pretty obvious for all of us that Meloni looked for pleasure from a penis that was not her husband's. There is nothing wrong with it, but David, How do you feel about it?"

"Well, eerrrr... at first I was frustrated because she was giving me a blowjob and she stopped to switch to you. I completely understand her need for a bigger cock but I wish she had finished with me first," I explained.

"That's right Meloni," said the Doctor, "even if you have the liberty of having sexual encounters with other men, David is still your husband and it is your duty to give him pleasure."

"I am sorry honey," said Meloni, "I think I did not understand well what I was supposed to do..."

"Do not worry Meloni," intervened the doctor before I could articulate a word, "We will work hard on it, unfortunately we are running out of time today and... I would prefer not to wait until our next session to move forward in this treatment... So this is what I suggest. Next Monday is Patriot's day and I would like to propose a trip for the long weekend. Meloni, you should consider it a retreat or a sort of purposeful getaway to rescue you from this undesired or unpleasant situation of not being able to please your husband before you go on to find satisfaction with somebody else. For you David, it will be a unique opportunity to be present and watch Meloni receive sexual pleasure from another man, me in this case. I will explain in more depth once we are there."

"Where are we supposed to go?," I asked.

"Oh yes," the doctor handed me a paper, "this is a hotel in Pollas Gordas, here in Florida. I will make the reservation and forward it to Meloni once I confirm."

"Thanks Dr." I said, and the doctor pushed Meloni up and slapping her ass firmly with his hand and said:

"That's all for today, I will see you this Saturday in Pollas Gordas".

Meloni and I left the room and she started to dress up in the waiting room. It did not take much time since she was wearing a very light low cut summer dress that day. I asked:

"Honey, I have the car parked downstairs, Do you want me to drop you off anywhere before I go back to the office?"

"Oh, don't worry honey, Baptiste is giving me rides today."

We kissed and said goodbye to each other.

The next day went as normal. At night, while having dinner, Meloni commented on her day:

"Today I went to the office I am renting to check everything was OK. First I talked to José and paid him for his cleaning services. Then I went to talk with the tenants, Ram and Sunita. They gave me a check for the first month's rent. It is incredible how different the office looks now. I feel it is even bigger than before when Pauli had all those papers everywhere."

"Do they have a lot of clients?" I asked.

"Oh yes, luckily I went there at lunch time. They told me about their kamasutra lessons and as a token of appreciation for being a good landlord they gave me a complimentary lesson."

"And... What did you learn?"

"Well, I learned a Kamasutra position named Sammukha."

"Did they perform sex for you?," I asked.

"Oh no! Ram taught me, I leaned back against a wall while standing and I spread my legs as wide as I could while Ram penetrated me. It was a little awkward at first, but then it turned out to be an incredibly passionate and romantic position thanks to all the eye contact and of course the incredibly deep penetration."

"Was his wife present while he was... err... teaching you?"

"Sure Sunita was there, actually, after he came inside me, they gave me a strap on and I practiced the Sammukha position with Sunita, me being the penetrating partner. Ram says the best way to learn Kamasutra is by taking both roles as penetrating and receiving partner."

"Wow, Did you like it?"

"Yes I did like it a lot, it turned me on," said Meloni.

"Was this the first time you penetrated another woman?"

"Hmmmm, well not really, I kissed other girls' cunts before and finger their pussies, but never used a strap on."

The conversation was getting me horny when suddenly somebody knocked on the door. It was a deliverer with a package for Meloni. The package was from Mr.Leatherbee. Meloni opened it and she found there was some expensive jewelry inside. Mr.Leatherbee wrote a note:

Dear Meloni,

I can't wait to see you again. Please accept this gift as a token of my appreciation for the wonderful time we had together last week. I am planning to go back to Miami soon to do some work there and I hope to be with you again. Please say hello to David.

Yours,

Dick.

It was a diamond pendant necklace with a thick sterling silver chain. Really expensive. Meloni put it on right away and the green stone was above her boobs. She asked me to take a picture to send it to Mr.Leatherbee. I grabbed her phone to take the picture and when I said "Ready?" Meloni opened her dressing gown and exposed her boobs. I did not have time to erase the pic because Meloni took her phone from my hands and sent the pic to Mr.Leatherbee. For the next five minutes she was texting him and ignored me while I cleaned the table and washed the dishes. That night Meloni slept with her new necklace on, so I was not able to use her boobs as a pillow like I do every night because the chain or the stone were always on the way.

On Friday I received a letter confirming my promotion at work. Colleagues congratulated me, just because they knew it was a decision made by Mr.Leatherbee. I texted Meloni with the good news and she was happy with it, although she couldn't stop talking about her new necklace. She sent me several selfies she took with it on: side pics, lying on the bed, seated with her boobs between her legs and the necklace pending... she was nude in all of them.

I couldn't concentrate so I decided to go to the bathroom to jerk myself in one of the stalls. Once there I started looking at Meloni's pics while I touched myself. Suddenly a couple of guys entered the bathroom. They did not notice I was in one of the stalls.

"Hey Victor, Do you know about David?"

"Yes, he got promoted, I guess he let Mr.Leatherbee fuck his wife."

"That's for sure, Have you seen her? She has the best pair of racks I have ever seen."

"I've seen and touched them. She is a whore, I felt her up several times last week during dinner and she did not care at all".

"I follow her on social networks and her pictures, wow, I jerk myself twice a day seeing them".

"Yeah, I do follow her too. My friends say she should model for a porn magazine or do porn movies, she is a babe."

They left and I was shocked with what I just heard. I was not able to work for the rest of the day so I got back home with the idea of celebrating my promotion. Only when I got home did I realize it was Friday and Meloni had a date with Cleaver. He was there seated on the couch waiting for Meloni to come down.

"Hi David", he greeted me.

"Hi Cleaver, How is it going?"

Meloni showed up dressed like a slut. Again she was wearing a very low cut outfit, with her boobs bumping out with every little movement. Meloni was wearing the necklace Mr.Leatherbee gave her.

"OK Cleave, I'm ready for you," she said without even looking at me.

"Honey," I intervened, "remember tomorrow we are going on a trip for the weekend, Would you come home soon?"

"Well, I do not know, it depends on Cleave, he is in charge here. But do not worry, I can sleep in the car while you drive. Should we go Cleave?"

"Sure!" Said Cleaver. He stood up and grabbed Meloni in the ass and walked with her to the main door without even saying goodbye.

At first I was annoyed but then Irealized I had the house for my own again and I could watch one of Katherine's porn movies while Meloni was out with Cleaver. I prepared something for dinner and went upstairs to get one of the movies from the drawer. This time I chose Katherine playing the role of a student in a prep school for girls.

Again the movie was only available in French and German. Katherine was playing the role of Julia, one of the students. In the first scene, a bunch of girls were in the showers after sports practice. Julia and her friend were showering together and kissing each other when suddenly a group of older girls entered the shower and after immobilizing Julia's friend, they made her eat Julia's pussy, while she had her nippled pinched by one of the older girls. The scene ended with the leader of the older girls using her fingers to penetrate Julia who moaned in pleasure.

In the other scene Katherine played the role of Julia, she was visiting the Dean of Students office. It seemed Julia was in some sort of trouble as she started to cry after the Deans' explanations. Soon after, the Dean took Julia and ordered her to bend over his desk. Julia obeyed, putting her hands on the table. The Dean spread her legs and lifted her miniskirt. He took off her pants and with a cane, he spanked her really hard. Julia's ass was red and the times her face was shown she was crying and screaming in pain and pleasure. After a good amount of spanks, the Dean ordered Julia to step down on her knees. He took out an enormous cock and pushed it into Julia's mouth, who sucked and cried in desperation. After a good and long blow job, the Dean forced Julia to lay down on the desk and he penetrated her while groping her breasts and pinching her nipples. This time Julia was not crying but screaming and moaning in real pleasure. It was obvious that the scene was easy for Katherine to play.

The rest of the movie was somewhat repetitive, so I went to bed to mastubate with the image of Katherine dressed in a school uniform.

After I jerked off, I fell asleep. Three hours later the phone woke me up.

DING! (Meloni) Hey David, I am going to spend the night at the apartment with Cleave, I will see you in the morning.

(me) That's OK honey. Should I pick you up there on our way to Pollas Gordas?

DING! (Meloni) No, I will call Jean Pierre to give me a ride to Boca Raton in the morning.

I realized I hadn't placed Katherine's movie back on the drawer so I went downstairs to clean up. When I came back to the room I saw the screen of my phone shining. There were several messages from Meloni. They were pics of Meloni kissing Cleaver, and being touched by another man who was in our apartment. There was another pic with Meloni kissing a woman passionately. I wrote to her right away.

(me) Who are those two with you and Cleaver?

DING! (Meloni) They are Danny and Sarah, we are having a double date with them tonight.

I went to bed thinking about Meloni having fun with them and I felt happy for her, but a little jealous for not being there, so I wrote to her again.

(me) I wish I could be there.

DING! (Meloni) Oh, we are having so much fun.

DING! (Meloni) Look!

DING! A video file appeared on my screen. I pressed play and I saw Meloni with a strap on fucking Sarah doggy style. Cleaver put his cock on Sarah's mouth and she gave him a blow job while being fucked by Meloni.

DING! Another video. This time Meloni was seated on top of Danny facing the camera. Her boobs were bouncing up and down and Sarah was kissing her while Cleaver fucked her doggy style.

DING! On the last video, Meloni was on top of the bed, fucked by Danny and giving a blow job to Cleaver.

I had a huge erection and I jerked again watching the videos on the bed.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of Jean Pierre limousine leaving the house. Meloni entered the house completely naked and said:

"Honey, I will shower and we can be on our way," She kissed me and went upstairs while I started to prepare breakfast.

An hour later we were in the car. Meloni was excited to spend the weekend with Dr.Khoury, but pretty soon she started to feel bored. She decided then to flash her tits to all drivers passing by. Truck drivers made their horn sound and Meloni blew them kisses after showing them her boobs. Finally, we arrived at the hotel where Dr.Khoury was waiting for us in Pollas Gordas. He already did the check in so we went straight upstairs to our bedroom. It was a 2 double bed room. Upon entering the room, the bathroom was on the left and the beds were also against the left wall. At the end of the room, next to the big window, there was an armchair. Dr.Khoury already took the bed next to the window, so Meloni and I were supposed to sleep in the one closer to the bathroom.

We sat on the bed and after a quick conversation about the trip and how we were, Dr.Khoury started his retreat therapy:

"Well, my intention this weekend, as I said the other day in my office, is to show you Meloni how to please your husband knowing you will find satisfaction with somebody else. But also for David to watch Meloni completing her sexual needs and feel comfortable and happy about it."

At that moment Meloni asked:

"Is David becoming a cuckold?"

"Not exactly," explained Dr.Khoury, "A cuckold is a man who gets turned on by his wife sleeping with another man. What I am looking for here is for David to be fully aware of your needs and his heartily approval of your sexual life. So, more than cuckolding what I am implying here is hotwifing; this is for Meloni to be allowed and encouraged by you David to pursue sexual relationships with other individuals. These relationships will fulfill with satisfaction the sexual life of both of you."

"OK, but, this is more or less what has been happening since we started therapy," I said.

"That's true David," said Dr.Khoury, "but in our last session I perceived some frustration from you when Meloni did not wait until you ejaculated and she switched to give oral sex to me. The goal here is for you David to get the satisfaction you need from Meloni, and for you Meloni to get the satisfaction you need from somebody else."

"Oh my god Doctor!," exclaimed Meloni, "I do understand now, you are a genius."

"I am glad to hear that Meloni" said the doctor, "Let's start working on it. We will begin the treatment with you giving oral sex to David. I will sit over there and observe. I want you to perform fellatio on your husband and do not stop until he is satisfied. OK?".

"Will do, Doctor" said Meloni, "Honey, would you please take your pants off so I can suck your dick?"

I immediately did and Meloni went on her knees. She stroked my dick for a while with her hand and then she placed it in her mouth. She was doing a great job, giving me a deepthroat and licking my penis. In the meantime, Dr.Khoury was seated at the end of the room watching everything Meloni was doing to me. He had a boner in his pants, but he waited and observed patiently. After a couple of minutes I could not resist anymore and I unloaded my cum in Meloni's mouth. At that point Dr.Khoury said: