Meloni Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David, are you satisfied?"

"Oh yes, I am"

"How about you Meloni?" he asked her.

"Well, I think I would like to have some more cock right now," she answered.

"OK, well, then come over here and continue practicing fellatio on me," ordered the Doctor. "David, I want you to observe this and think about Meloni getting the pleasure you just experienced a minute ago."

Meloni went on her knees in front of Dr.Khoury. She did not stroke his cock, which by the way was already hard, she placed it in her mouth and started to gag and lick and spit on it with pleasure. The Dr. was literary mouth fucking her. From time to time she was able to say things like "oh, I love this cock, I missed it so much" or "I could suck it forever, so big and hot cock you have Doctor" and "I am crazy about this cock Doctor, I want you to feed me with your cum," The Doctor could not hold it anymore and discharge a huge load of cum in Meloni's mouth.

After catching his breath, the Doctor made Meloni sit on his lap and while he caressed her boobs he said:

"David, did you see how Meloni got the pleasure she needed from me?"

"Yes I did."

"And, Do you agree with me that you should feel extremely happy for her after she got the pleasure she needed?"

"I do, I feel very happy for her."

"Oh, I love you honey," said Meloni and she came to me and kissed me. I tasted the orange flavor of the Doctor's cum, but I was really happy for her, after all, this therapy was achieving great results.

"I think we are on the right track here," said the Doctor. "We will continue working together. We will do our next step at night before going to sleep. You have some free time until then. I will leave the room for you to relax while I use the gym downstairs. I will be back to get ready for dinner."

That afternoon we cuddled in our bed while watching TV. I did not take my hands from Meloni's boobs and we had a very nice time together.

After a couple of hours I took a shower and when I came back to the room Dr.Khoury was already back. Meloni was up and she was undressing to take a shower as well. The Dr. was sweaty after his exercise and Meloni said:

"Dr. Do you want to shower first?"

"Are you sure?" He said, "It seems you are ready to shower now."

"I am fine, I can wait" she said.

"I have an idea," said Dr.Khoury, "Why don't we shower together?"

"YES!!!" said Meloni, "Let's go" and she grabbed his hand and conducted him to the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and through a mirror I was able to see how Meloni was undressing him in the bathroom, they kissed passionately and the Dr. started to finger Meloni's cunt. Finally they got in the shower and with the water running I could not hear what was going on, but before the glass on the shower got misted, I could see the Dr. fucking Meloni from behind under the water. It was a long shower, and I waited patiently after getting dressed. Finally, they both showed up, the Dr. wearing a bathrobe and Meloni fully naked. The Doctor took the liberty of drying Meloni with a towel in front of me. Then they both got dressed, Meloni with a very low cut top and a minimal miniskirt. She decided not to wear any underwear for dinner.

Once ready, the three of us went down to a restaurant where we sat at a booth. Meloni and the Dr. sat next to each other and I was in front of them on the other side of the table. The waitress who attended us assumed the Dr. and Meloni were a couple with me being just a friend. This happened because they kissed each other in front of everyone. The Dr. explained that it was part of the treatment because this role playing might not have been possible back in Miami, unlike in Pollas Gordas where nobody knew us.

After dinner, we went back to the room. Once there Dr.Khoury continued with the treatment of the retreat.

"Let's get ready for bed." said the Doctor. "I will give instructions once we are in our pajamas, not you Meloni, I want you to undress and stay nude for the rest of the evening".

Meloni obeyed immediately, she took off her outfit and stood naked in front of us while we put on our pajamas. She was gorgeous with her lightly tanned skin. The doctor then explained what was next:

"Meloni, I want you to start sleeping with David tonight. Since you are married to him, you must fulfill your husband's needs first and only if you need more satisfaction you will come to my bed to get it. David, you will not prevent Meloni from coming to my bed if she already satisfied you. It is important you also reflect on your own feelings while Meloni gets satisfaction from me."

"If I move to your bed Doctor, Should I stay there to sleep?," asked Meloni.

"You are more than welcome to sleep next to me Meloni, although I just want you to be aware that I might experience several erections overnight" said the Doctor.

"Oh!, that's OK, I can take care of that", replied Meloni.

"Good night David"

"Good night Doctor" I said, and Meloni and I went to bed together while Dr.Khoury got into his bed.

The room was not completely dark and I was able to see the Dr. silhouette from my bed.

Pretty soon Meloni started to look for my dick under the sheets. She gave me an erection while I started caressing her huge breasts. I placed my hand in her cunt and it was wet already, I could not resist any longer and I placed myself on top of her. She drove my penis into her vagina and we started to make love and kiss each other. After a couple of minutes I realized Meloni had her face turned to her left, looking at Dr.Khoury's bed. At that point I knew she was looking forward to going there and having sex with him. The thought of it made me explode inside her vagina, and as soon as the unload was done, Meloni pushed me gently to the side and went to Dr.Khoury's bed right away.

I was exhausted but I paid close attention to what was happening at the other side of the room. Meloni and Dr.Khoury engaged quickly in kissing each other passionately. She was on top of him and he caressed her breasts for a while. Then he jumped on top of Meloni and penetrated her. Meloni was moaning in pleasure and she continue to do so for half hour in which she let the Dr. fuck her in several positions. I had mixed feelings at the beginning but soon I started to feel great about what I was seeing in the dark of the room.

Meloni slept in Dr. Khoury's bed, and in the morning I woke up to the sound of Meloni moaning again with Dr.Khoury fucking her hard. Once they finished she said to me:

"Oh!, honey, Did we wake you up?"

"No, it's OK, I was already up." I said "Did you sleep well?"

"Mmmm yes we did, Right Dr.?" Said Meloni.

"Good morning David, yes I slept pretty well. I hope you did as well. Meloni, maybe you should take care of your husband's morning needs while I shower." Said Dr.Khoury

"Oh!, yes!" replied Meloni.

She came to my bed and while the Dr. was taking a shower I penetrated her, feeling the cum Dr.Khoury just placed in her vagina. Meloni was very wet when I entered her. While I fucked her she said:

"Wow, this has been the first time I slept the entire night with a cock inside me. I had never been penetrated that long before."

I could not avoid it but to ejaculate right away.

The rest of the day was kind of boring, long walks outside. Dr. Khoury groping Meloni here and there...

At night, after dinner we went back to the room and again we followed Dr.Khoury's instructions: Meloni was to start sleeping with me to fulfill my needs first and then move on to his bed if more satisfaction was needed.

So, after our good nights, I went to bed with Meloni and I did not wait to jump on top of her and start fucking her. I was so aroused and hot, I was having a really good time. But then, suddenly, Meloni said:

"Honey, please finish quickly, I can't wait to go with Dr.Khoury, I need his hard cock so much."

That made me cum immediately, and as soon as I finished unloading, Meloni pushed me aside and went straight to the other bed.

Dr.Khoury and her had wild sex that night. She got great satisfaction from the Dr. and I could not feel better about it. Definitely, this therapy, although very unusual, was getting everyone sexually satisfied.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of Meloni's mouth sucking Dr.Khoury's cock. He realized I was awake and said:

"Good morning David, Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning Dr. Yes, How about you?"

"I had a great night myself. I realized I need to get back to Miami this morning, and I do not have time to have breakfast with you. Meloni said she was hungry so I offered to suck me and see if there was any cum left. I think she emptied me overnight."

Right then he ejaculated and Meloni swallowed his cum. She then cleaned his cock with her tongue and we finally said goodbye.

We did the check out and jumped into the car to start our way back home. While driving, Meloni commented on how satisfied she was after another night of sleep with Dr.Khoury's hard cock in her cunt.

"Remember we need to go back to our apartment David" said Meloni. "Today is Monday and I need to comfort Johnny."

"Oh yes, I completely forgot," I replied.

"It is better to be in the apartment tonight, remember I need to take a bus tomorrow to go to Pensacola."

"Yes, it is going to be a long ride, When do you leave?"

Meloni started searching on her phone. She had tons of unread messages. Then she said:

"I depart Miami at 1pm and will arrive in Pensacola at 8am on Wednesday".

"What time is your... visit to prison?" I asked.

"I am scheduled to see Marvin from 10am until 6pm. It's only eight hours, I hope we will have enough time to catch up." Said Meloni.

"And when will you be back?" I asked.

"Let me see " said Meloni checking her phone again, "I will take the bus at 10pm and will arrive to Miami at 6pm on Thursday"

"I will miss you," I said.

"I will miss you too honey," said Meloni and kissed me on the cheek. "But do not worry, I will tell you everything when I come back."

That night, Meloni received Johnny in a translucent gown. He immediately groped her and kissed her upon entering the apartment. While I was cooking dinner they already made it out on the couch. Johnny finished in her mouth and before Meloni swallowed his cum, he took a little video of Meloni with her mouth open showing the huge load he gave her. Then Meloni swallowed and smiled. Johnny said to me:

"Do you want me to send you this one?"

"errrr... sure I would like to have it I guess" I answered.

"OK, there you go"

DING! A message from Johnny appeared on my phone. I opened it and realized I was one of 29 people who received that message. I was about to ask but suddenly Meloni said:

"I am sure that video will help you honey while I am away"

She then explained to Johnny about her trip to Pensacola to see Marvin which made him hard again.

"Meloni", said Johnny, "Anybody who listens to that story would think you are a whore, but I know how charitable you are with men in difficult times, I really appreciate what you are doing for me."

"Oh Johnny!" said Meloni and started kissing him. "You are so romantic, I really like that you do not think I am a whore. I love you" and then Meloni started to cry.

"Honey," I said, "Why are you crying?, nobody thinks you are a whore".

"Well," said Meloni, "That's true, and I do not consider myself one. Maybe... I am just a slut."

"I think it is fair to say that," intervened Johnny, "When I talk to all my friends about you I always describe you as a slut. I make it clear I do not pay money to be with you."

"Do you see my love?" I said, "There is nothing wrong in being a slut." I was surprised with the words I just said, but this was clearly the therapy's effects. I hugged Meloni and we sat down for dinner.

We had a good time with joyful conversation around the table, we laughed and had some wine. But because we had been out of town during the weekend we did not have any dessert to offer. Meloni was somehow embarrassed for not being able to offer a sweet end to dinner. I told her not to worry and Johnny agreed with me. Meloni had an idea then:

"Maybe we can make some coffee?"

"I think I will pass," I answered, "I won't be able to sleep at all"

"Yeah," said Johnny, "I never drink coffee before going to bed, instead I sometimes drink some milk"

"Well..." said Meloni "unfortunately we ran out of milk as well, I wish I had some to offer..."

"Don't worry Meloni", Johnny interrupted her, "I understand. Maybe we could just pretend you have some in your breast, I think that would be a lovely dessert for us, What do you think David?"

I immediately had a boner and said:

"Yes!, let's have Meloni to breast feed us". Again, I couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth, but before I said anything else Meloni took out the top part of her gown, exposing her huge boobs to us.

"I am ready," Meloni breathed out "Both of you guys, start sucking off my tits whenever you please".

I placed my lips on Meloni's right nipple while Johnny started enjoying the left one. At first I was sucking much stronger than Johnny so Meloni realized and said:

"Johnny, don't be a shy baby and slurp up!" Meloni giggled cutely, breasts trembling, the edge of her areolas peeping over our mouths while we sucked her nipples.

When we got enough sucking Meloni said:

"Well, gentlemen, it is my turn for dessert and I also want some milk..."

Meloni played with her boobs, jiggling them in her hands and pulling on her nipples. She then licked her nipples and said:

"David honey, Would you mind if I suck your dick to get some milk?Johnny already did it before dinner and I think now it is your turn."

I took out my hard dick and said:

"Open your mouth"

Meloni obeyed and I pushed my dick into her mouth. As always, Meloni opened wide and started sucking. She grabbed my dick with her left hand and fed it to herself while sensually mouthing the entire package from different angles. Suddenly, she placed her right hand between her thighs and she started slowly rubbing her pussy.

Meloni's slurps became louder and I moaned louder as well. Meloni sucked my balls, kissing them before taking them inside and sucked them gently. At that point I was close to cum and said:

"I am going to fill your belly with all my cum..." and I did.

Meloni moaned with pleasure as I started squirting her mouth. I felt several shots coming into her mouth and when I opened my eyes I saw the happiness was plain on Meloni's face as I finished unloading my cum on her.

I was exhausted and decided to go straight to bed. Meloni and Johnny on the other hand decided to stay up a little longer so I used the guest room per Meloni's request.

She and Johnny slept in the master bedroom, and I did not realized about it until the next morning when I woke up and went to the bathroom and I saw Johnny fucking Meloni as hard as he could.

After that, we had breakfast and Johnny left for work. Meloni and I shower together, she asked me to clean well her cunt, she wanted to have it ready for Marvin.

While I dressed for work Meloni got ready for her trip to Pensacola. She was not bringing any luggage since she was going to be there just for 24 hours. The plan was to jump on the bus, visit Marvin and get back on the bus, so she decided to bring a bag with all she needed.

Meloni decided to take public transportation to go to the bus station in downtown Miami, she did not want to bother Jean-Pierre, nor did she want Mr.Leatherbee to find out about her visit to Marvin. She left dressed on a mini skirt and a revealing white top with ultra thin straps. She justified her outfit to me saying it was an 18 hours and a half trip and she wanted to be as comfortable as possible.

Later that day, when I was back at home, I realized Meloni left her computer open. I could resist but to take a peak on her social media.

I found out thousands of male followers who wrote nasty comments about her sexy pics:

"A proper cunt."

"Would love to breed that sexy cunt."

"Nice slut. Love her tits and legs. More please."

"Sexy yummy titties!!!!"

"Love to lick and suck your pussy after hubby and friends fill you up."

The astonishing thing was Meloni's responses. She thanked them and promised more pics soon.

On Wednesday I could not focus at work thinking about Meloni's trip, although in part I recognized I had to be OK with it since I read again on Marvin's letter that he was still her husband under god's will. Anyways, I spend Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon touching myself, waiting for Meloni to come back from Pensacola and tell me all about her trip.

Meloni arrived at her parents' house in Boca Ratón late afternoon on Thursday. This time she asked Jean-Pierre to give her a ride in his limousine although the guy who drove Meloni that afternoon was not Jean-Pierre or Baptiste although I could see the resemblance of them in his face.

As the limousine made its exit Meloni opened the main door of the house and ran to hug and kiss me.

"Oh honey! I'm so glad to be back" said while kissing me.

"How was your trip?" I asked.

"It was fantastic, but I am exhausted", said Meloni.

"Do you want to tell me all about it while you have dinner?"

"Oh no, don't worry about dinner, I already ate with Emmanuele"

"Who's Emmanuele?", I asked

"Emmanuel is Jean-Pierre's cousin, he is Baptiste's brother, he brought me a sandwich and... well, I sucked his huge cock for dessert in the car a minute ago. I am really tired. Can we go to bed now? I promise I will tell you everything that has happened to me the past 2 days, I will let you fuck me while I do if you want"

"Sounds good"

"Just let me shower first, I have the smell of several males on me."

I had a huge erection at that point. I went to bed naked and waited for my wife while she showered. I couldn't wait to hear what she had to say.

When she was done showering, she entered the room completely naked and then she laid down on her back next to me.

"I hope I don't fall asleep honey" she said while spreading her legs.

Then she started to tell me the story of her trip. While she told me about her adventure I fucked her and came inside her a couple of times. Here is her story:

"So I got on the bus at noon on Tuesday and I sat on the window seat. A lady named Dorothy sat next to me. A couple of miles after we left the bus station we started to talk. Pretty soon she started to ask questions about my boobs:

'Does your back hurt?'

'Oh no, I am used to it.'

'Well my dear, you really have a well-endowed chest, Are they real?'

'Yes, they are natural.'

'Is one boob bigger than the other?'

'mmmmm... I am not sure'

She took the liberty of feeling them, groping me with both hands. Then she said:

'I really don't see much difference. Why aren't you wearing a bra? Maybe you do not find your size, Right?'

'err, no I do have some bras at home, but this is a long trip and... I just wanted to be more comfortable.'

'Well honey, let me tell you, if you do not use bras regularly, by the time you are my age, you will have hanging saggy tits. Do you want that?'

'Oh no,' I said.'I guess I should have worn a bra for the long trip...'

'Don't worry my dear, I can use my hands to hold them for a while during the journey'

'Thank you, you are very kind'

She immediately placed her hands underneath my top and held my boobs for hours. We talked a lot about her life and other things. A few hours later it was getting dark and I felt tired so I went to sleep with Dorothy's hands all over my chest.

I woke up several hours later, feeling some pain in my nipples. I opened my eyes and saw my boobs were being pinched by two male hands, so I looked to my left and said:

'You are not Dorothy! What happened to her?' The guy, a skinny white men said: