Meloni Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'She got off the bus at the last stop, she did not want to wake you up and asked me to continue helping you holding your tits firm.'

'Oh! I see, well, thank you so much, but please be gentle.'

He continued to pinch my nipples very hard. I reminded him several times to be gentle, but he was clearly ignoring me. I did not know what to do. My nipples were hurting and the pinching was getting harder. Suddenly I had an idea:

'I think my nipples are getting dry and that's why they hurt. Could you please stop?'

He took his hand off me and said:

'No problem, I will make your nipples wet'

He started licking them with his tongue, and I recognized it was refreshing after the hard pinching, but pretty soon he started to bite them with his teeth, and the pain came back. After 30 minutes or so of 'Please be gentle' completely ignored I had another idea.

'Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom'

I stood up and as I passed in front of him to get to the aisle he groped my ass. I went down the aisle to the end of the bus, trying to put my boobs back on the top. Most people were asleep but a few men saw me entering the bathroom. I planned to stay there for the rest of the trip, it was only a couple of hours. But twenty minutes later somebody knocked on the door. I did not want to go back to my seat, but I could not hide in the bathroom without being noticed, so I opened the door. A middle-aged man was there ready to use the bathroom. He saw me and he was surprised. Before he could say anything I whispered:

'Excuse me, sir. Can I talk to you for a moment?'

'Of course, what's the matter?'

'Please, promise me you won't tell anyone on the bus. I'm hiding here in the bathroom.'

'Hiding? Why? What is going on here?'

'It's... it's a long story. But I really need your help. You see, there's someone on the bus who's been molesting me.'

He looked at me with perv eyes.

'Oh my goodness, that's terrible! Are you sure about this? Did you try talking to the bus driver or anyone else?'

'No, I didn't want to draw attention to myself. I just ran into the bathroom for safety.'

'Well, Do you mind if I use the bathroom? You can stay, I don't mind'

'Of course, thanks so much'

He got inside and pressed his body against mine. I was standing with both my feet on each side of the tiny toilet. He had his hands over his head, since there was literally no space where he could place them.

'I cannot unzip like this, Could you please help me?'

'Sure'

I took out his dick and he peed. He did not take his eyes from my boobs while doing it and he had an erection. When he finished he said:

'Damn, there is no toilet paper and I do not want to wet my underwear. Would you mind if I dry my penis on your skirt?'

'Eeerrrr... I prefer you don't, maybe I can sit down and blow it until it dries'

'Yes!, let's try that'

I sat and started to blow on his penis. His erection was huge, and some liquid started to squeeze from his dick. He suddenly said:

'Sorry, I think I am about to cum'

I did not want to be covered in sperm before I saw Marvin, he could get very angry with me and slap me in the face like he used to do when we were married, so I quickly opened my mouth big and put his penis inside me. Almost immediately, this man discharged all of his cum in me. I licked all of it to make sure he did not want me to start blowing him again. I zipped him and he turned and left me alone in the bathroom.

For about ten minutes I entertained the idea of coming back to my seat, but my nipples were very aroused and probably, the skinny man was still there waiting for me. I was not able to make a decision because someone knocked at the door again.

Another man wanted to pee. He did not seem surprised I was there and he closed the door behind him and asked me to stand up because he needed to use the bathroom.

I do not know why, but the whole scene was almost identical to the one I had 10 minutes ago, only this time it was a different man... and he was not the last one. After him another man came to the bathroom to pee and used me to blow his cock and unload his cum. I think there were at least 7 or 8 men who used the bathroom that morning with me there. I could not avoid making sure their penises were clean before they got back to their seats.

With all that swallowing I felt full but at least I knew I was not going to need breakfast since I was very well fed already. I decided to go back to my seat after hearing the driver announce our arrival in about ten minutes.

Skinny white was there. As I passed over him to get to my seat he took the liberty of feeling my pussy with his left hand. I sat quickly and before I could say anything his hands were back under my top, caressing my breasts and pinching my nipples.

'I guess this is not exactly where we left it, right?, but it may work until we get there.'

I was perplexed, and I could not say anything but 'Thanks, and remember: please be gentle'. Those words came out of my mouth again and again, but he ignored them. I was almost in tears because of the pain he was inflicting on me. Twenty five minutes passed by and we were stuck in traffic. The bus was not moving and the drivers on the line next to the bus started to look at what skinny was doing to me. I felt a little ashamed so I looked at skinny and said:

'Would you mind if I sit on top of you?'

All I wanted was to avoid the other drivers taking a glance at me, but skinny though I wanted to have sex with him... and I had it. As I sat on top of him, he managed to pull down his pants and inserted his cock in my cunt. He was hard and wet already, and his cock was pressing hard inside me. At least this helped to divert his attention and his hands went from my nipples to my thighs. He then fingered my clit while fucking me. He ejaculated inside me right before the bus stopped. He pushed me and left quickly. I could not move after all that had happened in the last hours of the trip. I stayed seated while everyone left the bus.

Every man who walked the aisle grabbed my boobs saying 'excuse me' as they passed, pretending they were losing balance. When everyone was off the bus I stood up and started to look for my bag. I was not able to find it anywhere.

The bus driver got back, saw me and said:

'Hey young lady, What are you still doing here? Time to go!'

'Oh, I am sorry sir, I cannot find my bag.'

He came to me and said:

'Let me help you.'

Pretty soon he was really close to me, I could feel his body getting closer and closer. He finally found the bag and handed it to me. And I said:

'Thank you so much sir.'

'Wait a minute, Are you the girl who was hiding in the bathroom?'

'Oh no sir, well yes, I used the bathroom... it is that... I did not feel well, but I feel better now. I have to go.'

'Wait, let me see your ticket.'

I showed him my round trip ticket. He closely examined it and said:

'Good, I see your name is Meloni and you are booked for tonight's ride to Miami. Well, I think Meloni was doing drugs or hiding something back there.'

'Oh no sir, I was just... using the bathroom'

'I don't believe you young lady'

'Please sir... let me explain'

I told him the story about Skinny molesting me and I said I let those men use the bathroom while I was standing on top of the toilet. I did not mention anything about sucking their dicks though.

He kept in silence for a minute, thinking to himself and then he said:

'I do not believe a word you said. That's a pretty small bathroom, it is impossible for two people to be inside at the same time.'

'Oh no! It's possible, believe me!'

'OK, let's see it.'

He grabbed my arm and pushed me to the end of the bus. Once inside the tiny bathroom, I stood up with my legs spread, each heel on the side of the toilet, only this time I faced the wall because I learned my lesson. Then I said:

'You can close the door now and try to pee, you will see it is possible'

I heard him unzipping his pants, but no pee was coming out, suddenly I felt his hands lifting my skirt. Since I had no underwear my round ass was completely exposed.

'I know what you have been doing here during the trip, one of the passengers told me while he tipped me. I haven't seen any tip from you yet. Do you know it is complementary to tipping your driver?'

At that point I realized he was a driver like Jean-Pierre, Baptiste and Emmanuelle, so I took his dick with my hand and placed it into my cunt.

He doggystyle fucked me while pulling my hair. He did it so hard I thought he was going to pull some hair out. I was crying, but at the same time this guy was pleasing me. He finally came inside me.

When we got off the bus he said:

'I know the drivers for tonight. I will let them know about you. They will keep an eye on you young lady. They are good friends of mine. So, please tip them as generously as you did with me.'

'I will sir, do not worry, but Why two drivers?'

'Well, it is a long trip and we do it in two turns, half and half. I was not the driver who started this trip in Miami'

'Oh my god! I did not tip the other driver, I am terribly sorry about that.'

'Don't worry, I can call him and arrange something... maybe you can meet him in one of the gas stations we stop on the way down to Miami'

'Please do! Thanks so much for taking care of that, I feel so embarrassed.'

'Don't worry... by the way, my brother will be on tonight's bus to Miami too... suddenly something has come up and... well he has some business to take care of in Miami. By coincidence he will be seated next to you. I hope you enjoy his company.'

'I certainly will, I might be a little tired, so please tell him I might sleep for most of the trip.'

'Hum, OK, just want you to know he does not see well and he is kind of weak... Sometimes he needs to lean on someone when walking. Would you kindly help him if he asks you to go to the bathroom?'

'Oh, yes, of course!'

'Thanks, I appreciate that. One more thing. He does not sleep well at all. At home he uses a special pillow for his head and... well, these bus seats are quite uncomfortable. Would you mind if he places his head on your chest?'

'Eerrr... sure, I guess...'

'Thanks'

I went onto the exit and looked for transportation to go to the prison, but honey, I feel extremely tired right now. Can I tell you the rest of my trip tomorrow? I really need to sleep."

I was exhausted too after fucking her twice so I said good night and went to sleep.

Several times during the night I woke up because Meloni was talking in sleep:

"Marvin, oh Marvin, fuck me, Marvin... aaahhh, fuck me again!"