Meloni Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The circle was a mixture of fluids: sweat, semen and milk mixed between Meloni's gasps who seemed to enjoy what was happening. When my wife's mouth was free, one of the jurors immediately forced Meloni to suck on her nipples by forcefully grabbing her tits and bringing them to his own mouth.

Each of these men penetrated Meloni several times and all of them dropped their semen down my wife's throat. There were some that ejaculated inside her vagina, and one or two inside her anus, I don't remember well at all. I just wanted it all to end soon.

Finally the last jury came all over Meloni's tits and everyone returned to their seats. The judge ordered the jury to withdraw to deliberate.

Teddy went to the bathroom and brought paper to dry Meloni's body and when he finished she put her clothes back on.

A short time later the jury appeared with its verdict: Meloni was innocent.

Meloni jumped for joy and the judge had to call her to order. The jury retired.

Finally we left that strange building and I returned to work because I had already lost a lot of time that morning and I didn't want to delay any more in my affairs.

Teddy and Meloni went to celebrate the victory. She kept kissing him on the mouth and Teddy reciprocated with his hand under her skirt.

I don't know what they did the rest of the day. The only thing I received from Teddy was an email with the invoice for his fees. Once again I found myself paying a man who had had sex with my wife, but honestly, as always when this happens, it was worth it.