Melony and Alex: Back to Her Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As prepared as she could be, Melony placed her lips around the head and breathed in one last time before plunging down again. This time, she shoved two fingers inside herself at the same time she filled her throat, trying to match the motions of her hand to that of his thrusts as he held her in place.

Melony's original plans were quickly almost spoiled as she almost immediately came from the synchronized sensations. Her own hips bucked and quivered, and she moaned as loudly as someone could with a throat full of dick. She couldn't believe how quickly she was able to drive herself over the edge. This just seemed to excite Alex even more as his thrust grew harder, literally fucking her face with the clear intent of shooting his load into it.

Her fingers continued to move frantically as she desperately tried to get herself back up before he lost control. She was so focused on herself that her esophagus seemed to open more and allow him to go even deeper. She could almost feel his throbbing pulse through her entire head as the noises he was making made her clit hum. The wet slapping sounds coming from both ends of her mixing with the grunts and gasps and muffled moans would stay with her long after that night was over, giving her fuel when she needed an extra push to get herself off.

But this time what sent her over the edge was when Alex thrust so hard his balls slapped her chin and yelled out, "Ohfuuuck I'm cummmmmming...." Hot cream began hitting the back of her throat just as spasms caused her muscles to clench hard on the fingers that were buried inside herself. What was going in one end seemed to be also coming out the other as she squirted all over her hand and swallowed at the same time. Gulp after gulp went into her stomach as his balls emptied in her, jizz beginning to spill a little out of the corners of her mouth as his hands moved her up and down a few more times before his arms went limp and she fell, breathless, on her side next to him.

A wet spot was forming next to Melony's head as saliva and seed dribbled out of her open mouth on to the sheets. Alex's legs were still twitching almost in rhythm with the tremors going through her pussy. She gulped down more of what was left in her mouth, causing him to start like he had begun to doze off. "Fuckin hell, I think you sunk my boat..." his voice slurred which caused her to laugh, cough, and clench at the same time, forcing her body to curl up like it was cramping. It also sent the mixture in her mouth flying out and land on his leg. This just made both of them laugh even harder.

Through blurred eyes Melony looked over at the clock next to her bed and groaned in annoyance. As if on cue, a vexed meow beside the bed demanded that the shenanigans come to an end as there was something that was needing to be attended to. "I don't want to get up tomorrowwwwww..." Melony whined almost in unison with her little fur baby.

"Shit me either..."whimpered Alex. Inside his head he was desperately trying to come up with some scenario where they didn't have to leave the bed ever again by somehow having people bring them food and water and install a toilet in reach as well as invent a shower that could be built into the bed without having to move anything. Sadly this wish never materialized and he groaned again as he sat up, his hand resting on Melony's back and rubbing her almost on instinct.

"I don't want you to gooo..." Melony begged, even though she knew he had to. Stringy jumped up on the bed and again reminded them that life was hard and they had to deal with it.

Melony crawled up and wrapped her arms around Alex and nuzzled his chest. "That was so fucking good..."

"Yeah it was," The grin on Alex's face threatened to split it in half.

"When you comin' over again?" she pleaded, drawing a little circle where his heart was with her finger.

"As soon as possible! What's your Friday night lookin' like?"

"I'm very free." She wasn't, she had made plans with Sharon but was confident she would understand.

Like there was some kind of neural link Alex, while looking around for where his cloths had landed he said, "Sharon is definitely going to take all the credit for this..."

"Shit...She is." as soon as the word got out, Sharon would most certainly hold it over both of them forever or at least until one of them died (preferably Sharon. Sorry honey, love ya).

Alex rubbed his face. "Okay. I'm gonna have to start moving or I'm not gonna be able to leave." With a push he forced himself up and began gathering his cloths from the tops of her piles. Melony moved on all fours to the edge of the bed. Having put his underwear back on he bent over and kissed her softly, then harder, more intently than he had before. "I really can't wait to see you again."

Melony visibly flushed. The warm feeling from before was starting to almost burn inside her as she grabbed him and kissed him again. Eventually (after more kiss stops) Alex eventually made it out of the front door with a little bit of a stumble. Melony actually twirled a little bit, nearly falling and smashing her head on the table, as she made her way back to her bed and after rubbing one more out thinking about the sounds from earlier, drifted off in to sleep.

12