Mel's Dark Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Melissa gets blackmailed by her old neighbor.
12.4k words
4.31
48.5k
120

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayMTX
grayMTX
105 Followers

It was a late afternoon and Frank was making himself a coffee in the kitchen, with his TV running in the background. He was an old ugly man in his 50s. Big bally. Almost fully bald. No wife and no kids. The only family he had left was his brother that didn't like him. He was a loner. Lost in his thoughts, he poured boiling water into his cup, not realizing it's already full. It overflowed and he burned his hand that was on the countertop.

"Oh shit!" screamed Frank in pain. He jerked backwards and went to put his hand under some cold water. Looking up, he saw his young neighbors out on their patio. However, his gaze was solely focused on the young wife. Long curly hair paired well with her very fit body, big ass, flat stomach and thick thighs. His eyes couldn't get enough of her.

Melissa and James met each other in high school. They quickly fell in love with each other and began dating. When they were in their early 20s, they got married. And recently they moved into their new house in a new town. Their life is great. James works as a sales manager. Melissa on the other hand works as a secretary. She gets to work from home sometimes. They are both successful and make a lot of money. Everything about their life is perfect. They spend a lot of time together, with their family and friends. Go out together. And also their sex life is perfect. Or so Melissa thought.

Not long ago, Melissa started imagining what it would be like if James had a bigger package. She was satisfied with him, he was 7 inches long, but she couldn't help, but wonder. So she ordered herself some dildos and sex toys.

When they arrived, James was home with her, so she waited until she was home alone. He saw her walking in with a pretty big package. There were no markings on the box of what was inside.

"You got a pretty big package. What did you get?" James asked.

"Oh it's nothing honey. Just stuff I ordered for work." Melissa said awkwardly.

Suspecting that she is lying, James ran over to her and tried to take the package away from her. He meant it as a joke, but Melissa was in a lot of distress.

"Hey! Come on James, don't do it. Stop it! It's my stuff!" She screamed and looked shaken up.

"Alright, I apologize. I was just trying to goof around, that's all." he rubbed her back with his hand.

"It wasn't funny."

She ran upstairs and James just stared at her feeling bad.

Upstairs, she locked herself in their bedroom and basically tore the package open because she couldn't wait to see what she ordered. Out of the package she pulled out 3 dildos. 8 inch, 9 inch and 10 inch dildos. There was also a small vibrator, butt plug and a lube. Her hands immediately went for those dildos. She admired their size. They looked so huge and menacing. Her hand began stroking the 8 inch one.

"I really want to try this right now...." Melissa said to herself in a whisper as her hand began working up this massive dildo. "God.. I need this in me right now."

She took her pants off and sat down on the floor. Realizing the dildo needs to be lubed up, instead of using the lube she got. She shoved that monster dildo into her mouth. Trying to force it as deep as she could before she started gagging. "I will need more training for this monster." she thought to herself. After sucking on it for a good minute. It was all wet and ready to go. She pushed her white thong aside and was ready to push her dildo into her pussy when she heard knocking on the door.

Melissa panicked and quickly threw her newly bought toys under the bed.

"What do you want?" She asked while running to get her pants.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about what happened with the box. I didn't think it would cause you distress, can I come in please?" James said. There was no response, but after a few seconds. Melissa unlocked the door and let him in. They hugged and then cuddled on the bed.

"So everything is okay?" James asked.

"Yes baby. I overreacted there so it was my fault."

"Alright, that's good to hear. I should go down to watch TV. My favorite show is coming up."

"I got work to do, so it's fine."

They both went on about their things, but Melissa waited the entire day for her husband to leave so that she could try her new toys. But he didn't leave. He just sat in the living room watching TV: It was Saturday after all. Then night came.

Melissa was already lying in bed when James came in and laid down next to her. He kissed her on the cheek a few times, which led to them making out together for a few minutes.

"I love you baby." James said.

"Oh do you?" Melissa said playfully.

"Yes! A lot!" James said, looking into her eyes.

"Prove it then!"

With no hesitation James went in for another kiss and they began making out again. His hands roamed her body. Moving lower and lower, kissing her neck, her chest going down all the way to her juicy shaved pussy. Eating her slowly to tease her. Melissa moaned loudly in desperation.

"Please baby... Eat me, please!" she begged. But James continued teasing her until she couldn't take it anymore. She put her hand on his head and pushed his head into her pussy.

"Oh yeah, that feels so goooood...Eat me just like that."

James ate her juicy pussy hard. Licking her clit even biting it. Pushing his tongue into her pussy. It all led to a massive orgasm.

"OHMYGOD! That was so good, baby!" she said looking into her husband's eyes as juices were still coming out of her pussy. He pushed two fingers up her pussy.

"Ohhhhh..."

He fingered her for a few seconds and then pulled his fingers out and pushed them into her mouth. Melissa sucked on them, savoring her own juices.

"Tastes so good..." she said.

"I know, baby." James replied.

"Now I wanna taste you." Mel said.

She pushed James on his back and went under the bed sheet. All James saw was his wife moving below the bed sheets, moving closer to his cock. She took off his boxers and then he just saw her head go down, devouring his cock. Sucking him off with such vigor he had never seen before.

"You are so good at this, baby"

She kept sucking hard, but all she had in mind were her new dildos. She was imagining that she was sucking one of them. But her imagination quickly faded away as James pulled the bed sheet off of her. She looked him in the eyes and then closed her eyes and continued sucking. He put his hand on her hand, grabbing her hair in a ponytail, and began pushing her down on his cock. She loved it.

After a few minutes of intense blowjob, she pulled away and said, "Let me fuck you now." Immediately getting on top of him and pushing his cock into her pussy. She rode him passionately. He put his arms around her waist and they began making out. Slowly moving his arms lower and lower until he had his hands full of her ass.

PLAT PLAT PLAT was all that could be heard coming from their open window. And then it all came to stop as James filled his wife with his load.

"I love when you creampie me." Mel said, smiling at her husband. He kissed her once more and she got off of him.

"That was fun, but it's already midnight. I'm meeting up with my friends in the morning to go for a run." James said and then he added, "We should get some sleep now."

"It's okay, baby. I also have to be up early tomorrow. I have some stuff from work left to do."

"Goodnight." They both said.

Mel woke up an hour later. Still thinking about her new toys, she came up with an idea. Looking over at her husband, she noticed he was deep in his sleep. A smile came across her face. Carefully getting off the bed without making any sound, Melissa made her way to the end of the bed. Getting on her knees and looking underneath the bed she saw the silhouettes of objects of her desires. In the darkness, not knowing which one is the 8 inch one she grabbed one of them and carefully made her way out the bedroom, making sure to close the door behind her. She ran downstairs into the living room to lay down on the couch. There was a small lamp that she turned on and after doing so it revealed the monster dildo she held in her hands. Looking at it she realized it's the 10 inch one. It was so massive, but she didn't care. Neither did she care about making it wet, her pussy was gushing out juices just by thinking about it. Spreading her legs wide into the air, she aimed the dildo at her pussy and slowly began pushing it in. Not even an inch in and she let out a loud moan.

"Oh my god! It's so big." she said to herself.

Pushing it further into her pussy, no matter how much she tried to avoid making any sound, the pleasure was too much for her to bear. Worried about waking up her husband with her moans. She went outside on the patio. There she got on the table, sticking the dildo to the table, she licked it from the base all the way to the tip and then sucked on it. Going as far down as she could. This time, she went further than with the 8 inch one. Almost getting half of it down her throat.

"I can't wait anymore..."

She squatted right above it. As her dildo was swinging in the air, it rubbed against her pussy making her body shiver. Without hesitation, she started pushing it, faster this time.

"OHHHHHHHH:..... YEEESSS.... ITS SO GOOOOOD:" she moaned out loud.

She was lost in pleasure. Not even noticing that she woke up someone with her moans.

A sleepy Frank came out to look at what's going on. As soon as he stepped out on his porch and turned on the light. The light illuminated the entire area including Melissa who was losing her mind to her huge dildo. Taking half of it into her pussy. He was so hard from watching her that he pulled out his massive 11 inch cock and started stroking it. He couldn't get enough of it. An idea struck him. To savor this moment, he pulled out his phone and took a video of her riding her dildo. He stopped stroking his cock even. Focusing purely on recording.

"I'm going to jerk off to this video all night." he whispered to himself.

It went on for a good 10 minutes, before Melissa reached her orgasm, then she went quiet. Sinking even deeper on her dildo. Juices covered it entirely. She was sweaty and completely spent. After catching her breath, she got off of it and sucked it clean. All the while her old ugly neighbor was recording her. Before she turned to face her house and her neighbors house, Frank went inside, but forgot to turn off the light.

As Melissa was walking back inside, she noticed the light at her neighbors porch turned on. She thought nothing of it and walked inside her house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel was woken up by her husband giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good Morning, baby. I'm leaving to go for a run now. I will be back around 11:00." James said.

"Oh... Bye, baby." was all Melissa managed to say before collapsing back on her bed. She was still spent from her naughty experience last night. But the thought of finally being home alone gave her energy. Energy to fuck herself senseless with her dildos. Looking at the clock, it was just 7:38.

" I got plenty of time for myself." she thought to herself.

Getting off the bed, she noticed she was a sweaty mess, but she didn't want to take a shower because after what she was planning to do, she would be even more sweaty. To avoid making a mess in the house, she went outside again onto the patio, with all of her dildos.

There she threw them down on the couch and she sat down next to them wearing just a white tight crop top with white thong. She was focused on her toys so much that she failed to notice her old neighbor sitting on his porch, with his phone out, ready to record everything.

She grabbed the 10 inch dildo and started licking it and sucking on it, and with her other hand she pushed her thong down her legs a bit, just above her knees and then grabbed one of the other dildos next to her and pushed it into her pussy. Already lost in pleasure, not caring about anything in the world. She was making loud moans for her neighbor to hear.

This time he got even a better view as she was facing him. He could see all of it and he loved it. He wanted to be there and shove his monster cock into her tight little pussy. And he promised himself that one day she would be his. But for now, he had to make a plan on how to get her.

After fucking herself for 2 hours straight, moaning loudly, cumming dozens of times, she collapsed down on the couch, juices oozing out of her pussy. All of her dildos were covered in her juices and saliva. She got up from the couch, grabbed her toys and went inside to take a long hot shower and afterwards at almost 10:00 she finally got to work.

There was a rattling of keys at the front door and then Melissa heard, "Baby, I'm home." It was James. She came out from the living room to greet him. She was dressed in a tan sweater and white pants.Wearing glasses. Her hair in a ponytail. James was caught off guard by her beauty.

She could wear anything and he would always find her gorgeous looking. He ran over to her and picked her up, they kissed and hugged.

"You look so sexy, baby. I was caught off guard." James said.

"Thank you, baby. I have to look good for my man." Melissa said and smiled.

"Are you working already?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I haven't done much yet. I slept in a bit today."

"Oh I can imagine, you looked so tired when I woke you up in the morning."

"I was feeling spent after our sexy time last night." she said, walking into the living room. James followed her. They sat down on the couch together.

"We could do that tonight as well." James said.

"Would you want to?" Mel answered playfully.

"Of course." James said and he grabbed her and pushed her on top of him, they laughed and then began kissing.

"Alright. I have to get this done." Melissa said, pulling away from James.

"I will leave you to it then." he left the room and closed the door behind him as Melissa continued working on her laptop.

A little while later, James came in. "Hey, I made you something to eat. You should take a little break."

"Aw you are so sweet, baby. What did you make?" Melissa said.

"Your favorite. Spaghetti with meatballs." he put down the plate next to her laptop.

Melissa looked up at him and said, "I love you." and they kissed.

"How is it going tho?" James asked.

"It's slow. I got a lot of appointments to make for new clients. And they left it all on me." she said, looking down at her laptop.

"That's not really fair, it seems like a lot. They should have split it between at least 2 of you."

"Yeah, but apparently others are "too busy" with other things. I don't know what it is exactly, but it's definitely better than this."

"Could I maybe help you with it?" James asked.

"No, don't worry about it. I will do it alone. But thank you, and thanks again for the food." Melissa said and kissed James. She took a little break to eat the food and afterwards she got back to work. It took her a few more hours to finish, but the reason behind it was because she had a buttplug in her ass and she couldn't focus fully on work. Her mind was always going back to her toys.

That night, Melissa and James went to bed early. James wanted to have some fun before going to sleep, but she refused due to being tired. In reality, Melissa wanted to have some fun with her toys. It was only 10 at night when Melissa got out of bed, this time she was quick, leaving the room swiftly and without making a sound. She went to the guest room where she hid her toys in a box under the bed. She grabbed one of them. It was the 9 inch one. Carefully made her way onto the patio in the backyard and in no time. She was enjoying its length on the couch.

Frank was once again on his porch looking at the woman he so badly wanted. Instead of recording her, he wanted to imagine he was fucking her. He stroked his cock every time she pushed it in her pussy and out. Keeping up the pace with her to make it feel like her pussy was going down his massive shaft. This went on for a good 30 minutes with lots of moaning and sounds of her wet pussy being fucked by her huge dildo. Both Melissa and Frank were nearing their climax. And as soon as Melissa reached it, Frank followed right after. She was moaning loudly and with every moan, Frank's cock released jets of cum. He came so much that he could fill up a whole cup.

When he came back to his senses Melissa was already gone. He looked down between his legs and saw streaks of cum going all the way to the edge of the porch. He left a big mess, but he didn't care. Instead he went inside to get some rest. One thing was for sure, he already knew how to get what he wanted. In less than a week, he would finally have Melissa all to himself. The excitement he felt just by thinking about it made him hard again, so he spent another hour looking at videos and pictures he took of neighbor and jerked off to her till he fell asleep with his hand still wrapped around his cock.

Waking up, he noticed it was early in the morning and if his assumptions were correct, his beautiful neighbor would be outside soon, ready to have fun with her toys. When he got on his porch, he saw his neighbor James leaving the house.

"Good Morning!" James greeted him.

"Good Morning James! Going to work?" Frank asked.

"Unfortunately. This week will be long and hard."

"I'm sure it will be alright." Frank replied.

"Oh yeah. Just won't be at home all that much. So that's a bummer. Alright, See ya later Frank!" James said as he was leaving.

"See ya later James." Frank said with a grin on his face.

"So you won't be at home all that much hmm? Your wife will be lonely. Perfect for me." he said to himself with a chuckle.

He knew sooner or later she would come running out of the house with her dildos. "I should find a better place to watch the show from, but where do I go?" Frank said to himself as he was walking down the steps of his porch. He walked over to the fence that was separating his property from his neighbors. It was a chain link fence about 6 feet tall. There were Thuja trees lining his side of the fence. On the other side of the fence, there were trees as well, but not as densely packed together as on his side. Plus there was a spot where there were no trees on their side. It was where the jacuzzi was. It was further down their backyard, behind the patio. He went to look at it and that's when he heard footsteps approaching.

It was Melissa. She was carrying all of her toys, looking sexy as hell. She wore blue jeans and white T-shirt. Putting down her toys on a small table, she sat down on a tanning chair and began taking off her tight t-shirt. Frank was already in place and recording everything. His cock started to get hard.

"This is perfect. I'm so close to her right now. She is just a few feet away from me." Frank thought to himself. He could smell her perfume from where he was standing. It was making him desire her even more.

Taking her t-shirt off, she revealed her pink lingerie underneath. Frank couldn't help himself anymore, he had to pull his cock out to jerk it off. But he quickly collected himself and focused on recording. "I need to get myself a tripod or something."

Melissa unzipped her jeans and slowly took them off. Her body was so perfect. She embodied everything Frank and most men would want in a woman.

Lost in his thoughts, Frank didn't even realize Melissa was already sitting in the jacuzzi. Stroking the 9 inch dildo with her hand, but then she stopped. Looking at it, she was full of lust. She stuck the dildo on the edge of the jacuzzi that was closest to Frank and started sucking on it. Frank could hear everything. He wished it was his cock in her mouth.

With one smooth motion, she turned around and slammed her pussy on the dildo. Immediately, the sound of moaning and slapping skin filled the morning air. Just a few feet from him was the most beautiful bubble butt Frank had ever seen. He couldn't take it anymore. He put the phone down on the ground and began jerking off his cock. The splashing water of the jacuzzi was loud enough that Melissa couldn't hear him furiously stroking his massive monster cock. This session ended rather quickly however. For both of them. Frank knew he had to finish before her to not get caught. As he approached his climax. His eyes rolled back and then the biggest orgasm he had ever experienced followed after. Shooting his load in Melissa's direction. Few drops of his cum landed on her ass. But due to her being lost in pleasure and due to the splashing water around her, she ignored it. And she came soon after. Getting off her dildo, it was rubbing against her ass. It was covered in her juices and Melissa reached around to scoop them up, but she also scooped up Frank's cum that was on her ass. Swallowing both her juices and his cum. It tasted better than usual, she thought to herself.

grayMTX
grayMTX
105 Followers